A Family That Plays Together Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold the spunk in Mrs Moss, don't let it come out" said the Doctor.

Next was Martins cock, I didn't even have time to recover from my orgasm and he was in my cunt and thrusting and Andy was still stimming my cum covered clit, could I come again though? I could and did as I felt Martins cum spurt into my vagina; it was another body jerking orgasm. "We only need two more climaxes from you Mrs Moss, off you go Charlie, open her up" the Doctor demanded. Charlie pushed his thick cock in up to his balls; at least I was fully lubricated with all the spunk that was in my hole. Charlie thrust hard and as deep as he could with his short cock but it was the width that did it, another mind blowing orgasm from me followed by a load of baby batter from him.

"Just me left Mrs Moss," said Andy so one more load and one more orgasm from you.

Andy gently pushed his cock into my open cunt, "mmm, nice and warm and sloppy, there's a lot of spunk in here" he laughed. I knew that I couldn't cum again, not with just a cock in my hole anyway. "she's struggling Doc, I think she's running on dry," Andy said. The Doctor picked up a probe with a wire connected and placed it on my clit as Andy slowly fucked me, I felt the probe tingle and then get stronger as it started to shock my clit, oh my God it was amazing, better than a vibrator and combined with a cock in my cunt I could feel yet another climax coming. Andy increased his fucking, hard and fast, bottoming out in my cunt, the shocking increased on my clit and that was it, Andy spurted his load deep into my fanny and I came, hard and violently.

The Doctor didn't remove the probe but left it on my clit smiling as my body twitched and Andy milked the last few drops of spunk out of his cock onto my open fanny.

When I came to I was on my own, I was still naked and my fanny had been fitted with a plug, my legs were still in the stirrups. Simon came in, just in a white jockstrap and said, "how did the medical go Mrs Moss?" I think that I muttered something but I'm not sure what was going on, "your husbands waiting for you so I'll take you to him" he said as he helped me off the examination table and sat me in a wheelchair and pushed my down a corridor, what was this place as nobody took any notice of a naked women with her fanny plugged in a wheelchair with a lad in a jockstrap.

"Hello Anne, did you enjoy that?" asked my husband as I was wheeled into another room with showers and another examination table.

I just looked at my husband and smiled, "you know I loved it and I want to come back her again for more, much more" I told him. They both helped me onto the examination table, opened my legs and both looked at my fanny.

"It looks well used, swollen and puffy" my husband says.

"Well it has had four cocks in there already today but don't worry Mr. Moss the Doctor knows what he was doing so it will soon be back to normal and ready for more cock" I heard Simon assure my husband.

"Lets get this plug out and get you cleaned up" Simon said as he eased the plug out of my fanny, held my fanny lips open and buried his face in my spunk filled cunt and started feeding on it. Oh God, what was going on Aaron started to kiss me deeply and I could feel Simons tongue deep in my hole, he avoided my clit as it was swollen and puffy and very tender. Simon licked and probed until he'd eaten all the spunk and juices out of my cunt, I needed to piss, Aaron nodded at me and I let go of my bladder all over Simon, he didn't pull back but just drank as much as he could, licking the last few drops up. He stood up, covered in cum and piss and smiled, "thank you Mr and Mrs. Moss," I'll arrange for you car to take you home.

Was my sex life ever going to be the same?

AARON

The family were all fucking together, that's one way to keep the family happy. We had, of course, all discussed what was going on and everybody seemed more that happy so we had all decided to carry on. I'd never realised that I had such a horny family. I was a bit concerned about Anne going to see the Doctor and what would she think of what was going to happen but she loved it and wanted more, just like Jake and I wanted more of "what the Doctor ordered"

After seeing the Doctor, Anne and I were driven home by a young blonde haired women, I knew that I'd seen her before and realised that she was the dominatrix that had worked on Jake and milked him when he was at the "Doctors," I'd like to be on the receiving end of what she had to offer sometime soon. Anne was nuzzled against me on the back seat of the car and she was rubbing my bulge and smiling at me and I was just gently rubbing her swollen fanny through her wet pants, guess that Simon hadn't done a very good job cleaning her out, I'd have to mention that to Doctor Moore and watch when Simon gets punished for it. Poor Simon, but he did love it; in fact Simon loved anything to do with sex, whether on the giving or receiving end.

We got home, the dominatrix helped Anne out of the car, she was still a bit spaced out from all the cock that she'd taken, and said, "hope to use you both soon", smiled and drove off. We both went upstairs to our bedroom and Anne stripped off and headed to the shower, she really did have a great body, beautiful firm tits, a great shape and a fuckable arse, well maybe one day I'd get to fuck it. I stripped off and could hear Anne singing away in the bathroom, she was certainly happy, I walked into the bathroom and she smiled at me and beckoned me into the shower, how could I resist. I kissed her and stared to squeeze her nipples that were soon hard.

"Look at my poor fanny" she said and pushed my head down till it was level with her cunt, it was well used, or had been well used her outer lips were puffy and still open, she used her fingers to pull them apart to let me see inside, her inner lips were red and open, her clit hood still hadn't completely covered her clit pea head and her fuckhole was open, a hole about an inch in diameter, let me look into her well fucked guts. "Stop wanking, don't even think that you're going to put your cock in there today, its closed for cock today" Anne laughed, she knew what I was thinking and I had been gently stroking my cock.

I watched as she picked up the newly fitted douche hose and nozzle and smiled at me, "but I do have another hole that hasn't been abused that much today" she said as I watched her lube up the douche nozzle, turn on the water and push the nozzle into her arsehole, "I love this feeling, the full feeling and soon my arse will be full of your cock" she laughed. She told me to go back into the bedroom, "I'll be ready in a few minutes," she told me. I was going to get to fuck my wife's arsehole....at last.

I sat on one of the easy chairs in the bedroom and Anne came in from the bathroom and sat on the chair opposite me, opened her legs and hooked them over the arms of the chair, I had a clear view of her fanny and arsehole, God my wife was beautiful, uninhibited and so sexy, I realised how lucky I was that I hadn't lost her after all these years.

I started to wank as I looked at her, her fanny was still open and I would have loved to have fucked it, as for her arsehole, I could see her little pink pucker and I knew that I would be the first cock to open it up. I dropped to my knees in front of her, kissed her open fanny, licked her exposed clit and moved down to her arsehole and started to lick it, Anne moaned as I started to get her hole wet and lubricated, she relaxed and her pucker opened slightly, enough to get the tip of my tongue in there and work it in her hole.

It was tight but I knew that Anne wanted my cock in there, I used my hands to open up the cheeks of her arse and her pucker opened up a bit more, enough to get more of my tongue in. Anne was gently rubbing her swollen clit and I sucked my fingers and gently pushed one into her arsehole, she moaned but she relaxed and my finger went in easily, her hole felt hot. I pulled my finger out and stood up, Anne looked disappointed, I went across to the bedside cabinet and found the pump bottle of lubricant, Anne smiled and repositioned her arse on the chair for easier access. I kissed her, dropped to my knees, licked her arsehole again and pumped a couple of shots of lube into her arse, followed by two fingers which I used to stretch her pucker open. I wanted to fuck it and fuck it now.

I lay on the bed and said "climb on Anne, you can control the depth at speed of penetration, you're in control," my cock was rock hard and I lubed it up. Anne squatted over me and used a hand to position my cockhead on her pucker, I held her arse cheeks open and she slowly lowered her self down, I felt my cockhead start to penetrate her, I looked up at her and she had her eyes closed and was breathing in short pants.

Her arsehole opened suddenly as my cock pushed through her pucker, she stopped herself dropping anymore and got used to the feel of my cock just in her hole, Anne lent forward and grabbed hold of the headboard and lowered her arse a bit more, I heard her yelp as my cock went through her sphincter and she took the full length of my cock deep inside her. Anne moaned and said "that feels so good, I'm full up" and raised her self off of my cock, leaving just me cockhead in her arse before dropping back down on it.

She started to ride my cock hard and I let her do all the work, she was shouting, "yes, yes, yes," as she turned into an anal slut, she couldn't get enough cock in her arse and she was bottoming out on my balls. I pushed her off, turned her over so she was on her knees and presenting her open arsehole to me and pushed my cock back into her hole. I then just fucked her, no niceties, it was just fucking, I had my hand on the back of her head pushing it into the pillows as I rammed my cock into her open and willing arsehole...she just took it and enjoyed it.

She was frigging her clit with her fingers and we were both close to cumming when I heard "Dad, aren't you a bit old for arse fucking?"

It was Jake, "fuck off Jake" I said.

He replied "the door was open Dad so you know what that means" and Jake walked into the room stripping off as he went. I'm sure that Jake can smell cunt, arse or cock from a mile away!!

Anne just moaned and said, "just fuck my arse you two."

"You heard what my Mum said, arse fuck your wife Dad" Jake demanded, so I did, I increased the pace and to stop her moaning Jake pulled his Mums head out of the pillow and her mouth onto his cock, she took it all in one mouthful, she had a Moss mans cock in her mouth and arse. My wife's arsehole felt so good, tight and hot, she was using her arsehole muscles to grip my cock and then release my cock and I responded by flexing and making my cock throb in her tight arsehole, much more of this and she'd been getting an arse full of my spunk.

"Come on Dad, my go, I want to fuck my Mums arse, she needs a bigger cock up there" Jake laughed, he was getting cocky with it again and needed taking down a peg or two, another visit to "the club" to see the Doctor needed to be arranged.

I pulled out and heard the "plop" sound as my cockhead emerged from her ringpiece, Jake pulled his cock out of his Mothers mouth and we swapped ends. Anne slobbered down on my cock that was fresh from her arse and Jake lined up his cock on his Mothers pucker, she was well lubricated and her pucker was open and wanting more cock. "Can I fuck your arse please Mum?" Jake asked, all Anne could say was "Mmmmm" so Jake took that as a yes and Jake pushed his cock in, Anne pulled off of my cock and moaned, almost screamed, as her arsehole was forced open by Jakes bigger cock, Jake carried on pushing until he bottomed out in Anne's bottom and his balls stopped him going any further. Anne stayed still on my cock as she got used to her arse being full of cock and Jake stayed still in his Mothers arse.

"Fuck me Jake, just fuck me" Anne said, Jake did, hard and fast, slapping her arse if she tried to pull away, he grabbed hold of her hips to pull her back onto his cock.

Anne was just slobbering on my cock, not making any effort to suck or work on it; I didn't care, as Anne was loving a cock in both ends. I looked at Jake and nodded, he pulled out, Anne moaned as if she didn't want him to leave and we swapped ends, Jakes cock in her mouth and, after looking at her beautiful open arsehole, my cock back into my wife's arse.

Neither of us would be able to hold off spunking for much longer and. fairs fair, Anne needed to cum even if she had cum four times earlier that day. "Do you want to cum Mum?" Jake asked her, even with her mouth full Anne nodded so Jake pulled out of her mouth and slide underneath her, his face on to her swollen fanny and his tongue found her clit, I knew I'd have to spunk soon and started thrusting harder, Anne was starting to move her arse on my cock as her orgasm started to approach, I could feel her arse muscles starting to spasm and she clamped down on my cock, that was it and I shot my load deep into her arsehole, six hard shots.

Whether it was the cum exploding into her arse or Jake working on her clit Anne climaxed, not a violent climax but just a small shudder and a moan and she collapsed onto Jake. I laughed as Jake managed to get his face out of Anne's fanny, he was covered in fanny juices, "my turn" he said and before his Mum had time to recover he pushed just the tip of his cock into her arsehole and wanked the shaft of his cock, I could see that he was very close to spunking as his arse muscles were clenching and with a "yesss" he spunked, a few shots into his Mums arsehole and he pulled out and fired the rest over his Mothers arse.

I took hold of him, turned him around and pushed him out of our bedroom, he was still dripping spunk, "doors closed Jake, your Mother and I want to play," I told him.

"OK Dad, I'll leave you oldies to it" he laughed.

"I love you Anne," I told her.

"And I love you" she said "but I need to get your load out of my arse" and headed to the shower, I'd fucked my wife's arse and loved it.

Was my sex life ever going to be the same?

JAKE

At last I'd fucked my Mothers arse and with my Dad watching, the Moss lads were "giving it large". I loved it when Dad and I serviced a women, or a man, together, it was defiantly a bit of Father and Son bonding, some Fathers and sons went fishing or played football together but we fucked together!!

I decided to sigh the contract about making regular sperm donations, Dads lawyers had looked over it and it was all legal and above board. Doctor Moore had agreed that I could either get paid for the donations or I could have an account at the club and use the services as and when I wished, I could even bring the rest of my family along as well, whatever I chose I couldn't just wank off into a sample jar in my bedroom and send it to them, it had to be done at the club with the Doctor in charge.

As I was still fucking at every chance I got I did ask if I needed to save my baby batter up for the donation, I was worried that if I had to either my balls would get as big as Simons - I knew they wouldn't, or I'd end up having wet dreams every night. The Doctor assured me that I could carry on as normal shooting my seed on a regular basis, as he said, "it keeps everything fresh"

Jill and I were still "flirting" but apart from her slapping my cock, on what seemed a regular basis, and apart from wanking over her face when the plumbers were here installing the douche hoses we had been a pair of good twins!!

Mum and Dad were away for the weekend again, they were like two teenagers who had just discovered sex so seemed to spend most of the time fucking especially when they went away for dirty weekends at hotels, actually they went walking, shopping, museum visiting and then a nice meal at a nice hotel...and then fucking!! Jill was away staying over with Sharron and Dave, I really wanted to fuck Sharron again, she had a lovely big mature fanny and arsehole, so I invited Craig across to stay over on the Saturday night.

Apart from giving him a lift to work when I was going in the right direction I hadn't really seen him and he hadn't stayed over for a long time. I met Craig in town, a bit of shopping and then lunch, we both marched on our stomachs!! We always paid our own way on everything, I knew that I earned more than Craig, he was only the yard gofer an I knew that he had to pay his parents rent at home and I didn't. He insisted that he paid for lunch and told me to stop off at the supermarket on the way home to buy some beers "rather then keep drinking all your Dad's beers" he insisted.

"Where's all this money coming from, you selling your body" I asked jokingly.

Craig looked at me and said "sort of, do you want take away pizza or a curry tonight" and jumped out of the car. We got home and went into the gym for a workout and then into the sauna to sweat it all out. We were obviously both happy with being naked in front of each other; we slept in the same bed and sucked each other's cocks so being naked didn't cause a problem. We went up to my bedroom and hit the shower, Craig was fascinated by the douche hose and attachment, I explained what it was for and we both shook our heads but I noticed that he was getting a semi on. I was out of the shower first and went back into the bedroom, what was that smell.

Craig came out of the shower dripping his way across the bedroom carpet, "hey mate, what is that smell in here?" I asked him.

He looked at me, smiled and said "its coming from my ball bags" and picked up the pair he had been wearing and threw them at me, they stunk of piss, spunk and sweat.

"For fucks sake, how long have you been wearing these, can't you find a clean pair" I shouted as I threw them back at him.

"That's where I'm getting the money from, I'm selling my used underwear," he laughed. Craig explained to me that he'd seen adverts for women selling their used underwear so wondered if there was a market for men's used underwear, there was and it was very profitable. Who ever was buying them would say how he wanted them "customised", spunk, piss, sweat or all three and Craig would wear them to the gym, piss on them or cum on them, take a picture of him wearing them, not a face picture obviously, seal them up in a plastic bag and post them off.

The only problem was that he was running out of underpants so he said that if he could have any of my tatty work pants that he could customise he'd be grateful. He joked that the pair of underpants that we'd both been wanking into and were ripe, as he put it, went for serious cash. The pair that were stinking my room out were ready to go off to a new owner and he needed to wank off over another pair that he had in his bag as they were already sold. I was going to say something but then I was selling my sperm so what was worse, spunking into a sample pot or spunking into a pair of ball bags!!?

I would love to have told him about my family all fucking together or what had happened at the Doctors but knew that I couldn't, well not until the opportunity presented itself.

"Curry or Pizza" Craig asked.

"If you think that you're sleeping in the same room as me after you've had a curry you've got another think coming, Pizza" I told Craig, so pizza it was. A few beers, a pizza and porn made a perfect lads night, I was watching the porn thinking "I've done that" and had to smile to myself.

We were both hard and as Craig said "it seems a shame to waste it" so he got the underpants out of his bag and started to wank off over them, I didn't want to be left out and joined him, Craig looked at me and said "come on mate, give me a hand" I smiled, I knew what he meant and I grabbed hold of his cock, he grabbed hold of mine and we wanked each other.

I know some people will find that "gay" or disgusting but I didn't, we both enjoyed it, we weren't in love with each other, we were just "friends with benefits" and if you've never had a man wank you off you don't know what your missing, a man knows how to handle another mans cock, he knows the right spots, well lets face it, he spends enough time playing with his own cock. I shot my load first, Craig knew what to do my just working on my sensitive cockhead with his fingers, five hard pulses of thick, and worth a lot of money, spunk fired onto the underwear, I carried on wanking Craig who groaned and shot one long stream of thin watery cum juice into the pants. "Job done" he said, "leave them on the side to dry out. We both smiled and jumped into bed, I liked sleeping with somebody, I'd only ever done it with Craig or my Mum when Dad was away, all the women Craig and I slept with it was always "fuck and go" so it was nice to curl up with him although by the time morning came we were always on our own side of the bed.