A Family That Plays Together Pt. 10

Story Info
Family members begin to realise what they want, sexually.
11.8k words
4.6
22.6k
25
0

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say

Chapter 10

This is not a subtle story; it features SEX and not a lot else!!

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex, bondage, medical scenes, hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY!!

AUTHORS NOTE: - After receiving some helpful comments I realised that whenever the family visit the Doctors and the "Club" the story moves to fetish rather than incest so I've decided to spin off the Club visit stories to another set of stories where Simon, the gardener, the security guard, the escort and "Club" cock, becomes the main character.

Check out: - SIMON SAYS - MY STORY

Hope that you enjoy it.

You'll notice that in this story Jake visits the Doctor and the "Club" and the story picks up again after Jake has left the club, what happened in the club has been picked up by Simon in his stories.

Family members begin to realise what they want, sexually.

*

ANNE

We were all merrily fucking, either within the family or outside of the family and I was certainly looking forward to another visit to the Doctors at the "Club", Aaron had explained to me all about it so we defiantly had to go back as a couple this time. Aaron and my sex life was going strong and getting better and better, our sex life involved love, as it did when I slept with my son, whereas when I fucked the gardeners or anybody else it was just sex.

Sex within the family was very relaxed, it was never organised, it just happened. No holes were out of bounds, Jill and I were used to taking cock in our arses and we both noticed how sensitive Aarons and Jakes arseholes are, they liked them fingered and licked, I'd already ordered a couple of strap on cocks for use next time we all played together, they didn't know what was going to hit them did they?!

Sex wise I knew that I preferred men more than women, obviously, but other than Jill and I playing together when the men were around I hadn't had any other experience with a women.

Men wise I preferred to have sex with younger men, probably under the age of 30. I liked the way that they just went for what they wanted, especially the lads like Jake, I suppose that I was a cougar. They'd shoot their load and within a few minutes be hard and ready to go again. They liked to experiment and try new things out and didn't seem to have any hang-ups about what they did or what happened. Yes, I know that Aaron was older but he was my husband and we made love.....and of course had great uninhibited sex.

Jill and Jake got back from work almost at the same time that evening, Jill was just passing through and on her way back out again shouted that she'd see us later. Aaron was away that evening, the first time for weeks, so that just left Jake and me so I was hoping that meant I'd soon be on the end of my son's big hard cock getting a good fucking. Jake stripped off, now it was all out in the open about our family sex life, well out in the open within the family anyway, we all had very few inhibitions, and left a trail of dirty work clothes on his way to the gym. I could see his cock was semi hard and his balls looked full. I picked up his clothes and dashed upstairs to get dressed into some more appropriate clothes to drop the hint to Jake that I wanted fucking.

I reappeared in the kitchen dressed in a little crop top shirt tied up under my tits, no bra as my tits were still firm and held in place by the shirt, a little pair of cut off jean shorts, easily unzipped, a small pair of lacy knickers that nicely covered my arse cheeks without disappearing up my arse cheek crack and just about covered my fanny lips, the slutty outfit finished off with a pair of mule shoes. Of course, just in case Jake wanted my arsehole, I had a full washout.

Jake emerged from the gym naked, looked across at me in the kitchen and said "looking good Mum" and went off upstairs for a shower. I was hoping that he might have come into the kitchen and slip me a length of his cock. Perhaps it wasn't going to happen.

He came downstairs wearing a tight top and trackie bottoms I could see that he wasn't wearing any underpants as I could see the outline of his semi hard cock hanging there.....so maybe, just maybe I was going to get what I was after.

"What's for dinner Mum?" Jake asked and stood behind me, pushing his bulge into my arse, his hands reached around and held my tits, "you've got a great pair Mum," I hoped that I was going to get his cock later.

"Oh Jake, you're just trying to get into your Mothers knickers aren't you?" I joked.

"Maybe Mum" he replied.

We had dinner, there was a bit of flirting on both our parts but nothing like normal, I knew that if Jake had wanted his Mother he'd have his cock out and be wanking off in front of me to drop me the hint!! We cleared up and Jake said "come on Mum, lets go out, its a lovely evening."

"No Jake, I'm not in the mood, I'll stay here and go to bed early" I said

"What's wrong Mum, did Dad wear you out last night, I could hear you fucking away, especially when you screamed when he gave it to you up your arse. I was listening and wanking!!" Jake laughed.

I would have to have a word with Jake's Dad about Jakes language and his attitude, he was getting a bit cocky and needed taking down a peg or two.

"Come on Mum, you've been in the house all day, lets go out."

"I'll have to go and change" I said.

"You'll be fine, come on lets go" Jake said. I gave in and we both got into his car. I wish he'd keep his bedroom as clean as his car. It was immaculate but then typical lad, it was his pride and joy. We drove off and headed in the opposite direction to the yard.

"Drop your shorts Mum and show me your fanny, I love it when you get it wet" Jake demanded.

I should have been shocked but I did as I was told and shrugged off my shorts, pulled my little knickers to one side and just gently started to rub my slit, if I wasn't getting any cock tonight I might as well pleasure myself. I looked across at Jake and could see his cock was getting hard so leant across and started to rub his cockhead through his trackie bottoms. "Be careful Mum I don't want to spunk up when I'm driving" Jake muttered. I slipped two fingers into my fanny, it felt so good.

"We're here" said Jake and we pulled into the car park at a local country park, there were about a dozen cars parked up all around the car park, strange I thought that there were so many people taking their dogs for a walk at this time of night, but Jake parked his car at the far end of the car park away from most of the cars. "Come on Mum, lets go for a walk" said Jake as he jumped out of the car, his cock was hard and bulging out the front of his trackies. He came around to my side of the car and helped me out and said "pull your shorts up Mum, people will think that you're a slut"

I did as I was told and we walked off down a path, Jake had his hand on my arse directing me. After about 10 minutes we reached a clearing and Jake stopped me.

"Look Mum" he told me. I could see that there was a couple of picnic tables in the centre of the clearing, sitting on one of the benches I could see a girl and surrounding the bench there was seven men, they were dressed in what looked like rugby shorts and shirts, they were all well developed muscular men ages probably ranging from eighteen years old to early thirties except for two men who were older, one in his late fifties and one dressed in a boiler suit who seemed to be in charge. Jake was behind me and had undone my shorts and let them drop to the grass and I felt his finger slip into my fanny. I felt for his cock and found it, he'd dropped his trackie bottoms and he was rock hard so I started to slowly wank him as he pulled my knickers to one side so he could get to my clit.

The older man said "OK lads, strip off, this girl needs cock, as much as she can get," I thought what a lucky girl, Jake was rubbing my clit and I so needed some cock. The men stripped off, a few had no underwear on, a couple were wearing jockstraps that they just pulled to one side so their cock and balls dropped out. All of the men were well muscled, stocky but not overweight and the younger men were very defined. Some of the men were hairy, some trimmed and as is the fashion amongst the youngsters, they were waxed.

I really wanted to get closer; I couldn't see their cocks properly even though they were all standing in a row in front of the girl wanking their cocks to get fully hard. "Jake, I can't see."

"Come on then Mum, sure that they won't mind. Step out of your shorts and knickers, you wont need them will you" he said. Jake pulled up his trackies and took my hand and we walked towards the girl, men and the picnic tables. Now I could see the men's cocks, thick and long, thick and short, long and thin, long and fat, cut and uncut, big balls, small balls, shaved, waxed or au natural. One of the older men's cocks stood out, literally, it was big, long, a good ten inches, and thick, four inches in diameter, uncut and hanging below a big pair of meaty balls, his balls were shaved but his pubes were trimmed which made everything look much bigger. He needed two hands to wank it, how was the girl going to take all these cocks, she only had three holes, if she took cock in her arsehole, and two hands. I so wanted to give her a hand, my cunt was getting wet at the thought plus Jake had got me juiced up nicely working on my clit.

"Looks like your daughter will need you to help out Mum" said Jake. Oh my God it was Jill, my daughter, sitting on the bench surrounded by all these cocks.

"Here we are lads, I've brought the Mum along, she certainly needs some cock" shouted Jake. Three of the men walked towards me, picked me up and carried me towards the tables. Men's hands stripped me and Jill off until we were both naked in front of all these men.

Jill and I looked at each other and we both smiled and licked our lips, hopefully our fanny lips were going to get well licked as well!! I saw that Jake had undressed and was hard and wanking along with the rest of the men.

"OK gents" said the man that was in a boiler suit but had now stripped down to just a white well filled jockstrap, "Mum and daughter are now here and available, all holes are ready for use so we'll start with oral for all and then move on. Mum will take cocks in her arsehole first, daughter will have her cunt used and then they'll swap over. No spunking, save that for the end unless you're just a lad and can manage multiple cumshots. Just remember if the girls say or signal stop, you do or you'll have me to answer to. Girls, on your knees, open wide and suck cock."

So we did what we were told. We both fell to our knees on the grass and the men lined up in front of us, cocks in their hands, hard and ready. It was like a production line, I'd have a mans cock in my mouth, Jill would have a mans cock in her mouth and when the man had had enough he'd pull out and join the other queue. I knew enough to hold onto the mans balls so that if he started to thrust too hard down my throat I could yank on his nuts to slow him down, he'd soon get the hint.

I loved working on the mans cockhead, if they were uncut I liked to pull their foreskin back and lick all around the glan and piss slit before taking their cock deep down my throat, well as much as I could get down there. Holding their balls I could caress them and let a finger stray to their sensitive pucker. The younger cocks were in, out trying to thrust hard where the older men seemed to have the experience and would let me do all the work at my own pace. There was a lot of slurping noises and I could feel my spit running down my chin and coating my tits. Jake was on his knees by the side of me, no, not sucking cock but sucking a tit or working on my fanny and clit. Dave, the big bloke in the jockstrap was doing the same to my daughter. The men would pull out of my mouth before they creamed, I could feel their balls tighten and the thick vein along the bottom of their cock start to pulse so would release their balls and let them pull out.

It was the turn of the man with the thick ten inch cock, I tried to take it in my mouth but a couldn't, I was wanking it with both of my hands and just licking the head or his massive cock. I heard Jake say "give Mum a hand Jill" and Jill moved across, she put her mouth on one side of the organ and I put my mouth on the other side and he slide his cock along between our mouths so the full ten inches was getting licked and covered in mine and my daughters spit, he'd pull right back and his uncut cockhead would slip into both of our wide open mouths. I could do this all night.

Suddenly he pulled right out and left us both on our knees with our mouths wide open. "OK, Jake and you, Andy, you've got plenty of spunk in those balls haven't you? feed the girls" - Andy was the youngest of all the men along with Jake.

Andy stood in front of me and Jake in front of his sister. Jake went for it and forced the full length of his cock down his sister's throat, I could see her throat muscles working on his length. Andy looked at me, I nodded and he did the same as Jake, right down my throat in one shove. His cock was the same length as my sons but a bit thicker so I had to get used to it.

I knew that he was close and he couldn't take much more of my throat milking. Jake shouted out "I'm coming Sis" and he pulled out, a few wank strokes and Jill got a face full of her brothers cum. Andy took the hint, pulled out and fired four shots of lad spunk across my face, I stuck out my tongue and licked his cockhead clean.

There was a round of applause from the rest of the men.

"Right lads" said Dave "get them on the table on their backs, their fannies and arseholes need working on to get them open and ready for fucking and don't forget to give their tongues something to work on" Dave looked at both of us and nodded as if asking our permission and we both nodded back, yes, yes, yes, bring it on.

We were manhandled onto the tables, our legs pulled back to expose our fannies and arses and they went to work. Jake climbed onto my face, forcing his puckered arsehole onto my face; I knew what I had to do and started to eat him out. He had my ankles in his hands and spread my legs open and back so my holes were easily accessible to the men's tongues and fingers. My cunt was licked, chewed, fingered and used, my arsehole was soon lubricated with spit and fingers spread my hole open ready for cock.

Dave told the men to stop and I was lifted off and onto a low bench on my knees, he pushed my back down so my arse was on show. Jake moved across and took up his position on his sister, sitting on her face and pulling her legs back so that her fanny was open and available. Dave inspected my arsehole, fired a few shots of cold lube up my pucker and announced, "Mums arsehole is ready and the daughters cunt is ready. Fill your boots men, if you want to cum in their holes that's OK or save it until the end for their faces. Go for it men"....and they did.

I felt the first cock line up with my pucker, I relaxed my hole and he pushed and about an inch or so slide in, he pulled his cock right out and then pushed a couple of inches in, his cock was thick but I knew that I could take it and he pushed harder and I felt his balls slap against my arsehole, he was in. He pounded away until I felt him pull out and my arsehole was empty, but not for long as it was soon filled with another cock, longer this time and he fucked me with long slow strokes. I felt my head lifted up, it was Jake who kissed me deeply and then pushed his cock in my mouth, it tasted of fanny and cum.

My arsehole got well fucked but I knew that there was still one more cock for it to take, the ten incher. I was lifted up and laid on my back on the table by the side of Jill. Her fanny was wide open, puffy and wet. "OK, we all know what's going to happen now, the two biggest cocks, mine and Sam's are going to fuck Mother and daughter, fanny first then arsehole. Jill's used to my cock in her fanny so I'll stretch her first and Mum can take Sam's cock in her fanny, I'm sure that you can take it for us can't you Anne" Dave said.

I just nodded.

"Don't let me down Mum, not in front of my mates" shouted out Jake, there was a lot of laughter.

Once again we were both spread eagled, our legs held wide open and an arsehole lowered over our faces. I heard Jill squeal as Dave thrust in hard with "take it girl, you know that you can." Sam stood in front of me, holding his cock in both hands, one of the men held my fanny wide open so Sam could line up on my fuckhole. He started to push and my fuckhole opened, he just continued to push and it slid in, I bucked a bit as I got used to all that cock and then he started to fuck me. No short slow strokes but just long hard strokes, I was panting and moaning onto the arsehole that was on my face, occasionally sticking my tongue out to lick it. Just when I thought that his cock was going to go right through me and come out of my arsehole he pulled out and another shorter but much thicker cock took its place.

"Fuck Sam, you've opened Mum up well" Dave laughed. "Don't you ruin my girl for life will you" and I heard Jill shout out as she took Sam's cock in her fanny and she let out one long moan....of pleasure.

"Arseholes next. I'll open up Jill and Sam can go straight for Mums arsehole. How do you want it up there, on your back or on your knees?" Dave asked.

How was I going to take it? On my back as I could be held down, I could eat arse and I could watch the cock go in. Jill and I were on our backs; she held my hand and Jake started to rub my clit. Andy the other young lad held my legs open and pulled me back and let me lick his balls. Blankets were stuffed under my arse to bring my arsehole up to the perfect height. Sam stood there, lubed his cock up and placed it against my hole and just pushed his huge cock in, he didn't stop, I started to scream but Andy's balls stopped too much of the noise, Jakes held me down and increased the pressure on my clit and Sam just carried on pushing, my guts were getting rearranged my his cock, I couldn't take anymore and started to struggle as I heard Jake say "go on Mum, take it, just another couple of inches." Sam carried on shoving until it was all in, all the way up to my balls. He stayed still and let my arsehole get used to what was in it.

"Ready" Sam asked, "you're the first women to take it all the way," I smiled and Sam started to arse fuck me...hard and long with no stopping. My arsehole had relaxed and was wide open, now that the pain had gone I was loving it. Andy moved his arse pucker onto my face so he could feel my panting breath on his arsehole. Jake was working on my clit and I could feel myself starting to build up to a climax. Sam was banging away; I wanted him to spunk up my arse.

"Here you are Sam, Mum's wide open so come and fuck the daughter" I heard Dave say and suddenly my arsehole was empty. Noooooo, I wanted cock in there, I wanted more.

"Bloody Hell Mum, you're arsehole is fully open, I can get my fist in there" Jake shouted, "get your cock in there Dave before she closes up' he told Dave....so Dave did, his cock was thicker so I felt the stretch but his cock wasn't as long so I took it easily. I heard a load moan and the words "yesssssss" as Jill took Sam's big cock in her arse, just like me she took it in one thrust. "Fuck my sister Sam, ruin her arse like you did my Mums."

I was getting pounded by Dave, Jill was getting pounded my Sam, Jake was a happy boy watching his mum and sister get arsefucked and the rest of the men were standing around watching and wanking. Just as I thought I couldn't take any more Dave pulled out and my arse was empty, I saw Sam pull out of Jill's arsehole and heard Jake say, "you've wrecked it mate."