A Family That Plays Together Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" Jill asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine so just leave me alone" I muttered.

"Jake, I'm your twin, I can tell when something wrongs. What's happened, did you get knocked back or have you broken your stud cock?"

"If your going to be stupid then bugger off to your own room and leave me in peace" I said.

"Tell me what's happened Jake, I'm not going till you do" Jill insisted.

Anything for an easy life I thought so I did, I told her everything. After I'd spilled the beans Jill just smiled at me.

"Jake, you're my brother, you're a nice lad, a good catch and this hard "couldn't care less, fuck anything with a hole" wasn't you. Perhaps now it's out of your system you'll go back to the lad that we all love. Say sorry to your friends and workmates and reset yourself. If they don't want to know you well that's their loss. Now strip off and let me put some cream on the marks on your arse" Jill told me.

Should I? Normally I'd have been feeling my sister up by now but this time maybe it wasn't right.

"Do as you're told Jake" Jill said as she walked across to me, kissed me deeply and stripped off my top. I could feel myself getting hard.

As she kissed me she started to pinch my nipples, always a turn on for me, they got hard. She moved down to start rubbing my cock through my shorts.

"Mmmm" she said, "seems to still be in working order" and pulled my shorts down. I was still wearing a jockstrap to support my pumped up balls. "Turn around and bend over your bed" she told me, I did as I was told. I felt her kiss my arse, "marks aren't too bed Jake, let me have a look at your arsehole pucker."

I pulled my arse cheeks apart and felt her finger on my pucker. "Its a bit swollen and red but then you've been plugged all weekend so what do you expect" Jill told me and I felt her tongue start to lick all around it and then force its way into my arsehole, my cock jerked and started to drip precum.

"OK Jake, stand up, I better check out your balls and cock" I did as I was told, she kissed me again and I let her pull down my jockstrap, my hard cock stood to attention and my big balls fell out.

"Oh God Jake, your balls are beautiful, hard and firm and they're so big. You've got to keep them like that, they show off your big cock" Jill started to lick all over them and then work her way up the shaft of my cock before taking the head of my cock into her mouth It felt so good, slow sex with my sister.

She pushed me back onto my bed and said "think I better check those those balls are still working" Jill said as she pulled her knickers down and started to play with her slit of a fanny.

"No Jill, I don't want to just use you," I said, even though my cock said otherwise.

"You are thick sometimes, I want your cock in me Jake, I love you, but just don't assume that you can fuck anything that moves because you're such a stud...all you have to do is ask. Right get your big brother cock in my fanny" she demanded.

She stripped right off and squatted over me and lowered herself down onto my hard cock, right down to my balls. I reached up to tweak her nipples, her hand went to her clit and she raised and lowered herself up and down on my cock. "God yes, I need a hard fuck" she moaned.

She raised herself up and stopped so I took over and slammed my cock into her open cunt. She wanted it hard so I did as she demanded. I just thrust into her watching her take it and the look on her face, her eyes were closed but she blew me a kiss so I slammed my cock in even harder. She started to shout, "fuck me Jake, fuck your sister," the shouting increased to a scream as I spunked my load into my sisters fanny, which triggered her to cum. She fell forward onto me panting hard and said "thank you brother" and we kissed.

There was a round of applause, Jill rolled off of my cock and I saw that it was Mum and Dad standing there naked.

"We heard the screams so thought we'd better come up and see what was going on" said Dad. "So how about you come down to your Mum and Dads bedroom and we all have some family fun? I need to add another load of Moss men spunk to my daughters fanny and I'm sure that you can get hard again and give your Mother a sperm donation can't you Jake?"

I smiled and said, "yes Sir."

Perhaps I'd been forgiven for being a prat, just needed to see if everybody else outside of the family had.

I'd learnt a lot over the weekend, realised that I enjoyed more that just straightforward sex, enjoyed being used and being put in my place.

This is what I wanted and now I knew how to get it.

JILL

I'm not sure what had gone on with the family over the weekend but when I got home on Sunday a certain twin brother was very quiet. The cockiness had been knocked out of him. I loved my brother but recently his cock had taken over his life and he'd turned into a prat. Even some of the girls at work had mentioned it to me, that wasn't my brother, he was a kind thoughtful lad, admittedly one with a great body and a big uncut cock, who I hate to admit, knew what to do with it.

Jake had even taken the hint and stopping rubbing up against my arse trying to impress me with his bulge at every chance he got and was even keeping his cock in his underpants when we were up in our bedrooms on our floor in the house, before he'd wave it at me at every chance he got.

I'd loved it when Dave had arranged the evening in the woods with a few men from the rugby club; I'd loved having multiple cocks and big cocks in all my holes. I hadn't realised that Dave had arranged with Jake to appear with my Mother, well we needed more than just my holes to satisfy all those rugby players.

Dad announced at dinner that, at last, the plumbers would be back on Wednesday to finish off fitting the douche hoses to the last few showers; the excuse was that they "couldn't get the parts". Mum and Dad were away the evening before and most of the day, Dad told Jake that "you've got too much catching up at work to do" so that only left me.

"No problem Dad, I can bring some work home and do it in the office while keeping an eye on them" I volunteered. Mind you if it was the same two plumbers from last time I had no intention of getting any work done apart from working on their cocks!!

At nine o'clock on Wednesday morning I saw the plumbers van pull up on the drive and heard them at the kitchen door. "The kettles on, come on in" I shouted. Mark the older of the two plumbers, who had the biggest cock, walked in and I hoped that Pete, the younger plumber, would follow; it was a nice contrast of cocks and ages last time. But it wasn't Pete, it was a much older man probably in his late fifty's, well built, no flab and I couldn't help but notice the bulge in his workpants.

Mark said hello and introduced me to "my boss Sam."

"Your Father gave me a hard time about the delays so I thought that I'd better come myself to sort you out" Sam said.

Sort me out, what did he mean? Had Mark told him what had happened last time?

"I think that we've met before anyway" Sam said, "you like rugby and country parks don't you?"

He looked at me and smiled, now I knew where I'd seen him before, he'd fucked Mum's and my cunts and arses with his ten inch cock when Dave had taken me dogging and let me be used by the rugby players.

I smiled, what was I supposed to do or say?

"So Jill, after we've had tea I suggest you go and use the douche hose before we turn the water off, sorting out the other showers wont take long and then I think we'll have to give your plumbing a serious looking at wont we?" Sam said.

Mark smiled; I blushed and hurried off to do as I was told. I washed, douched and dressed in a little pair of knickers, a short pleated skirt and a crop top, I looked like a slut that needed cock, which I was and did.

When I came back downstairs they were still sitting in the kitchen surrounded by plumbing fittings and boxes. "All done" Sam asked, I nodded. "Mark you go and turn the water off and I'll just check a few things" and Mark disappeared off to the pool equipment room.

"Lift your skirt up and pull your knickers down and show me your fanny" Sam said quietly and I did as I was told. "Open your fanny up for me" he told me and, again, I did as I was told. He licked his index finger and found my fuckhole and pushed his finger in, his eyes were watching mine to see if I flinched, he pulled his finger out and put it up to his nose and smelt it.

"Good, now bend over and show me your arsehole," he demanded and again I did as I was told. I held my arse cheeks open and saw him pick up a tube of lube from amongst all his boxes and plumbing bits, perhaps every plumber carried lube just in case he had to work on a women's plumbing? I watched him lube up a finger and felt it pop into my arsehole pucker. He did the same thing as before, smelt his finger and nodded.

I stood up and looked at his work trousers, I could see his cock bulging, I could see the full ten inches tucked down his trouser leg, I couldn't resist it and ran my hand along its length.

"You'll be getting it later, don't you worry" Sam said.

"And you'll be getting this as well" and I turned to see Mark rubbing his bulge through his work pants.

"Oh that cock is just to warm you up and open you up for mine" laughed Sam and they both walked away into the poolroom. I shivered in anticipation at getting double dicked by two big cocks.

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do now so I dashed upstairs to Jakes room to get the bottle of lube out of his bedside drawer, he still had a pair of his stinking cum stained underwear in there, just in case we ran out, and came back downstairs and laid on one of the big sun beds and just tweaked my nipples or lazily rubbed my slit. I wanted to be wet and ready for when the time came. Mark and Sam kept walking past to get tools and bits and pieces. Sam would rub his bulge and smile. I hoped that I'd be able to take it; well I had before so this time it would be easier, right?!!

I heard a splash as both of them jumped into the pool at the far end. Thank God it was time for me to get some cock, my fanny lips had opened and my clit was hard. They both emerged up the steps, naked and showing off their soft cocks that wouldn't be soft for long once I got to work. I liked looking at soft cocks and imagine what they would look like when they were hard and engorged, even if I had seen both of these cocks hard before.

Marks soft cock just hung there, about five inches long but his big floppy foreskin added another inch. Sam's soft cock seemed to be as long soft as when it was hard, about seven or eight inches long and I knew when he was hard another couple of inches could be added, Sam's foreskin only partially covered the head of his cock. It wasn't just the length but it was the girth that really made me feel it.

I dropped to my knees, still working on my fanny with a couple of fingers. They stood either side of me and I got hold of their cocks and started to wank them to a full erection. Mark had plenty of tasty foreskin to play with and wank up and down so his cockhead was uncovered and covered, he was soon rock hard. Sam's foreskin wasn't as long so was more difficult to work with so I concentrated on the shaft of his cock. Sam got hard but not rock hard, still hard enough to give my fanny or arsehole a good fucking, perhaps it's an age thing?

I stood up and both gave me a long passionate kiss. I had two stunning men with big hard cocks after my holes, all of them, and they wanted me. "Right gents, so who has got the biggest cock out of you two, doesn't look a lot of difference to me" I asked.

"We better check then," said Mark. He stood opposite Sam and laid his hard cock alongside Sam's hard cock, their cocks were almost as long as each other's both had about ten inches but Sam's cock was thicker.

"So I get the first choice of holes and you know that I'm an arse man," said Sam.

"Oh I'm more than happy with her fanny, she took my cock like a pro last time," Mark laughed. "But first I need to taste it" he added.

I lay on my back on the sun bed, spread my legs and Sam stood across me and lifted them up so all my holes were on show. Sam squatted down and dropped his balls into my mouth and I felt Marks tongue on my gash. I was already nicely wet so it didn't take much to open up my fanny and show off the pink insides. He gently fingered my fuckhole while locking onto my clit with his lips using them to massage my little female penis. Oh it was good and I was sucking Sam's balls like sweets. He stood up and his balls were replaced by his arsehole pucker that I continued to feed on.

I was starting to leak a little bit of piss mixed with my fanny juices, Mark just drank it all down, occasionally coming up for air and licking his lips. Sam stood up and lifted me up. Mark sat down on the patio deck and pulled me back onto his mouth, Sam slapped my arse so I bend over and exposed my arse to him, and he pulled my cheeks apart and found my arsehole with his tongue. I moaned and let go more piss into Marks mouth. My fanny and arsehole was getting seriously eaten by these two ten inch cocked plumbers.

My holes needed filling by more than just their tongues, I huffed, waggled my arse and stood up. "Fuck me, I want cock, arse first and then I want my fanny filled," I told them, my holes so I was in charge.

I pointed to the sun bed, Sam knew what to do and laid down on the bed with his legs draped over the end, he held his cock at the base with both of his hands. I squirted a couple of shots of lube on the monster and rubbed it up and down his shaft. I bent over and showed my arse to Mark and give him the lube dispenser; he put a few blobs on two of his fingers and pushed them deep into my arse. I was ready.

I stood over Sam, with my arse towards his face and squatted down until I felt the tip of his cock touch my arsehole pucker. I lowered myself a bit more, relaxed my arsehole and felt the tip of his cock go in, I sighed and lowered myself another few inches, this was the worse bit, as the width of his cock stretched my sphincter open, it stung but I knew once this bit was over it was plain sailing and pure pleasure. I yelped and let myself drop and take the full width of his cock and felt myself "bottom out" on his hand, fuck that must mean I've got at least another four inches to go.

"Move you hand," I told Sam.

"You sure?" he asked

"Do as you're told, I want the full length" I answered.

"Well you've had all of it in your arse before so who am I to say no" he said.

Mark stood in front of me, his ten incher just out of the reach of my mouth, I held onto his hips, took a deep breathe, relaxed and pushed out my arse muscles and sank down on Sam's cock till his nuts stopped me going any further. Oh God it was so good and my guts felt so full.

I was the perfect height for Marks cock so took the head in my mouth. Hanging onto his hips gave me the leverage to pull myself up off of Sam's cock till it almost popped out and then lower myself down onto it again. I picked up speed till I was slamming my poor battered arsehole down on to his cock taking the full ten inches in one go.

Mark pushed me back so I fell onto Sam who was underneath me, he wrapped his arms around me and grabbed hold of my tits and squeezed my nipples. My cunt was now exposed and Mark lost no time in lining up his cock with it and pushing his entire length in. I screamed, ten inches in my arse and ten inches in my cunt....what more could a girl want.

"Hey Boss, I can feel your cock in her arse" Mark exclaimed as he started to ride me.

"I can feel your cock rubbing against the head of mine," shouted Sam, they both laughed.

They got into a rhythm, Mark would withdraw and Sam would lift me up almost off his cock before letting me drop down again and Mark would thrust in when Sam's cock had bottomed out in my bottom.

We all swapped places, Mark laid down on the sun bed and pulled me down on him so that his cock was deep in my open fanny and my arse was in the air, Sam now had easy access to my arsehole so I felt the full length of his ten inch cock enter me, he started to thrust hard making me squeal in delight.

"Hey your brothers here, hello Jake" said Sam without missing a thrust.

Jake walked across to what was going on on the sun bed, he bent down and kissed me and said, "can I Sis?"

I nodded, fancy Jake asking, he was becoming a changed man, so he dropped his work trousers and stepped out of them, pulled his jockstrap off, his balls were still pumped up so he needed the support, wanked his cock a few times to get it fully hard and I opened up my mouth and took it down my throat, it was the only empty hole I had left.

Cocks in all my holes, I was a happy girl.

"Impressive set of balls Jake," said Mark.

Sam stopped fucking me and said "this old man needs to come so where do you want my spunk, in your gaping arsehole?" I couldn't say anything so just groaned.

I was pulled off the three cocks, pushed onto my knees into the doggy position and Sam pushed his cock into my arse, he sped up fucking me and I heard him say "got to unload" as he fired his load deep into my guts. For an older man he certainly could produce a good-sized load. He pulled out and moved round to my mouth to let me clean him up.

I squealed as Mark thrust into my arse and did the same thing; he unloaded another load of man juice, load number two. Mark pulled out and I cleaned him up, so that only left my brother.

"Thanks Jill, we'll clear our tools up and leave you to it, hope to use those holes again soon when you're taking a walk in the woods" they said as they walked away pulling up their work pants.

I was still on my knees with my arse in the air, Jake walked behind me and I felt him start to push his fingers into my arsehole, I knew that I was gaping and open, you'd be after two ten inch cocks as well.

"Bloody hell Sis, you've really been fucked, wide open, I can almost get my fist in your arse" Jake said.

"Just what I wanted, I need my brothers cock now" I replied.

"I'm not putting my little cock in your fucked arsehole, it's so open you'd never feel it would you?" Jake laughed.

I flipped over and said "fanny it is then" I saw that Jake fingers were coated with Sam and Marks spunk from my arse, he used it as lube on his cock and I leant back, legs in the air and open and Jake ploughed into my fanny. I didn't need him to last long, I needed to cum and Jake could almost cum on demand. I was rubbing and pinching my clit and Jake could feel my orgasm starting to build.

"You want to cum Sis," he asked and I just grunted in reply.

He increased the pace and was fucking me with the full length of his cock; I love my brother's cock. I started to tremble and my breathing changed, Jake sensed the perfect moment and pulled out and spunked over my open fanny, I love to see a man spunk, especially my brother's spunk. My orgasm hit me, I moaned and bucked, I pushed down and shot the loads that were up my arse out across Jake, his cock and balls were covered with spunk from Mark and Sam.

I relaxed and Jake said, "you dirty bitch, that's why I love you" and kissed me.

I licked the last few drops of his spunk off from his cock and Jake bent down and picked me up in his arms like a big brother should treat his twin sister, we walked across kissing and then..........he threw me in the swimming pool!!

I was enjoying being a slut, enjoying every moment.

This is what I wanted and now I knew how to get it.