A Family That Plays Together Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees ladies, time for your arseholes to get cooled down, so I want three loads of spunk up each of their arseholes, you'll have to wank as after their holes have been reamed out by Sam's cock yours wont touch the sides but you can push it in when you cum. Sam and Jake will save their loads for the girls faces to give them something to eat" Dave, who seemed to be in charge, said.

I knew that my arsehole was wide open and was loving the feeling as I felt the first cum shot fired into my hole, four hard spurts of hot soothing cream, followed by another three shots and the last load was one continuous stream of spunk that he pushed into my hole with his cock. No way could I keep it all in and as I stood up I could see the cum, lube and arsejuice running out between my legs. Jill was the same and she laughed as it dripped out of her arsehole onto the ground.

We took up our position on the ground; heads next to each other and Jake stood in front of us and started wanking. "Well done you two, you kept my mates happy" he said as he started to breath heavily, looked at us both, blew us a kiss and erupted, spraying spunk over his Mums and sisters face, Jill had her tongue out to catch the last few drops.

"Out of the way" Sam said "I'm going to come" and his ten inch fire hose of a cock that had been in mine and Jill's fanny and arse blew. His piss slit opened and his spunk blew out, I got three shots over my face and he turned to Jill and gave her three hard long shots of spunk as well. Thinking that was it I opened my mouth to speak and got another three shots right in my mouth so Jill did the same and received the same salty meal.

There was a round of applause from all of the men involved. They lifted us both up, I couldn't see much as my face was covered in Jakes and Sam's load, and laid us down on the tables. I could feel my fanny and arsehole being fingered and examines with comments like "look at that arsehole, you can see her guts, what a beautiful fanny, I can get four fingers in her arse, wish I had a Mum or sister like her" before they all kissed Jill and I, we had wiped our faces off, all I could see was six nude males arses walking off into the forest.

"Who were they?" I asked.

Dave said " mates from the rugby club, if they win a few games I organise a treat fro them and you and Jill were the treat. Don't worry, they're very discreet, I have too much on them and they know if they spill the beans I'll use it."

"I want Sam's cock again, I want to be stretched again," I said.

"Mum, what will Dad say?" asked Jake.

"Oh he'll be there helping and watching his wife and his daughter get used by it" I said and heard Jill laugh.

Jake and I walked; well Jake helped me walk back to his car. Jill and Dave were going back to his house, probably for some more fucking. "Thanks for that Jake, I really enjoyed it, but didn't really get to enjoy your cock for long did I" I said "but I suppose there's plenty of time for that at home."

"Certainly is Mum" Jake said as we reached the car in the deserted car park. He looked at me, pulled down my shorts that were wet through around the arse and crotch, don't know where my knickers had got to, pushed me over the bonnet of his car and thrust his hard cock into my fanny. He had his hand over my mouth, his other hand rubbing my clit and his cock in my cunt. I didn't have time to say no so let the feeling of my up and coming climax roll over me. Jake pounded and grunted and shot a load into my gash that triggered an explosion between my legs and I erupted, firing out cum, fanny juice and arsejuices from my holes followed by a long stream of piss, as I just had to pee.

"Bloody hell Mum, all over me and my car, I'll have to wash it when we get home now. Don't you leak on my car seats will you" Jake muttered.

"Come on son, take me home, Mummy needs to have a shower and some more of her sons special cream on her sore arsehole" I told him.

Jake looked at me, smiled and said, "yes Mummy" and winked.

This is what I wanted and now I knew how to get it.

AARON

Work was getting busier and busier so I was having to stay away a lot more, I used to enjoy it but now all I wanted to do was get home to my beautiful wife and my two children, my family. I missed having them around and I missed playing with them, sexually.

I certainly wasn't perfect, I'd still book an escort for when I was away and I needed a day off work to go and see the Doctor at the "Club". I needed to have a word with him about Jake. Not only about his sperm donations, he was getting drained on a regular basis and he had some serious money in a separate account that I kept for him, Jake called it his "wank account" and knew that I wasn't going to let him blow it on a new car or holidays, I told him that he was wanking to put down a deposit on a house when the time came.

He was getting a bit cocky with it, thinking that as he was a "stud" he could call the tune and get what he wanted, sexually that is, so he needed some discipline.

I was with Anne in bed, she was between my legs gently sucking my cock, just keeping the head wet as she slowly wanked it and I had my head between her legs returning the favour and licking her slit and teasing her clit, we were 69'ing.

Anne had told me all about her and my daughters dogging adventures that Jake, the randy little fucker had organised. Anne's cunt had recovered and was closed up nicely but her arsehole was still sore and puffy and was out of bounds to my cock. You wait until I see Jake. Anne told me how much she loved the whole dogging evening and wanted to do it all again, maybe I should invite Dave and the rugby club around here one evening.

Jake was out with Craig, either at the gym or with a women fucking, God how he'd changed, gone was the shy virgin boy!! I knew Jill was at home.

I pulled my cock out of Anne's mouth and jumped off of the bed and said, "just going to see Jill, I'll be back in a minute" and ran up stairs to the twins level. Jill's bedroom door was open so I walked in. I was naked, as a family we'd got used to be naked around each other now. I was still semi hard from Anne's mouth.

"Hello Daddy, nice to see you" she said. Jill was lying on the bed naked and she was playing with her nipples so they were hard and sticking out, her slit was closed. I felt my cock starting to harden.

"Show me your arsehole Jill," I demanded and she smiled, rolled over onto her knees, put her head in the pillow and presented her arse to me. She used her hands to pull her arse cheeks apart so I could see her arsehole; it was still red and puffy like Anne's. "Does it still hurt darling?" I asked.

"Oh it hurts in a nice way Daddy, I loved getting it fucked by big cocks," she said. I was defiantly going to have to arrange a session with some big cocks for my wife and daughter.

Jill jumped off the bed, kissed me and dropped to her knees and started to work on my cock and balls. I pushed her off, she looked upset and I said, "come on darling, let's get you in bed with Daddy and Mummy." She squealed with delight and ran downstairs.

I walked into the bedroom and Anne and Jill were on the bed, propped up on the pillows and they were both playing with their fannies. Anne's was already open and showing off her fuckhole and clit, Jill's fanny was tighter and so I could only just see the inner lips and she stroked it and smiled at me. I realised how lucky I was, I think that I'd nearly lost my wife and my family were pulling themselves apart and then we discovered how good sex was when we fucked as a family and had never looked back. I laid down on the bed and pulled my daughters fanny lips apart, found her clit and started to work on it and I heard Jill moan "thanks Daddy."

Anne was frigging her fanny and clit and got off the bed and knelt behind me and started licking my balls and rubbing my arsehole, its very sensitive especially when I felt her tongue on my arse pucker. It used to be a hairy hole but now I had a back, crack and sack wax on a regular basis so I knew it was hairless. She started to probe my hole with a wet finger and I relaxed my hole so she could. The pleasure made me probe my daughters fanny and I found her fuckhole and got my tongue deep in there as I flicked her clit.

"Daddy, my arsehole and Mummy's arsehole are out of bounds till they get better but your arseholes not, is it?" asked Jill.

WTF! Did they both know that I'd had my arse washed out followed by dildos, butt plugs and a speculum and I liked it. "No way" I said

"Oh come on darling, you know that you love it when I finger your hole and find your prostate, it makes your cock jump and leak and you really do spunk up well afterwards." Anne laughed.

I knew that my cock was leaking already just at the thought of it. Jill pushed me off of her fanny and said "come on Dad lets get you ready and led me to the shower. I watched as she lubed up the douche nozzle and I let her lube up my arse pucker and when she told me "bend over Dad" I did as I was told. I was putty in my wife and daughters hands!! I felt the nozzle go in to my arsehole and the water start to run...."I'll leave you to it Dad, when you're ready Mum and I will be waiting" Jill said.

I emerged from the bathroom, yes I was hard just at the thought of getting my arsehole used, fingered till I shot my load. Jill was lying on the bed showing me her cunt, "all yours Daddy" she said so I dived in. I knew that Anne was behind me and felt her tongue on my arsehole as she licked it and I relaxed so she could get her tongue into my pucker, just like I was doing on Jill's fanny. I felt her finger start to probe my hole and she went in deep and found my gland, my cock jerked and the precum started to drip.

"You've found his spot Mum" said Jill and she held her fanny lips open for me, what a thoughtful girl. I felt another finger go up my arse; I hoped that two fingers were enough!!

"Daddy needs something bigger Mummy" said Jill as she leant across and opened the bedside drawer and pulled out a pump bottle of lube and a black strapon dildo. Oh fuck, it wasn't too big, an inch or so bigger than my cock and a bit thicker, about the same size as my sons, Jake's cock. I was going to get fucked by my sons cock!! "you know where this is going don't you Daddy and you want it don't you?" Jill said. I just nodded.

Anne strapped it around her waist, lubed it and my arsehole up and stood there so I could see what was about to happen. Jill forced my face down into her cunt and said "do his hole Mum." I felt the strap on touch my hole and Anne pushed and the tip went in spreading my hole open. I thought that she'd stop when a few inches were in but she didn't, she just carried on pushing, the dildo stung my arse as it slide in, it wasn't painful though. Anne stopped when the strap on was fully in and it wouldn't go any further.

I was breathing deeply and I heard Anne ask, " are you OK Aaron?"

"He loves it Mum, fuck his arse while he eats my cunt" Jill said. So Anne did.

She fucked me hard, each time she pulled out I felt the dildo rub on my prostate gland and trigger a wave of pleasure, God it was good, if you've never tried it just do so.

Suddenly my hole was empty. "My go Mummy" said Jill and pushed me off of here wet fanny. Anne unstrapped the dildo and gave it to Jill as I turned over so I was on my back with my legs in the air showing off my arsehole and rock hard cock. Anne sat on my face so I could get to her clit. "Hey Daddy you're arseholes open, just like mine" Jill said as she plunged the strapon up my arsehole. She fucked me, I realised that I was whimpering with the pleasure.

I needed to come, my piss slit was open and running precum. "I need to cum" I said, "fuck it out of me."

I felt the strapon slide out and Jill said, "no way Daddy, you've got to fuck Mummy, that's your job." I stood up, Anne lay on her back and Jill laid her head across her Mothers tummy so her head was just about Anne's cunt. I pushed my rock hard cock into Anne and she took it, we both knew that I wouldn't last long after having my arsehole and glans worked on by the strap on. I felt my balls churning and tightening, you all know the feeling as men, I pulled out of my wife's fanny and fired long ropes of spunk across her fanny and my daughters face.

"I'm fucked" I said and collapsed across the bed.

"You have been fucked," laughed Anne.

"So what about us two Daddy?" asked Jill "we haven't cum yet have we Mummy."

No way was I going to be able to get hard and fuck two of them, I'd shot my load, my arsehole was sore and my cock was soft. I suppose that I could use the strap on and fuck them both with that. As if on cue Jake appeared at the door, he can smell sex miles away.

"The family been fucking without me" he joked and dropped his gym shorts to the floor, he was already semi hard and he grabbed hold of his cock and wanked it to a full erection.

"Jake, I'm running on empty and your Mum and sister need to cum so...." I asked him.

"What's wrong Dad, getting too old to satisfy the women in your life? Guess you need a young stud with a bigger cock then you to do the dirty. OK sis, you first, open your legs and take your big brothers cock" he announced cockily.

Jake positioned himself, fingered Jill's cunt and wiped her juices over his cock and entered her hard, straight in, fucked her like a rabbit and what with Jakes cock in her cunt and Jill rubbing her clit she soon bucked, moaned and pushed Jake out of her fanny as she climaxed. I watched her fanny dribble a little pool of fanny juice onto the bed.

Jake said, "next please, come on Mum I need to finish you off."

Anne looked at me and said, "I need to Aaron, I've got to cum" I just nodded. Jake turned his Mother onto her knees, forced her legs apart and entered her fanny doggy style. Again he fucked her hard and I could hear her start to pant, she was close, and I could see that Jill was helping her Mother out by rubbing her clit for her. Anne gave a loud moan, her body stiffened, didn't stop Jake still banging her hard, and she collapsed on the bed as she came. Jake stood there, his cock still hard and wet with his sisters and Mothers fanny juice.

"What about me, I need to cum" Jake announced. Jill looked and shook her head, his Mother was still face down on the bed and Jake said "what about you Dad, give your son a wank?"

"Fuck off Jake" I said.

"Looks like I'll have to do it myself then" and he wanked his cock till he shot all over his Mums back. As he walked out of the room he turned and said, "next time you can't get it hard Dad give me a shout and I'll produce the goods."

That did it, it was time to sort out cocky Jake and put him in his place and show him that I was in charge in this house.

I wiped Jakes spunk off of Anne's back, gave Jill a big Daddy kiss and had a finger of her fanny and helped her off of the bed. She smiled and headed off to her own bed. I lay by the side of my wife and felt her fingers push into my well fucked arsehole. I moaned and said, "I want more of that strapon, it makes my balls explode."

"Oh my arsehole comes first, when its back to its normal size and tightness" Anne laughed.

We fell asleep, my wife's hand on my cock and my finger in my wife's fanny.

This is what I wanted and now I knew how to get it.

JAKE

I was having a great time. I was a young good looking fit lad, always well dressed, smart car and was getting sex from whoever and whenever I wanted it. I had a great cock that was in demand, as I knew what I was doing with it. I loved it when as a family we all fucked together and I loved watching my Sister, Mother or even my Father get fucked or fucked outside of the family.

My bank balance, or wank account as I called it, was healthy. every shot of spunk for the Doctor at the "club" meant more dosh for me. I loved giving a deposit for the Doctor as it wasn't just a wank into a specimen pot but every time I went there it was a different scenario, sometimes the milking machine, sometimes it was almost beaten out of me and sometimes I got to fuck a good looking nurse even though I either had to wear a condom to collect my load or there was a Doctor standing in the background who, as I started to orgasm, would pull my cock out of whatever cunt I was fucking and wank me off into a collection pot. It didn't bother me if there was an audience or if a man wanked me off, it was just another experience to add to the collection.

Of course, typical lad led by his cock I didn't realise what a cocky fucker I was becoming. One of the blokes at work had told me to drop the attitude, we all know that you're the bosses son and when I asked Craig if he wanted to come and stay over the weekend he said "maybe another time mate," he'd even been making his own way to work rather then getting a lift from me. His loss I thought.

If only I'd put my brain into gear and thought about my family and friends instead of about me all the time.

I got a text for the Doctor "sample required Friday 1500hrs," yea right I thought, I'll give it to you when I'm ready so when I finished work, we always finished early on Friday, I went to the gym and got to the Club about an hour and a half late. Simon was at the gate, "your late" he said, "the Doctors waiting."

I didn't say what I was thinking "what the fucks it got to do with you" but instead I said "its OK, if he wants my baby batter he'll have to wait wont he." Simon just smiled, I should have realised what was going to happen.

First thing the Doctor said was "you're late Jake"

"Yea sorry Doc, other things to do" I replied

.

"I'm not Doc, I'm Doctor Moore to you and if you don't want to earn money for your sperm donations we'll find somebody that does" he said.

"OK, OK Doctor, lets get it done, pass me the pot and I'll just wank off into it and get it done, really don't have time for anything else today" I cockily replied as I went to walk out of the door.

AUTHORS NOTE: - as this section is more fetish I've moved what happens to Jake at the "Club" to a new story that features more of Simon and what happens with him and Jake. Check out my new series of stories SIMON SAYS - MY STORY.

I showered, put on the fresh clothes that were there, sat and thought. The door opened and Doctor Moore walked in. "All ready to go home Jake, your Dads waiting for you" he said.

"I'm sorry Doctor, I've been a bit of a prat, I understand if I can't come back here again," I said.

"Well done Jake, you did well this weekend and of course you can come back here again. I think that you enjoyed it and if you ever want a job I pay well," Doctor Moore said.

"Well I'm not sure about that but I defiantly will be back, I like having my limits pushed" I replied.

"I'll call you next week for your regular milking, even with your pumped up balls they'll need emptying. Oh and the dog lady left you a big tip, I'll put it on your account" he said.

"Oh I'll be back here and on time for the sperm donation, might even get my balls pumped up again, they look good, show of my cock, no, I'm not getting cocky again Doctor. As for the tip, I think that Simon earned it more than me so can you give it to him" I told the Doctor.

I walked outside and Dad was waiting for me. "Had a good weekend son?" he asked.

"Well I learnt a few things about myself Dad" I replied.

"Good lad, we better get home, Mums cooked a feast and I'm sure that we can find a cushion for your sore arse" Dad laughed.

As soon as the meal was over I went upstairs to my bedroom. I realised that I had a lot of "kissing arse" to do to my workmates and friends. I felt like crying.

My bedroom door was open but there was a knock on the door, it was my twin sister Jill. I really wasn't in the mood for her if she was going to take the piss out of me.