A Family That Plays Together Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to remove their gags, I wondered what would happen. I undid the gag of the man with the eleven incher. He didn't say anything, just looked at me and licked his lips. I pulled the other mans gag off and he spat then started swearing at me saying "we're going to fuck all your holes so hard you wont be able to talk, piss or walk, our black cocks are going to split you in two."

I trembled and my fanny started to drip.

Dare I undo their restraints? It had to be done, I needed their cocks.

I went behind them; they had wrist restraints clipped together around the back of the pole so it was easy to unclip them. They flexed their arms showing off their biceps and triceps.

I moved around to the front of them and stood there naked. What should I do now? My hands dropped to my cunt lips and I pulled them wide open.

They took the hint.

Both of them picked me up and they almost threw me onto the fuck table. One started to kiss me forcing his tongue deep into my mouth. The other went straight to my cunt, pulling my lips open and tonguing my slit, he soon found my clit and nibbled it, and my juices flowed. I felt his finger start to push into my fuckhole, then two fingers, with his other hand I felt his finger push into my arsehole. I grabbed hold of his wrists and forced his fingers in deeper.

My mouth was soon filled with a red cockhead, no way could I get it all in my mouth to just had to use my tongue on the head and the sensitive spot where his foreskin was attached. I was almost drinking his precum.

"She's wet, she'll take our cocks like a whore," the cunt eater said. "She's wide open, I'm going to fuck her."

So the foreplay was over, I couldn't say no as my mouth was full of hard black cock.

His fingers popped out of my fanny and arsehole and the cock was pulled out of my mouth. I was pulled down the fuck table so my legs were hanging over the end; my legs were spread wide open giving full access to my twat. I gripped onto the end of the table.

"Watch his cock rip you open" I was told.

I'd had a cock as long as his before in my fanny but hadn't had one as thick as the one that was about to go in my open cunt.

He laid his cock over my fanny lips; it nearly stretched as far as my naval. He slapped it against my clit; I flinched and groaned as he slid it along my open labia.

"You ready for this, you want this?" he asked.

I just nodded.

At least he was a gentleman and he squirted a shot of lube onto his cock and rubbed it along the shaft. It made it look like an ebony battering ram and it was about to batter my front door down.

He pulled open my inner lips and rested the head of his black cock against my hole and started to push and I started to groan as he opened my up. Nothing happened, my hole wouldn't open up; it wouldn't stretch open to take it.

He pushed harder and it started to force my hole open. My moans turned to groans turned to low screams, "it wont fit, take it out" I shouted.

"Shut her up man, this is going up her whether she wants it or not, she's just teasing" thick dick said.

Long dick pushed me back down onto the fuck bunch, stood over me and lowered his arse down onto my face. His arse pucker was lined up with my mouth and he said, "shut up and lick". I don't know if it was the musty smell of arse or the funky taste of his arsehole but as I lapped away I felt my cunt fuckhole open and I felt his thick cock push in.

I was being stretched, I wanted to be stretched and it felt good, it felt right.

"I'm in, now lets fuck," he said, and he did. He pounded me hard, my fuckhole opened up to take his thick cock, it wasn't the length of it, it was the width of it that was hitting the spot. Every so often he'd flick my clit with his finger to make me twitch and groan.

Everytime I groaned my tongue would go deep into long cocks arsehole, "She eats arse well" he shouted out. Compliments indeed.

"Lets swap, my turn for her hole" said long cock.

Suddenly my fanny was empty and the arsehole disappeared off of my face.

They changed places.

"Fuck mate, what have you done to her, she wont feel my cock, she's open up wide, I won't touch the sides," he said as he pushed his cock into my hole.

I bucked, I did feel his cock, and it did touch the sides. Before I had time to complain the thick cock that had fucked me first was laid across my face, it smelt of cock and my fanny and I was told "clean it." so I worked up and down the shaft licking it clean.

I grunted as I felt the cock in my fanny bottom out, that's wasn't too bad I thought but I was wrong.

"It's not all in yet, another two inches at least to go" long cock said.

"Just push, she'll take it. Wait till I sit on her face and get my pucker positioned over her mouth, that will shut her up if she screams" thick cock said.

That's what he did and long cock pushed. I held onto the edge of the fuck bench so he had something to push against. I felt his cock going deeper into my cunt; I was feeling cock where I'd never felt cock before. Something inside me seemed to open up and I felt his balls hit my arsehole.

"She's taken it. Good girl" long cock said.

I started to shake as if I was about to cum.

"That, that feels good on my pucker" thick cock said.

Then my cunt was empty as he pulled out the full length of his cock and said, "here it comes" and he slammed it back in. I was on the end of another hard pounding.

They alternated on my, a thick hard cock to stretch me open followed by a long cock to go deep into my cunt. I was panting, I needed to cum, I needed spunk to sooth my sore fanny. How much longer could this go on but I didn't want them to stop.

"That's it men" I heard Doctor Moore say as he and my husband came into view. I still had the long cock in my fanny and he was still thrusting away as the Doctor asked "how's it going Mrs Moss, you're taking those big cocks like a true professional."

I moaned and nodded.

"Pull out so I can have a look" the Doc instructed. He pulled out with a plopping noise and my two black fuckers moved away and stood their watching wanking their cocks in anticipation.

My husband kissed me and said, "I love you, you are my slut."

I responded by saying "I want more please" darling.

I could feel that the Doctor had his fingers in my fanny and was rubbing my clit sending little shocks through my body. I heard him say, "her fanny looks fine, lips are puffy, she's been well stretched and there is a little bit of bruising but that will soon go. Lets turn her over."

My black cocks reappeared and grabbed hold of me and turned me over onto my knees presenting my arse to the Doctor. His fingers were soon right in my hole, the perks of being a Doctor I suppose.

"Even her arsehole has opened and relaxed with her fanny being stretched open so I think she'll have no problem with anal" he said.

Aaron said "do you want those big black cocks in your arse Anne?"

"I want cocks in all my holes" I said.

"You heard her men, get in there," the Doctor laughed as he and my husband disappeared from view.

I felt cold lube on my arsehole followed by big fingers pushing in and stretching it open.

I felt a slap across my arse, I yelped, and a voice said "she's taken four fingers in her arse, she's ready for cock."

What cock was I going to get, I couldn't see but felt a cock on my arsehole pucker and I felt him start to push. I tried to move away but big hands grabbed my hips and pulled me back onto the cock and were told "don't you pull away, this cocks going in" and it did.

I felt it push through my arsehole and it just carried on, my arsehole had opened up but this cock just went on and on, it felt like it would come out of my mouth, it was giving me pleasure that I'd never felt before. It was long cocks cock. I felt his balls on my arse and he just pulled back a few inches and then pushed in again up to his nuts. I just sighed with pleasure.

"Come on man, my turn, I want to stretch her arsehole wide open" said thick cock.

"Lube it up and in you go" said long cock as he pulled out leaving my hole open and wanting cock.

The thick black cock was pushed against my hole, "relax and open that hole for me" he said. He pushed harder but as much as I relaxed and tried to use my ringpiece muscles to open my hole his thick cockhead wouldn't go in. I was desperate to show him that I could take it but it just wouldn't go through my ringpiece.

I was nearly in tears; I was desperate for his cock.

I felt fingers on my clit. Perfectly synchronised my clit was squeezed so hard it hurt and at the same time a hand was slapped down hard on my arse. I screamed and bucked and I felt my ringpiece open up and the thick cock went straight through it. I screamed even louder as the thick black cock ploughed into my arse stretching my anal passage open. I had taken it into my hole; I was in pain that then faded to pleasure. My arsehole was open.

I received a gentle fucking, he never pulled right out of my hole but just as his cock was about to pull out he'd slam in back in again. My arsehole was going to be ruined for weeks.

Then my arse was empty again but was soon filled by the long black cock, I could easily take it, even the length was no problem. My knees were trembling with the force that the cock in my arse was fucking me with.

Thick cock said, " she can't get enough black cock, she's a cock slut."

I was proud.

I heard my husbands voice shout out from the darkness "double penetrate her."

The words I'd been waiting to hear. Long cock pulled out of my arse and he laid down on the fuckbench, his long hard black cock standing up at ninety degrees to his six-pack, his cock was covered in lube and my arse juice.

He had his hand wrapped around the base of the shaft and said "climb on women, this is going up your arse.

I climbed onto the bench, one leg either side of him with my back to his head and lowered my arsehole down towards his cock, I pushed my ringpiece out as I felt his cock touch my hole and carried on down, my hole swallowed his cock till his balls stopped it going any further up my arsehole. He was deep, fully in and I was stretched.

Thick cock approached and told me to lay back and as I did long cock held me so that he still had space to thrust into my arse. Thick cock positioned himself between long cocks open legs and held my legs open. He looked at my wide-open puffy fanny and pushed his thick cunt stretching cock into it. I took it all. I was stuffed with black cock in my fanny and arsehole, double penetrated and in the reverse cowgirl position. My hand found my clit and I started to play with it; I wouldn't need much stimulation to get me to climax.

They worked well together. As the long cock was pushed into my arse the thick cock would pull nearly out of my fanny then as I was lifted off of the cock that was in my open arsehole I'd be forced back onto the cock in my fanny. I'm sure that I could feel them rubbing past each other. I was in a dream world, two big black cocks pounding my arse and cunt.

I could feel my orgasm start to build, I was panting and shaking, I needed to cum. I was starting to zone out when I heard thick cock shout "here you go girl, blackmans spunk" and he started to shoot into my cunt, gob after gob of hot spunk. I squeezed my clit and I exploded, shaking, bucking and screaming. I was still plugged with cock so my juices had no escape; I wanted to piss as well. Long cock was still in my arsehole and he held me tight, pulling me down on his cock. Thick cock was still fucking me and still giving my fanny little shots of cum. I was shaking, whimpering and taking cock in my arse.

Thick cock started to pull out of my well-fucked fanny, I wanted to look but I knew my fanny was a mess, well fucked. I don't think that I could see straight anyway.

"Keep it all in women" thick cock told me and as he pulled out I tried to clench so nothing leaked out. The clenching made my arsehole tighter so long cock fucked me even harder, I was like a rag doll bouncing up and down on him.

Juices were dripping out of my fanny and running down over long cocks full black nuts. I felt a plug being pushed into my fanny and gripped it.

The arse fucker lifted me all the way up so just a few inches of cock was left in my hole and started to spunk and he forced me back down onto his cock. Thick cock rubbed my engorged clit hard and I orgasmed again jerking around on the spunk firing cock that was still in my arse. I could feel that my guts were full of his baby batter, very full.

It went quiet, apart from me panting and almost crying with the sheer pleasure of being DP'd with two big black cocks. As I stood up I could feel spunk, lube and arse juice dripping out of my gaping arsehole.

"Stop it women" long cock told me; it was dripping over his still stiff cock. He picked up a big butt plug and forced, well it didn't take much force, it into my arsehole. "There, that will stop you."

I was on my knees and two funky cocks were presented to me. They were coated in spunk, fanny and arse juice. "Clean your mess up" I was told, so I did, licking along the shafts, under their foreskins and into their piss slits, they were too big to get into my mouth or down my throat.

Then they were gone.

I was on a high and probably spaced out. Doctor Moore and Aaron appeared, they were talking to me but I couldn't really understand them. The Doc fastened a belt around my waist with a strap that went between my legs and fastened in the rear, it meant I couldn't push the plugs that were in my fanny or arse out.

I came too in the back of a limo with Aaron by my side holding my hand and Simon was driving. He said, " how did it go Mrs Moss?" I just moaned back at him, "that good" he laughed.

I leant against my husband and kissed him and said "thanks."

We arrived home and they both helped me into the house, I was still in a daze.

"Enjoy the rest of your evening" Simon said and left.

Jake was in the kitchen and when he turned around he exclaimed, "what happened to you Mum, you looked well fucked."

Aaron laughed, "she has been by two black men."

"Is it true what they say about them, about the size of the cocks?" Jake wanted to know.

I just nodded and lifted up my skirt. Even with the plugs in I knew that my fanny and arsehole had been well used.

Aaron undid the belt. Jake was on his knees in front of me and said "Look at your cunt lips, red and swollen and your clit is still on show and hard." He licked it and started to pull the plug out of my fanny before his Dad had time to warn him.

I tried to hold it all in but I couldn't so as the plug was pulled out the contents of my well fucked fanny followed. The black cocks spunk deposit, my fanny juices and, as much as I tried not to, I pissed myself. Jake got it all over his face but he carried on feeding on it all.

I sometimes wonder what happened to the quiet shy boy that was our son before he discovered sex and especially sex within the family.

"You taste so good Mum, you pissed all over me, look I'm soaking" Jake said, he stood up licking his lips and stripped off, his cock was hard and he stood there looking at me wanking away.

I felt Aaron pull out my butt plug and push his cock into my gaping hole and start to fuck me. I clenched down on it so he would feel my well-opened arsehole.

Jake was on his back underneath and between my legs and still wanking away.

"Fuck Dad, I can see your cock going in Mums arsehole. She's battered and wide open, bet she cant even feel your cock" Jake laughed.

"Fuck off Jake" his Dad said as he pulled his cock out of my hole, it was coated in black mans spunk and my arse juices, and pushed it into his sons open mouth.

Jake let him, I could see him cleaning it off, I could hear him licking, sucking and moaning. Jake was a whore!!

Aaron pushed his cock back into my arsehole, a few strokes and then out and into Jakes open and willing mouth. My hand found my clit.

Aaron pulled out of my arse, I couldn't help it but I had to push the spunk out of my guts and heard Jake say "fuck Mum, you're full of cum in all your holes."

"All except my mouth son, give Mum some spunk in there."

I dropped to my knees, Jake and Aaron stood in front of me wanking their cocks. My husband and son were about to feed their wife and Mother with their loads.

"Here it comes Mum," moaned Jake. I opened my mouth and Jake, with a perfect aim, shot his boy spunk into my mouth.

"My turn" said my husband and he filled my mouth up with his man spunk.

I held my mouth open so they could see and then swallowed. Hot and salty Moss men baby batter slide down my throat into my guts.

They helped me up. I was a happy woman, I'd been fucked all day and the night was still young.

Aaron said "your Mum and I are going to have a bath, you can clean this mess up Jake" I looked at the piss and cum all over the kitchen floor "and before you moan about having to do it Jake when you've finished you can come up and join us in bed, your Mum hasn't cum yet so she'll need some more Moss men cock."

I love family sex.

AARON

I did wonder what would happen when the twins got serious partners and our incestuous family fucking came to an end. I didn't want to go back just to Anne and I, husband and wife fucking, in case it went back to our married sex life soon ending up as no fucking at all.

Jill, my daughter, was certainly seeing more of Pete, the hot tub fitter with the big cock, and certainly wasn't allowing me or her brother to fuck her so often.

Luckily Pete's family were all fucking each other so we were all in the same situation and it wouldn't cause any problems.

The saving grace was The Club, I could always fulfil my fantasies there and, after my wife's last visit, it looked like she could as well. I knew that we'd become regulars. It was defiantly good for business, as I had made some useful work contacts there, fucking and work went well together.

Jake was selling his sperm to the Doc and went for regular milking. I wondered if Jake would ever be content with just one partner, male or female, he was a randy fucker and would fuck anything or get fucked by anything with a hole. He was really getting into the fetish side of sex.

After Anne taking the big black cocks and then getting fucked by her son and me Anne's fanny and arsehole were out of bounds till they recovered. To be fair her fanny lips were red and puffy and her fuckhole was still open, I could see that it was sore. Her arsehole lips were purple and at last her pucker had closed up. So I wasn't allowed to put my cock in her holes but I was allowed to "kiss it better" so spent a lot of time tonguing her cunt, working on her clit or with my tongue as deep into her arsehole as I could manage.

I finished work early one afternoon and decided to head home and hit the sauna and home gym. I knew that Anne was out all day; she was having the spa day that I promised her, this time without cock.

When I got home Jill's car was on the drive, she seemed to work flexi hours at work these days, Jakes car was also there, I knew that he had a half day off for a spunk donation at The Club, he could earn more wanking into a pot than he could fixing roofs, and a van belonging to the hot tub firm. At last they might actually finish it off.

The house seemed empty so I dumped my gear, stripped off and went into the sauna and sweated the day out.

I nodded off and I woke up with a raging hard on, must have been one of those dreams, even at my age I still have them!!

I walked across the patio and into the kitchen with my hard cock leading the way. Jake and Pete, the hot tub fitter were both there and both were naked, Jakes cock was semi hard and Pete's huge cock was hanging between his legs, skinned back and looking swollen.