A Family That Plays Together Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Dad" said Jake, "you been wanking in the sauna....again," he nodded at my hard cock.

"Hello Mr Moss, hope you don't mind" he said, he had the fridge door open and was helping himself.

"Go ahead. I thought that you were giving a sample this afternoon," I said to Jake.

"I am, just getting in the mood" Jake said, "looks like you are as well" he said as he walked across to me and grabbed hold of my cock.

We'd long ago stopped being embarrassed about seeing each others hard cocks, I knew that Jake liked cock as well as cunt, he'd already taken my cock up his arse a couple of times. I'd taken butt plugs and strapons up my arse but taking a length of cock was going too far.

Pete looked at Father and son holding each other's cocks, he smiled so I wondered if him and his Father played together as well. I assumed that Jake and Pete had been fucking around together that afternoon, well it was up to them what they got up to, they were both old enough. Mind you I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of Pete's cock, it would defiantly stretch you wide open.

"Is your sister around" I asked, "her cars on the drive."

Jake said "she's in the TV room Dad, go and see her."

I didn't even think of putting some pants on, my hard cock had gone down so I walked across naked into the room. I already knew what I was going to find.

Jill was naked, laying on her back on one of the low padded tables, these with a few tweaks had turned into fuck tables or restraint tables, her legs were spread wide open to show off her well fucked fanny, she was fingering her open arsehole.

"Come on lads, give me some more cock" she asked.

"Its not the lads, its your Father" I said.

She didn't stop fingering herself or close her legs, just said "even better, give me some Daddy cock please."

I loved to fuck my daughter it gave me a special bond with her, slipping a hard Dad cock into any of her holes was special.

I was soon hard, Jill pulled her finger out of her arsehole and pulled her fanny lips open, so that was the hole I went for. She was already wet and her fuckhole was open so I guessed that Jake and Pete had already had their cocks in there earlier.

I pulled her forward on the bench and entered her in one thrust, she whimpered and wriggled to get my cock at the right angle and then I started to fuck her, hard, just out for my pleasure, I wasn't interested in her pleasure.

"Yes Daddy, yes Daddy, harder Daddy please" she squealed. So I did as I was asked and fucked her harder. My fingers found her clit and I started to rub it, her squealing increased.

"That's it old man, fuck her if you can keep it up" laughed Jake. Jake and Pete had come in from the kitchen, both were wanking watching me fuck Jill.

"When you get tired the young lads will take over Dad. We're both hard and have youth on our side" Jake carried on.

"Fuck off Jake" I warned him.

"Oh come on Dad, she probably needs my bigger cock in her fanny by now" Jake laughed.

That did it. I pulled out of my daughter's fanny, leaving it gaping open. I grabbed hold of Jake and pushed him onto the fuck table so that his arse was in the air. I grabbed hold of his pumped up balls so he couldn't really move.

"You never learn do you Jake" I told him.

"It was only a joke Dad," he said

"Well this won't be. Pass me that cane Jill." Jill did as she was told. We had quite a collection of sex toys in the TV room.

I let go of his balls and before he had time to move I held him down by his neck and caned him with six hard strokes across his arse. You could hear the swish as I bought the cane down and the thwack as it made contact with his arse cheeks. I heard Jakes sharp intake of breath but he didn't scream or moan.

"That's shut you up hasn't it Jake" I said. There was no reply.

Jill and Pete watched, Jill was wanking Pete's big cock, he was fully hard.

"Now to fuck some sense into you Son," I told Jake.

"No Dad, not in front of Pete" Jake exclaimed.

Pete smiled at me and passed me a bottle of lube. I greased up my sons arsehole and my cock.

I pushed my cockhead against his arsehole and said, "washed out boy?

"Yes Dad" he said followed by a moan as I pushed against his pucker.

"Relax and let me in" I told him, he did and my cock slide into my sons arsehole. We both sighed.

As I was fucking him with long slow strokes I let him come up to his knees. Jake was hard and panting so I increased the pace and force. Jill and Pete were standing watching and they both moved around to stand in front of him. Jake looked up at them as Jill forced the head of Pete's big hard cock into Jakes open mouth. Pete was learning!!

Jake took as much of the cock as he could in his mouth but only managed to fit Pete's cockhead in. Pete held Jakes head and thrust his cock into his mouth. As Jake tried to move back he forced his arsehole onto my cock and as I pushed back I forced Jakes mouth onto Pete's cock. Jill was watching and smiling.

We tag teamed his arse and mouth. I didn't want to come; I was saving that for my daughter. I pulled out of Jakes arse and grabbed hold of his balls; Jakes arse hole was relaxed and open. Pete withdrew from Jakes mouth and came around to his arse and said, "fuck Jake your hole looks good for a cock slut."

"Go ahead mate, use his hole, impale him on that big cock of yours, show him who's in charge" I said. I wanted to see my son struggle and be put in his place

Jake moaned and Pete said, "no thanks Mr Moss, not my thing, yet anyway," and slapped Jake across his already marked arsecheeks. Jake yelped.

Jake and I went to have a quick shower, I said to Jake "you do it deliberately don't you son, wind me up till I punish you."

Jake just smiled back at me and said "come on old man, lets shower and get back to fucking Jill." and slapped my arse on the way past to the shower.

We walked back into the TV room to be greeted by the sight of Jill lowering her arse onto Pete's hard cock, the reverse cowgirl position was perfect for showing off her arsehole being forced open. I saw her biting her lip and she lowered herself further on to the big cock. I held Jake back, I knew that he wanted to get into her fanny but I wanted to see her take all of Pete's cock in her arse first. Pete was supporting her leaving her hands free to stim her clit and hold her fanny lips open to give Jake and I a great view. It was a beautiful sight seeing her arsehole pucker open, well, get stretched open, gripping the shaft of Pete's cock.

She bottomed out on his cock, with a small sigh, his balls stopping him get any more penetration. Jill sat on his cock for a few seconds getting used to his size, feel and warmth of it in her hole.

Pete lifted her up by her waist and we could see his cock glisten as it slid out, it seemed to go on forever. Pete didn't let the head of his cock come out though and then pushed her back down onto his cock, she screamed as she took it all again. He used her like a little doll, lifting her up off of his cock and then forcing her back down on it again, and she took it all.

"Go on then Jake, get it in your sisters fanny" I told him. He didn't need telling twice.

Always the gentleman Jake pushed two fingers into his sisters juicy wet fanny, pulled them out and licked them "you taste good Sis" and then pushed his cock into her open fanny hole.

It was a beautiful sight, my daughter embedded on two cocks, one in her arse and one in her cunt.

I jumped up onto the fuck table in between Jake and Jill and as Jill opened her mouth to groan I pushed my hard Daddy cock down her throat.

All my daughters holes were filled with cock. Pete was pounding her stretched arsehole, Jake was pounding her sister's cunt and I was feeding her my cock down her throat.

We got into a rhythm, as Pete went in deep into her arse Jake would pull out of her fanny, as Pete pushed her up off of his cock Jake would push into her cunt. Being a good Daddies girl she worked her mouth on my cock.

Jill was trembling from the onslaught of cock plus she was rubbing her clit so she was close. I didn't want my cock in her mouth when she orgasmed so pulled out. As soon as her mouth was empty she shouted out "fuck me hard I'm going to cum."

The lads took the hint and increased the speed and slammed in deep into her arsehole and cunt.

Jake pulled out, Pete forced her arse down onto his cock and my daughter trembled, moaned out loud and orgasmed. Her cunt started to leak as she bucked on the cock in her arse. I could hear her panting and moaning and her legs were shaking. Jake squeezed his sister's clit and she screamed again and had another orgasm. Jake and I lifted her off of Pete's cock, I could hear her arsehole slurp, she was well fucked and gaping.

She dropped to her knees in front of me. I wanked my cock hard and after a few strokes I spunked up over her face, five good shots of prime Dad spunk.

"More" she said, "I want more cum."

Jake did the dirty and fired his load over his sister's face; he was younger than me so it was more shots and a bigger load. He flicked the last drops off of the end of his cock at his sister's face.

That just left Pete. He stood in front of Jill holding the fire hose that was his cock. He didn't even wank but I saw his arse muscles flexing as he used his muscles to pump out his spunk. He held his piss slit open with his fingers and let his spunk fire over my daughters face. Pulse after pulse, he grunted at every shot, Jill stayed on her knees and let him coat her face, it dripped off, running down her chin and onto her tits.

"Fuck me Sis, you're covered, you look like a plaster's radio" laughed Jake. Even I had to laugh.

I couldn't resist it so I lifted my daughter up to a standing position and kissed her, open mouthed and deeply. I could taste the spunk from Pete, Jake her brother, and me, her Father, on her and my lips. It tasted good.

Jake laughed and did the same, kissing his sister in a sexual way not a brotherly way. I saw him wipe some of the cum off of her face with his finger and then lick it off.

That only left Pete. Would he do the same or would he chicken out?

He stood in front of Jill, leant forward and used his tongue to lick our three loads of cum off of her face and then force his tongue deep into her mouth whilst with his finger he massaged her clit making her moan.

"Welcome to our incestuous perverted family Pete" I said.

I love family sex.

JAKE

I was feeling a bit left out in the family fucking stakes. Mum and Dad were, obviously, fucking together and occasionally I'd be allowed to join in but the bedroom door didn't seem to be open that often. Jill, my sister, and her other half Pete were getting serious, his cock seemed to spend most of its time in one of her holes. If her bedroom door was open I'd be allowed to join in but that was happening less and less.

So I was rattling around the house like a spare prick with no hole to fill.

I hadn't seen Simon for a while, he was always either working with Noel, fucking all the local frustrated housewives, or working at The Club getting fucked, getting abused and fucking anybody that was willing to pay for the privilege.

I hadn't seen my best mate Craig for a long time. He was only working part time at Dads roofing business but seemed to have lots of money recently; he's even brought a new car. Surely he wasn't making that much money out of selling his used underwear.

I was regularly giving sperm samples at The Club. I was getting a bit bored with that as well, the novelty of being wanked off into a sample pot by a naked medic that allowed me to play with her fanny of tits was getting predictable. Occasionally I have the spunk beaten out of me by a dominatrix or have it fucked out of me by a strap on up my arse.

That's what I loved, I realise that being dominated and used was what I wanted, and it produced much more spunk out of my pumped up balls.

Being used sort of reset me, back to the cheeky lad Jake, back to the "I'll fuck any hole going" lad.

But I needed my hole and wasn't going to get it hanging around at home so it was time to go out dogging.

I turned up at the country park dogging site. I hadn't been here for a long time, last time I brought my Mum and she and my twin Jill got well and truly fucked.

The car park just had a few cars parked up in it. There was a dogging code, flashing headlights, turning on interior lights etc. There were a few blokes standing round a car that had its interior lights on. I wandered across to have a look, there was an older couple inside, she was playing with her fanny and he had his cock out. The window were closed so you couldn't reach in and touch, there was a few blokes with their cocks out watching and wanking.

Wasn't for me so I went for a walk in the woods hoping to find a couple to play with. Apart from a few men with their cocks out, it was a gay cruising area; there was nothing to interest me. A wasted evening so it looked like I'd head home and wank myself silly.

I walked back to my car and stopped. Parked right by the side of it was one of my Fathers company work vans. Oh fuck, what do I do now? I didn't want people at work to know that I went dogging.

The van was in darkness and parked by the passenger side of my car so if I could get into the drivers seat I could drive away quickly with my lights off so nobody would see me. I just had to go for it.

"Hello mate, I though it was your car" said a voice.

Out of the gloom appeared one of my workmates, a fellow roofer called Jamie that worked on a different gang but every so often I'd meet him in the yard or when his and my gang worked together. I'd been found out.

"Hey there, I'd just stopped for a piss on my way home mate" I explained.

Jamie looked at me and smiled, "long piss mate, you've been gone at least half an hour. Don't worry; I'm not going to say anything about this at work. Anybody worth having out there?"

I shook my head, "just a load of men wanking" I answered.

Jamie was about 28 years old, well built, always looked smart and had the reputation at work for being a "bit of a lad."

"Come on mate, let's go for a walk" Jamie said.

Was he coming onto me, trying to get my pants down?

"Look mate, thanks for the offer but I'm not after cock" I said.

"Fuck off, don't flatter yourself, I know you're the bosses son but I'm not that desperate for promotion. I don't mind giving a mate a hand occasionally, if you know what I mean, but I'm not after your cock either, I'm after some fanny" Jamie said.

"Oh sorry, I thought you meant that, there's no fanny about tonight anyway" I said, very embarrassed.

"Well lucky I bought some fanny with me. My Mum and sister are in the van so lets go for a walk" Jamie replied.

He opened the van door and I saw two women sitting in the front. He helped them out.

"This is my Mum, Paula, Mum, this is Jake, I work with him. He was just here to have a piss," Jamie laughed.

Mum was about 55 years old, looked good, and had a very short skirt on and a tight top that showed off her huge tits well.

A younger woman got out of the van; she was the spitting image of her Mother. Smaller tits but a beautiful arse.

"This is my sister Millie," he said.

I could feel my cock stirring, perhaps I was going to get to empty my balls after all.

"Lets all go for a walk shall we" Jamie said, "Lead the way ladies"

His Mum and his sister walked off into the woods with Jamie and me following.

"My sisters got a great fuckable arse hasn't she" Jamie said, "show us your arse Millie."

Millie stopped in front of us, lifted up her skirt and bent over, she wasn't wearing any knickers and I could see her cute arsehole. I looked at Jamie and smiled.

"Look mate, I know why your here, I'm not going to say anything about it at work. I've got to be careful as well you know" Jamie said.

"But you're the stud at work, fighting the women off so what are you doing here" I questioned him.

"Oh I get plenty of fanny but I always come back to my Mum and sister. I like watching them get used and I like giving them my cock as well" he looked at me as if to say "well."

"You mean your fucking both of them?" I looked at him and smiled.

"Yea, I like to keep it in the family, family pussy is always better, Mum and sis are cocksluts so need cock regularly. You doing your sister or Mum?" Jamie asked.

I just nodded.

"So we both need to be careful about what we say at work then don't we, especially as you're the bosses son" Jamie laughed.

We'd reached the clearing that had the tables and benches in it and the ladies threw some blankets over them. They looked at Jamie who nodded as if to say that it was OK to go ahead and play.

Paula and Millie stripped off, Paula, the Mum, had huge firm tits and her fanny was shaved showing off her lips, you could see that she'd produced a couple of kids through it and it was getting regular use. I love an older women's fanny. Millie's tits were smaller, her fanny was almost hairless and her slit was tightly closed, really small outer lips.

I heard Mum say, "work on my tits girl" and Millie latched onto her mother's nipples and started to finger her Mums open fanny.

It was a warm moonlit night so we got a good view of what was going on.

Jamie said, "come on mate lets get stripped off, they want to see what they're getting."

Jamie was a bit of a muscleman whereas I was gym toned. Jamie had lots of tattoos; he even had them on his arsecheeks. His cock was a decent size, uncut and was hanging there semi hard.

I stripped off, I wasn't shy. He checked me out, I was hanging there over my pumped up balls.

"Oh they'll enjoy your cock mate, and look at your fucking balls" Jamie said as he reached across and grabbed them. I didn't even flinch, doesn't bother me another man checking out my equipment.

I returned the favour, got hold of his cock and started to wank him to a full erection. He didn't stop me. We were both soon hard, our cocks were skinned back and both were about the same size, his was a bit thicker.

Mum and sis were laying on one of the tables, both had their heads buried in each other's cunts, there was some serious 69 going on. Jamie and I went closer so we could see and hear the slurping going on.

"Oh they're just greedy, cunt or cock," Jamie told me. "Come on, your fannies are wet enough, what about us?"

They untangled themselves from each other's fannies. Paula came over to me and said, "welcome to my family" and kissed me deeply. I didn't hang around and responded whilst finding her wet cunt and probing her fuckhole with my fingers, she easily took three.

Millie was on her knees in front of her brother sucking his cock; I could see that her fingers were playing with her cunt.

Paula's hole felt so good, I needed to get my cock in there sharpish. She pulled away from me and dropped to her knees and took my hard cock down her throat easily, she was using her throat muscles to work on it, milking it with her throat. I looked at Jamie; he smiled and gave me the thumbs up.

We were both fucking their mouths hard; I could hear the gagging noises coming from both of them.

"I need to fuck Jamie, I need my hole," I told him.

"So do I mate, you ready girls?" Jamie replied.

We pulled them up off of their knees, I kissed Paula again, and for an older woman she was very sexy.

"I need to piss first, before you stick that thing in me," she laughed grabbing hold of my cock.

"So do I Mum," said Millie.

They both walked away from the tables and benches; well you don't piss on your own doorstep. Jamie and I followed them. They both squatted down and held their fanny lips open and at the same time let go streams of piss into the grass, I could see the jets and steam rising off of the hot pee. I wanted to join in, Jamie had already beaten me to it and he aimed his stream of piss between his sister's legs. My cock had started to soften so I could aim my piss between his Mothers legs; she smiled at me and licked her lips. Us men flicked the last drops of piss off of our cocks; the women wiped their piss drops off of their fannies with their hands.