A Family That Plays Together Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So they worked as a team did they? Who was I to argue? I looked at Dad, smiled and nodded. Dad smiled back at me.

I decided to play the game and put my hands on John and his son's legs and ran them up their legs till I had a hand in each of their crotches. They were trying to pretend that they were still listening to Dad.

After the main course I excused myself and headed off to the toilets. After a piss I left my knickers off, for easy access, and headed back to the table. Standing outside of the toilets was John.

"Hello young lady, hope that you're enjoying the dinner with us" John asked.

"Oh yes Sir" I answered and stood in front of him, I could see the bulge of his cock through his trousers, "your going to struggle to piss with your cock being hard aren't you?" He looked at me and smiled.

Once back at my seat I took over. When I sat down James put his hand back on my leg, I grabbed hold of it and pulled it up until it was underneath my skirt and pushed it further up until he found my knickerless fanny. He looked at me and got the hint and started to feel it, rubbing my clit gently.

His Dad reappeared and sat down. I put my hand onto his crotch and started to rub his cock.

The desert course was interesting; John, James and I were trying to eat it using one hand as our other hands were otherwise engaged. Dad was almost laughing.

"Why don't we have coffee and an after dinner drink in my room, I'll get the coffee sent up.

John and James couldn't get up fast enough. In the lift there was silence. I stood in front of Dad with my hands behind my back rubbing his bulge. John and James pretended not to see what was going on.

We got into the room and Dad walked across to the phone to order room service but I couldn't wait, I needed cock so I bent over in front of him, undid his trousers, let them drop to the floor, yanked his underpants down and took my Dads semi hard cock in my mouth, right in front of John and his son.

They just looked; John said, "I don't think that we'll bother with the coffee."

Did that mean that they were going to walk out of the room disgusted?

Defiantly not.

John and James were already stripping off and were soon down to their underpants. Dad was hard and pulled out of my mouth and said "and the ball bags, Jill wants to see what she's got to play with," I nodded.

They shed their underwear so I could check them out. James the son was fit and worked out, his chest had been waxed and apart from some trimmed pubic hair above his cock his cock and ball area had been waxed. His cock was uncut and semi hard, size wise it looked about the same size as my Dads. John, his Dad, had a bigger more muscled build, had a hairy chest, big nipples that stood out and low hanging balls that were hairy. The most important part of him, his cock, was just hanging there, soft, uncut and very big. I wanted to see it hard.

Dad and son stood in front of me and Dad grabbed hold of his sons cock, son grabbed hold of his Fathers cock and both started to wank each other till they were both hard. I was right, James was the same size as my Dad but John was hung, his cockhead was just showing out of his foreskin and there was precum dripping out of his pisslit. His cock was the same size as Pete's, about ten inches but thicker.

That was going to take some work getting it in my fuckhole.

I couldn't resist it, walked across to John, dropped to my knees and licked his cockhead clean of his precum then opened my mouth wide and got the head of his cock into my mouth. It tasted good, John had enough sense not to try and ram it down my throat.

"I'm just going to go and get my holes ready so play nicely while I'm away Gents" I said and dashed into the bathroom.

When I came back out into the lounge I was fully douched and ready to go. My Dad, John and his son James were sitting on the sofa, all hard and as boys will be boys wanking each other off, can't leave them alone for a minute.

Dad said, "I've told John and James that you like cock in all your holes don't you?"

I nodded and said "not sure if I can take that monster cock in my arse though."

"Oh it will go in, my daughter can take it and she loves it" said John "and her brother James likes to watch" James laughed.

So their family were fucking each other as well.

Dad pointed at their cocks and I knew what to do, I dropped to my knees and stated licking and sucking all their cocks. I'd get the cockhead all wet and then move onto the next cock before moving back along the row of cocks. Dads I could take easily down to his balls and apply some serious suction, James was a bit thicker but with a bit of panting I got the shaft down my throat. The Fathers cock, Johns was hard work, I could get the head of his cock in my mouth but no way could I get more than two inches of the shaft in so had to make do with licking along his cock shaft and nibbling his balls.

Dad pulled me up so I was standing but bent forward so I could still get the big cock in my mouth, I spread my legs open, my fanny and arsehole were on display and the perfect height for cock.

James moved behind me and I felt his finger stroke my fanny before finding my fuckhole and heard him say, "you're nice and wet," I just grunted as I had a mouthful of his Dads cock.

I felt his cockhead rub my hole and he pushed the length of cock in slowly, that's what I needed, a length of cock in my hole to fuck me hard. Dad was holding my waist so I didn't fall over and his hand had found my clit and was rubbing it. James picked up the pace and started to fuck me hard, every thrust from his cock pushed my mouth onto his Dads cock. All I could do was take both cocks in my holes; at least the cock in my mouth stopped me making too much noise.

Dad knew when I needed to cum, well I'd lasted a day without cumming so really needed to. He stopped rubbing my, by now, swollen clit and James pulled his cock out of my cunt. I felt Dads lubed up fingers, first one then two push through my arsehole pucker and heard him say "up her arse James."

James tapped his hard cock on my backdoor, lined up at the perfect angle and pushed through my relaxed arsehole, he carried on pushing till he was right in, I waggled my arse to get comfortable and could feel James pulsing his cock muscles so I did the same and clamped down on his cock with my arse muscles.

"Don't forget my cock girl" said his Dad, "back on it" and pulled me back down on his big cock, he was leaking precum, he tasted salty.

James started fucking my arsehole with full hard strokes, my Dads hand was on my clit, my mouth was full of cock, and I was in my element.

My arse was getting pounded, if it hadn't been for the cock in my mouth I would have fallen over. I could hear James panting and moaning and then heard his Father tell him "don't you dare cum son or you'll get my cock up your arse." I didn't know if he meant the threat or was joking.

James decided not to find out and with one last thrust into my arsehole he withdrew.

"You want to see her arsehole Dad, a beautiful gape," James said.

"Let me see" John demanded so Dad pulled my mouth off of Johns cock and span me around so that my arsehole was in Johns face.

"Beautiful" exclaimed John and buried his face into my arse with his tongue lapping deep into my fucked arsehole whilst using his fingers to pinch my clit. I shuddered.

"My turn" said John, James sat on the sofa and pushed my head down onto his cock that had been in my fanny and arsehole. His cock tasted of me.

John lined his horse-sized cock up with my fanny hole and stretched it open as he pushed his cock in slowly but surely. I moaned, Dad held me firmly so I couldn't get away.

I was a happy girl, a big cock stretching my cunt, my Dad rubbing my clit and a cock that had been up my cunt and arse in my mouth.

John gave me long slow full strokes with his cock in my fanny hole but I knew that next it was going to go into my arsehole, could I take it?

He fucked my fanny hard forcing my mouth onto his sons cock. I heard him say "I'm more of an arse man myself, I like a tight arse, I like to see a hole work on my cock" and with that his cock slid out of my fanny.

"Time for a bit of arse fucking girl" John told me.

I whimpered and said, "I don't think I can take it."

"Oh it's going into your arse girl" John replied.

"Show your Daddy you want it, Make me proud of you" my Dad said, I could see his cock was hard and dripping, he wanted to see his daughter split in two and used hard.

Dad lubed up my arsehole and said "you'll take it easily, I can get four fingers in you so you'll have no problem." I wasn't so sure.

"Lube my cock up for me, its going in your daughter so make a good job" John told my Dad and I watched as my Dad coated Johns cock in lube.

My Dad was being told what to do and so was I. I was being used to get the family business a big contract, I was being used like a cheap whore and I loved every moment of it.

James pulled me off of his cock that I was sucking; think that he was worried that I might bite it as his Dads cock went in my arsehole. I braced myself against the edge of the sofa ready for the anal fuck of my life. James slid down underneath me and started to lick my clit. He had a great view of my open fanny and my butt hole that was about to get opened up. My Dad was holding me so I couldn't try and get away.

I felt the head of Johns cock on my pucker and I pushed out to open my hole. I felt his cock start to push in but it wouldn't go. Dad's hands were on my arse cheeks holding them apart and James was sucking my clit hard as if to encourage me to take his Dads cock.

John said, "come on girl take this cock, you want it don't you?" I just nodded and groaned. He tried again, getting his cockhead through into my pucker but it still wouldn't go in.

I heard John ask my Dad "can I open her up my way?" fuck I thought, what did that mean.

Dad replied, "of course, go ahead."

John's cock was pulled out from between my butt cheeks and I yelped as I felt his hand strike my left arsecheek and then my right arsecheek hard. I yelped and tried to pull away from his hand but my Dad was holding me so I couldn't.

It hurt and I received another five belts on each cheek, twelve in total. Tears were starting to form, James was still working on my clit and Dad held my bright red arsecheeks open.

"Now you'll take it wont you Jill" said John and I felt his cock touch my pucker, I relaxed and he pushed his cockhead through my tight ringpiece and into my arse.

I gasped, as his length carried on into my anal passage in one long stroke, was it ever going to stop. I was standing on tiptoes, speared on the end of his cock muscle. My clit was on fire as James was licking and squeezing it.

"Good girl" said my Dad, "I knew you wouldn't let me down."

It felt like Johns cock was going to come out of my mouth, it was in deep and there was still more to come as John said "just another inch to go girl, good girl" and then I felt his balls hit my arse. It was all in.

He held it fully in my arsehole and then I felt him pull out about an inch, stop and then slam it back in to my arsehole. I squealed.

Then he pulled out about two inches, stop and then slam two inches back up my arse. He continued to do this about an inch at a time until I felt his cockhead nearly pull out of my pucker and then push the full ten inches or so of thick cock all the way back in. I howled.....in pleasure.

That was it, I was fair game now that I could take it all and he fucked me long and hard, he was only after one thing, his own pleasure and not mine. I was twitching and squealing on the end of his monster cock that was up my arse.

"Lets get your fanny filled as well shall we?" John said as he pulled out of my arse.

I just whispered "yes."

My Dad held me up while John sat down on the sofa with his pumped up cock standing up proud between his legs, it needed my arse again. Dad turned me around, pushed me back and sat me down on Johns cock, this time it slipped into my arsehole easily, well it was wide open. I leant back, John held me tight, so his cock was in my arse and my fanny was on show.

James, his son, stood in front of me and his Dad wanking his cock, positioned himself and slammed his cock into my wet cunt. I was piggy in the middle, getting slammed by a Father and son, one cock in my arse and one cock in my cunt.

"I'm going to come Dad," shouted out James and I felt his hot spunk squirt into my fanny. One of the best feelings in the world, a blast of baby batter deep in my fuckhole.

I felt the cock in my arse swelling up and stop thrusting. I heard him grunt and felt the first pulse of cum shoot deep in my arse. He carried on spunking as he pulled his cock out of my arse pipe so my whole anal passage was coated with his load of sticky white spunk.

Dad lifted me off and I collapsed on the sofa.

"Well done Jill, you've just won your Dad a very lucrative contract by opening your legs for my son and me" laughed John.

I smiled and moaned.

"Send the contract over to me first thing in the morning and I'll get it back to you by midday. We'll have to meet up again soon and get a few escorts to entertain us or maybe you could take my son and I to The Club that I keep hearing about, that's if you know anything about it of course" asked John.

With that, John and James got dressed and left the hotel room.

Dad sat next to me on the sofa, kissed me and asked if I was OK.

I looked at him and said "Dad, I'm full of spunk, my cunt is open, my arsehole is gaping and sore and you let your daughter get fucked to get a contract."

Dad looked at me.

"So I expect a bloody big bonus this month. Now take a picture of my holes so I can send it to Pete and then you better fuck my spunk filled arse and cunt" I laughed.

Dad did as he was told, he fucked my arse, he fucked my cunt, and he deposited some more baby batter in my holes. He carried me into the shower, stood behind me and held me tight as he found my clit and rubbed it. After all that cock I didn't take long to climax. I came again and again with such force that I pushed the loads of various men's cum out of my arse and cunt. The shower floor was covered with white sticky cum. Dad looked at me and we both sprayed out our piss and washed the spunk down the drain.

When I got home Pete told me if I was going to be a slut then I was going to be his slut and he pounded all my holes with his hung cock, I like big cocks.

...and I did get a big bonus in my pay packet.

I love family sex.