A Family That Plays Together Pt. 14

Story Info
The cousins come to stay and join in the family fucking.
17.3k words
4.72
15k
15
0

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say

Chapter 14.

This is not a subtle story; it features SEX and not a lot else!!

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex, bondage, medical scenes, hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY!!

Authors note: - Some parts of this story do not feature the family fucking together....just so you know.

Both cousins enjoy our hospitality!!

ANNE

I had the house to myself. Aaron, my husband, had taken Henry, my nephew, to work with him to show him around and talk through the upgrades to the computer system that he was thinking of having done and, if the price was right, then Henry's company would get the contract.

Jill and Jake had also gone to work, Jake, of course, was out of the house before anybody was even up, or so I thought.

Pete, Jill's boyfriend, who worked for his Fathers firm installing hot tubs was also an early starter so had left just after Jake.

I looked out of the window and saw that my car was the only car on the drive so I was on my own.

I sorted out the house, even though we were "well off" and had a big house I did all the cleaning and laundry myself, tidied away the breakfast things, my kitchen always looked like a bomb had hit it, everybody eating different things and at different times. I cleaned all the bathrooms and picked up the laundry from all the laundry bins. As there were now four men staying there seemed a lot of laundry to do. There was Jake's and Pete's work gear, Aarons smarter work wear, his shirts, trousers and of course underwear and socks, and now that Henry was staying there was all his clothes as well, and that was even before all the gym gear from them all. Jill and my laundry was just a small bag full compared to the lads.

I couldn't resist it, I had to check out the lads underwear!! Aarons just had a few piss stains, can't you men shake and wipe after peeing I don't know what Jake had been up to as his underwear had piss stains, looked like lube stains around the arse of his pants, and defiantly spunk stains. Pete's underwear always had precum stains; I'd seen how much his cock leaked, and of course the big cock he had to pack into them always stretched his underwear. My nephews underwear was very designer, very stretched, I wondered if he had a big cock like Pete's, and I could see and smell spunk on them. What were all the men in my house up to last night?

Once it was all in the washing machine I went and had a long shower, dressed in just a pair of jogging bottoms and a T-shirt and went into the kitchen.

I'd just got the kettle on when I heard "Mrs Moss, are you there?" It was Noel, the gardener and male escort; I'd forgotten that they were booked for today.

Noel, looking fit and muscular walked into the kitchen, as always, even when it was cold and wet outside he was wearing his work shorts that showed off his tree trunk legs.

"I forgot you were coming today Noel, you nearly caught me out, only just got out of the shower" I said.

"No problem, there's two of us, we're just going to tidy up the front and driveway and then we'll be in for tea and to check out your holes" he laughed.

"I'll put the kettle on then" I replied and gave my crotch a little rub; it was about to get used and used hard by two big cocked studs. The perks of having a husband that understood that I needed a lot of cock and had employed the gardeners not only to look after the garden but also to look after his wife by giving me their cocks.

Half an hour later Noel and another man came into the kitchen. Tea was waiting for them.

I poured the tea and Noel introduced his colleague as Darren, Darren was new to gardening and providing the extra services that Noel offered and seemed to be getting the hang of it and certainly had all the equipment that was needed so I said "well I better see this equipment that you've got and want to use hadn't I."

Darren stood there and pulled off his tight T-shirt. He certainly had a good body, big developed arm muscles, great pecs, firm nipples and a definite six-pack. He had clippered his chest so the definition stood out. I suppose that he must have been about early thirties, dark haired and clean-shaven, meant I wouldn't get any rashes when he went down on my waxed fanny.

"Very nice, and the rest" I said as I pointed at his work trousers. There was a nice looking bulge packed away in there. Darren undid his trousers and let them drop to the floor. He was wearing a pair of white designer briefs. Noel had stripped off as well and was standing there showing off his big cock and heavy balls, he never wore underwear.

I could see the outline of Darren's cock and balls in his pants, it looked big and he wasn't even hard yet, "and those" I said.

He turned around to show me his underwear covered arse; it filled his underwear nicely, and peeled his pants down his thick thighs. He was tanned all over and on one of his arsecheeks he had a tattoo of a rampant lion, just like Noels.

"What is it with you men, you've all got lion tattoos on your arsecheeks, is it a company trademark?" I laughed.

Noel and Darren stood side by side showing me their tattooed arses. I couldn't resist it and rubbed their arsecheeks with my hands. They both pulled their arsecheeks apart so that I could see their little arsehole puckers. I knew that Noels hole was a virgin hole, I wondered if Darren's was, as I knew that Noel liked to employ men that would keep the wives and husbands happy if required. Darren's arsehole looked tight anyway.

They both turned around, Noels cock was soft and Darren's was still covered by his underwear, I grabbed hold of it and pulled them down to his knees. He was soft, even soft it was impressive. Soft it was about the same size as Noels, uncut but one of those cocks that looked gnarled and veiny. His foreskin hung over the end of his cock covering his cockhead and pisslit. His balls were big, shaved and he'd clippered his pubic hair, like his chest, so it was a short even length all over.

"Skin your cocks back and get them hard, no use to me soft are they," I told them. I was surprised when Noel held Darren's cock and started to wank it, pulling his foreskin right back to show off the head of his cock, Darren did the same to Noel, wanking him slowly as if it was something that they did everyday to each other. They were soon both hard; foreskins pulled right back proudly showing off their red exposed cock heads and pisslits. Darren's cock was the same size, when he was hard, as Noels but the head of his cock, the mushroom head, was at least twice the width of his cock shaft and that was big enough, covered in thick veins all over its length. It would take some pushing to get his cockhead into any fanny, let alone my fanny, but I wanted to try.

"Very nice" I said under my breath.

"Now our turn to see what you've got Mrs. M. Noels seen it and used it before but I haven't" said Darren.

He let go of Noels hard cock, kissed me deeply on the lips and pulled my jogging bottoms down; I wasn't wearing any knickers so I bet that they could see the wetness on my fanny lips. My cunt was on show.

"That's a beautiful hole Mrs. M, beautiful" said Darren and he ran his finger along the length of my slit, found my clit and started to rub it. I shivered.

Darren sat on the floor, put his head between my legs and started to lick my fanny, pull the lips open with his fingers and push his tongue into my hole, then withdraw and lock onto my clit, hole, clit, hole...perfect.

Noel squatted down behind me and pulled my arsecheeks open so that he could get to my hole. I felt his tongue lick all around it before using the tip of it to open up my arsehole and lick inside.

I leant forward onto the kitchen work surface, I had a hunk working on my fanny and a hunk working on my arsehole, I needed their cocks though.

I was just about to change position so I could get fucked when I heard a voice, "hello, is anybody there, Aunty Anne, are you there?"

Oh my God, it was my niece Jessica, I knew that she was coming to stay but that wasn't until next week. What was I going to do? I was naked from the waist down and had a man eating out my fanny and a man eating out my arse.

A young girl, she was 28 years old, walked into the kitchen. She was tall and good-looking, nice firm breast and a small waist, she knew how to dress to show off her assets, today she was dressed casually, tight jeans and a tight white shirt.

Luckily I was the other side of the work surface and I still had my top on so she couldn't see what was going on down below. Noel and Darren were still working away; they must have heard Jessica's voice.

"What are you doing here, I though that you were coming to stay next week" I asked.

"Oh I thought my brother had told you, he asked me to come early to help him out, he said that there was a lot to do and he needed a hand. He said that Uncle Aaron said it was OK," Jessica said.

"Oh its no problem, Aaron forgot to tell me that's all" I replied. Darren sucked my clit hard and pushed a finger into my fanny at that moment and I let out a small yelp.

"Are you OK Aunty Anne, you do look a bit flushed" Jessica asked.

You'd be flushed if your cunt and arsehole had a tongue in it.

"Oh I'm fine thanks" and let out a moan as Noel pushed his finger into my wet arse pucker.

"What is going on behind there Aunty Anne, is there somebody there?" she asked.

I knew what was going to happen, I looked down and saw Darren smile at me and stand up followed by Noel. They turned around to face Jessica.

"Let me introduce you to my gardeners, Noel and Darren" I said sheepishly.

Jessica said, " so you've got two gardeners who are naked from the waist up in the kitchen, you expect me to believe that do you Aunty Anne?"

"It's not how it looks, honest" I said, trying to dig myself out of this mess.

It got worse, Noel and Darren walked to the end of the work surface to stand naked with their hard cocks on show and stood in front of my niece.

"Oh I got that wrong" said my niece, "two totally naked gardeners."

"Does Uncle Aaron or my cousins Jill and Jake know about what you get up to when you're on your own in the house?" she asked. I saw that she couldn't take her eyes off of the two hard cocks in front of her.

There was no way around this situation so I said "we're a sexually open family so they all know what goes on and all join in so if you have a problem with it I'm sorry." So our family secret was out, if my brother ever found out about it I'd never live it down.

Jessica looked at me and said "that's what Henry told me over the phone last night so I didn't want to be left out of the family fucking, so as I've got two hard cocks in front of me, it seems a pity to waste them" and with that she dropped onto her knees in front of Noel and Darren and took hold of their errections. I saw her lick her lips and then run her tongue over Darren's exposed mushroom cockhead getting it nice and wet. She then moved onto Noels cockhead, whilst sliding Darren's foreskin over his cockhead and back again, wanking him slowly, spitting on it before taking Noels cock into her mouth. Noel smiled at me.

She soon had Noels cock down her throat and I could see Jessica's throat muscles working on it. Noel held her head and started to face fuck her; she didn't gag or try to pull away.

Darren was getting his cock wanked still and I was feeling left out so I stripped off my T shirt and went around to where the wanking and cock sucking was going on, moved Jessica's hand away from Darren's cock and opened my mouth. Darren grabbed hold of my head, positioned his cockhead in line with my mouth and pushed his big cockhead into my open mouth. It was big and the head took some getting used to, it filled my mouth. Darren continued to push and I relaxed my throat muscles and moved my head to line my throat up and Darren fed me his cock deep down my gullet.

All you could hear was sucking, slurping and swallowing noises from two happy women whose throats were getting used. Darren and Noel were giving us both words of encouragement like "that's it, take that cock, open up, relax your throat so I can fuck your face, deeper, lets hear you gag."

I was wet; well I had already had a man licking out my fanny and a man eating out my arsehole. I felt a hand on my thigh and then it moved and I felt two fingers push inside my fanny. I murmured, my niece Jessica was fingering her Aunt.

The men pulled their spit-covered cocks out of our mouths and changed places. Jessica looked at me and carried on fingering my fanny, her fingers found my clit and I groaned. I was naked and she was still fully dressed.

"Open your mouths, you get to taste a different cock now" said Noel.

Before Noel had the chance to get his cock into my mouth I looked at Darren's big cockhead about to force its way into my nieces mouth and said " careful, the head of his cock is really big, you might not be able to take it."

Jessica looked at me, smiled and said "my brothers cock is much bigger and I can take that in all my holes" and Darren started to face fuck her hard.

Did I just hear right? she takes her brothers cock, my nephew's cock in all her holes. Before I had time to say anything to her Noel said "open your mouth Mrs. M, lets get my cock nice and ready for your cunt" and shoved his cock into my mouth and I did what was expected of me and started sucking on it.

I'd be having a word later on with my niece.

Jessica had her hand between her legs, her jeans were pulled down to her knees and her knickers pulled to one side and was rubbing her fanny, not to be left out I pushed a couple of my fingers deep into my cunt, I was soaking wet and really needed a length, or two, of cock.

Jessica was moaning through a mouthful of Darren's cock, Noel picked my up off of my knees and bent me over the large table so my cunt and arsehole were on full view and accessible. Noel felt between my legs to see that my cunt was wet enough for his cock, decided that it was and entered my open fanny with one thrust, I grunted.

Darren got the hint and lifted Jessica up and put her on the table on her back next to me. He pulled off her jeans, followed by her knickers and pulled her forward on the table so that her legs were hanging over the edge. Her fanny was on show and available, Darren buried his face in her cunt and started to lick away to get her wet ready for fucking, I could hear him licking, sucking and snorting.

Jessica pushed Darren away and said "Get your cock in there now," she knew what she wanted and knew how to get it. Darren tapped the big head of his cock on her clit, positioned his cock at her hole and eased it into her open fanny. Her fanny opened up to take his cockhead, Jessica groaned and took it easily, she must be used to having big cocks in her fanny. Her hole closed up around the shaft of Darren's cock and he started to fuck her hard, right up to his balls.

If anybody had walked into the kitchen they would have seen me, a wife, Mother and Aunt bent over a table next to her niece who was on her back both getting fucked by prime cock.

The men were grunting with the effort and pleasure and Jessica and I were moaning with pleasure being on the end of their cocks. I looked across at my niece who smiled back at me and mouthed the word "thank you."

Both the gardeners gave a hard thrust into our cunts and pulled out. Darren slapped Noel on the arse and said, "all change, this is going into her arse," he flexed his muscles so his cock bobbed up and down.

"You like a bit of anal don't you Mrs. M." laughed Noel.

Darren tapped my arsehole with his cock and pushed the head against my pucker. I relaxed and pushed out opening up my hole, Darren pushed harder and his big cockhead started to open my pucker up, I groaned, his cockhead was big. I shook my arse and Darren pushed harder and his cockhead popped in.

"OK Mrs. M, you want the rest?" asked Darren.

"Just give it to her up her arse" Jessica told Darren.

With that he gave me his full length and I took it. He stopped and flexed his cock muscles, I could feel it pulse and I squeezed back. He started to fuck my arsehole; I could feel the veins on his cock rubbing my fuck tube.

"Your turn up your arse girl" said Noel to Jessica.

Jessica shook her head and said "my arseholes for family use only."

Noel knew that if any of us said no then we meant no, he snorted, flipped Jessica over so she was bent over the table next to me, spread her legs open and shoved his wet cock straight into her open cunt. She took it like a woman should.

Darren and Noel fucked away in unison, withdrawing fully from my arsehole or my niece's cunt before slamming back in. I was breathing heavily and Jessica was panting, we needed to receive spunk and we needed to cum.

There was a cough, I looked up and standing watching us both was Aaron my husband and my nephew Henry.

Noel and Darren stopped fucking us, their cocks deep in side my arsehole and Jessica's fanny.

"Carry on fucking them gents, give them your load but don't let them cum," said Aaron.

I could see that my husband was hard, the bulge in his trousers gave it away, Henry was also hard and his bulge in his pants showed off a big cock.

Noel and Darren were thrusting hard and breathing heavily. Darren pulled out of Jessica's cunt, stood back, Jessica dropped to her knees, he gave his cock a few wank strokes and shot off into my nieces open mouth and then her face. Long hard pulses of cum in her mouth and over her face. She leant forward and took the big head of Darren's cock in her mouth and cleaned him up.

Noel followed his lead and pulled out of my arse, flipped me over on my back so my legs were wide open and my fanny was on show. I held my fanny lips open so my hole was on show and Noel fired off and coated my fanny with his hot cum, he always produced a good load, the pink insides of my fanny were coated white.

Noel and Darren shook the drops of spunk off of their cocks and disappeared, they'd done their job. Jessica stood in front of me; her face was still coated in Darren's load. She dropped to her knees in front of my open cunt, stuck her tongue out and started to clean up my fanny, licking the cum up and swallowing it, sticking her tongue deep into my well fucked cunt.

Aaron bent down and kissed me. Henry pulled his sister off of my fanny and said "that's enough, we've got to get you ready for your Uncles and my cock."

Jessica smiled and walked off with her brother to get ready for the next session.

My sex life was improving dramatically.

AARON

I was in the office early to sort a few things out and my nephew, Henry, turned up about an hour later. I showed him around and explained what I thought that we needed to completely overhaul our computer system. Henry then told me what he thought that we needed. He knew what he was talking about, he knew that he had the job; well you've got to keep it in the family haven't you?

We had lunch, well sandwiches, in the office and I found out a bit more about my nephew and his side of the family.

They'd hit the ground running after leaving university and started the IT company and from day one it was successful. Their father had re-mortgaged his house to provide the start up funds, they'd quickly paid him back, bought a big house and their father had moved into a separate annex and now worked for them. They'd kept the company small; out sourcing any hardware work to another company.

I started to quiz him about relationships.

"So no girlfriend or boyfriend?" I asked

"Neither, and I'm happy with both before you ask any more questions, a holes a hole at the end of the day when you want to get your balls emptied" he laughed.