A Family That Plays Together Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened, "I knew that you'd come back when I told you to, come in Jake."

It was Wendy the women that had picked me up at the gym, the women that had pretended her car had broken down, the women who had used a cane and riding crop on my arse, the women that had fucked my arse with a strap on, the women whose daughter, plain Jane that I went to school with, had kicked me in the balls to get me to open my arse pucker up, the women who had made me produce the biggest load of spunk ever without fucking any holes.

"I hope that you remembered what I told you to do last time Jake" Wendy said.

I nodded.

"Show me" she demanded.

I undid my jeans and let them fall to the floor. I was wearing my boxer trunks from last time I was here, the pants that after I shot a huge load over Wendy and Jane's faces Wendy had used my pants as a cum rag to clean her and her daughter up. She then made me wear them while they were still wet and stinking of cum and told me to wear them next time. They'd been stored in my car in a sealed plastic bag since then. When I got the message to report to her again I'd stopped the car in a lay by on the way and stripped off and put them on, luckily nobody saw me.

"You stink, I can smell you from here, spunk and piss, you dirty boy. Follow me" she told me.

I shuffled after her as my jeans were around my ankles. We went into the lounge, she let her dressing gown fall to the floor and all she had on underneath was a tight black Basque that pushed her tits up and out and a pair of black stilettos, her fanny was on show, it was fantasy time.

I saw her pick up her favourite weapon, the leather riding crop, she flexed it in her hands, she said "bend over, you're going to get what you deserve."

I stood there looking at her, I could easily have walked away, I could have taken the crop off of her, in fact I could have used it on her. But I didn't, I just bent over, holding onto the arm of the sofa.

"You deserve this and I know that you want this" Wendy said to me.

I heard the swish and then felt the crop hit my arsecheeks and then the pain as the crop landed across my arse. One, two and then a third belt of pain. I didn't say anything, just stayed bent over.

I'm sure I heard another muffled moan from somewhere.

My cock was already hard in anticipation of what was to follow and was sticking out of my dried spunk encrusted underwear.

"Stand up and follow me" she said, as I stood there she picked up a thick leather collar, fastened it round my neck and clipped a lead to it and yanked on it, I followed her upstairs looking at her exposed arse and arsehole and wondered if I'd get a chance to try it out later.

Wendy pulled me into a big bedroom, a big king sized bed in the centre and I could see an on suite wet room through a door. The bed was covered in black rubber sheets and tied to the bed by his wrists and ankles and with a ball gag forced into his mouth was Jamie, the bloke I worked with, the bloke that I'd fucked his Mother and sister with and the bloke that I'd just been in the gym with. Jamie looked at me and moaned through the gag in his mouth.

"What was that, you want more stretching?" Jane, Wendy's daughter, asked Jamie. Jamie shook his head and moaned loudly.

I looked at Jamie's hard cock and realised what Jane meant by "stretching." Tied around his ball sack was a leather cord that ran between Jamie's legs and hung over the end of the bed and tied to the end of the cord were weights so Jamie's ball sack and his balls were being stretched, it must hurt and yet Jamie's cock was as hard as mine.

"Mum" said Jane "let me take Jake and you can put another weight on, Jamie can't feel his balls being stretched enough yet."

Jane took my lead and pulled me towards her, I watched Wendy attach another weight to the cord around Jamie's nuts and his gagged moans rose to get louder and higher. I could see the sweat forming on his body.

"So you did as you were told Jake, came when you were summoned wearing your dirty boy pants, you stink" said Jane. She was dressed just like her Mother, showing off her firm tits and her closed tight fanny.

I just nodded.

"Bend over the bed" Jane instructed. She pushed me into position so my head was right by Jamie's hard cock and stretched bollocks. I felt my underwear pulled down to expose my arse.

I knew what was about to happen. In front of my face was Jamie's hard cock, his foreskin pulled right back and precum leaking out of his pisslit.

"I see you got here before me Mum" Jane laughed, "don't even think about sucking Jamie's cock" I was told. I wasn't going to! "Next time you're summonsed here we might let you fuck each other, you gay boys can show Mum and me what you get up to after the gym."

I heard the swish of the cane before I felt it and I certainly felt it as I received another three hard strokes across my arse. I fell forward with my head in Jamie's crotch; I could smell his sweaty balls and smell the precum from his cock.

I was pulled back up by the lead attached to the leather collar around my neck and received another hard belt across my arse cheeks, Jane almost screamed at me " I told you, no gay stuff you little queer boy."

A ball gag, like the one Jamie had in his mouth was forced in to my mouth and I was told to stand still, Jane slapped by balls with the crop to emphasise to do what I was told.

Jamie's balls were released from the stretcher and Wendy massaged them hard which made Jamie moan even more, and not in a good way. He was untied and pulled off the bed to stand by the side of me and a collar and lead fitted round his neck.

"Now listen carefully you two gym boys, if you behave yourselves you won't get punished too hard and might even get some fanny later on. If you want to be summoned back to serve us you better do as you're told. For all that muscle, for all that swagger, for all that talk you're just dirty little boys who like to serve, like to be abused, like to be put in your place, like to fuck and get fucked, don't you?" said Jane

Jamie and I looked at each other and both nodded.

"So its time for you to wash your little boy holes out, it's time for you to douche." laughed Jane "and you're going to do it to each other, wont that be fun?"

I'm not sure if Jamie and I thought that.

We were led through on our leads to the wet room. I could feel my arse stinging and could see that Jamie had a few crop marks across his arse as well, his balls looked red and hanging low after the stretching they'd received.

Wendy said to me "have you had your arsehole douched out before?" I nodded, everytime I went to The Club I seemed to have a hose shoved up there.

Jane looked at Jamie and asked "and you?" Jamie nodded. I was surprised but then remembered that his Mother and sister used a strap on on his hole sometimes so that must have been part of the deal.

Our leads were taken off and we were pushed into the wet room shower area, there was a big bottle of lube and a hose with a douche nozzle hanging there.

"Bend over boys and lube up your fuckholes, get them ready" we were told by Wendy "and make sure we can see the fun you're having" she laughed.

I rubbed some lube on one of my fingers and heard Wendy say "I want to see three fingers up there so you know how it feels when my ex used to shove his unlubed fingers up my arse, be grateful I'm letting you have lube."

So this is what it was all about, getting her own back on men.

I gave the lube to Jamie, he looked worried, I bent over so the ladies could see my arse and pushed one finger in, it did slide in easily, followed by a second finger and then, with a bit of stretching and a grunt a third finger slide in.

"Good lad Jake, work your fingers in your hole" Jane told me.

Jamie got one finger in his arsehole pucker but was struggling and moaning, you could see he didn't want to try to push a second finger in, let alone a third finger.

Wendy said "do as I told you Jamie or I'll get your gym boy mate to use his fingers in your hole." Jamie moaned and shook his head. With a grunt followed by a muffled scream he pushed another two fingers in and started to work his fingers in and out.

They both stood there watching two grown muscled lads with hard cocks fingering their arseholes.

After a few minutes Wendy said "Jake, take your fingers out of your hole and lube up the douche nozzle." I did, the nozzle wasn't that big, I'd had bigger dildos in my arse when I'd been at The Club.

"Jamie" he stopped fingering his hole " hold your arse cheeks open so your mate can push the nozzle in there" Jane instructed. Jamie stood up and shook his head; you could hear him shouting "no" despite the gag in his mouth.

Wendy moved quick and hit his arse hard with the riding crop, so hard Jamie almost fell over in the shower.

She grabbed him by the hair and said "listen boy, if you don't do as I tell you I'll beat your balls so hard you'll won't produce any spunk for months and if you want any chance of getting near this," she pushed his face into her wet fanny, "you'll open your arse up now" and with that she let him go.

He looked at me as if to say, "what the fuck is going on?" but bent over and presented his pucker to me. I touched his hole with the end of the nozzle; he jumped, and eased it in to him. He moaned but he relaxed his hole and took it all up to the plugs neck.

"Fill him up Jake, I'll tell you when to stop" Wendy told me. I turned the water on. What the fuck was I doing, giving another men a wash out?

The water flowed; Jamie started to moan as his arse filled up. Wendy told me to stop.

"Take the plug out of his hole Jake, Jamie make sure you keep the water in, if I see any drops of water you'll get the riding crop right on your pucker so I hope that your arsehole is watertight" Wendy instructed. Jane laughed.

"Turn around Jake and open your arsehole, it's Jamie's turn to get his own back. Lube the nozzle up Jamie and push it into Jakes arsehole, I want to here Jake scream so push it in hard" said Jane.

I bent over, pulled my arsecheeks open and without warning Jamie pushed the nozzle into my hole, one hard push till the base of the douche nozzle stopped it going any in further. I let loose a scream.

"Fill his arse up Jamie, you can stop when I tell you" said Jane.

I could feel the water running in and after a few minutes my arse was full and the water was pressing on my bladder, I wanted to piss but knew that I couldn't.

"Turn it off and pull the nozzle out Jamie and I don't want to see any water drip out Jake" said Jane as she tapped the crop on my arse.

The nozzle was removed.

"Now listen very carefully, my daughter and I are going to go downstairs for a drink. You'll flush your boy butts out till your clean and sparkly. When we come back in half an hour you'll be on your knees on the bed presenting your arseholes for inspection. If they're not clean to our satisfaction then you'll be beaten and then made to clean each other's arseholes with your tongues. Understand boys?" Wendy said.

We both nodded.

"I said do you understand?" Wendy shouted.

We both shouted yes through our gags.

"Get on with it lads" Jane instructed and they both left the wet room. As soon as the door was closed we both let loose. We both needed to piss and let go of that as well, pissing with hard cocks meant that we sprayed our piss high into the air and over each other.

I tried to get my gag out of my mouth now that Wendy and Jane weren't there but the clasp had been locked with a tie lock and without something to cut it with there was no chance.

With both looked at each other and knew what we had to do if we didn't want to get punished and be able to walk out of here, at least we could douche ourselves out rather than being made to do it to each other. I picked up the douche nozzle, lubed it up, shoved it in my arsehole and turned the water on. When I was full I pulled it out and handed it to Jamie.

After three flushes and two pisses we were both on our knees on the rubber sheets with our arses in the air on show.

The door opened and they walked in. I felt a hand on my arse and tensed ready for another beating.

"Good boys, you can do what you're told to do sometimes can't you?" said Wendy "so you both deserve a reward."

Her idea of a reward was probably getting our arses beaten again though.

Our gags were unclipped and removed; we even got a drink of water. Wendy and Jane climbed onto the bed and sat down in front of us both and opened their legs wide so we could see their fanny's. We knew not to dive straight in as much as we wanted to, we were both hard again.

"We've been fingering each other while we were waiting for you to get hard so our twats are wet and need filling" said Wendy "would you like to fill them, can you smell our twats?"

I said yes, Jamie nodded.

"What do you say?" asked Jane picking up a riding crop.

We both said, "yes please Miss."

"That's better, come on then Jake, come and feed" said Wendy and she pulled my lead so that my face was an inch or so away from her twat. Jamie was positioned in front of Jane's wet fanny.

"Can you smell my fanny Jake?" Wendy asked me.

"Yes Miss" I answered. I could smell her, that warm wet smell, she smelt sweet.

"Do you want to taste my fanny Jake?" she asked me.

"Yes please Miss," I said, I so wanted to eat her fanny out.

She pulled my lead and my face was pulled into her fanny. I knew what I had to do and could already hear and see that Jamie had his face buried in Jane's hole.

Wendy's fanny was open, her outer fanny lips hung open showing off her insides. She had a large clit that was hard and the hood was pulled back exposing it. I could see that she was wet, dripping and her fuckhole was pink, sweet and I could see inside. I started running my tongue along her slit, stopping at her clit, just swiping it with my tongue and then licking back down again, I even got to lick her open arsehole, then back to her clit.

I could hear Jane panting as Jamie worked on her fanny. I moved up to Wendy's clit, licking it, sucking it and even chewing, gently, on it. Wendy responded by pulling her fanny lips wide open to expose her inner lips and fuckhole. I pushed my tongue deep into it, enjoying her wetness, eating as much as I could, then back onto her clit. Wendy's legs were shaking.

Wendy leant across to her daughter, Jane, and kissed her hard and deeply.

Fuck, my cock was rock hard.

"OK change cunts lads" instructed Wendy.

I moved across to Jane's tight cunt, Jamie got Wendy's open cunt. I pulled her lips open as they were just about closed. Jamie had done a good job, she was wet and her clit was hard and exposed. I tried to get my tongue into her hole as deep as I could. She tasted so good as I licked along her fanny and back to her clit. She pushed my face out of her fanny, she was close to cumming. I looked across; Wendy's legs were wide open, her fanny lips held apart and Jamie's face almost lost in her fanny.

"Enough" said Wendy and pushed Jamie away. She picked up two pairs of women's small lacy pants and we both watched as she and her daughter used them to wipe their open fannies, feeding them right inside their wet fuckholes till they were wet and then forcing the knickers into our faces. They smelt wet and ripe.

Jane opened a bedside cabinet drawer and pulled out two large double-ended black dildos. Each end was about eight inches long and about three inches in diameter, big but not too big. She gave Jamie and me one each and pointed at her and her Mum's open fanny.

"You're going to fuck Mum and me with those dildos, you're going to open our fanny's up, you're going to be nice to our fanny's otherwise you'll be spanked hard, aren't they Mum" said Jane, Wendy lay there and pulled her fanny lips wide open.

Jamie started inserting the dildo into Wendy's wet open gash, a few inches at a time until it was up to the centre stop. Jane looked at me and said, "get on with it or don't you know what to do? Put it right in, do it."

I slapped her clit with it and then pushed it right in, she breathed out and said "good."

This was more like it, giving a women pleasure, Jamie and I were fucking Wendy and Jane with the dildos, shame it wasn't our hard cocks though. We both pulled the long thick dildos out of their fanny's slowly, watching their fanny lips grip the shaft of the rubber dildo then, as it was almost out of their wet cunts, push it back in hard and fast. I loved to see them both know what was coming and tense, then feel it force its way into their cunts, buck when it reached as far as it could go and then whimper. Jamie and I were in charge, or so we thought.

"Stop" shouted Wendy, "leave the dildos right up our twats and stand over there next to each other." She pointed to the end of the bed. They both laid there with the dildos embedded up their holes and Jamie and I stood and looked at the two of them, the view certainly kept our cocks hard.

Wendy picked up two leather harnesses and Jane and her fitted them around the double-ended dildos sticking out from their cunts and strapped them under their crotches and around their waists. The double ended dildos had been turned into strap on cocks, one half right in their cunts and the other half sticking out in front of them, it looked obscene.

Jamie and I looked at each other; we knew what was going to happen and where the other half of the double-ended dildo was going to end up, up our arses.

"If you're going to act as little girls and take cock then we better dress you up as little girls, admittedly with muscles and cocks" Wendy laughed.

"Put these on" Jane instructed and gave us each a pair of the small red lazy knickers that they'd had stuffed into their fanny and used to wipe up their fanny juices. They were still wet. Jamie just shook his head and received a belt from the riding crop right across his balls, Jane was a good shot.

We pulled the little knickers on, they were a tight fit over my hips, and I could feel the dampness from them, their fanny juice dampness. We both had trouble getting our stiff pricks in them and our pricks created an obscene bulge in the lazy material. The cut away arse cut into my arse crack and rubbed against my arsehole.

Jane showed us two pairs of red stockings fixed to a red suspender belt and told us to put them on; we did as we were told as she was holding the riding crop in her hand. We both struggled as we both had muscular legs, lucky not too hairy, and, not surprisingly, we weren't used to dressing up in lingerie. Wendy stood there and laughed

"You both look like cheap sluts and you know what happens to sluts, they get fucked," laughed Jane.

If this ever got out Jamie and I would never live it down. There were small cameras all around the room so there was plenty of evidence. I could have just said no and walked out, I doubt that they would have done anything but I didn't want to, I wanted this to happen.

Wendy and Jane lubed up the strap on dildos and told us both assume "the position" on the bed, kneeling, arse up, head down to expose our lingerie covered arses.

"Now you're going to take these dildo without complaining, you didn't hear Jane and I moan when you fucked us with them so now it's your turn to be on the receiving end. We're all going to get pleasure form these double ended dildos, the harder we fuck you the better it is for us with these shoved up our fanny's" Wendy told us.

I looked at Jamie who almost whimpered "I've never had anything that big up there before, it's going to rip me in two."

"Just shut up and take it like a little bitchboy" Wendy hissed at him.

They pulled our red lazy knickers to one side to expose our arse puckers and I felt the end of the dildo start to push against my hole. I heard Jamie moan and stiffen.