A Family That Plays Together Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sound like my son Jake, have you met him yet, he's happy with any hole" I told him.

"I met him this morning, good looking lad with a big cock," he said

I looked at him and asked him "when did you see his cock?"

"This morning, I was up early, sitting in the kitchen when he came down naked and piss proud to get ready for work" he said.

"That sounds like him, we're all quite open about things like that in our house," I told him.

"Oh I know" he said, he looked at me and continued "Jill's boyfriend and I fucked her last night."

I tried to look shocked but Henry saw right through me and said "oh come on Aaron, I'm not stupid, I know what's going on with your family. What's wrong with a bit of incest and keeping it in the family, my Dad, sister and I do."

I started to say something but who was I to talk.

"Yes Aaron, I'm fucking my sister, my Dads fucking my sister and sometimes he fucks me."

Well there was no answer to that so I said "well Henry, I'm fucking my wife, daughter and son and sometimes they fuck me with a real cock or a strap on."

It went very quiet in the office.

"Hope that you don't mind but I invited my sister down for a few days, she should be at your house soon" said Henry.

"Well its too late to let my wife know now so I think we better both get back to the house to see what's going on don't you?"

When we arrived back at the house parked on the drive was my wife's car, a car that I assume was my nieces and the gardeners van. I think that I knew what to expect before I even walked into the house.

I was right.

There was my wife taking cock up her arse and my niece, who I haven't met since she was small taking cock up her fanny. Henry and I stood and watched, let the gardeners finish their fucking and unload and then Henry and his sister went upstairs to the guest suite and Anne and I had a long conversation.

Half an hour later Anne and I came downstairs, Anne was just wearing a small housecoat, well everybody had seen all she had to offer already, and I was wearing a tracksuit, my cock was already hard at what was going to happen so was tenting out in front of me.

We walked into the TV, we could hear grunting sounds coming from there, and was met with the sight of Jessica, my niece, naked, laying on her back with her legs being held wide open and in the air and Henry, my nephew, embedded up to his balls in her fanny.

"Sorry Uncle, we couldn't wait so started without you," laughed Henry.

"Don't let us stop you," I said.

Anne and I watched as Henry withdrew his juice covered cock from his sister's fanny. His cock seemed to go on for at least a foot until the cockhead emerged. He was hung. I heard Anne's sharp intake of breath and I knew that she wanted her nephews cock in her holes. His cock must have been over ten inches long, bloody thick and a big foreskin that he rolled back down to cover the head of his cock.

My nieces fanny was on full view, even after taking her brothers big cock in there it had closed up. She showed me her beautiful hairless slit, she used her fingers to tease the outer lips apart to show off her juiced up inner lips, her clit that stuck out from the hood and a tight little entrance to her vagina. My cock twitched although I didn't know how I'd be able to fill it after her brothers bulldozer cock had been in there but I wanted to give it a go.

Jessica stood up and walked over to stand in front of me, her hand went to my crotch and grabbed hold of my cock through my trackie bottoms. Her tits were firm, big and her nipples stood out rock hard. I brushed my hand over them and she gasped.

"My nipples are really sensitive," she told me.

Henry laughed and said "the quickest way into my sisters knickers is to play with her nipples, she's already got her knickers off for you as well."

Jessica dropped to her knees pulling my tracksuit bottoms down to my knees, my cock sprung out into her face. She said "nice to meet you Uncle Aaron" and kissed the head of my cock before taking it into her mouth.

I looked across at my wife; she walked across to my nephew Henry. He lay back onto one of the low padded tables and opened his legs wide. He cock was standing up at ninety degrees to his ripped torso. My wife grabbed hold of his cock, well she could only just get her hand around the thickness of it and Henry said "all yours Aunty" and Anne skinned his foreskin back before starting to lick along the length of his cock shaft and onto his shaved balls. He said "that's it Aunty."

Jessica had the full length of my much smaller cock all the way down her throat. I held her head down on it and felt her throat muscles pulsing on it. I released her head and she pulled off of my cock and started to work on my full balls and her finger found my arsehole and tapped on my arsehole pucker. I was still gently pinching her firm erect nipples.

Anne had managed to get her mouth around Henry's cockhead and was doing her best to get a few inches down her throat, she was struggling. Henry let her pull off and pushed her head down onto his nuts, she soaked them with her spit and took his nut sack into her mouth, one of her hands was wanking his cock, sliding his foreskin backwards and forwards while her other hand was between her legs fingering her fanny.

Henry lifted his legs into the air to expose his arsehole and pushed my wife's head off of his nut sack and onto his arse pucker and said "lick it, rim by hole."

Anne didn't hesitate and went to work, licking, probing and sucking my nephew's pucker. Henry was moaning and muttered, "that's so good." Men don't realise how sensitive their arsehole is and how good it is when licked, stimmed or played with.

I didn't want to be left out so pulled my niece off of my balls and turned around to present my arse to her. She knew what was expected and pulled my arse cheeks apart and dived in swiping her tongue all over and around my hole, getting it wet with her spit and probing my relaxed hole with the tip of her tongue. She hit my spot and the sensations made my cock twitch and leak precum.

So there were two grown men getting their arsehole puckers eaten out by two women. Uncle getting his arse serviced by his niece and the nephew getting his arsehole serviced by his Aunt, that's a family that likes to play together.

My cock needed a hole to fuck and the way that Henry was thrusting his hips up into the air while his Aunt worked on his arse it look like he did as well.

I pulled away from Jessica and said "time for Uncle Aaron to fuck his niece," Jessica giggled and lay on her back on the fuck table. I hoisted her legs up by her ankles and said "I'm going in your arse, your fanny needs to close up a bit more after taking your big brothers cock before you'll feel mine in your twat" and Jessica laughed at me and smiled.

"What ever hole you want Uncle Aaron, all yours" she answered back.

I tapped my cock on her arsehole and watched it relax and open up. "Come on Anne" I said to my wife "I know you like a big cock so you better climb on and ride your nephew, I know that your fanny can take it, its had two cocks in there already today."

Henry lay back on the bench and held the base of his cock in his fist. Anne didn't need telling twice and she climbed up, one leg either side of Henry and started to squat down over him. Henry covered his cock in his precum that was leaking out from his cock and told my wife to hold her fanny lips wide open. Anne pulled her cunt lips apart and lowered her self down onto the head of her nephews cock.

I could see the entrance to her cunt get forced open, her hole opened and Henry got his cockhead inside and her lips slid down the shaft of his cock as Anne continued to lower herself. I could hear her moaning, she was going to take the full length without stopping.

I pushed the full length of my cock into my niece's arsehole in one push; I wasn't and didn't want to be gentle. Her arsehole opened up and took it though, she said "that's it Uncle, I want it hard, just fuck my arsehole, fuck your niece." She was a dirty bitch.

There was a big sigh from Anne as she reached the end of her nephews cock and her arse rested on his thighs. Jessica and Henry kissed each other, not a brother and sister kiss but a full on open mouthed tongue in mouth kiss.

"Come on Henry, let's fuck them," I said. I stared to pound away at Jessica's arsehole with my cock and Anne pulled up off of Henry's cock till just the tip was holding her cunt open, it gave room to Henry to grab hold of her waist and start to pound her fanny from underneath her. He wasn't being gentle and Anne, my wife, took all that her could give. She was being bounced up and down on his big cock, her free hand was rubbing her clit, her eyes were closed, she had a smile on her face and was mouthing the words "yes, yes."

Henry was forcing my wife down onto his cock and then lifting her almost all the way off it before pushing her back down onto it. I was doing my best to keep up with him, fucking his sister up the arse.

I pulled out of Jessica and lifted her up off the bench. I bent her over so she was in front of my wife's fanny and her brother's cock that was still pistoning in and out of Anne's cunt. I entered my niece's cunt from the rear and started to fuck her fanny hard. Jessica knew what to do and what I wanted to see. As her brothers cock appeared out of my wife's cunt she would lick its full length that was covered in my wife's fanny juice and as Anne was pushed back down on her nephews thick long cock Jessica would move her mouth up to lick and suck on my wife's clitoris. Anne was moaning and bucking on the cock in her cunt, her hole was getting stretched filling her with cock and her clit was getting worked on by her niece. I knew that Anne wouldn't last much longer.

I was close to spunking; it was watching my wife being fucked and licked that did it. I pulled out of my niece, pulled her out of the way and stood in front of my wife's stretched open fanny still getting fucked. "I'm cumming" I managed to say before I started to empty my balls over my wife's cunt and my nephews cock coating cunt and cock with my sperm, five hard shots.

Henry was still fucking Anne hard and forcing my spunk that was all over his cock into Anne's fanny, extra lubricant, not that she needed it, as she was so wet.

Jessica almost pushed me out of the way so she could lick my wife's spunk covered fanny and lick her brothers spunk covered cock. Having her nieces tongue on her clit and her nephews cock deep in her cunt was too much for Anne.

I knew when she was about to orgasm, her face would flush, her legs would tremble as her cunt started to flutter and build up to her cuming, I think she tried to tell me that she was about to explode but she was getting fucked so hard by Henry that all that came out of her mouth was a string of unintelligible words followed by a long low scream as she did orgasm.

Henry held her on to his cock so it was right up her cunt filling it and she couldn't get off. Her body shook, the scream got louder, and her legs shook. She fell backwards onto her nephew who held her tight in his arms. Anne's shaking subsided and the scream faded to a low moan. I leant across and kissed her.

When Anne had one of her intense orgasms she always produced lots of fanny juices and usually pissed herself as well. Her cunt was still filled with cock so it was still fanny juice and piss tight. As I lifted her off of her nephews cock and the head of his cock emerged she let go of her piss mixed with her fanny juice and soaked Henrys cock and legs.

She needed my support especially as Jessica soon had her head in my wife's still open well fucked cunt licking the juices and piss out before taking her brothers cock in her mouth and cleaning that off as well.

Anne collapsed on the fuck bench and smiled. Henry said, "that was bloody amazing Aunty Anne, when you came I could feel it pulsing through my cock almost trying to milk the spunk out of me." Anne couldn't even speak.

"So you're Aunt and Uncle have cum, what about you two youngsters?" I asked.

Henry looked at his sister and he leant back on the fuckbench. His sister climbed on over him and lowered herself down till her brother's huge cock was resting against her arsehole entrance. I had fucked her up there earlier so it was relaxed and still had a small gape but she would never take her brothers cock up there. I was wrong.

The head of Henrys cock opened her up and disappeared into her pucker. She stopped and wiggled her arse to get the right angle of attack before taking another few inches. She looked at Anne and I and groaned. She'd obviously taken her brothers cock in her arse before as she carried on sliding down it until it was all in. Her arsehole was full of her big brothers cock.

She did all the work, pounding up and down on his tool. Henry and her worked in perfect unison, her arse fully open taking his cock and three of his fingers deep in her cunt moving in and out and the other hand rubbing and pinching her clit.

Anne and I watched, watched our niece and nephew fucking. Jessica started to pant and plunge up and down faster on her brother's cock, taking all of it deep into her arsehole. Henry knew how to push her over the top and squeezed her clit, she screamed and orgasmed, letting go of a squirt of her juices at Anne and I.

She fell back and lifted herself off of her brother's cock, you could see that her pucker was wide open, gapping; her guts were pink and dripping. She grabbed hold of Henrys cock, pulled his foreskin up and down twice and his cock erupted firing off spunk, emptying his balls. She aimed his cock at Anne and I and the shots of spunk hit us, we both got covered with it. His cock carried on spurting, thick hot copious shots fired off at us.

Anne had her nephews cum all over her tits and I got a load over my softening cock. His shots subsided but carried on dribbling down his cock and over his sister's hand. She licked it off.

We all looked at each other. It went silent.

"That was great, fucking great, thanks Aunty, oh and Uncle," said Henry.

"It was, but drop the Aunty and Uncle bit please," I laughed.

"How did you get your brothers cock up your arse, his cocks huge" asked my wife.

"Practice and a lot of lube" Jessica said

"Don't worry Aunty, sorry I mean Anne, you'll soon get used to it. Your daughter has already had it up her arse." Henry said.

That's our daughter for you, she loves cock.

"Dad's going to love coming to stay" Jessica said.

"You mean my brother is", Anne paused, "fucking you Jessica."

"He's fucking me as well," laughed Henry.

Anne shook her head; I laughed and said, "when's he visiting then?"

My sex life was improving dramatically.

JAKE

After being forcibly "milked" at The Club to increase my sperm quantity I had just about recovered. I'd been beaten, electrically stimulated, fucked up my arse and had the cum sucked out of me. The riding crop marks were fading off of my arsecheeks although you could see the red lines and welts still. My nipples were still red and bruised where the toothed nipple clamps had bitten into them. Every time my work shirts rubbed against them or my underwear rubbed against my spanked arsecheeks it brought back the memories of the session.

Simon had joined in, even though his arsehole had been used by some of the clients I'd made a mental note to get my own back on him soon, it was his turn to be used and abused.

I'd realised a while back that the standard "fuck and spunk" sex didn't really do anything for me. Don't get me wrong, every so often a cunt or arsehole to fuck and spunk up in solved a basic need but I needed more. I needed kink, I needed to be used, I needed to use, and I needed to explore my sexuality.

Every time that I had a wank I'd picture me being used, tied up, strapped down, spanked, tortured and shoot a huge load of baby batter.

I was on my way back to the yard to park up the work van when I got a text message from Dad; it said, "both of your cousins are here." I'd already met Henry one morning and I'd seen him in the offices. We'd checked each other out, he'd seen my hard cock - have a read of the previous chapter - and I'd checked out his bulging underwear. Still wasn't sure what was going on with him and now I had to meet my female cousin who I couldn't remember ever meeting before. I was trying to think of an excuse to get out of dinner at home tonight.

There was another van, used by another gang, parking up in the yard when I got there. Although we all worked for Dad's firm we tended to stick working with the same gang so quite often had never met blokes from the other gangs apart from occasionally seeing them in passing in the morning and evening in the yard.

Jamie got out and walked across to me as I got out of my van. I'd met Jamie one night when I was out dogging at the local dogging spot. He'd been in the company van with his Mother and sister and I'd ended up fucking both of them as had Jamie. Dad had caught us there and he'd joined in fucking them as well. We all knew that we had to keep quiet about it though.

"Hey mate, how's it going?" Jamie asked.

"Not bad, how's your Mum and sister?" I said

"Oh still taking cock, they can't get enough of it" Jamie laughed.

Jamie was about 28, muscled, tattooed and a bit of a lad but nice with it.

"What you up to after work?" he asked.

"Supposed to go home for a family dinner but...." I replied.

"Look I'm going to the gym and then if you want to come back with me and provide another length of cock for my Mum and sister they'd love it and it would give my cock a bit of a rest" he laughed and grabbed his bulge through his work trousers.

"I'm up for that, you use the same gym as me don't you?" I asked.

"Certainly do, lets go then and get pumped up and ready to pump my Mum and sister then" he laughed.

We got into our cars and drove to the gym. We both had a good hard workout, its good to have a workout partner as you can spot each other and encourage them.

We hit the showers together, they were communal showers, we had nothing to hide from each other, we both had good bodies and decent sized cocks that we'd both seen hard and in action.

"Can I borrow your shower gel please mate, mines empty?" I asked Jamie.

"Here you go," he said and tossed it over to me, I missed it and it fell on the shower floor.

"Don't worry mate I'm not going to try and bum you, we're not in prison so you can bend over" Jamie laughed.

I did and picked it up.

"Fuck me mate, what's happened to your arse, looks like somebody's been beating you, there's marks all over it," he asked.

I turned round to face him, "and what's happened to your tits, looks like somebody's been chewing on them" Jamie asked.

"Oh it's fine, just a bit of fun that got out of hand," I laughed.

"Fuck me mate, you want to be careful, next time it could be your balls that get beaten" Jamie laughed.

If only he knew.

We got dry and got dressed, like me he carried a clean set of decent clothes.

"Right lets go mate, time to fuck some holes," Jamie said as his mobile pinged with a message.

I saw him scan it, he looked at me and said "really sorry mate, something's come up that I've got to do so fucking is off for tonight, another time mate if that's OK?" he said.

"No problem, I'm sure that my cock can last another day without a hole. I might go up to the dogging site and see what's around. See you soon." I replied.

Jamie made a quick exit and by the time I got to my car he'd driven off.

It was a horrible night and had started to rain so there was going to be nobody at the dogging site so I thought I'd get a burger, make it last and head home as late as possible.

Got my burger and just as I got back in my car my mobile pinged with a message, I was going to ignore it as it was probably Dad telling me to get my arse back home and meet the cousins but it wasn't. I stuffed my burger and started driving and fifteen minutes later arrived. I parked up around the corner and walked up to the front door and rang the bell.