A Family That Plays Together Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrong answer" she told him and he got another belt across his arse from the riding crop, this time with no gag in his mouth he let out a loud scream and with his mouth wide open the dominatrix pushed another gag in, this one was a double gag, an artificial cock about four inches long in Andrew's mouth and another rubber cock sticking out from the gag into the air.

"Now relax your pucker and take the dildo for me" she instructed and I heard the whir from the fuck machine and watched the dildo push against his closed arsehole. The machine started to push as Andrew clamped his arsehole closed tight.

"Its going in whether you like it or not" the dominatrix said and with that the machine pushed the dildo through his pucker and Andrew took the full eight inches of artificial cock. I've got to give it to him; he knew not to thrust forward as he would have ripped his tits or foreskin off. The fuck machine started to pull the dildo out, it was a strain as he still had his ring piece gripping the dildo but the powerful machine withdrew the dildo almost all the was out before plunging the dildo back into Andrew's arsehole again, Andrew was grunting as he took it up his arse.

I smiled as the machine thrust the dildo in and out of his virgin arse and the dominatrix turned up the speed of the machine to thrust the dildo deeper and faster.

I was rock hard, enjoying the show and the humiliation of my brother in law. The door to the viewing room opened and Doctor Moore walked in and said, "enjoying the show?"

"Certainly am Doc" I replied.

"I can see that by the way your cocks standing to attention, I think that you need a closer view," the Doctor said.

"It's OK, I'm fine here" I said. I really wasn't thinking was I? The Doctor stepped forward and pushed an electric shock probe into my balls and pressed the button. I collapsed onto my knees holding my balls as two security goons picked me up underneath my armpits and dragged me off down the corridor.

By the time they got me into the room where the dominatrix and Andrew were I had a collar around my neck and my wrists were attached to the collar by wrist restraints.

"Ah another sub to put in his place," the dominatrix said. Between her and the security goons I was soon bending over a bar opposite Andrew with my nipples gripped by nipple clamps attached to a chain attached to a ring in the floor and my foreskin clamped with a toothed clip attached to a chain that was pulled tight and attached to a restraint point set in the floor so that my hard cock was pointing down. "That's better," she said.

Andrew was still getting fucked up his arse by the fuck machine, his grunts had turned to low moans, the dildo was being against his prostate gland. The dominatrix gave me two hard belts across the cheeks of my arse and as my mouth open to scream and complain she pushed me so my mouth took the other rubber cock on the gag that was in Andrew's mouth and she buckled it up around my neck. I was now joined to Andrew, face-to-face, nose-to-nose, he snorted at me.

"I hope you're clean" the dominatrix said to me. I knew what she meant and had washed out my arsehole before I'd left the house, just in case as at The Club you never know what might happen. She moved another fuck machine with a thicker longer dildo attached.

"I know that you can take a bigger cock in your hole than the little pussy boy opposite you" she laughed and I felt the tip of the dildo against my arsehole and heard the machine start. I relaxed my ring piece and the machine drove the dildo in up to the pair of artificial balls it had on it. I grunted through the gag.

Andrew and I were both restrained, our nipples and foreskins clipped and chained to the floor so if we moved too much we were in danger of ripping holes in our foreskins and stretching our tits and we were getting fucked by dildos up our arses. This wasn't part of my plan.

The speed of the fuck machines increased. Andrew had his eyes open and was looking into mine, he seemed to be enjoying the artificial cock rubbing against his prostate, I know I was and I could feel my precum starting to flow.

I heard footsteps, I couldn't turn my head to see who it was but then two figures appeared by the sides of Andrew, one was my wife and one was my son both of who were naked. I could see that my wife's fanny was wet and glistening and, as always, my son's cock was hard.

"All my favorite men in my life, my husband, my brother and my son" Anne said. "I've been watching all of you enjoying yourselves, you are enjoying yourself aren't you Andrew?"

Andrew moaned.

Anne and Jake moved to one side and Andrew and I turned our heads at the same time so we could see.

"Jake, have you spunked up?" Anne asked her son.

Jake nodded.

"Good lad, but you're hard again aren't you?" Anne asked him.

"Yes Mum, I'm always hard when I see that you're wet, I can smell your fanny from here, that's what does it" Jake laughed.

"Well come on then, start feeding" Anne told Jake.

Jake didn't need telling twice and dropped to his knees and plunged his face into his Mother's wet cunt. Anne moaned and pushed Jakes head right into her crotch.

In between moans and gasps Anne said to both of us "now if you two can't get on and stop having a go at each other and trying to be macho men, not that you are that macho when getting fucked up your arses it will be the last time that either of you get to use my wet fanny. Aaron you'll have to remember how to wank again as that's the only way you'll get your balls emptied and as for you Andrew, you and your son and daughter will be heading home sooner than you thought."

Jake pulled his head out of his Mothers fanny and moved around to stand behind her, Anne bent forward to present her wet fanny to her son and Jake pushed his cock into his Mothers wet fanny and started fucking her.

This was too much, watching cock go in and out of my wife and getting my arsehole fucked, I needed to cum.

The dominatrix, who was still there, leant down and unclipped the toothed clips from Andrew's foreskin and mine. I felt my cock skin back and my precum start to drip from my pissslit. I'm sure Andrew's cock was doing the same.

Anne bent down and leant against both of us and said, "time for you to unload lads, Jake fuck me up my arse hard."

Jake pulled out of his Mum's cunt and pushed his wet cock into her arsehole, she yelped but took it all. Her hand found my cock and her other hand found Andrew's cock and she started to wank us both off. It wasn't going to take long; we were both still getting our arses fucked and our prostates stimmed.

Just as I was about to cum Anne stopped and said "this is too awkward and I don't want to miss out on all the cum you all have in your balls."

She pulled off of Jake's cock and I heard Jake say "oh Mum, I was about to spunk."

I have to give it to my wife, well I and lots of other men do, she's up for it. Anne laid on her back on the floor and slid her head and shoulders underneath her brother and me and reached up with her hands and grabbed hold of our cocks. Randy Jake wasn't going to be left out though, he grabbed hold of his Mum's hips and lifted her up slightly so her fanny was open, he dropped to his knees and pushed his cock into her cunt, right up to his balls in his Mother.

My wife was getting fucked by her son and was wanking off her brother and husband. I was close to shooting my load and Andrew was snorting through his gag so he was close as well. Anne held my cock tight and with a few more strokes I grunted and shot my load, hard thick pulses of cum erupted from my cock, Anne pointed my cock at her face and took all the shots of sperm over her face and in her mouth. Andrew yelled through his gag and he fired his load over his sister.

My balls ached, my arsehole was still getting fucked and even though I'd tried hard not to jerk as I came I didn't succeed and it felt like my nipples were about to get ripped off. Andrew was grunting as he emptied the last of his cum over his sister. We were both breathing deeply.

Jake pulled his Mum out from beneath Andrew and I; he was still fucking his mother. Andrew and I could see that her hair, face, neck and tits were covered in our cum, we'd painted her face with our loads.

Jake shouted "open your mouth Mum, have some more spunk" and he pulled his cock from her cunt and fired streams of his cum into her Mothers open mouth. Even though he'd been milked earlier on he spunked up another impressive load, oh the joys of being a young stud.

The dominatrix stopped the fuck machines and pulled the dildos out of our well-fucked arseholes, it's always a painful bit as the dildo head stretches your sore ring piece. She released the clamps off of our nipples and I moaned as the blood rushed back into my nubs. I felt the strap of the gag undone and stood up, as did Andrew but he couldn't say anything as his gag was still strapped into his mouth.

I watched as my wife, Anne, swallowed her sons spunk and used her fingers to scrap it off her cum coated face and lick it off of her fingers, she was a spunk-loving slut.

I heard Jake say, "come on Mum, lets go and get cleaned up, we'll leave Dad and Uncle to it."

They left, I looked at Andrew, didn't quite know what to expect from him but luckily the two security men were still in the room. We both looked at each other, two men who had just got fucked, abused and wanked off, our cocks were still dripping. I undid his gag and he spat it out.

"What the fuck was that, I've been beaten, fucked up the arse, had my balls shocked and my nipples and foreskin stretched and you set it all up didn't you?" Andrew said.

"Certainly did," I said.

"I would have done the same thing, now can we get a shower and a beer?" he laughed.

Unconsciously I'd been wanking my cock and was hard again, I looked at Andrew's cock and he was getting hard again. I smiled at him and said "I'm sure we can find a cunt or arse to take care of this" and I slapped the head of his cock with mine.

"Defiantly" he laughed.

"Your ring piece is going to be sore in the morning" I warned him.

Andrew looked at me, "oh don't think that I was an anal virgin, just hasn't had anything up there for a while, forgot what I was missing so will have to make up for that" he said.

"Well you've come to the right place, not only The Club but at our house as well," I told him.

"I think I'm going to enjoy staying with you, if I'm still invited?" Andrew asked.

"Come on, let's get a shower, a beer and some fanny and arse," I replied.

We were both as bad as each other.

JAKE

I was turning into a bit of a Mummy's boy, well when it came to sex anyway. It seemed that over the last week or so most of the fucking that I'd done had involved my Mother and her fanny or arse.

I'd been milked at The Club, this time I was strapped down and stimulated on my nipples, up my arse and on my cock until I produced a huge load. I always spunked up a decent amount if I was worked on like that rather then just wanking off into a pot or fucking a nurse. Even after draining my balls within an hour or so I was hard and ready to go again, could have been something to do with the hormone shot Doctor Moore would give me in the morning on my way to work, by lunchtime I'd be hard and desperate to fuck something and spunk. I'd have to be very good and not go off to the toilets and wank one out, I knew that I had to save my cum for the Doctor.

I was soon hard again after making my donation after seeing my Father and Uncle getting used hard by the dominatrix and when Mum appeared I just had to fuck her in front of my Dad and Uncle and unload all over her.

Then a few days later I'd fucked my Mother when she'd been taking dogging by my sisters boyfriend, OK I'd arranged it with him, my cousin and my gym buddy as not only did I get to fuck my Mum I also got to see other blokes cocks in action, even got to touch their cocks and see their muscled bodies.

I realized that I was bi-sexual, I didn't have any problem with it, I didn't want a man as a partner, I liked fanny too much but I admired a decent cock. Hadn't really taken it any further but who knows what might happen in the future.

I'd just come out of the showers at the gym, I'd been working out with Jamie who had become a regular workout partner now that Craig seemed to have disappeared or to be always working whatever the work that he was doing was. Jamie wanted to know when we were going to arrange a fuck session with my Mother and sister and his Mother and sister, I told him not to get me hard, not at the gym anyway, he smiled and wind milled his cock at me. My phone bleeped, a message. We both looked at each other, if Jamie got a message it meant that we were both being summoned to be used and punished by Wendy and Jane but Jamie's phone stayed silent which was a shame, as after the session dogging we both needed punishment.

The message was from my cousin Jessica asking if I could come and pick her up and give her a lift home, car had broken down and she couldn't get hold of her brother or Father, the address was a house on a new estate about a ten minute drive away, don't know what she was doing there though. I told her I'd be there in about half an hour.

"Hard luck mate" I said to Jamie "you're not going to get your balls abused or emptied, its from my cousin, she wants a lift."

Jamie looked at me; I knew what he wanted to ask.

"No, I haven't fucked her, she's my cousin" I laughed.

"Well why not, you've fucked your Mum, you've fucked your sister so what's the difference?" Jamie laughed.

True I thought.

Jamie said he was off dogging, that lad was sex mad, worse than me, and I said that I'd see him up there later after I'd finished my chauffeuring duties.

I arrived outside the house, couldn't see Jessica's car though. New looking house on a new estate. I rang the doorbell and a man opened the door. He was in his early thirties, fit and good looking, he was just wearing a pair of grey jogging bottoms and no top.

"Hey mate, are you Jake?" he said.

I nodded.

"Thanks for coming, my cars broken down and Jessica needs to get home, tried to get a taxi but the wait was too long. Come on in mate, I'm Dominic by the way but everybody calls me Dom" he said.

Nice house, bit flowery, a woman's touch obviously.

"Can I get you a beer?" Dom asked.

I said that I was driving so I had a Coke. I still hadn't seen my cousin.

Dom must have read my mind as he said, "Jessica's just having a shower, she'll be down in a minute" and he gave me that smile as if to say, "yes, and I am fucking her."

We were both checking each other out, as men do. He obviously went to the gym, he'd clippered his chest hair and had a smart haircut. He obviously wasn't wearing any underpants under his jogging bottoms as I could see the outline of his cockhead pushing against the material of his joggers. There was a small wet patch forming where his cock was rubbing against the material, either piss, precum or after sex juice.

"You been working out Jake?" asked Dom.

I nodded, it was a warm evening and I was wearing a tight tee shirt so was pumped up.

"Shows it mate" Dom said and he rubbed his hand briefly across my chest and my hard nipples.

I didn't move, just stood my ground.

"Lets go into the other room and wait for her, how comes they always take their time in the bathroom?" Dom smiled and I followed him into the lounge.

I sat down on the sofa and Dom sat down opposite me on a big armchair. I suppose that we were supposed to make polite conversation but Dom had other ideas as he stood up again and pulled down his jogging bottoms and kicked them off so he was naked apart from his white trainer socks, he sat back down again.

FFS, what was I supposed to do? I tried to look away but couldn't help looking at Dom's cock as he started to play with it, just stroking the shaft of his very thick cock, think beer can thick cock. His foreskin didn't cover the head of his cock so I could see his piss slit, precum was already dripping out. I automatically started rubbing my cock through my trackie bottoms.

"You've started without me have you" came a voice, it was Jessica's voice.

I jumped and tried to hide my hardon that was trying to stick out of my trackies.

"Thanks for coming and helping us out, we thought that we better say thank you, Dom's got a nice cock hasn't he? Jessica said.

She walked into the room, she was naked. I'd seen her getting fucked by her Father and brother but hadn't really seen her close up but now I had my chance. Lovely firm tits, a small waist and a beautiful waxed fanny, tight fanny outer lips that were open, she'd obviously been well fucked earlier and I could see her clit just poking out. She turned around and bent over spreading her arse cheeks, I got a great view of her arsehole and I could see that that had been well fucked too, her pucker was pink and relaxed and I reckoned I could easily get two fingers through her ring piece. The view wasn't helping my hard cock go down.

Dom stood up and walked towards the centre of the room, Jessica dropped to her knees and held his cock, "It's a nice cock isn't it Jake, come and have a closer look" Jessica said.

I should have walked out there and then but Jessica knew that I wouldn't. I stripped my shirt off, kicked off my trainers and pulled off my trackie bottoms; my cock was tenting my underpants.

Jessica was licking the head of Dom's cock before taking the big head into her mouth and I watched Dom slowly start to face fuck her. I dropped to my knees and Jessica pulled Dom's dick out of her mouth and held the shaft and said, "open up Jake."

I did. I opened my mouth wide and took Dom's cock in my mouth. I heard Dom sigh, I could taste precum. Jessica was rubbing my cock through my underpants and she said "good lad Jake."

She pulled Dom's cock out of my mouth and she went back to deep throating his cock. I stood up and stripped my underpants off, I looked at Dom and he gave me the thumbs up sign so I dropped back down and Jessica fed me his cock again, I took it as deep as I could without gagging, I even held his low hanging balls. Jessica started to wank my hard cock as I sucked her boyfriend's cock.

Jessica stood up and pulled me off of Dom's cock, Dom dropped to his knees in front of me and looked up at me, smiled and went down on my cock, he took my cock right down to my balls, I could feel his tongue working on my cockhead. Jessica moved behind me, pulled open my arse cheeks and I jumped as her tongue found my arse pucker and licked, she was rimming me. I had my cock in a man's mouth and a woman's tongue was penetrating my arsehole.

I face fucked Dom, as I pulled out Jessica's tongue went deep into my arsehole and sent shivers through me and then I pushed my cock deep down Dom's throat, I could hear him snort.

I didn't want to empty my balls yet and pulled out, without me in the middle Dom and Jessica started kissing and I could see Dom fingering her wet fanny and Jessica holding Dom's big full balls.

Jessica stood up and gave me a bottle of lube. What was I supposed to do with it, lube up my cock or lube up my arsehole, I wasn't ready to get fucked.

Dom and Jessica went over to the sofa and knelt on it showing their arses to me and holding their arse cheeks apart so that I could see their puckers. Guess that answered my question, I was going to fuck them. I lubed up my cock and walked across and pushed a lubed up finger into Dom's arsehole. He groaned and relaxed and I soon had three of my fingers in there, stretching his hole ready for fucking and Dom pushed back on them. Jessica's hole was already open, she was used to getting fucked up her arse, and I'd watched her arsehole used by her Father and brother.

Which arse to fuck first though? Jessica and Dom were kissing; I went for the already open hole and just pushed straight into Jessica's arsehole, straight in hard. She didn't miss a beat and carried on kissing Dom as I shagged her arsehole, I was fucking my cousin's arsehole. Her arsehole was the perfect height so I pounded away, she broke away from kissing and started grunting and moaning "more, harder" and one hand went to her clit and the other hand locked around Dom's big thick cock.