A Family That Plays Together Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Older brother and younger brother stood next to each other showing off their great bodies and great cocks

James looked at Pete and said, "is that all you've got between your legs?" and he slapped the end of Pete's cock.

"Fuck off" Pete told him.

"Come here darling, let Mummy kiss is better" said Lou and she dropped to her knees and took her son's cock in her wide open mouth and deep throated him until his balls were resting on her chin.

"What about me?" moaned James.

Allan looked at me as if to say "you know what to do girl." I did know what to do so dropped to my knees next to his wife and took James cock in my fist; I could just about close my hand around it. I peeled his foreskin back and licked his cockhead; it tasted salty from all the precum that was flowing out from his big pissslit. He lined up his cockhead with my mouth and slowly pushed it in, my mouth was stretched wide open my lips forming a seal around the base of his glans. He stopped pushing to let me get used to the invasion of cock into my mouth and then pulled out slowly. I could hear gagging noises and out of the corner of my eye I saw Pete throat fucking his Mother hard, pulling right out and then forcing his big cock back into his Mum's open mouth before fucking her throat, spit and drool were running out of her mouth and down onto her tits.

"Concentrate" James told me as he pushed his cockhead back into my mouth and I started to suck and swirl my tongue over the head of his cock. I relaxed my throat and James sensing this pushed his thick veiny cock further down my throat, I could feel the veins on his cock pulsing. He withdrew slightly and then pushed more cock in, withdrew and then fed me with more cock. I was breathing deeply through my nose and he pushed more cock into my mouth, I wanted to take it all, luckily I was used to his brothers big cock so I was up for the challenge.

He looked down at me and said "its all in, you ready for this?" I groaned back, well my mouth was full of cock and its rude to speak with your mouth full.

James pulled his cock all the way out of my throat and mouth and then slowly pushed it all the way back in, my throat was stretched and nicely relaxed and he pulled out and pushed back in again picked up the speed on each stroke until he was fucking my throat with his thick veiny cock in time with his brother fucking his Mother's throat, it seemed to have turned into a face fucking contest. I was drooling and couldn't resist stretching out and finding Lou's fanny and rubbing her clit while using my other hand to lock onto my clit.

James's and Pete's dad was standing there watching his two sons throat fucking his wife and me, he was wanking and said "that's it boys, use them" and they were using us.

All you could hear was slurping, gagging, moaning and spitting noises, Lou's and my tits were covered in our drool as her sons fucked our mouths and forced us to gag and spit.

Lou pushed Pete away, his hard drool covered cock fell out of her mouth, James pulled his cock out of my mouth as well and his Mum and I looked at each other and smiled. Allan, still wanking away said, "they need cock in their other holes."

He helped his wife and me onto the sofa so we were on our knees exposing our cunts and arses to the men.

Lou gave me a big kiss and said "you OK, you up for this?" I nodded as if to say, "give me more cock."

"Cunt only, no arse fucking yet" the lads Dad said.

Pete went straight into his Mothers cunt, just aimed and shoved and was buried deep into her in one push, she yelped but took it. I could see that Pete was annoyed by his brother getting to fuck me and so was taking it out on his Mother.

I felt his brothers big cock slap against my fanny, I put my hand between my legs and held his cockhead directing it into my hole and James took the hint and pushed his length into my hole, God it was a stretch, I could feel every vein along the shaft of his cock rubbing along my fuck hole.

The advantage of getting fucked by a man with a big cock in this position is that even when his thighs hit my arse I still had plenty of cock inside of me. I felt him pull out and then push it back in in one long hard shove. All I could hear was Lou moaning but she was taking her sons cock like a Mother should.

Then it was my turn to yelp and moan as James started to use his big cock on my cunt, all the way out and then he'd slam the full length of his cock all the way back in, pushing me deep into the sofa with the force of his thrusts. God his cock was good.

The lads were in perfect unison, pulling out together and then thrusting back in together, my fanny and legs were trembling with the sheer enjoyment and force of this onslaught.

"Pull out lads, let me have a look" said Allan their Father. I felt James big cock pull out; I knew that my fanny was wide open presenting my open hole on show to Allan.

I felt four fingers push into my cunt and Allan said, "very nice, soaking wet and fully open, you did well there James."

"Thanks Dad, still got more to give with this cock though," laughed James.

Allan moved across to his wife and I watched as he pushed his whole hand in to her open fanny, she pushed back on it and wriggled her arse, Allan slapped it and said "good girl, yes it will be your arse next."

"On your backs, legs in the air and get them wide open, I want to see both your holes used this time" Allan said, he was turning into a dirty old man giving orders to all of us.

James helped me up and pushed a cushion under my arse so my holes were the perfect height for use, his cock was still hard and covered in my juices. Lou was by the side of me, legs open, cunt and arsehole on full show, she leant across and kissed me. Pete looked at me and nodded and he dropped to his knees and started to lick and eat his Mothers arsehole. James was licking my clit and fingering my open cunt.

"Here you are Pete, lube up her arsehole and your cock and get into your Mother" his Dad said and threw him a bottle of lube.

Pete did as his Father said, lubed up his Mothers arsehole and his cock, took up position and pushed into his Mothers arse. She was used to his cock in there and relaxed and took it all with just a big sigh. Pete fucked his Mothers arse hard and his Dad stood there and watched his wife getting fucked by his son.

"What about me Dad" moaned James.

"Lube up then son" his Father said and threw him the lube.

James coated his cock in lube, not that it needed it the amount of precum that was still leaking out of his pissslit. Allan took the lube off of James and lubed his own fingers up before pushing them into my arsehole, two fingers first, followed by another two so I had four of his fingers in there.

His father got hold of his sons cock and tapped the head of it against my ring piece; I tried to relax it so it opened up.

Allan said "take it easy son, I know she's a bit of an anal slut but let her get used to the size of this thing" and he pushed the tip of his sons cock into my arsehole.

There was a yelp and a scream from James's Mum who was getting arse fucked by Pete, he was taking his annoyance out on his Mother, I don't think that he liked me being referred to as an anal slut.

Back to my arse, James pushed his cock all the way in, my arsehole pucker opened all the way up to take his width, feeling the veins scraping along my fuck tube, was it ever going to stop, I yelped as I thought that I'd taken the full length and James whispered to me "just another few inches," what the fuck, there was more?

He grunted, I moaned and I felt his balls against my arse cheeks, he was all the way in, embedded in my arse. I hoped he wasn't just going to bang away and split me open but he was a compassionate fucker and just slowly pulled all the way out, my arsehole gripping the length of his cock, it didn't want him to go, and just as I felt him about to pop out of my ring piece he'd reverse direction and slowly push all the way back in again. It was good; he just carried on, slowly fucking my arse.

There was a moan from Lou laying next to me getting arse fucked by her son, Pete was banging away, snorting as he put the full weight of his body into his thrusts, "enough, my arse has had enough" panted Lou.

"Pull out son, into your Mothers fanny now" his Father told him.

Without missing a stroke Pete pulled out of his Mothers arsehole and went straight back into her cunt and carried on fucking her just as hard as before, Lou's legs were kicking in time to his thrusts.

James had picked up the pace of his arse fucking, still gentle but faster and faster, all the way up my arse and all the way out again.

There was a low scream from Lou, Pete was pinching his Mother exposed clit so what with the arse fucking followed by the cunt fucking followed by the clit pinching his Mother came, a long low moan, her body shuddered, her legs kicked and she screamed. Pete held her legs open wide and carried on fucking her, fucking her through her orgasm, rubbing her clit and watching her body tremble. He held his cock still in her fanny and she jerked on it, fucking herself to prolong the pleasure of her sons cock in her fanny.

"That's it Mum, ride your sons cock" James told her as he carried on fucking my arse.

Pete pulled his cock out of his Mother and I saw the juices and piss pour out of her still open hole. Pete let go of her legs and as she slumped forward he dropped to his knees, got his head between his Mum's legs and licked and slurped all of his Mothers juices, when he stood up his face was coated in them.

"Your turn Jill" announced James and he pulled his cock out of my well fucked arsehole and pushed his cock straight into my wet fanny, this time he wasn't as gentle as he had been with my arsehole as he just banged away at my cunt.

Allan, his father, found my clit with his fingers and pinched it sending waves of pleasure through my body, I wasn't going to last long, I was going to cum.

I grunted, "need to cum." as I felt that familiar feeling and my body started to shudder and my fanny that was getting fucked started to spasm.

Oh my God it was going to be big, James gave me one last deep thrust and then pulled his cock out and dropped onto his knees, mouth wide open in front of my open fanny. My fanny erupted, my orgasm hit me, I screamed and I shook and my fanny exploded pushing out fanny juice and a stream of piss, I sometimes drip piss when I cum but this orgasm was so big and so good I pissed myself, James got the full force of my cum and piss combined and he drank it all.

I looked across at my man Pete who had pulled his face out of his Mother's cunt and he smiled at me.

Allan was still rubbing my clit prolonging my orgasm and James held my legs open and he pushed his cum and piss covered face into my spasming fanny. It was so good.

Lou leant across and kissed me deeply as we both stopped cumming and shaking and he two sons carried on cleaning up our well fucked fannies and arseholes.

The three men stood up in front of us, three hard cocks in front of us, Dad Allan and his decent sized cock and his two horse hung sons, James the older son with his horse sized, thick, veiny cock, hard and skinned back still leaking precum and Pete, his youngest son with the cock that I loved, the longest cock out of all three and the thickest cock of all three, the cock that fucked all my holes every night.

We knew what was expected of us, we'd had our orgasms so it was the men's turn to unload their full balls. Allan's wife, the brothers Mother and I dropped to our knees, we could hardly stand after the fucking and orgasms we'd both had.

All three men were wanking themselves, they were all close, and you could see it in their faces. The brother's cocks were covered in mine and their Mothers arse and fanny juices.

Dad was first, he aimed his cock at my mouth and said "open," I did and he spunked up, firing three decent shots of spunk into my mouth. I held my mouth open so that they could all see my mouth full of their Dads spunk before Allan said "swallow and clean this" and I gulped his spunk down and they sucked his cock clean of his cum.

James pushed his Father out of the way and stood in front of his Mother and me and with a grunt, I saw his pissslit open up, he fired his load at us both, pulse after pulse, stream after stream of hot salty spunk hit our faces, I licked as much up as I could, didn't want to waste a drop of his juice. One last shot of spunk hit me and James flicked the last drops off the end of his cock at his Mother's face.

"Out of the way" Pete told his brother and Pete spunked up, firing the biggest loads of sperm out of his cock that I'd ever seen him cum. Spurt after spurt over my face and then he turned to his Mother and coated her face as well. It was dripping off both our faces, running down our necks and onto our tits. He gave me his cock and I licked the last load of cum off of his cockhead.

Pete bent down and kissed me on my spunk covered lips tasting his own and his brother's spunk. Not to be outdone James did the same to his Mother, kissing her and going one better by running his tongue over her face and swallowing his and his younger brothers cum.

On the drive home Pete was gently rubbing me fanny, I stank of sex, spunk all over my face and my cunt and arsehole was still open, my cunt was still wet and getting wetter as I thought about what had happened and Pete probed it, I could smell my cunt.

"Did you enjoy getting fucked by my brother?" Pete asked.

I nodded.

"Do you want to have his cock again?" was the second question from Pete.

"I do, but not if it causes problems with you" I said.

"Oh I want to see you can fucked my both of us, our cocks up your arse, our cocks in your fanny, our cocks deep down your throat. We've got to DP those holes of yours" Pete told me.

I shuddered at the thought of it and I grabbed hold of his hand and pushed his fingers deeper into my fanny.

I looked out of the car window and realized that we'd driven into the car park at the dogging site. We parked up by another car, it was empty.

We got out and he dropped his shorts, even after draining his balls earlier he was hard again. Pete bent me over the bonnet of his car, lifted my skirt up and thrust his thick long cock into my wet fanny and fucked me.

"You two at it again?" said a voice. I didn't care who it was as I was getting cock. "Can I get my hole?"

"Feel free mate" laughed Pete and he pulled me off the bonnet of his car and pulled out of my cunt and eased his juiced up cock into my arse, I took it easily.

"Open your mouth Sis, suck your brothers cock," said the voice, it was Jake.

I was getting fucked up the arse and getting my brothers cock down my throat. Jake's cock tasted of fanny juice and cum so he'd obviously been fucking in the woods, he didn't last long though and my brother shot his load down my throat. I swallowed by brother's baby batter and licked my lips.

"Nice one sis" said Jake and dropped to his knees, and started to lick out my cunt and rub my clit. He came up for air briefly and laughed, "you've been well fucked already, can taste spunk" but he carried on licking and sucking.

"Jake mate, let go of my balls I'm trying to bugger your sister, here you go, suck on this" said Pete and I felt him pull out of my arsehole and I looked down between my legs and saw my brother sucking my boyfriends cock.

Pete pulled his cock out of Jakes mouth and pushed it back up my arsehole and Jake went back to fingering my wet fanny, he knew that I was about to cum as he pushed four fingers into my twat and fucked it hard. Luckily Pete had his hand over my mouth as I screamed out and shuddered and I came when I felt my boyfriend fire his load into my bowels.

"Glad that you're not going to leak cum on my car seats" laughed Jake and pulled his fingers out of my wet fanny and as he walked to his car he licked his fingers that he'd used to bring me off.

We were both as bad as each other.