A Family That Plays Together Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried on fucking arse and then pulled out leaving her arsehole open and red. She knew what was coming next and jumped off the sofa and stood beside me holding my cock and tapped it against his arse pucker.

"Relax Dom, Jakes going to give you some cock" Jessica told him.

There was a groan from Dom, Jessica held my cock at the entrance to his arse and pushed my arse forward and the head of my cock pushed into his hole, another groan from Dom. His mancunt was resisting as I pushed harder and he groaned louder.

Jessica said "come on Dom, you want his cock don't you?"

Dom moaned, there was only one thing for it and I reached down between his legs, grabbed hold of his balls and squeezed them hard. His moan changed to a yelp and his ring piece opened up and I entered his arse. I was gentle but pushed all the way in until I'd run out of cock, I let go of his low hanging nuts and held my cock in his hole flexing my arse muscles so my cock pulsed, I knew Dom could feel it as with each pulse he let out a low moan.

"Time to get you fucked mate" I told him and started to pull out until I felt his ring piece grip the head of my cock and then pushed my cock all the way in with a grunt from me and a moan from him.

Jessica squeezed around the front of him and pulled his head into her open wet fanny and I could hear him slurping and licking her cunt. I started to fuck his arse hard and he took it like a bitch. I didn't want to cum, I didn't want this to end too soon so with one last shove I pulled my cock out of his battered arsehole.

"Feel your hole mate," I told him. His hole was still open and a bit red and battered. His hand found his fuckhole and he ran his fingers around his ring piece realizing it was open and sore, he groaned into Jessica's cunt.

Jessica pulled away from him and buried her face into his arsehole licking all around his ring piece and pushing her tongue deep into hole. When she'd finished she sank her mouth down onto my cock cleaning it all, enjoying the funky taste.

Dom stood up, was he going to fuck me now? I hadn't douched and although I'd had toys and a few cocks up my arse I wasn't ready for Dom's thick arse splitter cock.

"Suck my cock Jake, spit on it, get it nice and wet, its got to go up an arsehole" Dom demanded.

Before I could say its too big for my arse he pushed me down onto my knees, I grabbed hold of his balls and spat on his cock rubbing the spit up and down his shaft and pushed the tip of my tongue into his big open pissslit before taking the head of his cock into my mouth. He fucked my mouth pulling out and I kept my mouth open and he pushed the thick cock back into my mouth stretching my mouth open wide, I could taste a stream of precum pissing out of his cock.

There was a cough and Jessica said "excuse me, when you lads have finished I need my holes filled."

Dom pulled his cock out of my mouth, it was wet with my spit and saliva and he was pumping out a stream of precum. He lay down on a low table in the middle of the room, his cock sticking up in the air as he grabbed the bottom of the shaft. Jessica stood over him, facing away from him and lowered her arse down onto his hard cock, I dropped to my knees and watched her arse take his cock, her ring piece stretched wide open before, with a yelp from her she took it all and bottomed out.

"Good girl, you love cock in your arse" Dom grunted.

Jessica wriggled her arse and lifted her arse up exposing the shaft of his thick cock before almost slamming back down on it forcing the thick cock to stretch her open and to hit all her spots. She leant back, Dom supported her while still fucking her arsehole and I could see her full arse and stretched ring piece and her cunt that was open and wet showing off her engorged hard clit. I knew what was wanted and held her legs open wide and pushed my cock into her wet fanny.

Jessica was in her element, cock in her arse and cock in her cunt, as she pulled off Dom's cock in her arsehole I'd push my cock deep into her fanny then as I pulled out Dom would push the length of cock into her arse. There were grunts, yelps, moans and the odd scream as we all fucked away. I found her clit and rubbed it hard, she started to pant like a bitch on heat.

Jessica was getting the shakes and fanny trembles, I was close to spunking and the way that Dom was snorting away he was close too. Suddenly Jessica pulled off of both our cocks and fell off the table.

I couldn't hold back and grabbed my juiced up cock and shot my load, spurt after spurt of cum sprayed out but as Jessica was not in the way my spunk sprayed all over Dom and his hard cock, it sprayed over his chest and face. It didn't seem to bother him in fact it seemed to be the trigger for him to cum and he fired a stream of cum up into the air that splattered back over his chest before Jessica, not wanting to see Dom's cum go to waste, pushed her mouth over his spurting cock and took the rest of his load in her mouth, I could see her swallowing his sperm.

She pulled off of his cock and let the last drops of cum from her mouth and the cum still oozing out of Dom's piss slit run down his thick shaft and down onto his big balls.

She looked at us both and licked her lips.

It was her turn now. I sat on the sofa, my cock was going soft, and Dom picked up Jessica and put her on the sofa by me and sat the other side of her. She opened her legs wide showing off her well fucked arsehole and gash, Dom started kissing her and his hand found her clit, my mouth locked onto one of her nipples and I pushed two fingers into her wet fuck hole and frigged her hard. Her trembling and panting meant she was close, she tried to close her legs but we both had a spare hand so held them open, Dom squeezed her clit and I thrust my fingers in and out fast, a spray of fanny juice splashed over the sofa and with one pinch of her clit and a thrust of my fingers deep into her hole my cousins fanny erupted in an orgasm. She moaned and orgasmed, I carried out thrusting with my fingers but Dom let go of her clit and pushed three fingers into her open and twitching arsehole, fingers in her cunt and fingers in her arse. She tried to push us away but we both carried on fingering her as she had a series of mini orgasms, twitching, bouncing and moaning and we only stopped when she shouted "no more."

Dom and I pulled our fingers out of her holes and stood up leaving her slumped on the sofa, her legs spread wide open, I could see her wet fanny looking red and dripping, her arsehole looked like she'd had a bus driven up it.

Dom and I stood in front of her and she watched as we both licked our fingers, mine were coated in her fanny juice and Dom's were covered in her arse juices.

She looked at us and smiled, saying, "you dirty bastards."

We left her laying here gently pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit and Dom and I went upstairs to shower, big shower that had room for both of us.

"Look mate, I'm not gay" Dom said

"Don't worry, neither am I" I laughed.

"I just like a bit of both occasionally, cock and cunt" Dom said.

"The best of both worlds, you're just greedy," I told him.

"Well I want to get this into your hole, if that makes me greedy then I am" Dom replied and his finger found my arsehole and his hard cock rubbed against my arse.

"We'll see about that, maybe," I told him.

As we got dried off Dom carried on "I've got a few mates and their girlfriends or wives who meet up here for some fun and fucking, you'd be welcome to join us, its discreet and nobody judges what goes on. You'll have to bring your sisters boyfriend, Pete, My mates and wives have been trying to get hold of his cock for ages, there's enough cock between his legs for all of us."

"I'll be back mate" I said and slapped his arse.

Downstairs Jessica was dressed and I said, "I better give you a lift home" looked at Dom and said, "if your car is still broken down of course."

He smiled.

On the drive home my cousin soon had her skirt lifted up and was rubbing her clit. "God that was good, my arsehole is still open and look at my fanny, its wet again."

I looked, it was, and she needed cock again.

"Look Jessica, I was going to meet a mate later on, I'm sure that him and I could sort your problem out, a cock in each hole maybe" I told her. I'd already messaged Jamie to tell him to meet us in the dogging car park.

"Well I do need this sorted out," said Jessica and she spread her cunt lips wide open, she was pink and wet.

We pulled into the car park and standing next to his car was Jamie and two other men, one younger looking lad and a much older man.

"I'm going to get well fucked aren't I" my cousin said, looking at me and smiling.

"More then enough cock for all your holes" I said

"I'm glad that I came to stay with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins," she laughed.

We were both as bad as each other.

JILL

I was laying in bed with Pete, he was gently rubbing my clit and I was just rubbing my fist along the length of his cock shaft keeping him hard, just edging him when he said "my brother's coming home, I want you to meet him."

Brother? I never knew that he had a brother; he'd never spoken about him before.

Turned out that Pete's brother, James, was about ten years older than him, had "gone of the rails" when he was about eighteen and ended up joining the Navy, been stationed abroad and traveling with the Navy and although he'd kept in touch this was the first time he'd been "home" for about the last three years.

I couldn't resist it and said "is his cock as big as yours?"

Pete smiled and said "you'll have to wait and see, maybe" and pushed my legs open wide, knelt between them and pushed his big thick cock into my wet fanny, God I loved his cock, as he thrust away hard. My legs kicked and I moaned and groaned as I took it all but at the back of my mind I was thinking about his brother's cock and would I get to ride it.

We'd left the door open, which meant that anybody could walk in and anybody could join in, that was the unwritten rule in the Moss house. Of course it had to be Jake, he was in the room next to mine and we shared a bathroom.

"I thought that you two were fucking, I could hear the grunts and groans and smell fanny juice from my room. Come on Pete, fuck her properly, she can take bigger cocks than yours mate" my brother said.

"Fuck off Jake" Pete told him.

Jake slapped Pete across his arse, Pete jerked and his cock went fully into my cunt. Jake slapped Pete's arse again even harder and Pete yelped and thrust again, it felt like he was trying to push his balls into my cunt.

"I warned you Jake," shouted Pete and Pete pulled out of my hole and Jake legged it into his room with Pete's hard wet cock waving in front of him as he chased my brother. I heard a shout, a yelp and Pete saying, "do as you're told Jake" and then it went quiet.

About fifteen minutes later Pete came back into my room, his cock was going soft and was dripping spunk. I looked at him and he smiled, I didn't like to ask what had happened, what the "lads" had got up to.

A few evening later we drove to Pete's home. As usual I was rubbing his big cock through his jeans, he was nicely hard and his cock was straining being trapped in his pants.

"I'll be on my best behavior, honest" I told him.

"Yea right, like you are now, rubbing my prick. Anyway with my family it would probably be better if you were on your worst behavior." Pete laughed and then said, "lift your skirt up."

I did as I was told.

"Best behavior, you haven't even put any knickers on," Pete muttered.

"Whoops" I laughed.

We arrived at the house and went in. Pete's father came in to the living room, when I first met Allan I wasn't sure about him as I found him rather domineering and loud but the more I got to know him the more I liked him, he had a great sense of humor and he treated me like another daughter, well he fucked his daughter and he certainly fucked me every chance he got if I stayed in the house. I wondered if that's why Pete preferred to stay over at my house, he wanted my fanny for his cock rather than his Dads cock.

Allan gave me a big kiss and his hand went underneath my skirt and stroked my arse, he said, "that's my girl, I hope that you're treating her right Pete, giving her plenty of cock."

"Yes Dad" replied Pete in a voice that meant "for fucks sake Dad."

"Your Mum's upstairs with James" Allan said.

I really liked Lou, Pete's mother, for an older women she was very fit, she ran the local riding stables and all that horse riding meant she had a great firm arse, her tits pointed straight out in front of her and even without a bra they didn't sag. She had a tight fanny despite getting Pete's cock up there from the time he was eighteen and any chance he got he was still giving her a length. She also like playing with fanny as well so as I didn't get a chance for that very often when her and I were together I soon had my tongue deep inside her.

Sally, Pete's sister, another one of the family who like cunt as well as cock, was about the same age as me. She was very fit and supple having trained as a gymnast when she was younger. Since her father, my brother and I had "broken her in" and trained her to take her brother's big cock she always seemed to have a string of young studs sniffing around her. Pete was still keeping her fanny stretched open on a regular basis though; well that's what brothers are for, especially a brother with a cock as big as Pete's.

"Well it looks like it's just me, you and your brother, your Mother and, of course, you Jill. Sally is no doubt bouncing up and down on another length of cock somewhere. I really don't know where she gets her behavior from," said Allan.

I tried hard not to laugh. There was a loud squeal from upstairs. Allen opened a bottle of wine and poured everybody a glass even though Pete told his Father that he was driving, Allen told him that he could stay the night and go into work late, as his Dad owned the company that Pete worked for there'd be no problem.

"I'll have a beer please Dad" said a voice and I turned around to see a hunk of a man come down the stairs pulling a gym shirt over his muscled chest and showing off his huge arms, it was James. He was the spitting image of Pete but just older and bigger, his muscles rippled, his arms had a few discreet tattoos, his hair was dark and cut short, number one clippered all over, and he was tanned. I looked down and could see that underneath his shorts his cock was soft and I could see the outline of his cock head, I knew what he'd been doing upstairs as there was a damp patch on his shorts where his cock was leaking.

He walked straight towards me, his cock bouncing in his shorts and said, "you must be Jill, my little brothers....." and trailed off.

"Girlfriend" I answered him and continued "and you must be James, Pete's big brother" and looked down at his bulge then looked him in his eyes and grinned.

He gave me a kiss and his hands strayed to my arse cheeks before his Dad, Allan, said, "James, you could at least wear some underpants, we don't all want to see your leaking cock thank you."

"Sorry Dad" James replied pulling the shorts tight against his cock so it showed it off even more than before, even soft he was a "big boy", "I was in a hurry."

"You're punching above your weight little brother, Jill is fit" James laughed.

"Yea right, at least I've got a girlfriend," Pete muttered under his breath.

I could see tonight might be a little bit tense, big brother verses little brother.

Luckily at that moment Lou came downstairs, she'd obviously been getting fucked as she looked a bit flushed and only had a thin almost see through wrap around her.

"Oh Jill its lovely to see you, I'm outnumbered by all these men" she said and knocked back a glass of wine.

The men were drinking beer and chatting and Lou and I sat on the sofa, it wasn't long before her hand strayed underneath my skirt and found my fanny and as I wasn't wearing any knickers she had easy access and soon found my clit, I returned the favor, her cunt was already wet and open, she'd obviously been fucked before she came downstairs. She soon had her finger inside my fuckhole.

"Lets give them a show" Lou whispered to me. Well I was up for it.

Lou let her wrap fall open and I went straight for one of her nipples, licking it and then gently nipping it with my teeth, I pushed two fingers into her fanny, it was warm and wet, she'd defiantly been fucked earlier on. We started frigging each other and our lips found each other as we deep kissed each other. She pulled her wet fingers out of my wet fanny and let me lick them clean, I have to say it, I tasted good.

The men in the room had gone quiet, James took the lead and got on his knees in front of my wet fanny, pushing my legs wide apart and said "beautiful hole Jill."

No to be outdone Pete was on his knees in front of his Mum, he spread her legs wide and pushed his face into his Mums wet fanny so I grabbed hold of his brothers head and pulled him into my fanny. Both lads started licking and probing.

James was an expert cunt licker, using his tongue to open my lips, using the tip of his tongue to find my fuckhole and then gently rubbing my exposed clit with his lips. I jumped when his finger found my arsehole pucker and rubbed it till I relaxed and his fingertip pushed through.

By the side of me Lou was panting as her son and my boyfriend worked on his Mum's fanny.

James pulled his face out of my fanny, looked across at his brother and said "does Mum's fanny taste good, I shot a load of my spunk up there earlier on so enjoy it bro."

Pete pulled back but his Mother grabbed hold of his head and pulled him back down onto her, I heard a sucking noise as if he was trying to suck the spunk out of his Mum. When he came up for air he turned to his brother and said "not much of a load up there bro, is your cum drying up in your old age?"

James's pulled his face out of my hole and laughed "too much use mate, just needs a few minutes to refill my balls" and grabbed hold of his cock through his gym shorts, why are you men so crude?

Allen had stripped off and stood behind us and pushed his cock into my open mouth for a few sucks and then into his wife's mouth, alternating between the both of us, we both slurped away when the cock was presented to us. It was perfect, cock in my mouth, a finger in my arse and a mouth on my cunt.

"Come on boys, stand up and get stripped off, I'm sure that the girls need cock" said Allan.

James and Pete stood up and started to strip off, I could see that they were both hard, I knew what Pete's cock was like, well I'd had it in my holes enough times and their Mum knew what both her sons cocks looked like, she's had them in her holes enough times as well. I wanted to see what James's had between his legs.

Pete was naked first, I loved his body and I certainly loved his big cock that was standing proud as he wanked it slowly. James bent over presenting his arse to me as he shrugged his shorts off and what a beautiful arse it was, firm tanned arse cheeks and as he parted his thighs slightly and could see a big set of low hanging hairless balls. He spread his arse cheeks to show off a hairless ring piece, I wanted to drop on my knees and rim him.

"Get on with it poser" Pete told him.

His brother stepped out of his shorts and turned around so that I could see his cock, and what a cock it was. As big and thick as his younger brothers but covered in pulsing veins, a big foreskin that covered his cockhead and there was already precum dripping out from it. His balls were hairless and his pubes were trimmed short to blend in with the hair running up to his navel and the hair on his thick thighs.

I gasped as he pulled his foreskin back to expose the head of his cock, his skin pulled all the way back to show off his wet pissslit, it was like a slash across his cockhead, big and open.