A Family That Plays Together Pt. 20

Story Info
More family members appear to join in the fucking!!
18.8k words
4.83
14.1k
14
1

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say

Chapter 20.

This is not a subtle story; it features SEX and not a lot else!!

This story is a fantasy....well most of it anyway!!

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex and hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY!!

Authors note: - Some parts of this story do not feature the family fucking together....just so you know.

ALL characters are over 18 years of age.

ANNE

The house was full with family members and it seemed that most of the family members were fucking, fucking each other or had fucked each other.

My Father-in-law and Mother-in-law were staying; Jim my Father-in-law had already fucked me and fucked his granddaughter, Jill, my daughter.

I'd caught my Mother-in-law, Joyce, getting fucked by my son, Jake, and my nephew, Alfie, her two grandsons.

I'd also discovered that as soon as my husband, Aaron, was old enough he'd lost his virginity to his Mother, it was a right of passage that he and his two brothers had enjoyed, helped on by their father watching and joining in.

Aaron and his Father were away for a few days, Aaron was showing him a few big jobs the company were working on, so that meant a bit of Father and son bonding and probably booking a few escorts when they were staying in hotels.

Jake and his cousin Alfie were also away working on another job; I didn't even want to imagine what they'd be getting up to. Alfie and Jake had become very close and I'd realised that they were quite happy to share any hole they could get their cocks into, I don't think that I knew that quite often Alfie was sleeping with Jake in his bed, even if Alfies bed was always beautifully made before he went to work, an armed forces thing I suppose, I could always tell if the bed had been slept in.

My daughter Jill and her boyfriend Pete always seemed to be out and about, I knew that it had to involve cock and fanny, they seemed besotted with each other so the fucking around was obviously working. My Mother-in-law had found out that Pete was well hung, bigger than all the men in the house, so had been dropping huge hints that she wanted his cock in her holes but, as yet, Pete hadn't obliged with a length of his cock.

I had a word with Aaron and suggested taking his Mother out for the day to "The Club" and I knew that she'd be more than up for the experience; Aaron thought that is was a great idea and said that he'd make the arrangements.

So a few days later a car driven by Simon, one of the gardeners who regularly came to service the garden and service my fanny and arsehole and who worked at The Club pulled up on the drive.

He jumped out of the car and opened the car door; "hello Mrs. Moss lovely to see you, haven't see you for ages."

"Lovely to see you as well, you haven't been working with Noel so much so I haven't been on the receiving end of your gardening talents recently," I said.

Simon smiled and said "I've been in demand at The Club and have branched out on my own working with Craig providing services."

"Good for you," I smiled back at him, he was looking fit, maybe a bit more weight on him which suited his muscled build, he was wearing a casual but expensive suit which showed off his muscled build and certainly showed off his firm arse and big bulge. I knew underneath his trousers he'd be wearing a jockstrap to support his pumped up balls.

"Oh sorry Simon, this is my Mother-in-law, so another Mrs Moss," I said as I introduced her.

"Oh call me Joyce, I don't stand on ceremony dear" said Joyce, "well you're a smart looking fit lad, have you got a girlfriend or maybe a boyfriend? Doesn't bother me but its a waste for us ladies if you like men and cock."

"Joyce, behave yourself, sorry about that Simon," I hastily said.

"Oh that's OK Mrs Moss, I don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend," he said to Joyce.

"Well what a waste for all of us," Joyce laughed.

I wasn't sure if it was just because Joyce was older and she could get away with saying things like that or it was because she was South London born and bred and South Londoners were known for speaking their minds.

I knew that when Simon wasn't fucking for money he'd either stay with Noel and his son or go home to his Mother and sister who were happy to get fucked by him. Simon was happy fucking fanny or a male or female arsehole or getting fucked by a man and now he'd moved in with Craig, who also was happy with cock or cunt, I'm sure that Simon was happy with whatever sex.

I think that it was a young man thing; I was wondering if my son Jake liked cock as well as cunt, good for him if he did, the best of both worlds, bi seemed to be the thing to be.

"So your both off for a spa day then?" Simon asked both of us. He knew that if we were going to The Club it was going to be more than a spa.

"Apparently, as long as there's a few glasses of wine involved I'll be a happy old lady," said Joyce, "you must come and join us Simon, I'm sure that there will be room on my sun bed for both of us."

"Joyce," I said, "Leave the poor lad alone."

"Oh I'm only joking, I'm far too old for him," Joyce laughed.

If only she knew, Simon would fuck anything.

We arrived at The Club, of course from the outside it looked like a load of buildings on an industrial site, hardly a luxury Spa.

"Is this it?" asked Joyce.

We drove into the garage and Simon said, "Follow me," and he took us to the Spa.

"Look at the arse on him," laughed Joyce; I had to admit it was packed into his trousers, the muscles looked like they were fighting to get out.

"Here we are ladies, enjoy and I might see you later," Simon said and walked off.

I'm sure that we would see him later and hopefully enjoy him.

We went into the changing rooms to get changed, Joyce was impressed and said, "Oh this is posh isn't it, if I'd known I would have worn my best knickers."

"Don't worry about that, there's panties supplied or just don't wear any, up to you," I told here.

I looked at Joyce as she stripped off, she had a good body, nicely tanned and her tits were still firm'ish, she'd also had her fanny waxed with just a small tuft of hair just at the top of her slit. Her outer fanny lips were open showing off her well-used inner lips; she had a big clit, covered at the moment. Joyce decided to go knickerless.

"Come on," she told me, "I need a drink."

We walked into the spa area, it was beautiful, a big Jacuzzi and a hot tub that was built around the infinity pool that went through the big glass doors at the end of the pool, the doors had been slid back out of the way as it was a warm day and it open up to a landscaped courtyard that was screened by slate walls and planting. Around the pool were upholstered loungers and I could see that ours had a bottle of wine in a wine cooler and a couple of glasses.

There was two men with two much younger ladies and a young lad across the other side of the pool, I knew that the young man and women worked at the club so were eighteen plus.

Joyce made a beeline for the wine and poured both of us a large glass of wine.

"Oh this is lovely, nice wine, another glass and I'm going to have a go in the Jacuzzi but I haven't got a swimming costume," Joyce said loudly.

"Don't worry Joyce, you don't need a costume, just wear your dressing gown and slip out of it before you get in," I said, little did she know what would happen later.

"Aren't those two over there Premier League footballers?" Joyce asked loudly, at least she didn't point at them.

I looked across at them and said, "Oh I don't know, I don't follow football."

"I'm sure they are, those two young women certainly aren't their wives and as for the young lad what's he to do with them? I'll go across and ask if they are footballers," Joyce said, the wine was kicking in.

"No," I told her, just sit here, they'll come and collect us for our spa treatments soon," I quickly said.

Luckily Dr. Moore walked into the pool area and came across to see us.

"Mrs Moss, lovely to see you again, haven't seen you for a while," he said. Doctor Moore was looking even more handsome than the last time I saw him, his Doctors whites showed off his firm chest and a nice looking bulge in his trousers that I couldn't help but notice as I was laying on the lounger and he was standing over me.

"Hello Doctor, yes, haven't been here for a while, busy at home as it seems most of my relatives have been staying or moved in recently, this is my Mother-in-Law," and I introduced Joyce to the Doctor.

"Oh another handsome man," Joyce said, "are all your employees good looking?"

"Well thank you for saying so Mrs Moss," he said to Joyce "but my employees are employed for their other talents and not just their looks."

He stood in front of me and unbuckled his trousers and let them fall to the floor, he wasn't wearing any underwear and his big thick veiny cock with his big hanging foreskin was almost in my face. "Get me hard Mrs Moss, open your mouth, you know what to do," Doctor Moore told me.

There was no way that I was going to refuse a cock like that and I didn't care that my Mother-in-law was watching. I took his balls in my hand and stroked them, and used my other hand to pull back his foreskin off his soft cock, I could feel his thick veiny cock throbbing and starting to fill with blood. I licked all around his cockhead and then plunged my mouth over his cock and took as much as I could down my throat and sucked using my throat muscles to milk his cock by contracting and relaxing my throat on the Doctors hardening cock.

I let go of his balls and slide my hand between his legs rubbing his taint, the space between the balls and arsehole, his perineum to be correct. The Doctor grunted and his cock became fully hard. I drew back off of it so I could concentrate on his cock glan, washing it with my tongue and tasting a drop of salty precum. My finger found his arsehole and I rubbed it and was rewarded with more pre cum. I could see Joyce watching me with a big smile on her face, I think hoping that she'd be next for some cock.

I worked hard on the Doctors hard cock hoping for a reward, wanting a shot of salty spunk but he pulled his hard cock out of my mouth and said, "Well done Mrs Moss, you must have been doing a lot of practice, your technique has certainly improved."

Doctor Moore swung around with his hard cock still on show and said to Joyce "Open your gown."

She did without a murmur or hesitation.

The Doctor pushed her legs apart, "well used fanny, nice big lips and I can see that you're open and wet," he said.

He pushed two fingers into her, Joyce grunted and opened her legs wider so that the Doctor could finger fuck her and I watched the Doctor use the fingers on his other hand to rub her clit.

"That's better, clit hood is retracting and your clit is getting hard," he said as he rubbed her clit hard and pushed another two fingers into her wet fanny.

Joyce just looked at him with a grin on her face.

The Doctor stopped, stood up with his hard cock still pointing in the air and pulled his trousers up, stuffing his hard cock into his pants and said "Enjoy your spa day ladies," and walked off.

I wondered what Joyce was going to say as she looked at me, her legs were still open, her gown was still open and I could see that her fanny was wet, "are all spas like this, not that I've ever been to one before so I hope they are, so what's next?" she asked.

"Probably something like that," I laughed and nodded across to what was happening the other side of the pool.

The group were all naked, the footballers were lying on their backs on the loungers, and the two girls were squatting over them taking the footballers cocks in their fannies and happily bouncing up and down. Every time one of the footballers cock withdrew from their fannies the lad would grab hold of it and go down on it, sucking and licking it before lining it up with the girl's cunt and letting the girl take it. The lad was obviously happy doing it as his cock was hard, impressive cock as well, that seemed to be a requirement to work at The Club.

Joyce took a swig of her wine and said, "I might need another one of these."

There was a splash from the end of the pool and I watched as two men swam underwater towards us.

"I think that our spa treatment has arrived," I said to Joyce.

"I hope so, I need this filled," Joyce replied, she had her gown open and had her fingers in her fanny using her thumb to rub her clit.

It was like one of those scenes that you see on a film as two men pulled themselves out of the pool right in front of us, the water streaming off of their bodies and what bodies they were.

You could see that they were Father and son; their faces were so similar, just looked a few years older than each other. I suppose they could have been older and younger brothers but there would have been quite an age difference. The Father must have been in his late thirties and the son must have been only just in his twenties, he still had that youthful look in his face. I worked out their exact ages later on as they both had their date of births tattooed on one of their arse cheeks.

Both were dark haired with the same cut, long on top that was now plastered to their heads and shaved down the sides although the lads cut was probably more severe than his Dad's. Both had piercing blue eyes and perfect white teeth being shown off by their tanned faces.

They pulled themselves right out of the pool and stood in front of us. They were both almost exactly the same height, about six foot tall, and they obviously went to the gym as their muscles weren't gained from manual work as their bodies were almost perfect. The Dad was more muscled while the son was defined. Broad shoulders, perfect pecs with big pronounced nipples, big biceps even without flexing, of course firm stomach muscles making a six pack, and both had narrow waists making the classic tapered look from shoulders to waist.

The lad was smooth, no trace of hair whilst the Dad was smooth but had a line of hair emerging from the waistband of his swimming trunks running up to his belly button. Both had firm legs, Dad was hairy but the lads were just covered in a fine covering of hair.

But the most important part, they were both wearing red Speedos that just about covered their firm arses and just about covered their cock bulges. The lad was obviously already hard, his cock was trapped in the wet Speedos and was clearly outlined and it looked a decent size and defiantly uncut. Dad's cock was still soft but the big bulge filled his Speedos beautifully.

"Ladies, shall we start your spa treatment?" said the Dad and pointed at the lad to indicate that he was to go across to Joyce.

Joyce took another gulp of wine and said, "Come to Mummy," and the lad did as he was told.

The Dad came and stood by the side of me so I was looking straight at his cock bulge and he said "Come on Mrs Moss, this needs attention before I can get it in your fanny or arse doesn't it?" he said.

I heard a moan from Joyce and could see the head of the lad bobbing up and down between her open legs, I didn't want to be left out and sat up off the bed and sat in front of the Dad and pulled his Speedos down to around his knees.

What a cock, it was just hanging there freed from the confines of his Speedos right in front of my face. His pubic hair was trimmed, his balls were low hanging and shaved, his soft cock was thick and about five inches long, uncut with a big hanging foreskin. I could see his cock starting to swell as he got hard, I just sat and watched his cock swell and get bigger as it went from just hanging there to pointing out at ninety degrees straight at my face, his foreskin rolled back as his cock became fully hard pointing out at me.

My gown was open and I was rubbing my clit and fingering my wet fuck hole.

I licked his balls and worked my way up his shaft using my tongue to flick against his frenulum, that sensitive spot on a mans cock, before taking the head of his cock in my wet warm mouth.

I held onto his firm thighs and felt his hands on the back of my head and pushed his cock further into my mouth and he started to face fuck me, deep and fast, going deeper with each thrust, testing me to see if I'd gag....I didn't.

I could taste his precum as he pushed his cock right down my throat and I took all he had to give, eight inches of prime cock on the end of a muscled stud. With a final hard thrust he pulled his cock out of my mouth and I spluttered and saliva dripped out of my mouth. His cock was dripping in my spit and his precum.

My fanny was soaking wet and needed some attention, I think he realised that and pushed me back onto the lounger and pulled my legs apart to expose my cunt and arsehole.

I looked across at Joyce, her eyes were closed and she was panting, she had her hands on the head of the boy, forcing his head into her fanny, his head was bobbing up and down so he was obviously happily eating away.

I gasped as the mans tongue found my clit that was already throbbing, hard and had emerged from the hood, he than ran his tongue down my gash to probe into my fuckhole and then further down till he found my arsehole pucker. He repeated his journey in reverse ending up on my clit again but this time sucking it hard like it was a little cock.

He started to concentrate on my arsehole pucker, spitting on it and pushing the tip of his tongue as far into my arsehole as he could get it so I relaxed my pucker as much as I could. He pushed three fingers into my fuckhole getting them soaking wet with my fanny juices, he pulled his fingers out of my cunt and pushed two of his fingers into my spit lubricated ringpiece.

I groaned but took them easily panting as my hands found my nipples and played with them, my nipples seem to be connected directly to my fanny making it get even wetter.

The lad pulled his face out of Joyce's fanny and said, "She's ready for fucking."

Joyce replied, "Just fuck me."

The man pulled his fingers out of my arsehole and stood up and stood next to the lad and that's when I saw the difference between them. The Dads, they were Father and son it turned out, cock was about eight inches long, about an inch and a half in width, uncut with veins running up the shaft giving it a knobby look. His sons cock was completely different, he was hard, his cock about six inches long, a small foreskin so you could see almost all of his cockhead and his big piss slit, it looked almost like his cock glan had been slashed open. But it was the width of his cock that stood out, well you couldn't miss it. It was as thick as a fist, must have been at least four inches in width, it looked like a big beer can, it looked like a battering ram and I guessed and hoped that he was going to batter me with it.

The Dad went across to Joyce and pulled her down the lounger, lifted her legs up so they were almost over his shoulders and pushed his cock straight into her wet fanny, the full length in one thrust.

Joyce moaned and said, "That's what I wanted, now fuck me."

The lad said "Turn over, get your arse in the air and present your arsehole to me, I'm going to arse fuck you."

No way could I take that thick cock up my arse, I knew that I should have said no but I knew that I wouldn't, I wanted his cock.

I did as I was told and turned over onto my knees on the lounger and presented my arse to him. He picked up a tube of lube from underneath the lounger and slathered his cock in it, he looked at me looking over my shoulder and pushed three lubed up fingers into my arsehole lubing my ringpiece, getting it ready for what was about to come.

He positioned himself and his cock in line with my arse smiled at me and said; "Ready?" and I nodded and braced myself.