A Family That Plays Together Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen was waiting for us in the hotel car park, "what took you so long, thought that you'd be boy racers?" she laughed.

We all walked into the reception, Alfie and I were hardly dressed for the occasion and the doorman went to stop Alfie and me but before he had a chance Helen said, "They're both we me."

The doorman stood back and said, "Of course Miss," he mumbled her surname but I'm sure that he said, "Moss."

"Lets give the bar a miss and go up to my room, there's a bar there," Helen said.

Alfie and I looked at each other; we were defiantly up for that.

It wasn't just a room it was a suite with views over the garden, a big lounge with a small bar in the corner of the room.

"Help yourselves, and please pour me a glass of the Chardonnay," Helen said, I guess she was used to being in charge.

We made polite conversation for a while, she was in the area on business, she ran her own property business in Spain, and was looking up her family. She seemed interested in what we both did for a living, about my Dad owning the firm and about Alfies career in the forces.

"Excuse me a minute, help yourselves to another drink," she said and disappeared off to the bedroom and I assumed the bathroom.

"I don't think that were going to get our hole tonight so lets just drink up and go," Alfie said, I had to agree with him, oh well another wank when I got home.

"What's wrong lads, were you going home without performing for me?" said a voice.

We turned around and saw Helen standing there wearing just a red body stocking and red stilettos. The body stocking came up to her neck but had cut outs so her big erect nipples were on full view. I could see that there was a zip that went from just below her navel and disappeared under her crotch and arse. She was fit, slim, big tits and obviously knew what she wanted and how to get it probably helped by the red riding crop she was holding in her hand.

My cock started to get hard.

"See lads, you are going to get your hole, if you're good and do as I say of course," Helen said slapping the palm of her hand with the crop.

"Don't just stand there like idiots, strip down to your underwear, hurry up," she demanded, the tone of her voice showing that she meant it.

We both stripped off, throwing our clothes into the corner of the room; luckily we were both wearing decent underwear and not our tatty work underwear. We were both bulging, we were both hard.

Helen came over to us and stood in front of me and ran the leather end of the crop down my front, over my pecs, down over my six pack, along my hard cock and tapped my balls, just hard enough to make me take an intake of breath. Her fingers rubbing one of my hard nipples and pinched it.

"Fuck," I said.

"No swearing you dirty lad," she shouted at me and before I had time to say anything she brought the riding crop down hard on my arse cheeks.

I yelped but didn't swear.

"Good, next time you'll remember to watch your language. Here you are Jake here's your reward," Helen said and pushed my head towards her exposed nipples, "Suck on these, make them hard."

I did as I was told, I didn't want another dose of the crop - well I probably did - my cock was leaking precum just at the thought of further punishment. Alfie was standing there watching me suck her nipples; he was rubbing his cock through his underwear.

"Let me help you with that big boy," Helen said and pulled her nip out of my mouth and walked across to Alfie, stood in front of him and eased his underwear down to his knees letting his big cock spring free.

"Oh that's nice, that's going to fill my holes isn't it?" she said and kissed him deeply, Alfie responded, he couldn't get enough of her.

She was slowly wanking him as they kissed and running her hands over his cock shaft and balls and then he yelped as she grabbed hold of his low hanging nuts and squeezed them hard.

Alfie pushed her away and angrily said, "You bitch, what did you do that for?"

"Because you deserve it and need it. Its not nice to call me a bitch so you need to be punished for that," Helen said and smiled at Alfie.

She obviously enjoyed being in charge and using men.

"Bend over the sofa and present your arse to me," she demanded. I wondered if he would, as he knew what was going to happen.

"No way," Alfie snorted.

"Do as you're told lad," she demanded.

"I told you, no way," Alfie told her.

"Your lose lads, you wont get any of this then," Helen laughed and slowly unzipped her body stocking letting it fall open around her crotch and arse.

We both looked, her fanny was on show, it was beautiful, waxed with just a small trimmed tuft at the top of her fanny lips, and her fanny lips were slightly parted showing off her hooded clit.

"Or any of this," she continued and bent over to show off her arse, her pucker was stretched open with a butt plug already inserted into her arsehole, she had come prepared.

I'd dropped my pants and was rubbing my dripping cock and said, "Sorry mate, I need to fuck and I'm not missing out on that," and pushed him over so he was bent over the sofa showing off his arse.

"Fuck off Jake," he shouted and tried to get up but I was too quick for him and jumped up on his back and leant across him holding him down, although I was younger than him I had more muscle power from manual work whereas Alfies muscles were mostly from gym work.

Unfortunately it meant that my arse was also in the perfect position for punishment.

"Jake, let me go, I'm going to get you for this, get your dripping prick off my back," Alfie threatened me.

"Now then lads, take your punishment like real men should," Helen laughed and brought the riding crop down hard across Alfies arsecheeks. There was no scream from Alfie, just a sharp intake of breath and I felt him buck underneath me.

"One," counted Helen.

Then another crack as the crop landed on Alfies arse, this time a snort from Alfie.

He received six hard swipes across his arsecheeks, he didn't cry out once but when she'd finished punishing him he said quietly, "Thank you Miss."

"Good lad," Helen said and then brought the crop down hard across my exposed arse, I bucked up into the air falling off Alfie and onto the floor clutching my sore arse, and I heard Alfie laugh.

"On your knees on the sofa so I can inspect my handiwork," Helen instructed.

It must have been an interesting view if anybody had walked in, two lads showing off their arses and hard cocks to a woman who was also on her knees behind us.

Alfie took a sharp intake of breath when Helen rubbed her hands over his sore marked arse cheeks.

She then told him, "Spread your arsecheeks, and hold them open I want to see your little pucker."

He did and I watched her tap his pucker with a finger, she said, "Oh very nice, look it's opening up and winking at me, you've had something up there before haven't you?"

Alfie nodded then gasped as she buried her tongue into his arsehole and rimmed him while her hand went between his legs and grabbed hold of his cock. His breathing increased and he said, "Careful Miss I'm close to cumming."

Helen stopped wanking him and pulled her face out from between Alfies marked arse cheeks and said, "Good lad for telling me, stand up and turn around." He turned around to face her, his big cock was fully erect, his foreskin was rolled right back and his pisslit was dripping precum and the way his cock was twitching it looked like he was about to spunk. Helen stood up in front of him, held his balls, kissed him hard and before he knew what was about to happen she slapped his cockhead hard with her hand, Alfie fell back onto the sofa by the side of me clutching his rapidly softening cock.

"You," she pointed at me, "Show me your arsehole."

I held my arsecheeks open and felt some cold lube on my pucker and Helen said, "Relax that hole for me."

I did and pushed out slightly and she pushed two of her fingers through my ringpiece deep into my arse.

"You dirty lad, that's not a virgin arse is it?" she laughed.

I shook my head and she finger fucked my arsehole, the precum was dripping out of my cock as she found my prostate gland and stimulated it with her finger.

"Turn over, on your back and spread your legs," she told me, "and you lad don't just lay there playing with your sore cock, get the plug out of my arse and get your cock up there," she told Alfie.

I flipped over so my cock was sticking up in the air and spread my legs and she pushed her fingers back into my arsehole. Alfie didn't need telling twice and knelt behind her and pulled her butt plug out in one yank, she gasped and I heard the squelching noise as it popped out of her open lubed up arsehole.

She took my sticky cock right down her throat and sucked hard as she carried on fingering my arsehole.

"Your arse is gaping, hope that you'll be able to feel my hard cock in there," laughed Alfie and with one thrust he buried his cock up to his balls in her lubed up open arsehole and started to fuck her hole hard.

She took his cock like a bitch should and with every hard thrust form Alfie it forced her mouth further onto my cock before he pulled out of her arse and she pulled off of my cock before Alfie thrust into her again and she went back down on my cock, she knew what she was doing as she pulled off of my cock she'd use her tongue to lap my leaking pisslit forcing the tip of her tongue down into it, was good but I needed a hole to fill.

Alfie was really fucking her arse hard, she was grunting and moaning as she took his big, well bigger than mine anyway, cock. With one very hard thrust of Alfies cock up Helens arsehole she pulled off of my cock, now was the chance.

"I need to fuck your holes, my cock needs to go into your cunt," I told her.

She looked at me and said, "Lads don't always get what they want, especially when they don't even say please."

I sort of knew what was going to happen but before I had time to realise Helen grabbed my balls and held them tight pulling them down and used her hand to slap my cockhead just like she'd done to Alfie. I shouted and jumped up, well tried to jump up but she was still holding my balls tight and I yelped again.

Alfie laughed, Helen said, "Just carry on fucking my arsehole."

My cock had gone soft, Helen smiled at me, "Better get you hard again if you want to get that in me," and she pushed two fingers back into my arsehole and found my prostate gland, it had the desired effect and she used her other hand to wank my stiffening cock.

"Out of my arse lad," she told Alfie and Alfie pulled out his hard wet cock, Helen pulled her fingers out of my arsehole, they had done what she wanted as I was hard again even if my balls were aching, she squatted down in front of Alfie and cleaned his cock off for him.

"Your turn," she told be and climbed up on the sofa placing a foot either side of my legs and lowered her fanny down onto my hard cock, my cock slide in easily and she took the full length. She kissed me hard. Her fanny was surprisingly tight; perhaps she was more of an anal queen.

"Suck my nipples and you lad," she looked over her shoulder, "get your cock back in my arse," Helen told us both. Alfie pushed her forward so my mouth was full of her tit and pushed back into her well-fucked and open arsehole. We make a good team, Alfie would lift her up until his cock head was just held by her ring piece and my cock head was just inside her wet cunt before he'd push her back down again and impale her arse and cunt on our two cocks.

I was getting my own back on Helen for yanking my balls as I clamped my teeth down onto her nipple so when Alfie lifted her up I'd stretch her nipples, I loved the combined sound of her groaning and yelping.

I was close to spunking but knew that I would receive a hard lashing across my arse if I did without her permission; I head Alfie say, "I need to spunk Miss."

"Pull out both of you," Helen demanded, "Get into the shower room."

Alfie pulled his hard cock out of her arse and she stood up so that my cock fell out of her well-fucked fanny. Helen stood up and pointed towards the shower room, she was rubbing her clit and said, "Go on then."

We both walked in front of her and she took the opportunity to use the riding crop on our arses, we both received a hard belt on each arsecheeks, Alfie yelped and I just enjoyed it.

"Do you think that you deserve to cum," she asked us.

Alfie nodded, his cock was swollen and his cock head was purple and dripping, my cock looked like it was about to explode. We were encouraged into the big shower room by more use of the riding crop and told to drop to our knees next to each other.

"Ladies first I think," Helen laughed as she stood in front of us and fingered her fanny, she was already very wet and her clit was uncovered and hard and red. Her juices were dripping and she held her lips open to show off her fuckhole, I licked my lips and she must have noticed as she took a step forward and pushed her wet cunt onto my face and said, "Lick it lad, feed on it, get your tongue in there."

I licked, slurped, probed and drunk her fanny juices, she tasted so good; I could see that Alfie was wanking away watching.

Helen pushed me away and grabbed Alfies head and told him, "Work on my clit and push your fingers in my open arsehole."

He did as he was told, three fingers in her arse and sucking away on her clit, I watched and wanked.

I don't know what I was expecting when Helen climaxed, maybe screaming shouting, twitching like you see on the porn films but all she did was sigh and hold onto Alfies head as she orgasmed and that was that.

What I wasn't expecting was as she stood back and pushed Alfies face out of her twat she pulled her fanny lips open and pissed, pissed over both Alfie and me, a hard hot stream of piss over our faces and running down over our chests, she used her fanny lips to direct the flow so we both got jets of her piss direct into our faces.

I like piss so didn't have a problem with it but I wasn't sure how Alfie would cope with it. When the warm stream of piss subsided we were both covered, our faces were dripping and Helen said, "That's better, now your turn to empty those balls of yours," as she dropped to her knees and we both stood up, her piss dripping off of us and puddling on the tiled shower room floor.

Alfie took charge and pushed the full length of his big cock down Helens throat, she didn't gag but let him face fuck her with it gargling away as he pulled all the way out before pushing his cock all the way back in again, I watched waiting for my turn to face fuck her.

Alfie only managed a few thrusts before Helen pushed him away and said to us, "Wank each other off, I want to see you cum." She grabbed hold of our full balls and stretched them but not too hard this time.

What, I had no problem with handling another cock but what about Alfie?

I looked at Alfie as if to say can I?

"Just get on with it before my balls explode will you mate," Alfie almost shouted at me.

I grabbed hold of his hard cock and he grabbed hold of mine. As we'd wanked in front of each other numerous times I knew that he liked to wank off with long strokes up and down his thick-shafted cock whereas I liked just to put my fingers just under my cock glan in a ring and wank off like that.

"That's it mate, just like that, I'm close to spunking," Alfie said.

"So am I," I told him.

Helen was in front of us with her mouth wide open so she obviously wanted a mouthful.

I felt Alfies cock go very hard and swell and he grunted, "Going to cum," before firing off hard long and strong shots of his cum straight into Helens open mouth, with each shot of his spunk he groaned.

"Wank me Alfie," I said.

He did and I came, spunking up all over Helens face and Alfies cock. Helen had a mouthful of cum and her face was covered in spunk. Alfie and I were panting as we spunked up the last weak shot of our spunk.

I pushed Alfies cock into Helens mouth so she could clean it off, Alfie did the same to my cock and she sucked the last few drops out of my pisslit.

She held our balls tight in her hands and with a last yank she said, "Use the shower if you want, probably never see you again lads, when you've finished get dressed and leave," and with that she stood up and walked out into the bedroom.

Alfie and I looked at each other and Alfie said, "Lets shower and get out of here away from that bitch."

On the drive home not much was said, I was worried that it might have gone too far for Alfie, the spanking, the domination, the piss and me wanking him off. Well at least he came with me to my room rather then going to the guest room.

"My fucking arse stings," he said.

Mine wasn't too bad, maybe I was used to it and I enjoyed it.

Alfie stripped off and bent over the bed, "is my arse marked? It feels like its on fire," Alfie asked.

I looked, Helen had used the crop hard and he had six marks across both arsecheeks, the marks were red and would turn into welts but leave no permanent marks.

"I'll put some cream on your arse to take away the heat, just be careful when you sit down for the next few days and shower with your back to the wall at the gym if you don't want anybody to notice," I laughed and found the cream and put a blob on his arsecheeks and started to rub it in.

"That feels good but don't you go near my ringpiece," he laughed.

He shouldn't have suggested that and I said, "Don't be stupid, I'm not going to do that am I, bit gay mate," and pushed a lubed up finger straight into his arsehole pucker up to knuckle.

Alfie jumped and shouted, "Fuck off Jake."

I pulled my finger out of his hole and laughed, "It went in very easily mate, guess your arsehole likes a bit of use."

We were lying on the bed, Alfie was flipping through the TV channels, I had to ask, and I needed to know the answer.

"Mate, were you OK with what happened at the hotel earlier," I asked him.

He carried on flipping through the channels, "look Jake if I hadn't wanted to do it I would have walked out, I know you're into the domination, piss and all the rest of that shit, you can tell by the porn that you like to watch. I realise that sex wise I was a bit boring, straight sex in the fanny and if I was luckily maybe a bit of anal so I need to push my boundaries and experience more, much more. Fuck, even talking about it and thinking about it makes me hard," Alfie said and rolled over to show off his hard cock.

I was glad to hear, I was worried that he might tell me to fuck off and I'd never see him again.

"I'm not going to do the gay thing, I know that's not me but defiantly up for the whole bi experience, I'm greedy, I want the best of both worlds," Alfie smiled at me.

"I'm up for that mate," I smiled back at him.

"So break out your hard core porn, the stuff where the men are getting used by the women and lets have a wank session, I've still got some spunk to get rid of. I'll show you how to wank me off properly and you better give me some training on wanking you off," Alfie told me.

I was going to have to take Alfie to The Club for a hard session.

A few days later Alfie and I got back from work and as we swung onto the drive at home parked up at the front door was the black sporty top of the range Merc, it was her car. I looked at Alfie and he looked at me as if to say, "what the fuck."

We walked into the kitchen which was empty and heard Dad shout out, "We're all in the lounge, come through."

It was a room that was hardly ever used so it must be important. Gran, Granddad, Mum and Dad were there and so was Helen.

Dad said, "This is Helen, Alfie meet your sister, Jake meet your cousin, she's come from Spain to see us all, she's managed to track us down."

So I was right, I had heard the hotel doorman call her Miss Moss.