A Family That Plays Together Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cockhead touched my pucker and I took a deep breathe and he pushed his lubed up cockhead into my pucker, fuck it was big and my ringpiece relaxed and opened up as the tip of his cock penetrated my arsehole. I grunted and wiggled my arse to take more cock. The lad pushed harder and my hole opened up a bit more but not enough.

"Come on, take it," the lad said but I couldn't.

He pulled the tip of his cock out of my ringpiece and pushed back in again, harder this time using his thick cock as a battering ram trying to batter his way in but it wouldn't go in any further, he gave it another go, out and pushing back in again but no joy, his cock wouldn't go in and I so wanted it in my arsehole.

Joyce was on the end of the Dads dick in her fanny, she was a happy old lady getting her hole banged hard, the lad looked over at his dad fucking away and said, "Won't go in Dad, her arsehole is too tight."

He looked across at his son and said, "Need a man to sort her out then don't we" and pulled his cock out of Joyce's twat and lowered her down onto the lounger. Joyce sighed.

"Come across here and fill her fanny, she's open and well used so will have no problem taking your cock and I'll sort Mrs M's arsehole out," the Dad said.

"OK Dad," the son said and moved across, pulled Joyce down to the end of the bed, Joyce pulled her fanny lips wide open and the son pushed his very thick cock straight into her wet fanny.

"Ohhhhhh fuck," Joyce yelped but she look his thick cock like a true professional, "feels like I'm giving birth again, his cock is so thick," she panted.

The lad started to fuck her hard, Joyce was panting but loving it, I could hear her fanny making squelching noises and the lad's full balls were slapping against her arsehole.

It was my turn for some cock, up to now I'd only had cock down my throat and the tip of the lads arse wrecker cock in my arsehole.

I was still on my knees and the Dad pushed two fingers in my lubed up hole and pulled it open, "going to stretch this hole open, you will be taking my sons cock in there," he said sternly.

I grunted as if to say yes and felt his cock against my hole, he pushed it in with his fingers still holding my hole open carrying on feeding his cock into my arsehole until I had the full eight inches up there. He pulled his fingers out and my ringpiece closed up around his cock.

He slapped my arse hard and said, "Relax that hole, and keep it open."

I tried to relax and he fucked my arsehole hard, all the way out and then all the way in. I knew how to hold my pucker open when his cock was pulled out of my hole before he pushed it back in again. He was bouncing up and down on my arse, cock all the way out, a pause, and then all the way back in again.

I was panting, Joyce was yelping, we were two sluts getting our cunt and arseholes used.

The Dad said to his son, "She's open now, still going to be a hard fuck to get it in though, you ready?"

"Yes Dad," his son said and pulled his cock out of Joyce's fanny.

She sighed and looked down at her fanny, "oh fuck look what you've done to my hole, it's wide open," she moaned.

And it was, her cunt was dripping fanny juice and when she let go of her cunt lips they stayed hanging open. That didn't seem to bother her though and she pushed four of her fingers deep inside her fuckhole.

The lad stood behind me and I heard him say, "Oh she's open Dad, this is going right in," and he tapped my arsehole with the head of his cock.

Joyce said, "Take it Anne, its fucking huge."

I wanted to take it, I wanted to take his thick cock in my arse, and I wanted to feel him stretch it open.

"Go on then son, get it in her arse," the Dad said.

I knew that my arsehole was open from the Dad fucking me and felt the son push the head of his cock in through my open ringpiece, this time it went in but then stopped, it had reached the thick shaft.

I felt a hand rubbing my clit, the son grunted and pushed hard, I let out a low scream and the Dad squeezed my clit hard, I really screamed and my arsehole relaxed and the son forced his thick cock shaft right through my ringpiece and into my open arse and bottomed out, his cock wasn't that long but God was it thick.

He kept his cock still in my arse but was flexing his cock muscles and I could feel his cock flexing. His Dad gave my clit one more squeeze and moved across to Joyce; she was still fingering her cunt.

"Turn over, on your knees so I can get this in your arsehole," the Dad told her.

Joyce didn't hang around, flipped over on her knees, pulled her arsecheeks apart and said, "Get it in there, fuck my arse."

The Dad gave her the full length of his cock up her arse in one hard thrust.

Joyce groaned and muttered, "Get on with it, and fuck my arse hard."

The lad who had stretched my arsehole open with his beer can thick cock whispered, "Ready for a hard fucking?"

I groaned and nodded, my hole was wide open and had got used to his thick cock in my arsehole and now he was going to fuck it.

He pulled nearly all the way out of my stretched open arsehole, I felt his thick shaft slid out but before the head of his cock popped out he stopped and pushed his cock back in, all the way in. I groaned as his cock filled my arse up again.

Joyce was squealing as the Dad fucked her arse hard, the full length of his cock in all the way before he pulled out and let his cockhead pop out. He pushed two of his fingers in and pulled her arsehole open before ramming his cock in hard, Joyce took it all easily.

The lad was fucking me hard and fast, my arse had opened up and got used to the pounding it was receiving. His cock had opened up my hole so much it felt like my arse and cunt was one big hole, I could feel my fanny twitching and getting stimmed by the lads cock that was fucking my arse. I started to pant as I felt my climax approaching.

Joyce cried, "That's it fuck my arse and play with my clit you bastard," and the Dad felt round the side of her and pinched her clit, she was close as well.

"Need to spunk Dad," said the Lad.

"So do I son, pull out and lets look at their holes," the Dad answered.

My arsehole was suddenly empty as the lad pulled out. I knew that I was wide open and my fanny was dripping. I felt the lad push his fist into my arsehole all the way up to his wrist, I was getting fisted.

"Well done son, another arsehole stretched. She's not as opened up as yours but I did well," the Dad said.

"Well your cock is longer than mine but no way as thick, go on Dad see how many fingers you can get in her arsehole," the Lad said.

Joyce moaned as the Dad pushed his fingers and thumb into her red and puffy arsehole and I watched as Joyce's arsehole was finger fucked but my arsehole was fisted.

"OK ladies time for some spunk, on your knees on the end of the loungers," the Dad told us.

What? I needed to cum and the way that Joyce was rubbing her fanny so did she.

"Leave your cunts alone ladies, just 'cause you've taken cocks in your holes doesn't mean you get to cum, yet," said the Dad.

I suppose I was the lucky one and only got the Dad's cock pushed down my throat, Joyce got the lads thick cock pushed into her mouth, she spluttered and coughed as she tried to get her mouth around his thick cock so in the end she gave up and just licked all around his cock head and pushing her tongue into his big open pisslit.

"You go first Dad," said the Lad.

The Dad pulled out of my mouth and his son stood back as his Dad stroked his cock, pulling his foreskin all the way back and then rolling it all the way forward over his cockhead. I could see his balls tighten and lift up, the veins on his cock were throbbing, and he was close to spunking up.

"Open up ladies," the Dad grunted.

Joyce and I did as we were told, we must have looked like two seals opening their mouths up for a piece of fish.

The Dad grunted and fired off his first shot of spunk right into my mouth, the force of his spunk shot hit the back of my mouth and started to run down my throat, next shot was straight into Joyce's mouth and I saw her swallow it and open her mouth again for more.

The Dad shared his cum out equally amongst us both, I got another three shots of jizz and Joyce got two more streams before he shoved his cock into her mouth and gave her the last few drops.

His load tasted good, salty, creamy and warm.

"Stand out of the way Dad," the Lad said and pushed his Father out of the way as his cock exploded.

His cumshot wasn't so much a shot but more like a spray, a spray of sperm that went everywhere. I watched as the slash of his pisslit opened up and the first spray of jizz shot out, he aimed his cock at my face and sprayed my face with his cum and then he turned to my Mother-in-law and coated her face in a spray of spunk. He repeated it on my face and then gave Joyce's face another coating; again and again we received sprays of the lads spunk until our faces were coated and dripping in the Lads baby batter. Our faces must have looked like a plasterer's radio when he'd finished. I licked my lips tasting the lad's salty spunk.

I couldn't see out of my eyes, I'd had enough sense to close them, getting spunk in your eyes stings, but heard Joyce saying, "Fuck me I can't see anything, I'm covered in his cum."

It went quiet and I heard the Dad and his son walk away and then heard a familiar voice.

"Look at you Joyce, covered in spunk, your legs wide open and your fanny wet and open," said the voice.

And then another voice.

"You're not much better Anne, bet we could drive a bus up your open arsehole," said the other voice.

It was my Father-in-law and my husband.

Aaron handed us both a couple of towels and we both wiped the spunk off of our faces. My husband and father-in-law were standing there naked and both with hard cocks.

"Lets have a look at their arseholes Dad," said my husband, "on your knees and present your arses to us."

We both did, I knew that my arsehole was gaping and puffy.

"Bloody hell girl, your arse has been well and truly buggered, its wide open, I can see right in there, that's going to be sore tomorrow," said Jim, my Father-in-law.

"Your arsehole is not much better Mum, its all sloppy, been well fucked hasn't it?" said Aaron who was looking at his Mothers arse.

"Lets get you finished off, I might even have a bit of spunk left in my balls for you Anne. I'm going in your cunt, the way your arsehole is stretched open I wouldn't even touch the sides," Jim said and he stood behind me, I felt him finger my fanny and slide his cock into me taking me from the rear. The dirty old man hooked his fingers into my open arsehole pulling me back, using my arsehole as a handle, to get maximum penetration of his cock in my cunt.

"I'm going to fuck you Mum, just like the old days," my husband said and Joyce moaned as my husband pushed his cock into his Mothers fanny.

My Father-in-law had a decent sized cock, bigger than my husbands, Jims cock was covered in veins, which gave added pleasure when he pushed it in my fanny, he'd fucked me before so I knew what to expect, he was a hard fucker. His cock had a big hanging foreskin that didn't fully pull back when he was hard, it needed a hand but as he pushed deep into my fanny I felt the foreskin peel back like peeling a banana.

Joyce had a smile on her face as my husband, her son, had his cock in her fanny and was fucking his Mother hard, Jim followed his sons lead and fucked me hard as well.

I put my hand between my legs and rubbed my clit, after all the fucking earlier on from the Dad and son I was close to coming.

Aaron said, "That's it Mum, cum for your son," and Joyce shuddered, let out a low moan and climaxed again and again and then pissed herself, her piss spraying out over her sons cock that was still in her climaxing fanny.

Aaron pulled out of his Mum and climbed around to the front of the lounger and pushed his hard cock into her mouth, "That's it Mum finish me off." Joyce spluttered and moaned as she sucked his cock and carried on climaxing.

"Come on Anne your turn to cum, want to feel some piss as well," Jim said.

As if on cue my climax hit me, Jim held me tight so his cock was embedded in my fanny, I bucked and moaned and let go of a long stream of piss soaking the lounger. Jim was being a bastard and carried on fucking me through my climax, I just wanted to collapse after all the cock I'd had today using all my holes.

Jim pulled out of my fanny and held his cock underneath my cunt so my piss and fanny juices dripped all over it before walking around to the front of me and saying, "Open your mouth Anne and clean your juice and piss off my cock."

I stuck my tongue out and licked his cock head and shaft clean and was rewarded with a grunt from him and a small stream of his spunk.

Aaron said, "Here we are Mum, swallow your sons cum," and I heard him grunt and saw him push his cock down his Mums throat as he spunked.

Joyce and I collapsed on the loungers.

"Come on son lets go and get a sauna," said Jim and as they walked away he said, "Aren't those two blokes Premier League footballers?"

I looked across, the two footballers were on their knees with their faces buried in the girls fannies, the footballers arses were in the air and the lad was fucking one of the footballers and then pulling out and fucking the arse of the other footballer, alternating between the two footballers willing and open arseholes.

I heard my Father-in-law say as he walked past, "You better score a couple of goals at the match on Saturday, don't tire yourself out lads."

Joyce rolled over and grabbed her wine glass and filled hers and my glass up, "we better get another bottle, I'm beginning to enjoy these spa days," she said with a big smile on her face, "now where's that Simon with the cute arse when you need him."

AARON

Taking my Dad to work with me was a strange feeling, my Dad had at last admitted that I'd done well, better than he ever did so I suppose that was all the praise that I was going to get from him so should just accept it.

Him and I had a few days away, I had to go and look at a few jobs around the UK so I thought that it might be a chance for a bit of Father and son bonding.

Of course as soon as we got into the car together he was in charge with comments like "why don't you go this way" or "don't drive so fast" and even when we got to the hotel my Dad said, "I would have been happy with a cheap B&B." There's no pleasing some people so I just bit my tongue.

My Father, in his day, was considered a bit of a stud. I heard all the rumours about his sexual prowess and what he got up to. It didn't seem to bother my Mother though.

As soon as his sons were eighteen years old we were all initiated into the joys of sex by Dad, he let us fuck our Mother, I must have lasted all of three minutes before I shot my load in my Mothers fanny. Although I was a serious wanker, masturbating at least three times a day when I felt a warm tight fanny around my cock I couldn't hold back.

The more practice I got with fucking Mum the better I got but even though the local girls were all after me I was still a virgin when I met Anne, well what I mean by that is I'd hadn't fucked anybody other than my Mum, something that you didn't let on when taking about your sexual conquests with your mates.

We got back to the hotel, both went to the hotel gym as even at Dads age he still kept fit and still had a good body. We hit the gym showers and I couldn't help but notice my Fathers cock, his pubes were trimmed, his balls shaved, he had a big hanging foreskin and even soft his cock was bigger than mine.

We gave the hotel restaurant a miss and went for an Indian meal and a couple of beers.

Dad was quite chatty over the meal. "You've done well son, better than me, I wasn't a very good example to you and not a very good Father."

Not sure what I was supposed to say to that.

He continued, "I did at least put food on the table but I was lead by my cock so if I found a willing hole I had to go and fill it but I least I taught you and your brothers how to fuck."

Well that was one thing I suppose.

"Your Mum was OK, she was getting her holes filled from you three randy little fuckers and when you all moved out your Mother and I both agreed that we could fuck or get fucked by whoever we fancied and I have to admit its the best thing that we both ever did, we both love it," Jim laughed.

"At least you've followed the family tradition and let you son and daughter get fucked or fuck the rest of the extended family," he carried on.

I supposed that I had.

"Your older brother Andy is like me, let's his cock rule his head and the first sniff of a fanny he was up it. Look where that got him, he fucked the wrong women, upset the husband and now he abroad somewhere and can't come back. Still at least Alfie is with you and he's got the hang of what this family get up to, you know he's got an older sister don't you?" Dad went on.

I did know that I had another niece but I had never seen her, I wondered if Alfie knew where she was.

"You were the good lad, once you met Anne you kept your cock in your pants, well apart from when you Mum opened her legs and wanted cock of course," Dad laughed.

"Your younger brother Al, he was always the quiet one, not even sure that he liked fucking his Mum. I think he was more interested in seeing our cocks and arses in action, guess he liked a bit of cock and cunt, well I know that he did as I saw him in the showers after football training sucking off the goalie. You ever had cock up your arse?" Dad asked me.

I sprayed my beer across the table and almost choked.

"No I bloody well haven't," I told him. Well I was telling the truth, I hadn't had any cock in my arsehole but I had had dildos, plugs, douche nozzles and been on the receiving end of being pegged by my wife.

My Dad looked at me with that look on his face as if to say I don't believe you.

I knew that my younger brother Alistair or Al liked a bit of cock. Andy had his own bedroom at home but Al and I shared and at that age we were wanking for Britain so we just got on with it in front of each other, those were the days when you could shoot your load and ten minutes later be hard and ready to shoot another big load, oh the joys of youth!!

One night us three brothers had been out for a few beers and when we got back home Mum and Dad were fucking away, Mum was quiet vocal when she was getting a length of cock. We all looked at each other with smiles on our faces.

"Well I'm going to have a wank," said Andy, "Night."

Al and I went to our shared bedroom and stripped off ready for bed, I could see that Al was hard and rubbing his cock, like Andy and I he was uncut and we were all of a similar size. I lay on my bed and started to wank off, there was no problem or embarrassment as we were brothers and had seen it all before. Al was watching me wank.

He walked across with his hard cock in his hand to my bed, looked straight at me and grabbed hold of my cock, I didn't say anything or push his hand away and my little brother started to wank me.

Al knelt down by the side of the bed, took his hand away, looked at me again and took the head of my cock in his mouth, I let him do it, I let my brother suck my cock. What the fuck was I doing?

MY brother was a good cocksucker, he must have had lots of practice and he took my cock all the way down to my balls and applying just the right amount of suction.

I grunted, "Going to cum Al."

My brother pulled off of my cock and I fired six shots of lads spunk into the air letting it splatter down over my chest, Al stood up, gave his cock two hard strokes and spunked up over me, he shot his load over his big brother.

Al climbed into his bed and was soon asleep leaving me covered in his and my spunk. It never happened again and was never talked about.