A Family That Plays Together Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, OK, I'll let you have it, but my cock is thicker than yours. Better get Aunty to clean my cock up hadn't I?" Alfie said and grabbed hold of the back of my head and pushed me onto his cock.

It did stink but it tasted good, tasted of cock, tasted of lad. Alfie pushed his cock into my mouth and face fucked me, I coughed and he pulled out. Even though he was hard the head of his cock was still covered with his foreskin. Alfie held his cock and pulled his foreskin back to expose his cockhead. The smell of piss, smegma and precum hit me.

"Clean it for me Aunty, lick it clean," Alfie said.

How could I refuse?

I held his cock like a lollypop and licked the shaft, cock glan and pisslit clean; I cleaned off the cock goo, enjoying the taste of a lads cock. I felt a finger touch my arsehole ringpiece and relaxed my hole as Henry pushed his finger in up to his knuckle and they used his finger as a hook in my arsehole to pull me up off my knees until I was bent over licking Alfies cock, I had to hold onto Alfies thick muscled thighs to stop myself falling over.

"Lets get my cock back inside you Aunty," Henry told me and I felt his big cock push between my legs, the head of his cock found my wet fuckhole and he pushed his full length into my wet cunt in one hard thrust. I grunted and the force of the thrust pushed me onto Alfies cock so it was pushed down my throat.

My nephews fucked me hard, a cock pounded my cunt and a cock fucked my throat and mouth, I was like a rag doll being used and abused, I was shaking but loving the use.

"My turn to use her fanny mate," Alfie told Henry, they both pulled out of my holes and the nephews changed ends. Alfie pushed three fingers into my wet open fanny and then held them up to his nose and sniffed and said, "Smelling good Aunty," before he pushed his cock straight up my cunt. Henry stood in front of me giving me something to hold on to and I opened my mouth wide.

"This time your going to take it all without gagging," Henry told me, I opened my mouth and as Alfie pushed all the way it I was forced onto Henrys cock and this time I took it all down my throat and used my throat muscles to milk Henrys cock and I didn't gag.

I was fucked hard by both lads in both ends; if they carried on like this I was going to collapse. Alfie pulled out, he must have realised and him and Henry helped me up and they laid me down onto my back on a fuck bench.

"Get back in there mate," Henry said to Alfie, "I'll hold her open for you," and Henry climbed up onto the bench standing over me, picked up my legs and held them up and open and then lowered his arsehole onto my face. I knew what to do and moaned and stuck my tongue into his arsehole as Alfie pushed his cock back into my cunt and rubbed my rock hard clit.

"Oh that's good Aunty, eat my arsehole," Henry grunted, "Men don't realise how sensitive their arsehole is."

Alfie was buried up my cunt, banging me hard, all the way in and all the way out, slapping my hard clit with his wet cock before pushing his cock all the way back in up to his balls, he laughed and said, "Don't worry Aunty I wont be putting my arse anywhere near your mouth, well not until I've had a shower anyway."

"Oh fuck, going to spunk," grunted Alfie.

"Go for it mate," Henry told him and jumped off of my face.

Alfie grunted and pushed his cock all the way into my fanny and I felt the first shot of hot spunk fire out of his cock into me, I loved that warm feeling of me being filled with my nephew's sperm. I felt another three spurts before he pulled his still firing cock out of me and laid another two lines of cum over my tits.

"Good shot mate," said Henry, "shift your arse mate, my turn."

Alfie stood out of the way and moved up to my head and pushed his still dripping spunked up cock into my mouth and told me, "clean it Aunty," so I used my tongue to clean his pisslit and cockhead up.

Henry pushed his big cock into me, my fanny was open and well lubricated with Alfies spunk, my fanny was making squelching noises as he thrust in and out and I could feel the juices and spunk dripping out. I could feel Henrys cock pulsing and swelling up so I knew that he was going to cum. He did, grunting every time he fired off inside me, more cream in my hole.

Four spurts inside me and he stepped back so his cock dropped out of my fanny, he held the sticky shaft, rubbed it and spunked over my open fanny lips.

"Well done mate," said Alfie, "Aunties covered in our baby batter so it must be her turn now, she deserves it don't you Aunty?"

Of course I did, I'd coated my fingers in the lads spunk and was rubbing in on my clit, I needed to cum.

The lads lifted me off of the bench and carried me across to the couch, two big strong lads and although their cocks were starting to soften their cocks were still impressive, they'd been up my fanny with those, and I could see drops of spunk dripping off of the end of their dicks.

They dropped me on my back on the sofa and pulled me forward and I spread my legs wide open, my arsehole and fanny were both available.

"Take you choice mate," said Alfie.

Henry went for my fanny so Alfie got my arsehole and he laid on his back, shuffled so that he tongue found my arsehole and he licked and probed. Henry stood over him, bent down and licked my open, well fucked, spunk filled fanny. He started at the bottom of my slit, working his way up to my fuckhole, onto my pisshole and then onto my clit licking and feeding on my juices and his and Alfies spunk that they deposited into and on my fanny.

"Fuck Henry," said Alfie, "You're cocks dripping cum on me." Henry just laughed and held his cock and shook it so more drips of cum landed on Alfie.

Bugger this, I was close, my orgasm was on its way and my body stiffened and I panted, grabbed hole of Henrys head and pulled it into my cunt and pushed my arse down onto Alfies face as my climax hit me.

I groaned, twitched and felt it rip through me and Henrys mouth latched onto my clit as he sucked it hard, my juices flowed and I pushed the spunk that Alfie and Henry had deposited in there out. Henry ate away happily and what was left dribbled down to my arse crack and Alfie licked it up.

As I relaxed the two lads extricated themselves from my holes and sat either side of me on the sofa, each pushed a finger into my open fuckhole and leant across to each suck a nipple. What good lads treating their Aunty.

"Right," I said, "I'm going to make some food, you two are going to shower, especially you Alfie and then as my arsehole still hasn't been fucked so you better get hard again and treat your Aunt to a hard arse fuck."

Both smiled and answered, "Yes Aunty."

I loved the family fucking together.

AARON

At home we were down to the family plus one, Pete, Jill's boyfriend. Then, out of the blue, my older brothers daughter, Alfies sister and my niece appeared. Helen was living in Spain running her and her Fathers property company; she was in the UK for business and had tracked her UK family down.

My older brother Andy had never managed to keep his cock in his pants and he soon got a local girl pregnant, that was with Helen. Unfortunately the girl was the only daughter of one of the local South London gang bosses who ran a string of local business that just about kept on the right side of the law and even more businesses that weren't on the right side of the law, you didn't want to get on the wrong side of him. Andy was told by our Dad and certainly the girl's father that they were going to have to get married if our family and certainly Andy wanted to carry on living in the area and carry on working.

Andy did what was expected of him, married and two years later a son was born, Alfie. Everything seemed almost perfect until Andy was caught with his cock up another women who was the wife of the other gang boss in the area.

Andy had to make a quick exit and ended up in Spain and we lost contact. It turned out that a few years later his wife had visited Andy in Spain with Helen and Alfie to get the divorce papers signed. It was agreed that Helen would live with her father and Alfie, who didn't really know his Father would stay with his Mother in the UK, it seemed to work out well for everybody.

Helen and Alfie hadn't met since then and met when Helen tracked our family down in the UK, Alfie had left the Forces and moved in with us. When he and my son Jake walked into the house and met Helen I could swear that they had all met before from the look on the lad's faces, I bet the two horny fuckers had already had their cocks in her.

It was a pleasure to have Alfie living with us, he soon got the hang of the family fucking and joined in at every opportunity, it helped that he had a big cock. He was a hard worker; he worked for my company, and was popular with the rest of the lads at work. Jake and him got on well, more like brothers sometimes, Alfie had moved into Jakes room, I didn't ask what went on but who cares? I'd made the mistake of walking in to their bedroom early one Sunday morning to bollock them after they'd made so much noise coming in to the house from a Saturday night out.

They were both naked draped around each other, it brought back memories of when I was young and shared a room with my brother, the room smelt of lad, sweat, aftershave, dirty underwear and spunk...oh those were the days...and both the lads were sporting piss proud hard cocks.

Jake wanted to take Alfie to The Club but as I paid The Club membership fees and they were astronomical, but you got a lot for your money, it was me that decided which family members could use the "facilities and services." Jake was selling his Grade A spunk so we got a discount on the fees so maybe it was time to get Alfies spunk tested to see if he could start paying his way.

Back to my niece Helen, she had invited Anne and I to dinner at her hotel but I could see that Anne was not happy about the idea; she gave the excuse that she didn't want to sit and talk about my family all night so it looked like it was just Helen and I for dinner.

I got Jake to give me a lift to the hotel that Helen was staying at, that meant that I could at least have a few glasses of wine with dinner and Jake was on call to pick me up later, I'd bribed him with a late start at work the next day so he could have a lay in.

I knew the hotel well as my company used it a lot to wine and dine clients and seal the deal so most of the staff knew me. The meal was good, as always, and the wine was even better. We talked about business and obviously we talked about by brother Andy. It seemed that he was happy and settled in Spain but out of choice he had kept a low profile and although there was no problem him coming back to the UK, the gang bosses that he had upset had long ago lost their status and power, in fact the older men were now dead. Andy had kept in touch with Alfie his son for a while but that had sort of petered out on both their parts.

Andy had happily looked after his daughter, the doting Father by all accounts and it seemed it had been the kick up the arse that he needed, he stopped his fucking about and had started with a run of the mill job helping a local builder who did a lot of work for ex pats, Andy obviously spoke good English, he saw an opening for a British developer in the local area and took it. Helen joined him when she left college and the rest is history and they now own a multi million pound business or so she said.

After dinner Helen suggested a nightcap in her suite, "after all," she said, "You're not driving."

True I thought so said that I'd love to. I knew the suite that she was in, used it before and put clients up in there so I knew the price, her and Andy's business must be doing well.

We both had a glass of wine, all this booze was going through me so I asked if I could use the bathroom, my piss seemed to go on forever but I made sure I skinned back and shook well, you never know do you.

When I came back into the room Helen said, "I hope you don't mind but your phone rang and I saw that it was your son so answered it, he said that he'd be here to pick you up in about ten minutes so I told him to come up to the suite."

I'd lost track of the time and I was surprised that Helen had answered my phone, I said, "Jake will turn up in a tracksuit so they probably won't let him in."

"I've told them that I'm expecting him so they will let him in," Helen said in a dominant tone.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and Jake walked into the room, "hello old man, you ready to come home to bed?" he laughed.

I saw the funny side of it but Helen didn't.

"Don't you talk to your father like that," Helen told her cousin Jake and before Jake could move out of the way Helen grabbed hold of his balls through his trackie bottoms and squeezed, squeezed hard.

Jake yelped and shouted, "Get off you bitch, let go of my balls."

"And don't you talk to me like that either," Helen said and frogmarched Jake across to one of the big sofas, Jake had no choice but to follow her unless he wanted to damage his nuts.

I suppose that I should have done something about it and told her to stop but I was smiling watching my son being humiliated. Helen let go of his balls and pushed him over the sofa, I knew what was coming next. Helen pulled his trackie bottoms and underwear down to his knees, held him down by his neck and spanked him, three hard belts on each of his arsecheeks. Jake didn't say anything, just grunted and took it. I realised that Jake had been here before.

"Say thank you Jake," Helen told him as Jakes arsecheeks started to redden.

Jake grunted and Helen said, "I can't hear you," and gave him another hard belt on each arse cheek.

"Thank you Helen," Alfie said grudgingly.

"Good lad," Helen said and pulled him off the sofa and pushed him down onto his knees in front of her and lifted up her skirt. Her fanny was on show, no knickers just stocking and a suspender belt, her fanny was waxed with just a tuft of hair at the top, nice tight fanny lips and a prominent hood clit on show.

I started to get hard, it looked like Helen was into family fucking, the thought crossed my mind, I wondered if she took her Fathers, my older brothers cock?

"Come on Jake, you know what to do, open my fanny lips and lick away, make sure you concentrate on my clit," she instructed her cousin.

My son didn't need telling twice, he opened up her fanny lips with his fingers, I could see that Helen was already wet, and he got to work licking away happily, stimming her clit with his tongue, using his lips to squeeze her clit gently.

"That's good Jake," she said and pushed his face into her fanny. She looked at me, "Come on Uncle, get your cock out and join in, you're not shy are you because your son certainly isn't?"

Who was I to object and quickly stripped off and stood there naked my hard cock on show.

"Looking good Uncle," she said. I suppose for a man my age I was fit and defined and my cock was a decent size, not huge but big enough to do the job.

My son was happily slurping away between his cousin's legs and I was slowly rubbing my hard cock, I needed to put this into at least one of my niece's holes.

"Come on Uncle, help me with this," she told me, pushed my son away and bent over, spread her arse cheeks to show me her arsehole, well her plugged arsehole as I could see the wide base of a butt plug. Later Jake told me that when he had fucked her last time she'd been plugged as well.

"Take it out for me please Uncle," she said and got on her knees on one of the sofas and presented her plugged arse to me.

I did as I was told and grabbed hold of the base, told her to relax and pulled. Helen groaned and grunted and waggled her arse at me as I tried to get the plug out of her hole.

"Come on Dad, pull harder, get it out of her arsehole," Jake told me, standing by the side of me and watching closely.

I pulled harder and felt the plug start to give as her arsehole started to relax and open up. Jake said, "Come on Helen relax, lets get it out of your arsehole so we can get our cocks in there instead," and slapped her hard on her arse, I think that he was getting his own back for his spanked arse.

Helen yelped, her hole relaxed and I pulled the plug out. It was a big black plug, tapered and about six inches in diameter at the base and about eight inches long; her arsehole pucker was wide open and gaping.

Helen was breathing deeply and felt around her open pucker and groaned. Jake couldn't resist it and pushed me out of the way, knelt down behind his cousin and pushed his tongue into her open arsehole pucker; he really was a dirty little fucker these days.

"Get in there Dad," said Jake as he pulled his face out of his cousins wet and gaping arsehole, "she's open, wet and ready." Helen just waggled her arse at me as if to say yes.

I looked at her open arse and thought that my cock wouldn't even touch the sides but went for it anyway. Jake sat on the sofa and opened his legs so that Helen could get to his balls and cock, without any hesitation she took the full length of my sons cock down her throat. I lined up behind my niece and pushed my cock into her open arsehole, it went in easily and she took it easily.

Helen did make an attempt to close up her hole so I could at least feel something so I took the hint and pounded away hard and deep and with every thrust of my cock in her arse she was forced down onto my sons cock buried in her mouth and she was grunting away happily.

"I think you need and can easily take two cocks in your arse Helen," I told her and I pulled out, my cock was nicely coated in lube from when she'd had the plug in there. She stood up, turned around and took my sticky cock in her mouth, using her tongue to clean my cock up. Jake pushed his face back into her open fucked arsehole.

"Sit on his cock," I told her and pushed her back.

She lined her arsehole up with Jakes hard cock, she pulled her arsecheeks open and sat on my sons cock, it went in easily straight up her open arsehole.

She sat there with the cock up her arse and looked up at me, I said, "Has my brother, your Dad, fucked you?"

She smiled and said, "Of course he has, it seems to be compulsory in our family, only up the arse though, he's never had his cock in here," and she pushed three fingers into her wet fanny.

Strange, perhaps my brother Andy thought that fucking his daughter up the arse didn't count as incest.

"Lets get on with it Dad, I need to empty my balls," Jake muttered.

Impatient youth. I pushed Helen back; Jakes hands locked onto her nipples and started milking them. I lifted her legs up and spread them open and I could see her red arsehole filled with my sons cock, there was room for my cock as well and I positioned the head of my cock on her pucker and pushed.

Helen grunted and Jake laughed and said, "I can feel your cock Dad, just push it in, she'll open up."

And she did, my cock was in, she had her Uncles cock and her cousins cock both in her arsehole.

Jakes hand found her clit and rubbed it hard, Helen jerked and pulled off of our cocks that were double fucking her arsehole. She took control and stopped before both our cocks popped out and then pushed herself back down taking our cocks easily. It felt good, our two decent sized cocks stretched her arsehole and it also felt good rubbing my cock along my sons cock.

We were just cocks there to serve a purpose and the purpose was to satisfy my niece who fucked herself hard on her family cocks.

"Make me cum," Helen told us and Jake squeezed her hard clit and I felt her arsehole tighten up on my cock as the pulses of her climax massaged the two cocks in her arse. It wasn't a violent of hard climax, Helen just sighed, no moans or screams, no gush of cunt juice or piss, perhaps I was used to my wife or daughters climax, juice and piss everywhere.