A Family That Plays Together Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen stood up and turned around to face me, she said, "Don't struggle Jake, you're going to love what I've got planed for you."

"Fuck off," I replied.

"That's not nice Jake, get him restrained lads," she told Alfie and Henry.

I couldn't believe that they were helping her and were in on it. They marched me over to the sofa and pushed me down on my knees onto it, Henry held my arms behind my back and kicked my legs apart so my arse was on full show. I saw Alfie pull a pair of wrist restraints out of a bag and between them they managed to secure my wrists together behind my back, I put up a struggle and swore at them a lot so I didn't make it easy for them.

"Just be quiet Jake" Helen told me so I told her to fuck off again which was probably not the brightest of ideas as before I realised it I heard a swishing noise followed by a tremendous pain as she swiped me across my on show arsecheeks with a leather riding crop that I hadn't realised that she was holding.

I screamed and nearly fell off the sofa and she hit me again, both cheeks got the crop across them, I panted and swore loudly.

I heard Henry and Alfie laugh and Alfie said, "Fuck mate that must have hurt."

It did, I could feel my arsecheeks getting hot.

I screamed again and I received a third belt.

"Feels good doesn't it Jake?" Helen asked.

"No it fucking doesn't," I screamed.

The suite door opened and the doorman walked in with his pass swipe card in his hand, "keep the noise down Miss Moss, don't want the managers up here," he said and walked in and looked at what was going on before starting to strip off.

"Look in the bag Alfie, get a gag out and gag your cousin," Helen told Alfie and he did as he was told.

Alfie held up a gag that looked like a short thick cock attached to a strap and walked around to the front of me and said, "Open your mouth mate, have a bit of cock in your mouth, you'll love it."

"No way, fuck off Alfie" I shouted at him and then closed my mouth.

That soon changed as she hit me hard across my arse, a forth belt, I opened my mouth to scream and Alfie forced the cock shaped gag into my mouth and buckled it up around the back of my head.

"Now you can belt him," I heard the doorman say so she did and laid into my arse with another six strokes, ten in all. I screamed through the gag, jerking around to try and get out of the way but Henry climbed on top of me to hold me in place. My arse was on fire and I could feel tears starting to form.

"Good lad Jake," Helen told me.

"Fuck mate, you've got ten red lines across your arsecheeks, going to be sore tomorrow," Alfie said.

"Well done mate, you took it like a man," the doorman said.

"Hold him open," Helen said and I gasped as a pair of hands grabbed hold of my arsecheeks and pulled them apart, it was the door mans hands, was this one of the services that the hotel offered?

"Look at his little pink pucker, doesn't it look pretty," Helen said, I screamed and bucked, nearly throwing Henry off of my back as Helen with a perfect aim laid the riding crop right across my ringpiece hard, fuck it hurt.

"Careful Miss, you nearly got my fingers with that crop," said the doorman and everybody laughed.

I felt something cold and greasy touch my ringpiece and then a finger push through my sore arsehole pucker, I'd been greased up and was being fingered by Helen who said, "That's it, relax and lets get that hole ready for fucking."

I shouted through the gag, fuck, no way was I going to get fucked up my arse, no way was I going to be fucked in front of these men and which one was going to fuck me?

I tried to stand up but Henry was still sitting on me and holding me down.

"Don't worry Jake we're not going to turn you gay, Alfie or Henry aren't going to fuck you up your arse although the doorman would if I let him but even I struggle to take his cock up my arse so he'd rip you a new hole if I let him, no I'm going to fuck you," Helen announced.

I turned my head to one side to see the naked doorman standing there with his hard cock in his hand, no wonder he'd had a big bulge in his trousers when I'd seen him downstairs. His cock was huge, almost looked deformed to me, he was so big his cock, although hard, just hung there, thick as a beer can, covered in veins, a good ten inches long and a big purple cockhead that was thicker than the shaft. He looked at me and slapped it against his hand.

"Alfie," she said, "Come and get your sisters fanny ready for this," and she held up a big double-ended dildo with a strap on harness.

One end of the dildo was about the size of the door mans cock and the other end was about the same size of my cock. I quickly worked out that I was going to be on the receiving end and I hoped that I was going to get the smaller end up my arse.

I watched as Alfie worked on his sisters cunt, fingering her hole, pulling her lips wide open and licking and nipping her clit, she was wet already and she grunted and told her brother to suck her pee hole and Alfie grunted as she let go of a small stream of hot piss and her brother drunk away happily. She was a dirty slut.

"Get the dildo up your sister," she told Alfie.

Henry helped by holding her fanny lips open and Alfie licked the bigger end of the dildo and slowly pushed it into his sisters wet cunt, she groaned as she opened up and took it all until it wouldn't go in any further and the top of the harness rubbed against her clit. Henry strapped it up around her waist.

"You're going to take this in your arse Jake, like a good lad should, right up to the balls," she said and grinned at me.

"Yea, go on Jake, like a good lad should," mimicked Alfie.

Helen squirted lube onto the end of the dildo and smeared it up and down the shaft before pushed her two lubed up fingers into my arsehole, I gasped.

I had dildos and even my Fathers cock up my arse before but this seemed different, I was being used and humiliated. I tried to pull away as the tip of the dildo touched my pucker. I knew that it was going into my arse so knew that it was best to relax and just take it. My arse was going to be sore enough all ready after the spanking it had got so I didn't want my ringpiece ripped open.

Helen pushed the tip of the dildo through my pucker and stopped when about an inch was up my hole. "Come on Jake, relax, there's a lot more to go," Helen said, "if you won't let me in its just as good for me, I can feel the dildo pushing further into me, its a win win situation for me."

I moaned through the gag and she pushed harder and the dildo pushed through my inner ring and deep into my arse. My moan turned to a scream as the dildo embedded itself in my arse. I looked across and saw the doorman, Henry and Alfie watching and wanking, Alfie even gave me a thumbs up. My cock that had been hanging between my legs soft started to get hard.

"Good lad Jake," she said and pulled the dildo all the way out of my arsehole before pushing it all the way back in, the shaft rubbing against my prostate gland, I was breathing deeply, not wanting to get fucked up my arse but needing to get fucked up my arse. She carried on thrusting in and out of my arsehole, rubbing against and nudging my gland, my cock was hard and starting to leak precum, I started to pant.

"Henry, get that big cock in my arse and fuck me hard, hard so that Jake can feel it," Helen said. Henry didn't need telling twice and stood behind Helen and pushed his cock into her, she grunted as it stretched her open and was deep inside her. As Henry pulled her onto his cock the dildo was pulled out of my arsehole until just the tip was in and then Henry would push her away so his cock pulled out of her arse forcing the dildo back into my hole and I'd groan through the gag in my mouth.

We soon were in a fucking rhythm, all panting and groaning taking cock or a dildo in an arsehole or cunt.

"You're fucking loving it mate," Alfie said to me, he had his hand wrapped around the doorman's cock and was wanking him slowly.

Henry was fucking Helen hard and I was on the receiving end of the pounding being transmitted through the dildo in my arse, all the time my prostate gland was getting stimulated, I needed and wanted to spunk, my cock was leaking. I was moaning, Helen was yelping as her arse and cunt was fucked and Henry was grunting as he arse fucked Helen.

Alfie let go of the doorman's cock and grabbed hold of mine and said, "He's close to spunking."

"Can't have that can we?" Helen grunted and I felt her pull the dildo out of my well fucked arsehole, my ringpiece tried to hold onto it but the dildo was yanked out.

I knew my arsehole was well fucked and stretched open, Alfie said, "you're well fucked mate, you're not going to be able to walk tomorrow" and he laughed and slapped me across my sore arse again.

Henry was still fucking Helens arse so had his hands full, Alfie and the doorman lifted me up off the sofa and stood me in front of Helen, the double ended dildo, one end still in her cunt and the other end that had been up my arse, was still strapped to her and waggled up and down obscenely as she had her arse pounded.

"Enough," She said and pushed Henry away so his cock plopped out of her arsehole, he was hard and red. Helen turned around and bent over to show me her arse, she was gapping and dripping lube out of her well used, red and puffy arse pucker. I hoped my hole wasn't looking that bad.

She unstrapped the dildo and pulled it out of her fanny, it made a slurping noise and her fanny juices dripped out onto the carpet.

"Here you are Jake, Alfie take your cousins gag out," she said.

Alfie undid my gag and I spat it out, drool ran out of my mouth but before I had time to shout at them all Helen pushed the end of the dildo that had been in her fanny and was covered in her juices into my mouth and face fucked me with it, I could taste her well fucked fanny on it.

"Give him the other end, the end that fucked him up his arse, bet he wants to taste that," laughed Alfie.

The fucker I thought.

Helen pulled the dildo out of my mouth, was she going to push the other end into my mouth?

Helen laughed and said, "No, I think that he'd enjoy that, he can stand and watch but I'm warning you Jake I will make you suck your arse juices off if you make any noise. Right lads all lay down on the floor, cocks in your hands, I want to sit on your cocks."

Alfie, Henry and the doorman laid down on the floor in a line with their hard cocks in their hands so their cocks stood to attention. It seemed to be in order of cock size, Alfie first then Henry then the obscenely hung doorman. I just stood and watched as my cousin Helen turned around so her arse was facing me and squatted down over Alfie and I had the perfect view of her gapping arsehole and Alfies cock.

She didn't even moan as she sat down on her brothers cock and it went straight up her arsehole, easily and without touching the sides, she sat on his thighs so his cock was fully up her arse before pushing herself up so that his cock emerged out of her pucker, it didn't close up, and then sat back down hard taking his cock again, her arsehole was perfectly aligned with her brothers cock.

My cock was hard just watching what was going on.

After maybe ten hard fucks of Alfies cock up his sister's arsehole she moved on to the next cock, Henrys, longer and thicker. Alfies cock was wet and his cockhead looked like it was throbbing, he wanted to cum as he watched his sister take Henrys cock straight into her arse, she was used to the size and she'd already had it up there while she was fucking my arse with the dildo.

This time she groaned as if to say "welcome back" She'd take it all before pushing herself off his cock by standing up, showing me her gape before dropping back down on his cock, taking it back into her arse.

Helen lifted herself up so that Henrys cockhead was just in her arsehole and Henry lifted his hips to fuck her as she squatted over his cock, banging away at her red and puffy arsehole that put up no resistance. When the anal slut had had enough of Henrys cock she stood up and walked across to me and grabbed my hard cock, rubbing her hand along the shaft before slapping my cockhead hard, I yelled at her, my cock went soft.

"I warned you to keep quiet didn't I?" she laughed and picked up the dildo and showed me the end that had been up my arsehole. Alfie said, "Go on sis, give him the end that's been up his arsehole."

Helen looked at me and smiled, was she going to do it? I kept my mouth closed as she slide the dildo shaft across my lips. Helen laughed and went back to the cocks that were lying on the floor, it was the turn of the doorman's fist sized cock.

Helen stood over the doorman facing me. Alfie and Henry jumped up and grabbed hold of her, one either side and supported her as she lowered herself down. She used her hands to pull open her arsecheeks and stopped as the doorman's battering ram cock touched her pucker.

"You want it sis?" asked Alfie. Helen just nodded.

They lowered her down, I saw her grimace as the head of the cock pushed its way into her sore pucker, she let out a deep moan that changed to a yelp as his cock pushed through her ringpiece. The doorman's cock was in; the wide head of his cock had opened her up so just the shaft to go.

"Ready?" asked Henry. He didn't wait for a reply.

They lowered her onto the big cock, just an inch at a time. Helen was moaning but seemed to be determined to take it all and I could see her ringpiece being stretched open as the door mans cock went in deeper and deeper and her moans changed to a scream, as Alfie and Henry had to push her down onto it until she took it all.

"Well done sis," her brother said.

She sighed and that was the signal for Alfie and Henry to fuck her on the big cock, lifting her up and then forcing her back down on the cock as if she was a fuck doll, her legs were kicking, she was panting and yelping, she was being stretched, she was being used, being used hard.

Alfie and Henry were using their spare hand to wank themselves off, Alfie was enjoying his sister being used, used hard. Henry was looking at me as if to say, "What do you think of this?" my cock was still only semi hard.

Helen grunted, "Fuck me, fuck me hard, get that cock up me," which just increased the frenzy of the fucking.

"Open your mouth sis," shouted Alfie and fired load after load of spunk into his sisters open mouth and across her face, covering her with his cum.

"My turn" Henry grunted and he did the same, spraying his load over Helens face and tits so it dripped off and ran down onto her wide open wet cunt.

Helen looked at me through her spunk cover eyes and face, she stuck her tongue out and licked her lips, she was still bouncing up and down on the doorman's cock.

I still had my hands secured behind my back so couldn't wank myself off, anyway my cock was only semi hard. I moved forward, looked at them all and let go a stream of piss, spraying Helen, Alfie, Henry and the doorman in jets of hot, yellow salty piss, moving my hips so my cock waved at them pissing over them, I didn't seem to be able to stop pissing, jet after jet sprayed over them until the jet of piss changed to a small stream and then just a few drips.

They were all covered in my piss, Helen didn't say anything but the doorman shouted out, "You dirty fucker."

Henry said, "For fucks sake mate why did you do that?"

Alfie just looked at me, I think he realised that he'd gone too far when I almost shouted, "Get me out of these now."

Alfie released me and said, "Come on Jake, it was only a bit of fun."

I picked up my pile of clothes and slipped on my trainers and walked to the door still naked. I turned around and said, "Suggest you two stay at the hotel tonight, don't come back to the house" and walked out.

I didn't care who saw me naked, didn't care if the CCTV cameras filmed me and pushed the emergency exit open, who cares if it triggered the alarm, and walked down the stairs to the car park, got into my car and drove off.

I'd been used and humiliated by Helen, Henry and Alfie, I thought the last two were my mates, perhaps I deserved it? I hoped that I didn't get stopped driving the car naked, my cock was now hard and I still hadn't shot my load. I pulled into the dogging car park; it was on the way home, honest! and parked up right at the end and got out of the car with my hard cock sticking out in front of me.

My balls hurt, they were full, my cock was throbbing and my arse was on fire where it had been belted with a riding crop and as for my ringpiece that had been stretched I wondered if it would ever close up. I leant against my car bonnet, moaned as my sore arsecheeks touched the metal, closed my eyes and took my cock in my hand and stroked the shaft, pulling my foreskin right back and then all the way forward to cover my cockhead glan. I fantasised about what had happened and whether I wanted more, whether I wanted to go further, to be used harder, I knew that I enjoyed it. My balls tightened and I felt my climax start as my spunk pumped up along my cock before erupting out of my pisslit, pulse after pulse firing out in an arc across the grass and I could hear it splatter on the ground, I thrust my hips forward as if fucking an imaginary hole, another two jets of my cum pumped out before I sat back down on the bonnet of my car and shook the last few drips of my spunk off the end of my cock. Done and drained.

The next day I pulled a sicky and went to the gym about ten that morning. As I got into the car to drive home my phone tinged with a text from Dad - "Office now, Dad" - I knew what was coming.

I told Dad almost the full story just didn't tell him about how I'd enjoyed it but didn't enjoy how it had been my cousins that had inflicted it on me.

Dad looked at me and said, "Henry came into the office first thing this morning, he told me that next time the IT system needed an upgrade he'd send one of his staff as he thought it was better if he didn't come himself. I wondered what had happened then Alfie came in, handed in his notice and said that he was going off to Spain with his sister to work for his Dads company. I let him go right away, he's picked up his stuff from the house and should be at the airport by now. Shame he was a good worker and a nice lad."

I was surprised, I liked Alfie, we were partners in crime but until everything had calmed down it was probably a good idea that he'd gone, I wondered if he'd be back?

"Then the hotel called me," Dad continued.

Oh fuck I thought, they'd told Dad about me walking around naked or that the suite carpet had been pissed on.

"The hotel knew that I'd had the dinner appointment with Helen and knew we both had the same surname and asked if I knew where she was or was going to. Turns out that her credit card company have blocked her credit card after she left the hotel and the hotel are out of pocket big time. I denied that I knew anything about her, just that her company was based in Spain. I hope she gets out of the UK quickly, fuck knows about her hire car. I doubt if the hotel or credit card company will bother to track her down there but if she tries to get back into the UK that's a different matter," Dad said.

He continued, "I rang a business mate in Spain and he made a few enquires, it turns out that there is no construction company, Andy your uncle, is just a one man jobbing builder just providing labour to a few of the other builders in the area. There is no multi million pound business. As for your cousin Helen she works in a few of the local tourist bars and, if the rumours are true works as a dominatrix in one of the private clubs, nothing that upmarket, a glorified brothel. She took us both in with her fantasy life."

I felt sorry for Alfie, I wondered what he'd do when he arrived in Spain and found out and wondered how long it would be until he came back to us with his cock between his legs, to his other family, if he ever did.