A Family That Plays Together Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in me, cum up my arse," Helen said and started to fuck her arsehole again, forcing herself on our cocks.

The friction of her arsehole and Jakes cock against mine meant I was close and I felt my balls tighten and my cock swell and the first pulse of spunk fired out deep into her hole. I grunted and let go of another three shots of cum.

Jake said, "Well done Dad, I can feel your spunk on my cock, my turn."

He pushed his cousin hard down onto our cocks and I felt his cock pulse and he fired off his load into his cousin's arsehole.

Helen pushed herself off of our cocks and clenched her arsehole pucker but just a few drops of mine and my son's spunk all mixed together dripped out on Jakes chest as she tried to stand up. Jake picked up the big butt plug from the sofa, held Helen by the waist and pushed the plug into her arse, she grunted but took it easily.

Jake laughed and said, "That will keep you full Helen."

She looked at both of us and said, "Hope that I see you both before I head back to Spain," and walked off to the bedroom and shut the door.

I guessed that was our cue to leave.

In the car on the way home I said, "Well that was different, I got the impression that we were just two cocks for her to use, still it emptied my balls."

"She was like that when she picked Alfie and me up at the gym," Jake said.

"I guessed that you'd already fucked her but I didn't realise that her brother had been in her as well," I said and looked at him in amazement, "do you think that she knew who you both were?"

"Oh she did, she knew who we were, she likes to be in charge, she likes to lead, she spanked both of us, fingered our arseholes and then pissed over us," Jake told me.

Fuck, I was getting hard again at the thought of my son and nephew being used. We were close to the dogging spot, I hadn't been dogging for ages so said, "Pull in here son, lets see what's about shall we?"

"I hoped you were going to say that Dad, I called Alfie and Justin earlier on and Justin has bought his Mum and sister and they should be here," Jake laughed.

I knew that Jake came dogging with Alfie regularly, I was surprised that he didn't have a reserved parking spot! We drove right to the end of the car park and got out, Jake stripped off until he just had his trainers on so I did the same, and I followed him down a footpath, his white arse leading the way. Apparently the lads kept their ball bags on when on the sunbed, they liked the tan lines to show so Jake told me. It was a warm night and the full moon illuminated the clearing, a bench was in the centre and I could see two naked lads standing between the spread legs of two women, again two white arses, Alfie's and Justin's.

Briefly I thought, "What the fuck am I doing?" Here was I, an older man, a company owner, known in the local community, standing naked with a hardening cock watching and about to join in with my son, my nephew and a lad that I employed fucking his Mother and sister at a well known and well used dogging spot but then my cock and hormones took over and I just wanted to get my cock in a cunt or whatever hole or holes that were on offer.

"Hey there lads," I said. Jamie's Mother, Paula, was bent over the bench taking my nephews, Alfie, cock while Jamie's sister, Millie, was bent over the bench facing in the opposite direction and had her brothers cock deep in her.

"Hello Mr. Moss, glad that you turned up, we need some more cock," laughed Jamie. Jamie was a nice hard working well built lad who was a hard worker but knew if any of this ever came out he'd be picking up his P45.

"Jake, get your cock in Mum's mouth," Alfie told Jake. He meant Jamie's Mother.

I took the cue and stood in front of Jamie's sister who opened her mouth and went to work on my cock. They had a cock in their mouths and a cock in their cunts and we soon had a great rhythm, suck and fuck.

Paula pulled off of my sons cock and said, "Have you been fucking already tonight? I can taste spunk and lube."

"Dad and I have both been fucking Alfies sister earlier but don't worry, still got some spunk for you later," Jake laughed and pushed her back down onto his cock.

"All change," Jamie told us, "Mum and sisters arseholes are available to fuck, clean and lubed up aren't they Mum?"

"Just get on with it you lot, stop talking and get fucking," Paula said, so we did.

We took it in turns to use Paula's and Millie's mouth, fanny or arsehole, when Jamie said "change holes" we pulled out from whatever hole we had our cock in and moved around to the next hole, at least as we'd all stripped off we didn't have to shuffle around with out underpants around our ankles.

I went straight for Millie's arsehole, she took my cock easily with just a moan and Jamie moved onto his Mothers wet and open fanny and pounded away. If anybody had been spying on us they would have seen four men's white bottoms banging away, they would have heard the moaning, male voices joking and telling the women to take it and, if the spy had got closer they could have smelt the smell of sex in the air.

"No more cock," said Millie, Jake was up her arsehole so stopped fucking and pulled out, when a women said stop you stopped.

Jamie pulled out of his Mothers fanny and spun her around so both her and Millie's cunts and arseholes were on show. Paula's fanny was almost hanging open and I could see into her fuckhole, her arsehole pucker was red and puffy. Millie's cunt and arsehole was in a similar state, battered and well used.

Jake and Jamie stood in front of Paula's open legs and wanked their cocks, Alfie and I took up our position in from of Millie's spread legs and followed the other twos lead, working our cocks to a climax. I heard Jake moan and say, "Going to cum," and he fired his load straight at Paula's open fanny, he was a good shot and one shot went straight into her open hole.

"My turn, going to spunk up over my Mums cunt," Jamie cried out and with a grunt he fired spurt after spurt of sperm up into the air so it splattered down over his Mums big tits.

Alfie and I reached our climax at the same time spurting shot after shot of Moss men's spunk over her fanny and tits. I thought I did well with my second load of the evening, not bad for an old man!!

The women were dripping in cum, it was their turn to cum. Millie moved her hand across to her Mums clit and Paula returned the favour, both Mum and daughter rubbed each others clits and fingered each others fuckhole. Millie's breathing changed and she panted, "Going to cum," and she did, sighing and jerking on the bench as she climaxed again and again, I watched as her fanny juices dripped out of her cunt.

"Come on Mum," said her son Jamie, "Cum for me, cum all over me," and he pushed his head between his Mums open legs and tongued her open cunt lips, slurping away happily, tasting his and Jakes spunk that they'd fired off over her.

With a grunt, a spasm and a moan Paula climaxed over her son, fanny fluids spraying out of her open fanny and her son happily licked them up. Jamie leant back on his haunches and pulled his Mothers fanny lips open and said, "Do it Mum, piss over me."

I watched as I saw Paula's bum hole twitch and then close up tight as she used her muscles to let go a long hot stream of piss over her son. I could smell the acrid smell. She seemed to piss forever spraying and coating her son until it was dripping off of him and he used his tongue to lick off some of the piss from his face.

Not to be outdone my son pushed Alfie and me out of the way, knelt down in front of Millie and said, "Your turn Millie, piss over me," and with a grunt she did, another long hot stream of piss all over my son, his hair was plastered to his head soaked in piss. He really was a dirty lad.

I looked at Alfie and said, "shall we?" and as Jamie moved out of the way I pissed all over his Mothers fanny, Alfie pushed the tip of his cock into Millie's open arsehole and with a grunt started to piss into her, filling her arse up with his piss, giving her a piss douche.

Jamie stood up and pissed over his Mother who had a big grin over her face, Jake pushed his cousin out of the way, Alfie was still pissing and Jake carried on filling Millie's arse up with a fresh load of lad's urine.

I stood clear as Jamie and Alfie lifted Millie up off the bench, I knew what was about to happen and Alfie said, "Go on Jake, on the grass, Millie needs to empty her arse."

My son didn't need telling twice and as he lay down the two lads held Millie over my sons face and she pushed out the piss from her arse spraying Jakes with his and his cousins piss.

I just looked and shook my head, I could hardly criticise could I?

Alfie, Jake and I walked back to the car; we were all still naked, just in our trainers or shoes in my case.

"Jake, you bloody stink, you're covered in piss," I told him.

Alfie laughed as Jake said, "I know Dad, its bloody great."

"Jake," said Alfie, "turn around" and as he did Alfie let go another jet of piss all over his cousin, they both just laughed.

Jake got some towels out of the back of his car and wiped himself down. None of us got dressed; we just pulled on our underwear. I hoped that we didn't get stopped by the police on the way home, how would we explain what we'd been up to?

We drove home, the Father, the son and the nephew, the Moss men together.

"When's my sister going home?" asked Alfie.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause I need to fuck her again," Alfie said and looked at me and smiled.

I loved the family fucking together.

JAKE

Dad, Alfie and I got home late and walked into the dark silent house still only wearing our underwear. I had assumed that the house would be back to normal now that my Gran and Granddad had gone off to Spain so I was surprised that when we all walked into the dark kitchen I heard a voice say, "What have you three dirty fuckers been up to?" I recognised the voice, it was my cousin Henry.

Dad said, "I forgot that you'd be here Henry, I'll catch up with you in the morning at the office, I need my bed. As for what we've been up to, we just went for a walk in the woods so I'll leave you three to it, night."

"Well at least I'm not overdressed," said Henry and stood up from behind the work surface and turned one of the kitchen lights on, Henry was just wearing his underpants as well.

"Oh sorry," I said, "Didn't introduce you two, Henry this is Alfie, my cousin as well, Alfie this is Henry." My duty done.

"Oh we've already met," Alfie said.

"Earlier on today, we both gave your Mother a length of cock," laughed Henry.

"We like to keep it in the family," replied Alfie.

Was the whole family fucking each other?

We sat and chatted for a while, three lads in just their ball bags before I said, "I've got to get to bed, early start in the morning, catch up with you later, you coming to bed Alfie?"

Henry looked at both of us and asked, "Are you two sleeping together, are you fucking each other?"

"Fuck off mate," said Alfie.

"We just sleep in the same room," I said.

"Oh right, shame, would have been interesting to see which one of you could have taken this," Henry laughed and pulled his cock out of his pants and waggled it at both of us, it was an impressive cock, it had to be said.

I laughed, Alfie looked shocked.

"Night you two, one other thing Jake, have a shower, you stink of piss mate," Henry told me.

When I got out of the shower Alfie was sitting on the end of the bed naked playing with his cock, I had no problem with that, we'd both wanked in front of each other, we'd both fucked with the other watching, we both slept in the same bed and I'd woken up with my cousins hard cock pushed between my arse cheeks.

"Does he think we're gay?" asked Alfie.

"Don't be stupid, he knows that you're not gay, you both fucked my Mother at the same time. Anyway Henry has no problem with a bit of cock sometimes. Things have changed, who cares what you or I like, if I'm in the mood for cunt I'll get it, if I'm in the mood for cock I'll get it, nobody in this family or any of my mates cares. Now make yourself useful and suck my cock."

Alfie looked at me as if to say, "Are you serious?"

"Its a joke mate, I need my bed," I laughed.

We were soon asleep but when I woke up to go for a piss Alfies arms were wrapped around me and his hand was on my cock.

A few days later I drove into the yard at work, I'd been on a course and finished early, it was only about three o'clock, and walking out the office block front door was Henry and Helen chatting away. I got out of the car and walked across to both of them.

"I see you two have met," I said.

Helen said, "Your Father introduced us," with that she walked right up to me and grabbed my balls through my trousers; it seemed to be her favourite thing to do.

Henry looked at me and smiled as she squeezed my balls hard and I tried to pull away, she released my nuts and walked off to her car.

Henry asked, "Guess you've already fucked her?"

I nodded and said, "So has her brother Alfie, she likes to be in charge, she knows her own mind, once she's got what she wants and you've served your purpose you're out the door. She loves it up the arse, Dad and I DP'd her arse a few days ago."

"You'll fuck anybody or anything won't you Jake," Henry laughed.

"Just about mate, so you better watch out," and I locked eyes with him.

Henry didn't miss a beat and said, "No chance, it would be the other way around Jake and you'd walk bow legged after I'd finished with you."

I wondered if he was kidding?

"Anyway, I've been invited for drinks at her hotel tomorrow night to talk business," Henry said changing the subject.

"She's only got one type of business on her mind and that involves getting your cock out mate, don't say I didn't warn you" I told him.

The following evening I got back home late, the job that I'd been on had overrun, it had been one of those days, I decided not to bother with the gym, I guessed that Henry had gone to the hotel straight from work. I went through the back door and stripped off my work gear down to my underwear. We all did it, me, Alfie and even Pete now. As the family all fucked together none of us were shy about our bodies but it was a rule from my house-proud Mother that we didn't traipse through the house in our work gear.

The house seemed empty. On the kitchen table was a big plate of sandwiches and a note from Mum saying that her and Dad were out for the evening. Good old Mum, she knew I needed feeding though. Alfie had messaged me and said he'd gone to the gym and my sister's room was empty so it looked like I had the house to myself.

I'd just got out of the shower when my phone rang, it was Henry who said, "You're right, she's cock mad, I can't keep up with her, can you come and help out and provide some more cock? I've already tried calling her brother Alfie but I can't get hold of him, I need your cock, well Helen needs your cock."

"I was going to have an early night mate," I told him.

"Oh please mate, come on, family have got to help each other out," Henry almost pleaded.

I don't think that a family helping each other out included fucking each other but I said, "OK, I'll be there in about an half an hour."

"Great, thanks, see you then, the door man knows you and will let you in so no problem there," Henry said.

I headed back into the shower and an appointment with the douche nozzle.

I arrived at the hotel, I was becoming a regular here, and walked in, the door man approached, he was in his mid thirties, packed into his hotel uniform that was showing off his muscles, he had a big grin on his face when he saw me and said, "Hello Mr. Moss, nice to see you again, you know your way up to the suite don't you? I might join you later on," and he rubbed his hand over the front of his well-filled trousers.

I went up to the suite and rang the doorbell. Henry opened the door, he was just in a hotel bathrobe and his cock was sticking out of the front.

"Great mate, come on in and lets get started, I got hole of Alfie so he's here as well, the more cock the better" Henry said.

I walked in, Alfie was standing there already naked and Henry dropped his dressing gown and said, "Come on mate strip off, she'll be here in a minute."

Who was I to say no if a hole was on offer so was soon naked and jacked my cock till it was fully hard.

When Helen walked in from the bedroom we were all hard and proudly showing off our bodies and cocks, three impressive young men all on show. Helen was completely naked, she did have a good body and as she stood there admiring us she pushed a finger into her fanny. She turned around to show us her pert arse and bent forward slightly to show us that she had a butt plug pushed into her arsehole; she was an anal slut who came pre-stretched!!

Helen knelt on the sofa and pulled her arsecheeks open and said, "Henry, help a lady out and pull this plug out if you want to get that big cock of yours in my arse."

I'm sure that this was a repeat of what Dad and I had got up to with Helen before but I didn't like to say anything as Henry held the base of the butt plug up her arse and pulled hard, the plug popped out with a slurp and a yelp from Helen. Her arsehole was open, red and puffy.

"Come on Alfie, get your face in there and eat me out," Helen demanded and Alfie dropped to his knees and pushed his tongue deep into her open arsehole.

Henry was left standing there holding the big lubed up butt plug that had been embedded in her arse a big earlier on, he said, "Fuck, look at the size of this," I had to admit it was impressive that she'd taken it all so no wonder she was open wide.

Henry threw the plug across the room, pulled Alfie up and out of the way and said, "Lets get this in your arse shall we Helen?" but before she had a chance to answer him he lined up his cock and pushed it all the way in, hard.

Helen just sighed and took it, Henrys cock was the biggest out of the three of ours, then Alfies and then mine, mine wasn't small, above average but Henrys cock was almost abnormal, thick and long with big low hanging balls.

Helen groaned and repositioned her arse to take the full length of cock that was being pounded in and out, she was one happy girl and Henrys balls swung up at each stroke banging against her cunt and clit, I could see her juices dripping out and onto the sofa.

I looked at Alfie who was watching and wanking and said, "You're next," he just nodded with a glazed expression on his face.

With one hard thrust, which made Helen yelp and sigh, Henry pulled his cock out of Helens open arsehole and stood clear. Alfie nearly tripped over in his rush to get his cock into Helens empty arse. He positioned his cock at the entrance to the open wet ringpiece, grabbed hold of Helens hips and pulled her back onto his cock and I watched as it disappeared into her. Alfie stood still and pushed his sister on and off of his cock grunting with the exertion and lust. She took it all happily and grunted, "Fuck me up my arse Alfie, I can take it." What a happy slut.

Henry was rubbing his hard lube covered cock slowly as we both watched Alfie pull his sister on and off of his cock, "you're next mate," Henry said to me. I wish Alfie would hurry up; I needed to use my cousin's arsehole.

Alfie must have read my mind as with a last hard thrust he pushed his sister off his cock, his cock was red and coated in lube and arse juices, his sisters arsehole was gaping, red and her ringpiece was puffy, I could see right into her arse. I stood behind her, ready to penetrate her arse when Henry and Alfie grabbed hold of me, pulling my arms behind me and kicking my legs apart. I struggled, shouted at them and said, "What the fuck, what you doing?" I could have got away from one of them but with both of them holding me I didn't stand a chance.