A Fantasy

Story Info
First time bi, with 2 hung studs.
2.8k words
4.5
9.6k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Fantasy

I've always considered myself to be more on the sub side of things, with more than a little bi-curious, and 2 marriages down I'd finally plucked up the courage to explore my fantasies. With more than a passing interest in toys, I'd spent many an evening rocking back onto my favorite 8" dildo while moaning, sucking and drooling over a slightly smaller fake cock, head spinning from poppers while watching hypno-porn until I reached a body shaking orgasm.

I'd also found myself getting into wearing a cock cage during these sessions. I'm not the biggest of guys - I'm slim, about 135lbs and 5'4, with a "grower" that could just about get to 5", and I'd got a micro cage that pretty much made my dick flat. Despite trying I'd yet to give myself an orgasm while wearing it, but it certainly helped to keep my hands off myself when I was indulging in my toy fun until I couldn't resist anymore.

As with most curious guys, I'd signed up to a number of dating apps and had plenty of highly charged chats with other guys but had yet not felt brave enough to actually meet anyone. I'd struggle to say I actually fancied other men, but the thought of having a real cock to lust after, to suck and maybe more, was guaranteed to get my dick twitching. Who am I kidding - A real cock....nah I wanted more than just one, after all I've 2 parts of my body that needed filling, and having always been a cum fan then the more the better.

So, with a head full of fantasies I decided that I really needed to see if I was as into cocks as I thought I was - not just toys and solo fun. I certainly wasn't about to announce my curiosity to the world so I started looking into where I could spend a weekend without the risk of anyone knowing me, or what I was up to. Plans started to form, and before I knew it I'd booked a night in an AirBnB an hour or so away from home, and I started searching for guys in the area that could make my dreams come true. A nice city centre flat, discrete enough so that I wouldn't draw much attention, and with a nice big open plan bedroom / living area and a shower to die for.

I'd picked my location well - within a couple of hours I'd been chatting with a couple of guys...nice smooth bodies (I'm not a fan of body hair, guessing that's down to my not fancying men just the sex), and the dick pics they sent to me took my breath away. While I couldn't really class myself as much of a gay virgin, I certainly wasn't wanting to take too much of a monster for my first real cock, and from what I could see they both looked about the same size as my biggest toy. The fact that they both mentioned they were heavy cummers had my dick drooling as I re-read their profiles, zooming in on their pics and resisting the urge to get my hands in my jeans. It was going to be a long week!

As you're gathering by now, I'm a total bottom. Both the guys I was lining up were very much tops, and were happy with more than just 1-on-1 - I'd passed their profiles on to each other, and from what they'd been sending me they were keen to use and abuse me together. They were also recently tested as well which was a plus as I didn't want to waste any of the big loads they were promising me. Nerves aside, I felt like I was in a state of total arousal at the thought of what I was getting into.

I was lucky - the apartment I'd booked for the Saturday night hadn't had guests on the Friday so I was able to arrive around lunchtime. Letting myself in with the code from my booking email I grinned to myself as I walked into a spacious, open plan room - view wasn't the best, but what can you expect from a city centre pad, but it had a big TV, bigger bed, and exploring further the walk in shower was more of a wet room! I really had chosen well. Throwing my bag on the king sized bed, I made a coffee before stripping off the bedding and replacing it with a pvc sheet I'd got just for this very occasion. Lube & poppers on the bedside table, I stood back with a smile on my face with thoughts of what was to come. I'd started a Kik group with the guys I'd lined up, and I sent them a pic of my handy work and got a thumbs up from them both.

Making a coffee, I stripped off and headed into the shower - steaming hot, I shaved myself totally smooth all over. I love the feeling of being smooth, especially my legs and bum, and before long I was covering my hairless body with lotion before finishing off by slipping my balls through the cock ring, attaching the cage (with a little issue as I seemed to have been semi-erect since leaving home) and admiring what I saw in the bathroom mirror.

I had an hour before I was expecting company, and nerves were certainly kicking in so I poured myself a calming glass of wine. USB stick in the TV - suitably filthy gay porn with group action increased the sexual tension, and I dressed in a thong that fitted perfectly around my cock cage, my fingers feeling just how much pre-cum I was leaking before I licked them clean. Was I really doing this I grinned to myself. Shirt, chinos, no need for shoes as I wasn't planning on being dressed for long.

KNOCK KNOCK

Heart pounding, I opened the door to find both of them had arrived together - Steve & Neil, and I could feel my face flush as they walked in. They'd arranged to both arrive at the same time, I'm guessing so that neither of them missed out on anything, and to say I'd picked well would be an understatement. Both of them were at least 6 foot, both looked hot as fuck, and I felt like I was wetting myself with the amount my confined cock was drooling at the thought of what was to come. Grinning from ear to ear, I poured them each a glass of wine and and we clinked glasses and toasted a fun evening. We all had a bit of small talk, my heart pounding, and putting a hand on each of their chests (wow they were fit!) and I could wait no longer.

I undid my shirt, dropping it behind me. My trousers followed, and I was stood between these 2 hunks in just a thong, dew drops showing on the front as I felt their hands start to explore my near naked body. I raised my head and kissed first Steve, then Neil moaning as I felt their tongues push between my lips, before I swayed across to the foot of the bed, picking up the poppers and taking 3 deep snorts and feeling the all too familiar head rush and lust as I held my breath. Putting the bottle to one side, I turned and grinned back at the 2 studs before putting on a heavy duty blindfold and the world went dark. Reaching out for the little bottle, I took another few deep draws of the horny juice, slipped out of my thong, and bit my bottom lip in anticipation of what was to come.

Head spinning, I heard then felt the 2 guys come across to me - still dressed, their hands started running all over my naked body as I moaned with pure lust. Lips found mine and I kissed back deeply, as another mouth found my neck and licked up to my ear, hot breath sending a shiver down my spine. I didn't know who was who - I didn't care. I just wanted to be used. The feel of their clothes against my naked skin was intoxicating....I felt so vulnerable yet so alive, so turned on and I was pleased I'd decided to wear my cage otherwise I would have cum there and then.

I felt them both start to undress - God, not being able to see was adding massively to how erotic this was. I hadn't had enough chance to know who was who by touch from our brief chats - all I knew was they were fit, sexy, and just what I wanted....no....just what I needed. I wrapped my arms around the neck of the guy I was snogging, and I gasped as I felt hands on my bum as he picked me up, my legs wrapping around his body as I felt the other behind me, this time skin to skin, before I was carried to the bed and lowered down.

Poppers under my nose again, and huff deeply as I feel naked bodies either side of me. Mmmm kissing one as the other spoons me, before I turn and reverse.....god how turned on am I getting! I reach down and grasp a dick in each hand, both rock hard and I gasp when I realise that their pics didn't do them justice. Safe to say I was mistaken to think they were the same size as my toys....both are slightly bigger, and one is a lot fatter than anything I've taken so far. Thank god for the poppers!

Hands roughly pull me onto all 4s as I feel my 2 studs shifting on the bed and I feel a hand rub over my smooth bum before a hard SMACK on first one, then the other ass cheek makes me gasp, before I feel a fat, wet cock head rub against my lips. I reach with my hands to grasp it as I kiss and lick my first real dick, savouring the taste of another mans pre-cum while another pair of SMACKS warms my bum even further. I feel like my caged dick is pouring like a tap at this point, and I make sure these 2 know how hot I'm finding this.

An arm from behind me pulls me up to my knees before sliding up to hold my neck in a hand, and I smell the poppers being held under my nose again. Big huffs as I press my body back into his, feeling his hard dick between my bum cheeks, my neck and ear being nibbled at as my swollen balls are lightly tapped by stud #2....not entirely gentle but just enough to make them throb and make me moan even more. Another long deep sniff and then I'm pushed forward, my open, moaning mouth engulfing the hard dick in front of me.

I'm really in a state of lust now. I'm slobbering on a big fat cock, my tongue swirling around his fat cock head, loving his taste, and trying to take it all...gagging and drooling as I feel a hand on my head encouraging me to take more and more. And then I feel my bum cheeks being held apart, sounds of appreciation behind me as hot breath tickles my puckered hole before I feel a hot, wet tongue lapping, licking and exploring my puckered hole. My first time being eaten like this - I'd always fantasised about how this would feel when I've done this to women and wow, my whole body is tingling as his tongue explored my most private of places.

Pulling my mouth off cock #1, drool and slobber keeping our bodies connected, I groan and demand to be fucked, to be used. I want to be filled - I want to feel every inch inside me. My lustful demands seem to have done the trick as the mouth on my hole disappears and I feel cold liquid trickle between my cheeks, being rubbed over my whole by fingers and I hear how hot I look from the guy behind me. Licking up the dick in front of me, I gaps as I feel 1, then 2 big fingers ease into me....twisting, relaxing me. Then 3 and I'm feeling fuller...oh this is sooo much better than toys.

I'm pulled to my knees again as the fingers are removed, leaving me feeling empty for the moment, and I feel them being forced between my lips - I suck hungrily on his fingers that have just been inside me, totally lost and willing to do whatever they want. I feel movement in front of me, and the poppers are back under my nose as what feels like a monster cock head rest against my semi virgin bum. These guys certainly know what they are doing - my whole body feels like it's electrically charged, and after a few more huffs the stud behind me starts pushing slowly into me, and my groan as I relax onto his big cock allows the other to slide his dick between my lips again.

My hole relaxes and I feel his cock head pop inside me, and he stops and allows me to get used to the feeling - all the time I've the tip of another cocking wiping over my lips and tongue. I'm in heaven, and I start rocking back onto his big dick, all the time the one in my mouth seems to be matching depth inch by inch. Groaning in ecstasy, I demand to be fucked hard. I got what I wanted.

Still kneeling, both holes were emptied but I still had a cock head at my puckered hole - hand back up around my neck, my shoulder was bit from behind as he pushed every inch of his big dick deep into me, and as I yelped with surprise my throat was filled with the other, my face buried in his trimmed pubes causing me to gag and almost panic as the held me with both of them balls deep. For what seemed like an eternity I was sandwiched between them - body shaking I was so full. And then the panic passed, and the sheer filth of what I was doing kicked in and my dick exploded in my cage.....I'd orgasmed without being touched, and what an orgasm!

My 2 sexy studs held me as my body convulsed - cum feeling like it was pouring out of me, before I was empty again, gasping for breath, shaking all over. Never had I experienced anything like that before - safe to say that it was a whole body orgasm, and it was more than I could ever have dreamed of.

I didn't have much chance to recover - I was pushed to the head of the bed and I got to hold on to the head board, hot naked man in front of me, his cock, soaked in my drool for me to suck as I was getting well and truly fucked from behind. I really put on a show - I'd often lose all interest after cumming, but this time I just wanted more and more.....the filth coming out of my mouth just seemed to spur them on, and all I could think of was doing everything to make them cum.

They swapped places - I had no issue in tasting myself on the dick I was now sucking, and my ass was now filled by an even fatter cock. I wanted to be used, and I was certainly getting my dream come true. I swapped myself round, being more active and I sucked the second dick that had been in my arse. I loved it - 2 big fat cocks at each end....and from the sounds my lovers were making my naughtiness was hitting the mark with them both.

Begging for them to cum for me, they had one more little surprise for me. Laying me on my back, head hanging over the edge of the bed, legs held high, both holes being used, their pace began to pick up and it sounded like they were getting close. My nipples were being pinched, and I was gasping for them to cum for me when they both pulled out and I felt hot spurts of cum covering my sweaty body, face and mouth as they both groaned - to say they were both heavy cummers would be a major understatement. I had loads from each direction cover me and I couldn't resist scooping it up and sucking my fingers clean. I heard them both collapse back onto the bed as I took my blindfold off - blinking in the light, before I joined them....all of us laughing and giggling as I said well that's one way to lose my virginity.

To be continued.....