A Fantasy about Love Pt. 02 - The Commitment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me and fluttered her eyelashes. Please, pretty please? You can cross my heart!"

"Darling, no whining or moaning. Sit down and wait for me."

I got up reluctantly - after all, having a conscience can hurt - and after one last kiss, went to the elevator and my room. I had a short shower, changed into casual clothes and went back to Maureen. She was still sitting obediently in her chair but got up the moment she saw me leaving the elevator.

"What took you so long " ... a kiss ... "did you go out" ... another kiss... "and buy your outfit?" ... kiss... "it looks great! And you are gorgeous!" and with a last kiss we left to get a taxi. She had decided not to use her car, because this way we could enjoy the wine without a guilty conscience, and we would have more time for ourselves, without her paying attention to driving. She called a taxi and after a moment a nice car came up to the curb. I helped her in and got in myself.

"Where will we go to?"

She turned to the driver and started to tell him the address of the restaurant and stopped.

"Mother! For heaven's sake, why did you do this?" She tried to calm down and control her ire. Then she turned back to the driver.

"OK, good evening, Rogerio. How are you? How is your wife? Please take us to the Malt at Market Street."

He smiled and said: "Good evening Miss Monahan. Good evening, Sir. It is always a pleasure to see you, Miss Monahan."

And off we went. She turned to me and whispered that Rogerio had been her mother's driver for a long time, until he bought a taxi and earned his own money on his own terms. Maureen was furious, because her dreams of kissing her way to the restaurant had vanished. She was certain that her mother had talked to him to chaperone us around and then relate everything to her. I told her to relax and enjoy the evening, as there were solutions for every problem.

Putting my arms around her shoulders, I shifted her head and brushed a little kiss on her lips. She closed her eyes and almost purred. Observing that the driver did not see anything, she took my hand and slipped it under the top of her dress. Her nipple was hard, and she was visibly excited - as was I. I stroked it lightly and she purred again. When I took the nub between my fingers and rubbed it - gently, but firmly - and pulled it a bit, the purring changed into a moan.

"James, if you don't stop right now, I´ll jump you here in this car!"

She put her hand on my erection and twitched it slightly. "I can play the same game! Just hold my - no, your - breast and I am happy, at least for this short moment."

When we arrived at the restaurant, I wanted to pay him, but he said that he had a standing account with NT and would send the bill there.

"Enjoy the evening. I shall wait for you here. I have worked the whole day and need to relax a bit."

Maureen, still upset, told him to go home and rest there, but he insisted that he would wait.

We entered the Malt and it was lovely: a beautiful, light decoration with big windows looking onto the park.

The Maître saw us and came over. "What a pleasure to see you again, Miss Monahan. Good evening, Sir. We have reserved our best table for you."

He led us to an alcove at the right side of the room at a more reserved area, candle-lit and with a nice view of a park. People were still walking or jogging, and right in front of us was a beautiful fountain with water running down the irregular surfaces. It was a piece of art using water to emphasize stability and movement. I sat Maureen in her chair and turned to the Maître."

"What can you recommend today?"

"We have a wonderful abalone as a starter and the quail has been recommended by our guests. Perhaps a glass of champagne to begin? We also have a New Zealand Pinot Noir that would go well with the quail."

I looked at Maureen and she said that she had gone often to this restaurant when her father was still alive and that she was never disappointed here. I asked her opinion on the wine and she started to discuss details with the Maître. It was fascinating how her face became serious, and the final agreement - not on this Pinot Noir, but on another one she thought would fit better - made her glance proudly at me. She smiled and asked how I judged her performance.

"Darling, I couldn't care less whether it was this wine or another and I'm certain both would be good. I spent all my time enjoying watching you. Have I told you recently that you are beautiful and that I love you?"

"Well, not during the last ten minutes and I think that ten minutes is far too long a time!"

She blushed, and looking tenderly at me, moved her head closer, her golden earrings swinging slowly. She took my hands and kissed them.

"I'm a different person from the one who went to Sydney. I feel alive and loved, and I do not want this to stop. You said that you would never push me into anything I didn't want, but now I do want to stay with you forever. Perhaps I'm now too forward, perhaps I give myself too early without knowing where it can lead, but this is me now and I'm yours."

I gazed at her and took her hands and kissed every finger. "You will never lose me."

A polite cough saved me from becoming too mushy and I saw the Maître arriving with the champagne. "If you are ready, Sir, we could serve the starter."

Maureen tasted the champagne and expressed her satisfaction. "As always, Marco, it is perfect."

The abalone was wonderful, firm and soft, and with a delicate fresh taste, and the champagne complemented it nicely. The quail was excellent, too, and I complimented both Maureen and the Maître on their choice of wine. She smiled, and the smile lighting up her face.

"Time to go, James. I have been observing you - you're not the only person that can get lost looking at the one you love - and I believe that you're quite tired. It has been a long week and I need you rested tomorrow. I plan to take my car and go up to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, take a picture of you holding a Koala to show the world two opposites - a cuddly and a stiff person - after all, for us, Koalas are people! I'll show you the Mt Cool-tha and the Green Mountain, have a picnic, and slowly drive back. We can decide tomorrow what to do at night. How about I take you back to the hotel and pick you up at nine? Casual clothes, please. I had other dreams for the night, but this is a better idea. Sacrifices can be rewarded..."

I told her that while I had also thought that the night would end differently, she was right. I was too tired to pay proper attention to her, and the idea of a reward the following day was very tempting. I asked for the bill, but the Maître said that it would go to NT, which had a business account with Malt. I pulled him aside and said that this was not a business meeting, but a dinner for pleasure, and that I had invited Miss Monahan and it was my pleasure to pay for a wonderful meal.

He looked at me and whispered: "You are OK, Sir. Look after Maureen - we love her dearly."

Maureen came back from the restroom with a wicked smile on her face. "Hey " I whispered and gripped her hand. "What's wrong?"

She laughed, her eyes welling up. "Nothing, absolutely nothing James. Haven't you ever seen an incredibly happy woman before?"

"Well it's tough to figure them out, they cry when they're sad, they cry when they're mad, they cry when they're happy. It's not the best indicator to go by..." I said, lifting her hand and giving her a quick peck.

"It's not the tears you look at, it's the mouth, make her smile if she's sad, or steer clear if she's angry. She might bite. If she's happy, just keep doing what you're doing." she said laughing. She dabbed her eyes with the napkin.

"Well then." I stood, not letting go of her hand and came around the table and kissed her deeply. A couple clapped and a few made rude noises. I looked down and saw a big grin and pink cheeks. "What if she's smiling?"

"Keep kissing her."

I obliged. She came back to reality and called the maître.

"Marco, we came here with a taxi driver I did not really like. Nothing serious, but he insisted to wait for us. Is there another way out to call a different taxi?"

Marco was troubled and asked whether he should call the police. Maureen calmed him down and said she just wanted to leave without having to go through a discussion with that guy. He said to leave it with him - he would resolve this problem. Two minutes later he called us to lead us to the back entrance. A limousine was waiting, and the driver opened the door for her.

"Good evening, Miss Monahan, Sir. I shall take you home."

Maureen looked at me completely vexed, but entered the car. We thanked the maître, who said that it was the owner's car and completely safe. I asked the driver to take us first to her home, and then go to the hotel. He started the engine and Maureen turned to me and said angrily that nothing had worked out this night as planned. She was not allowed to come to my room, the taxi driver was going to report all our moves to her mother, and even now she had to behave properly. And then she mumbled something along the line of ´you'll see tomorrow what you have missed today... ´

She leaned into my arms and kissed me. When we arrived at her house, which appeared medium-sized with a nice garden in front and high hedges around the sides, I opened the door, helped her out, said good night, and considering that the driver was looking and some lights were still on in the surrounding houses, doing it with a very chaste kiss.

"Good night, James. Tomorrow at nine, and we'll have a lot of fun!" and leaving my arms, she entered her home. The car took me back to the hotel and I thanked the driver. When I wanted to pay him, he said not to worry, that it was a courtesy of Malt.

It took me a long time to calm down from the excitement of the day and the frustration of the night, but finally I fell asleep.

Chapter 6: The Picnic

I woke up rested and happy - I was going to see my love in a short time. After breakfast I waited in the Lounge.

And then she arrived.

She was beautiful, with her happy face telling me that everything would be wonderful today. Her hair was loose, curling to her shoulders, her eyes were sparkling, and her smile was dazzling. She was dressed again in that lovely little blue top, and short white Bermudas with a lot of skin showing between one piece and the other. Her long legs were evenly tanned, and she wore some pretty sandals. She was a picture of health and happiness, and she was mine!

She kissed me soundly and told me to jump - we had to leave to get to the Station and have time for the picnic. After we left, she asked me whether I remembered the top.

"My love, that was the second thing I saw. The first one was you, the woman I adore, and the second was the top. I have very fond memories of it!"

"You shall have even fonder memories of it after today, my love."

Going to the Brisbane Valley was a nice drive. Her Mazda Miata was a little convertible, and it was a pleasure to see her driving fast and competently, with her hair streaming in the wind. The scenery was not so outstanding at the beginning, but coming closer to the mountains, it changed dramatically; we arrived at the Koala Station and did the tourist thing. The Koalas were adorable, but again, I was more fascinated by my lady, the warmth she showed holding an animal, the merry grin when she gave me one of them to hold, and the overall contentment of being there with me. She was lovely.

After this show she drove farther into the mountains and turned off the main road into a small earth path. I looked at her doubtfully, but she told me to relax and trust her. Finally, we ended up at a small clearing overlooking the Brisbane River. It was a beautiful sight, from the mountains on one side and the city skyline on the other. The sun was high, there was a slight breeze and birds were singing around us.

"I told you to trust me. When my father was still alive, we came here occasionally, and we never saw anybody else. We are alone here" and she winked at me. "Get busy, take out the blanket and the picnic basket."

I did as ordered and watched her preparing the places - a half bottle of champagne, smoked salmon, toast, and some muffins. We sat down, ate and drank - it was really a picnic like I had never been to before, and considering the company, better than anything I could have foreseen. Satisfied, she packed everything back into the basket and sighed contently.

"So, what are you going to do now? I've done my part and it is up to you to do yours."

I lay down on the blanket and held out my arms.

"Come to me and I can think of many things I would be happy to do for you - or to you - but first, my love, you have not kissed me for a long time."

"Oh, you noticed? Let's repair this grave fault."

She came closer and closer and brushed her lips on mine.

"This is not a kiss, this is a caress. I want this, too, but now I want a really hot kiss from my love.

She hugged me closely and opened her lips a bit, letting her tongue teasing my mouth. I responded in kind and our tongues began to battle which could conquer the other one. It was a drawn combat, but left us without breath. She grinned and asked whether that was all I could do? I slowly was gliding down her neck, nibbling her earlobes, and kissing my way to the edge of the top. I pushed it down a bit and looked at her for permission.

She smiled, nodded and I pushed the edge down over her nipples. There they were, everything I had dreamed about for the last two weeks. The buds were standing up, asking for attention. I took one into my mouth and licked it with my tongue. She started to purr in satisfaction, and I switched to the other one, holding the first one in my hand and squeezing it gently. I pushed her top down completely and looked at her again for guidance. She asked me whether I had forgotten that she had given me her breasts and that I could do whatever I wanted.

"Then let me take this off. I want to see 'my' breasts completely, to touch them and to caress them."

She lifted her body a bit and helped me take the top off. There she was - her mounds proudly looking upwards, her nipples straight and hard, and on her face an invitation to kiss all of it. It was even better than my memory, and I stayed there for a long time. Her reaction was getting more excited every minute, with her purring changing to a low moaning, and she held me closer and closer. Finally, I had to come up for breath.

"Darling, you are wonderful, and I enjoy every moment when I can touch your body."

She looked at me and visibly wondered what she would say. Suddenly, she came to a decision.

"My love, we're alone here and other people never come up here. Considering that you have behaved well up to now and that I promised rewards for such behavior, I give you a license to hunt for freckles on all of my body, not just my breasts. You may kiss them as you want and however you want it and continue wherever you want to go. Just promise me one thing: I'm not ready yet to go the whole way, but I trust you with my heart and beside this condition, you can do whatever you want with me."

She closed her eyes and stretched lazily on the blanket. I was totally surprised and overwhelmingly content with the trust she showed.

Suddenly somebody laughed close to us, and we jumped up, looking for the person. She said that nobody ever came here? There was a movement on a tree beside us and a big blue-winged bird looked down on us. Maureen relaxed and started to smile.

"Darling, that is a Kookaburra, one of our laughing birds." It was a beautiful big bird, with its spangled head and blue wings. It called again and it really sounded like shrill laughter. I tried to scare it away since I didn't want any spectators looking at my love. It turned its head scornfully, then called out once more but thankfully, flew away. Maureen smiled, pulled me down and kissed me.

"Darling, could you please continue from where we were so unexpectedly interrupted? I mean what I said: you can do with me whatever you want to do, and I'm certain that you know when you should stop."

"Darling, I'll never hurt you nor betray your trust, but do you really mean what you say? I can wait for the right time."

"I have been dreaming about the two of us more closely together, and my body aches for your touch. Darling, do whatever you want to do, and it will give me pleasure."

I kissed her again slowly and with love, and she responded equally, but then she whispered: "Will you ever start, or do I have to do everything?"

There was no need for a second invitation, and I kissed her breast again, sucking in her nipple and biting it gently. She moaned with satisfaction and murmured: "Go on, darling."

Kissing the circumference of her firm mound and then going to the top to suck her nipple in, I put my hand on her other breast and stroked it firmly. She started to whimper, and I increased my efforts to make her happy. I bit her lightly and fondled her other hard nub. She increased her groans and moved her body up to press her breast into my mouth. She had small breasts, firm and lovely, that fitted nicely in my hands, and definitively not American exuberance, but Australian perfection. Suddenly she shuddered and said: "Darling, this was wonderful? Can we do it again?" but I wanted now to have and to give her other pleasures.

After satisfying my taste of her lovely breasts, I went down southwards until her belt stopped me. This time I did not hesitate and opened the buckle. She seemed to like this and pushed her shorts down. Waiting again for a negative reaction that did not happen, I pushed the shorts down completely to her feet and took it off. She was wearing only a small g-string that did not pretend to hide anything. Her hips were tight, and her mound at the junction of her legs was pronounced. I started to smell a faint arousal and looking at her face again and there was a very satisfied smile on her lips. Her loafers were off in an instance and there she was in her splendid almost nudity.

I went down on her and kissed my way to her feet, coming back up again to her pussy, and down and up again. She was excited now and moved her body inviting me to do more, so I put my lips on the thin covering of her silky panties and kissed it with tenderness. She liked this even more and I continued to touch her and kiss her. There was suddenly a wet spot on the panties and the moaning increased. Her arousal was evident, and she wanted more. She whispered: "Take it off, darling ..." and her hand pushed the edge down farther. I lifted her body and she helped me dragging her panties down over her knees and off her feet. And finally, I saw my love in all her glory.

Her face was framed by her luscious red hair, her eyes were looking at me with trust, her slightly parted lips were smiling, and her body had curves in all the right places. Her breasts were standing up even lying down, her areolae puffy and her nipples were hard as a rock. Her belly tapered down to a small waist, with her hips flaring out enticingly and ending in these long, long and beautifully sculptured legs. Her breathing was becoming heavy, and she moved her body up to my hands that were caressing the full, flush lips of her pussy. Her mound was plump and inviting and she opened her legs a bit to give me better access, making no effort to hide herself and leaving her body fully open to my adoration. Her curves were delicious, her muscles defined nicely, and her long legs ready to be caressed. I was mesmerized.

"What are you waiting for?" she teased. "Another invitation?"

"I'm just enjoying the scenery."

"Well, enjoy it with more than your eyes, please."