A Fantasy about Love Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last we came to our personal logistics. We would obviously live in Sydney, but how often could we come to Brisbane? She did not want to live alone anymore. How often could she come to Sydney? How would Mary Ann fit into our plans? Could she occasionally come to Brisbane on her own? How would we all fit together?

"James, I know that I do stupid things once in a while when my personal feelings are involved. You have corrected me already twice, and I'm trying hard not to repeat errors. They might happen, however, and I beg your forgiveness - and Maureen's - in advance. You know that I'm sexually much more active than Maureen and I cannot give you a reason for this; perhaps after the long time I was alone, my mind wants to make up for lost time? I don't know, James, but please forgive me when I do something wrong. It is not because I want to dominate you or Maureen, but this is who I am. You must know also, however, that if I had to choose between having you and not making love, and not having you, I would always choose you, my love. Having said this I really, really, REALLY, adore making love with you and if you let me be with you, you'll have me from the front, from the back, in my mouth, in whatever variation we can come up with. Just control me, please!"

I looked at her and wondered what to say. She was a really sexy creature, but this relationship was not only about sex, but much more about love, affection, and trust.

At the end, I said: "Eileen, I love you and you know this, but we cannot live only thinking about sex. This is still new to us: our bonds, Mary Ann entering, and the pleasure we have in satisfying the other. My honeymoon was wonderful, and I enjoyed tremendously having Maureen for me every day, but it was not a one-way street. We wanted to make love, had occasionally a bit of enthusiasm thrown in (that love bite was an accident and I do enjoy looking at it), but we really enjoyed going to sleep in each other's arms and waking up with a smile and a kiss, well, actually three kisses."

She listened attentive, but I wondered whether she really understood what I was saying.

"This is what I'm looking forward to for the next years. When we'll be here or when you come to Sydney, I'll enjoy you very much and I hope that at the end of your stay you have difficulties walking; I'll enjoy much more, however, your beauty, your intelligence, your charm, your trust, and your love. It's not a sexual frenzy, not a competition who comes more often or yells more in a climax, but we'll enjoy our bodies AND our mind. How you'll end up with Maureen or Mary Ann will depend on them; it is their decision, not mine. I shall watch Mary Ann, however: you're an overwhelming person and perhaps she needs protection in the beginning. Are you OK with this?"

Her only response was to get up, come over and kiss me and I felt that she was happy, and even when she pushed her tongue into my mouth, she had given up command and was proactive, but not dominating. I took her in my arms and almost immediately Maureen joined us. What a wonderful feeling! Maureen started to get more excited and rubbed her puffy nipples into my face, but I stopped her.

"Ladies, it is getting late and I believe we deserve a good lunch. Where do you want to go?"

"James, what do you want? Fish, seafood, steak, pasta - or us?"

"Let's do this in the proper order: first food and a good bottle of wine, then a nap (just a nap, please) and at night we'll say properly goodbye. How does this sound?"

Eileen decided to go to a river restaurant where she could have seafood, Maureen pasta and I a big, bloody steak. Then they looked at each other and Eileen said slowly.

"Maureen, I have Grey Goose and Belvedere in the freezer, and since your first visit there is always smoked salmon in the fridge. Does this tempt you?"

Maureen went through her decision-making process and not too long this time and nodded slowly.

"That is something I have been thinking about; I could not find Grey Goose in the hotel. Let's go ahead and see what the evening brings."

I looked at them and asked whether I had any input in that decision and the answer was a straight forward no. Well, the life of a lord and master has its own surprises, and not all of them arrive through my command. Nevertheless, it was a thought I had entertained also, and I was looking forward to seeing the thought become reality.

I sent them off to get dressed and selected for me a nice white shirt, blue trousers and a navy cut blazer. When they appeared, I was happy that I selected a more formal outfit: the two were dressed to kill. Eileen had chosen a light red shirt with a narrow blue skirt with red sandals with high heels; her top buttons were open and showed the lace of an almost transparent bra. Maureen had gone the same way, but with a light blue shirt, a long narrow white skirt that reached her feet, blue sandals with high heels also, and her bra was not visible. I assumed there was one since we were going out, but was not certain - in any case, she did not need one to support her firm breasts. Her hair was done up in luscious curls, a light blush on her cheeks emphasized their big eyes. Eileen presented her ruby brooch on her left breast, and Maureen her emerald ring. What was beautiful, however, was the smile that greeted me.

When I wanted to kiss them, both yelled at me to go away. It had taken them some time to get everything in the right combination and I could take it off when we came back, but not now.

"James, I made the reservation for the Count and Countess de Winter. Behave! This'll be fun!"

She took out her big Mercedes and somehow had arranged a driver. I handed the ladies into the car and sat beside the driver. He looked familiar, but did not give me any clue until Eileen said from behind: "Do you remember Rogerio? The driver you let waiting in front of that restaurant for hours while you escaped through the back door? He promised that today he would park in a way that he could watch both the backdoor and the front entrance."

"Well, Mr. Rogerio, I did not apologize before, so I want to tell you that I am sorry; perhaps it is a conciliation that we had a lot of fun on our own without a family spy watching us. At least you did not lose any money: Mrs. Monahan made me pay you your fee for overtime."

"Count de Winter, I was angry at first, but then I remembered my own youth and accepted it; but I did not forget to present my bill!"

At the restaurant he jumped out of the car and first opened the door for Maureen, Countess de Winter, and then for Eileen, a mere socialite. I took the arms of both ladies and we entered the restaurant. It was beautifully decorated, with paintings showing English hunt scenes, a bar with a wooden top that glimmered with years of wax and rubbing, a view to the river through a garden with old oak trees, and a maître d' who was waiting at the door. He did not know who to address first: nobility or a loyal customer.

Eileen let him squirm for a moment and then introduced us. "Count de Winter and my daughter, the Countess de Winter. You have a table for us?"

He bowed and led us to the side opening up to the garden and the river view.

"Is this acceptable, Count de Winter? Mrs. Monahan? Countess?" His voice was smooth, but loud enough that by now everyone in the restaurant knew who had arrived. Eileen preened herself and when I looked at her, she smiled. "Let me have this innocent fun! Tomorrow it'll be in the papers and my so-called friends will be furious!"

The Maître d' came back with the menu and the wine list that I handed over to Eileen. The selections were appetizing and I selected breast of quail as an appetizer (I must have a one-track mind) and a Black Angus T-Bone steak. When he asked for the way I liked it, I said that when I cut it, I wanted to hear a remote 'mooo...'. Maureen went for a salad and then a light pesto salad, and Eileen had also the salad and then Abalone. This made the wine selection difficult and whilst the two were discussing this grape against the other, and the Maître d' standing in attention, I asked for a Sherry to make the time pass. Finally, they came to a conclusion and three half bottles appeared on the table. A Chardonnay for Eileen, a Gamay for Maureen and a Malbec from South America for me.

The selections were fine, and the wines matched them superbly. The Maître d' passed our table several times asking the Countess whether everything was all right, then recommending to the Count a special side dish; I was getting upset and called him to stop this. By this time everyone in the restaurant must have heard his remarks and we wanted now to eat in silence. He vanished and the waiters were an example of good service. When they offered coffee, Eileen declined and asked for the bill remarking: "We'll have coffee and cream at home; the cream is very special and home-made." She told them to send the bill to NT and off we went.

Rogerio was waiting and as promised, had parked the car in a way that he could watch both entrances. He also had a big smile on his face when he opened the car for the Countess while I handed Eileen to her seat. When I sat down beside him, he whispered: "I'm so happy that things worked out, Count. I've never seen Mrs. Monahan so relaxed and content. Thank you, sir."

We arrived at the house and Rogerio vanished with the car. Shutting the main door, Eileen turned to me and told me that now I could kiss her and mess up her makeup. I took her in my arms and really kissed her until a cough at my side reminded me that there was another person waiting for my attention. I let Eileen go, and now her makeup was all over her face and mine, but she was smiling and then I took my Maureen in my arms. The kiss was as intense, but completely different: difficult to describe, but more profound, more of her offering herself to me. The next cough was not so low, so I took both into my arms and thanked them for the lunch and especially for the company.

"Do you want coffee or us in bed, James?" Eileen asked. The answer was obvious and within a few minutes we were lying in her bed, both naked and Maureen asking her mother: "He said that we were not capable of parallel processing. Let's see whether he can have two beautiful nude women in his bed and go to sleep!"

I could never resist a challenge and forced myself to think about American baseball statistics and German soccer games; they tried everything, but I could focus well enough to resist and finally, in disgust, they gave up.

Eileen said: "We fed him, we dined him, we loved him, we stroked his penis for heaven's sake, and he goes to sleep? In my time men were stronger than the current generation! So let's go to sleep also and see how he will make up for this dismal behavior at night."

My concentration had worked, but I was not really certain what I liked better: a romp with the two or showing them that I could resist their temptations. Having them asleep with their heads on my chest and hearing their low breathing brought me sleep also.

It was late when we woke up and we all needed a shower. Eileen's shower was big, but did not take the three of us at the same time, so I had to do my duty of first washing carefully and gently Eileen, then Maureen. They both enjoyed it, but whenever I wanted some attention they shied off. They told me to relax and both vanished for a while; when Maureen came back, she licked her lips.

"Do you want a bite to eat, James? I have prepared everything."

When I entered the dining room, I saw what they had prepared: the table was set with the finest bone china with antique tableware, candles were lit, a faint perfume wafted through the room, and the main attraction on the table were two bottles of vodka in a silver ice cooler: Grey Goose and Belvedere. In the middle of the table a plate was heaped with smoked salmon. Both looked at me waiting for my reaction. Eileen was back to her semi-nude gown, and Maureen had changed into a long misty green long gown, but both had their opal pendants on her neck, a piece of jewelry they seldom took off; I let them wait for a while and then nodded.

"Perhaps we should try the vodka first to relax?"

They both smiled; Eileen, enthusiastically, Maureen, a bit less. Eileen opened the bottles and served the salmon.

"Which vodka do you want first?" and her smile indicated what consequences my selection would have.

"Let me try the Belvedere first, it is a bit stronger than the Grey Goose."

Eileen served a shot of the ice-cold vodka and handed me a small plate with the salmon. We downed the drink and she served another one. I observed Maureen: her eyes showed a certain hesitance as if she did not know what she wanted. Eileen was exuberant, however, talking about the lunch and her friends, about the wedding and the wonderful event it as, she just prattled on and on. After the fourth vodka I declined another one; I wanted to know what I was feeling. Maureen had become even quieter and I watched her with care: had she committed to something she decided now that she did not want anymore?

Eileen was getting jumpy, so I decided the first pass had been done and the real fun could start. I got up and Eileen immediately followed, calling Maureen and took my hand.

"James, my love, I'm so happy that you're here, and that I can give you my last offer."

She pulled us to her bedroom and on the way, her gown disappeared. She moved her ass seductively to show her intentions and threw herself on her bed.

"Kiss me, darling. Touch my body and caress it. I want to be ready for you for whatever you want!"

It was probably more about what she wanted, but it was a real pleasure to follow her request. I went down her body with my hands and lips, and up again to her lips. Slowly wandering down again, I spent time kissing her neck, behind her earlobes, taking her breast into my mouth, kissing, sucking and biting it gently. Eileen was getting more and more restless and she started to moan that she wanted more. I glided down and arrived at her labia with her crunchy inner lips already wet and glistening. I parted them with my finger and more fluids leaked out, which I drank with pleasure. It had her special earthy taste with a little sweet added in; a taste I would recognize immediately anytime. She lifted her hips to give me better access and I dug deeper, with my finger entering her and stroking her inner walls, and my tongue swirling around her stiff clitoris. I was lying between her legs and she lifted them to her shoulders and her pussy was straight in front of my eyes and her puckered anus was blinking at me. I moved my finger downwards and touched it. She twitched and whispered: "Yes, my love. Make love to me in my ass. Take me there to complete the blessing."

She turned her head to Maureen who was watching us.

"Maureen, please give James the KY on the sideboard. He, and especially I, will need it."

Maureen leaned over and put the tube into my hand. I kissed Eileen's little brown hole once more, trying to push my tongue into it, but managed only to tease it. She wriggled her ass invitingly. "Oh God, James, that's it. That's what I was waiting for. Go ahead, my love. I'm waiting to feel you inside me."

She whimpered and moaned, her face moving from one side to the other, her hair wide open. Her eyes were closed now, with all her attention on what I was doing to her ass. Her swollen pussy was leaking even more, and her cleft was shining with the fluids from my kisses and her pussy. I took the KY and pushed a generous amount on her anus and my finger, and then I pushed it into her hole. It was difficult to enter, and even trying to relax it was almost impossible, but finally, I succeeded, and my finger, lubricated by the cream, slipped in. I moved it around and I felt her relaxing her inner muscles and a second finger entered. Eileen suddenly stopped, shuddered and became rigid for a moment, and then opened her eyes, smiling.

"James, now is the moment: take me. I want to feel your penis inside me, filling me!"

She turned around and lifted her body, supporting herself only on her knees and arms, offering her ass to me. It was glittering with her fluids and the cream, inviting me to enter it. I moved forward and touched it with the tip of my shaft. Squirming around until I was rested securely between her cheeks, she pushed back hard, moaning and grinding. My hands found her breasts, squeezing and caressing them, and twisting her nipples gently. She kept moving until the head of my penis found her entrance and knocked, pleading to be allowed to enter. She purred and twisted, trying to help me and to suck me in.

I put more cream on her anus and my shaft and pushed back into her. Her outer ring opened slowly at first, but then allowed me to enter. Eileen moaned, and I felt her trying to relax again. I moved one finger to her pussy and stroked her clitoris. This made her feel other sensations and suddenly, her anus opened another stage. I slipped in another inch and stopped; now it was Eileen's responsibility to decide the progress of our love making. She backed away a bit, and then pushed forward again. I did not feel like I was penetrating her, but it was more a sense of her relaxing, her tension diminishing and giving me the space to move in farther. I heard a sigh of satisfaction and then her body writhed under me, her hips pushing against my shaft. I could feel how relaxed she was as I started twisting inside her. On one of her thrusts, I pushed as well. I slipped farther in, and she whispered "Ohhhh..." when I bottomed out. I let her enjoy the sensation of giving her ass for a while.

"This feels so good..." she breathed.

"This feels fantastic!" I answered back. I traced my fingers over her legs and her back, feeling the sparks flow between us. Eileen sinuously twisted her hips, exploring and drawing out all the sensations inside and around her ass. Her moans and whimpers attested to the raw pleasure coursing through her body. I slowly pushed and pulled, letting her control the pace and depth. She enjoyed the feeling of my shaft in her, and she lasted longer than I had expected, but then her breathing became labored, coinciding with our rocking moves. I moved back to her clitoris and stroked it.

"Oh, Yes! Please continue. Do me faster, James!"

She was ready for her orgasm, and I tried to control myself so that we could come together. She panted and sweat broke out on her skin. I felt her muscles tense and then she passed the point of no return. "I'm coming!" she yelled and rammed herself into me. She pushed and twisted, and I held on not to be thrown out. Her ass pulsed around my shaft and she yelled once more in delight "I'm coming! Do me, James! Do me hard! YES, NOW!..." and her orgasm pulled my own from inside me, and I filled her with my semen. It was pure ecstasy for us both, and we needed time to come back to reality, shuddering with little aftershocks.

When I moved, she suddenly trembled again and came once more, with me still deep inside her, and both of us enjoying the memories of this encounter. It was lust, sex, and love all combined. She fell back to the bed, and her body started to relax.

"Oh my God. That was fantastic." Eileen exclaimed.

I agreed. "That was more than fantastic - that was earth trembling. That was so intense, it was frightening."

I stayed in her, feeling her tremble and each little move sent more excitement to my body. My shaft was not completely exhausted and wanted more. I lifted her up again and pumped my penis up and down in her ass.

"James, I am done. Take Maureen, please!"

"No, Eileen, I want you once more. You started it and I want to finish it in you."

She sighed, but her movements implied that she was ready to go once more. I drove her relentlessly, and slowly she responded. Her sighing turned into moaning, and her moaning turned into loud requests: "James, yes. Take me once more ... Make me yours ... Make me come! ... Darling, I want you now! ... YES!..." and she came again, taking me with her. Now I was exhausted, too, and I let her rest. Slowly my penis slipped out and a torrent of fluids followed. She had come several times and I twice: I had filled her as promised.

1...67891011