A Fantasy about Love Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she turned to me and asked: Tell me about Mary Ann. It was funny to look at her when she came back. She grinned so happily but moved as if a lot of muscles really hurt. She ran to us and hugged me and thanked me a thousand times that I had given her to you, that she knew that you were mine, but that she was allowed to get a part of our happiness, that you had been wonderful and that it had not hurt at all, that you had made her come and come again, and when would we be back in Sydney? We might have awakened a monster, my love, but she is a loving monster. I had to stop her because people started to stare at us; thank God we were in a private area and nobody could hear us. Then she hugged Mom and promised her that she always would stand back as she was my mother and your lover, but that she would do everything for Mom to deserve her love and trust and would never ever hurt me or Mom. She wanted to be friends, really good friends. She only hoped and prayed that we would give her the opportunity to continue to be with you, to be your lover, to protect you in the office, to make love again: James, she babbled and babbled until I finally had to stop her! It was so funny!"

She laughed happily.

"I told her that she was family now and family protects itself. She would always be welcome in our home and in our bed, and she did not have to ask for it - it will be freely given. James, you've now three women who want your attention; how will you handle this? And don't fool yourself since Mary Ann is now forever with us! And tell me: how do you attract us? I was the first, Mom the second, and now Mary Ann. We're so different, but we all are totally dedicated to you and would never look at another man. Please, will your collection of your women now stop?"

I thought about this little problem and asked for a double Bourbon as I needed strength.

"My love, what happened between you and me was a miracle and cannot be repeated. We are bonded heart and soul, and what you feel for me, I feel for you. Nobody will ever come between us. Your mother somehow crept into my heart: her sadness, her intelligence, her drive, her beauty, her love for you - suddenly she was in my arms and you accepted that. She is different from you and attracts with her sensuality and her open willingness to be sexually active. My love, I said this before: making love with you is everything: tenderness, love, trust affection, the best sex ever, and at the end, we look at each other and we're happy. With Eileen it is different; making love to her is sex, love, affection, sensuality, and at the end, we're satisfied, exhausted and content.

I stopped and sipped my Bourbon.

"With Mary Ann? I don't know since we made love just for one night and she gave me her virginity. By the way, that note was so tender 'Open your gift gently!' and I did open her very gently! It was pure bliss for her and me. At the beginning, I had thought that perhaps one day we might find the right man for her, but at least for now she'll not look at anybody except me. This is a huge responsibility and I'll need your help to carry her and not to hurt her. She knows that you and I are one; she is satisfied now to be beside us, to share trust and bodies, and I don't see any difficulties now. What will happen in a years' time or two, that´s what I´m worried about. I believe that it'll be wonderful to stay together; did you realize that Eileen talks mainly about herself, but Mary Ann talks about us, and what she can do for us? Whatever will happen in the future, we'll resolve it when it comes up."

I finished my drink and smiled at her. "Darling, we're now on our honeymoon and I refuse to discuss other women!"

Maureen looked at me and I could see in her eyes her decision tree being analyzed. Then she nodded and said: "OK. In Sydney we have another discussion."

She asked for a glass of wine when the General Manager appeared and told us that the apartment was ready for us. Walking back, he told us about the attractions of the hotel and surrounding areas, the restaurant that offered local and international dishes and that it had won already two international awards, and that the chef Dean was giving cooking lessons if two or more people were interested ... They had also an excellent cellar with Australian and New Zealand wines and he hoped that we would enjoy our stay.

The cabana was generous in its space, with its oriental décor and a view towards the ocean, and we saw that everything was properly put away. Maureen looked at me. "Perhaps I could get accustomed to this; James, my love, if this ever happens, get me back to reality, Countess or not."

We had a shower, changed into something comfortable, and relaxed for a while discussing the wedding. Eileen had been delirious showing off her son-in-law, actually showing off a title, her friends were jealous, my friends were happy for us, Mary Ann was floating around on cloud nine, Sir Allan was gracious, and it had been a wonderful event. Suddenly the phone rang, and the chef asked whether we would like to have room service or would come to the restaurant. He asked because it was already past eight o´clock; we had fallen asleep without noticing it. We said we would be there in 30 minutes and as a reward, the food was excellent, and the accompanying wines matched the quality of the dishes.

We walked slowly back to the cabana; there was a full moon, we heard waves crashing onto the beach and a few shrill birds cries from some distance, and when we reached the beach the silver light over the Pacific was stunning. We sat down and Maureen leaned against me and put her head on my shoulder.

"James, will it always be like this? That we'll be as happy as we are today? That we always stay together as one?"

"Maureen, we'll always be happy; we'll always stay together. There will be moments of disagreements since it is impossible to live together as we do and never have a different opinion about certain matters, and words will fly. We have to promise, however, that we never go to sleep angry with each other, never to lie even if it hurts to tell the truth, and always to trust each other completely. Even if the other one has a different opinion, this does not mean that he'll not support you when you need it."

She nodded and said smiling. "Yes, Oh Lord and Master, James Gustav, Count de Winter. Understood and agreed, but this goes for both sides, my love."

We stayed for a while looking at the ocean and enjoying the other's company without saying a word. Then we went back to the cabana and made love, slowly, gently and lovingly.

The next morning we woke up late and I ordered room service, adding a bottle of bubbly, but first we went for a run on the beach. Close to our smallish hotel was a bigger one, with apparently more guests. The beach was busy, and a volleyball game was going on. To my big surprise, the players were all female, young and topless. I was surprised: I had read that in Bali nudism and topless were forbidden.

Maureen looked at me and asked whether I wanted to change the hotel, but now well domesticated, I denied any intentions on my side. It was a very pretty sight, however. When we came back, the breakfast had been served and we ate well. We also checked the hotel offerings and decided to go to one of the cooking lessons, and Maureen wanted to spend a day at the spa. The first day we would relax, however. The General Manager appeared after a while and asked whether there was anything he could help us with; Maureen asked about shopping; no surprise there, she was a woman! He offered the services of his wife, who seemed to know the right boutiques and looking at me, Maureen told him that perhaps this afternoon would be fine. He smiled and told her that she would be at the cabana at 14.30. When he was gone, I glanced at Maureen and asked what had happened to the relaxing in the afternoon, but without any hesitation I was told that for women, shopping is relaxation.

Later we had lunch and again, the food was excellent. The promised companion appeared on time, a statuesque blonde, I received a kiss and off they went. I got one of my airport thrillers to spend time and slowly was getting nervous because it was getting dark and no Maureen. Then I heard loud laughter and the two ladies appeared and both with big shopping bags in their hands.

"You have a lovely wife, Count. She's a lot of fun and you'll find her selections interesting!"

They must have had a few drinks because my dear wife could not stop smiling. She told me to come into the cabana since she could model some for me. I must admit that the local boutiques showed a creativity in dress design I did not expect: they were exotic, revealing, and beautiful. I wondered about the number of dresses bought, but she said some were for her mother and others for Mary Ann. There was one that could only be worn in private as the color was skin-like, there was a lot of lace and one could not decide without being impolite whether she was nude underneath or not (when I hugged her, I discovered that she was). She showered and we had dinner, with seafood and a bottle of the bold and opulent Saint Clair Wairau Reserve, a wonderful Sauvignon Blanc.

Back in the cabana, Maureen turned to me and said that she wanted to discuss money with me. I wondered what this was about, but said sure, go ahead.

"My love, we´ve never talked about money and I'm grateful for this. You know that Mom has a lot of money, but this subject never came up. I always had an investment fund set up for me that paid my credit card bills. I never cared for money since I was a rebel without a cause - and at the end, the bill was always paid. As soon as I moved to Sydney, however, everything changed, and I knew that I had to change my habits. I accepted that I had to live within the budget you had set for me and the salary I started to earn from NT. The only time I went back to my account was when I went shopping with Mary Ann, since she did not have money to purchase what I wanted for her and I paid for most of it, and she still does not know this, James. I thought it exquisite if your money would buy lacy underwear for your secretary... ." and she grinned mischievously.

"You heard that Mom gave me ten percent of NT shares as a wedding present, and voting shares this time. The five percent I had before were preferential shares, just giving me dividends. It appears that now I do have to work seriously for NT! This also means that I do have a lot more money and I don´t know what to do. What's mine is yours, you know this. Do you want it? I can transfer it to your account and can still live comfortably with my salary, which is reasonably generous I admit, and when I need something, you'll give it to me. I know that you have some money also and you bought the flat. Mom wanted to do this, but you jumped ahead. So what do you want to do?"

I was surprised and wondered how much money was involved. She gave me more details and I had to admit that she had seriously more money than I!

"I´ve thought about this also, my love. You're my responsibility and I want to live with you on the money I earn and what I have. It's a silly attitude, but that is what I want. The major part of my money is invested, and I was lucky with my investments. I'll handle all our expenses. Your salary is for you to spend as you like. I suggest that regarding your investments, we sit with Eileen and discuss this. There are many options to invest and perhaps one of them is to invest in NT? Instead of NT taking a bank loan for its expansion program, you could substitute for the bank and you would earn considerably more than what you get now, investing in bonds. We could divide and do both, but I believe that your mother is a very intelligent woman and her input would probably increase your chances"

She agreed and only said that if there were special expenses, she wanted to use her money; for example, we had bought the flat and it needed redecoration. There were certain paintings she would like to buy and if she went for the quality she wanted, they would be expensive.

"By the way, did you see the painting your company gave us? I will hang it in our living room to remind us how beautiful Australia is."

I remember seeing it somewhere: a nice, big painting of the Australian bush, with the sun going down on the horizon.

There were other items: the kitchen could be improved a lot, and some furniture. Could she please do this and use her money? She would leave the wine cellar to me but would give me advice. She stopped and asked me to tell her the truth. How much did I know about wines? Did I lie to her when we met first and she gave me the discourse about the Grange Hermitage?

"I never lied conscientiously to you, my love. I may have forgotten occasionally to tell you all the truth and all of the truth, but I never looked at you and lied. I learned a bit about wine in the States and here in Australia, Peter has taken me under his wings. You, my love, know much more than I and it will take me a long time to catch up. We'll combine your, Eileen's and Peter's knowledge of wines and I'll enjoy learning with you."

"But going back to your question: I agree completely with you. There are expenses that are difficult to place in a budget and considering that you have much more money than I, let's do it your way. I handle our expenses and you whatever will blow our budget away. Thank God, money is not our problem, but managing it might be! But as long as you and I trust each other, there will be no real problem."

I embraced her and soon we were in our favorite position: making love.

The next morning, we went for our run and Maureen grinned when I turned left.

"Do you want to see the volleyball game again?"

The players were different players, but also quite pretty and topless. When we passed them on our run, they called out asking whether we would not like to join them. Maureen stopped and looked at me.

"You can go on running, but I'll play volley!"

I needed the exercise since I had neglected my martial art lessons and my running, and I knew that Mary Ann would run me into the ground if I was not to improve rapidly. I continued for another three miles and when I came back, I saw Maureen playing, too - and topless!

"Come and join us, my love. We need one more player! Or do you refuse to play in a female team?"

I could never reject a challenge and walked over. They were competitive, and they were good. I got involved in the game and was not looking anymore at naked breasts and slender bodies but wanting to win the next point. At the end, we lost, but it had been a lot of fun because my team gave me a kiss for participating; they invited us to join the next morning but asked to arrive earlier. They were stewardesses from an international air company on their layover and the company had rented a significant part of the hotel for its staff.

At the hotel we had our breakfast and then went to the first cooking lesson. I was still looking at the vast variety of material at our disposal when Maureen had already got the plan for the day, placed all the necessary tools in front of her and was looking at Mr. Dean as if to say 'get on and don't waste my time'. It was boring for me and interesting for her; not because of the cooking lesson, but because she could ask him all kind of questions and since he could not resist her smile, he answered all. Lunch was OK and I returned to the cabana and Maureen to the chef. More martial arts exercises, a run on the beach (to the left side, of course and with some pleasant sights and an invitation to stay and participate), and more relaxation with another thriller.

Maureen appeared rather late, apologized for staying for such a long time in the kitchen, but promised to make up for it later and she did, as making love with the woman you adore is always wonderful. And so the week went: breakfast, run on the beach, a swim in the Pacific, volleyball with the stewardesses with a new routine: kisses from the losing team, and kisses from the winning one, lunch, a nap in the afternoon, tea, long conversation about our future, dinner, making love or just snuggling. Twice she went to the spa for pampering: massage, baths, the works. I offered to do the massaging, but she preferred the professional (I had checked: it was a woman). Her shopping partner appeared once and took her out to come back with more bags; Maureen said that my divertissement was guaranteed for the next months and if not only with her, certainly also with Mom or Mary Ann.

She had some favorites among the stewardesses and invited them for dinner the night before we left. It was a great success and suddenly there was soft music. Maureen told me to dance with her new friends and that was nice, too. They seemed to enjoy it, since each one was clinging as close as possible and I could have taken advantage of all of them considering their soft body and the revealing dresses, playing hide and seek (quite different from the volleyball game) and their upturned face practically pleading for a kiss. I managed to please them without passing the limits and they left smiling and a bit high. They all promised to look us up whenever they were in Sydney.

Later in bed, Maureen looked at me and said that she did understand the attraction I had for women, but that it was strange how they flocked to me.

"You could have had any and all of our guests tonight, James, all you had to kiss them and take them into your arms. And my shopping partner implied that she was not averse to an afternoon with us if she were invited. It was indirect, but very well understood. It took me some time to turn her attention around. How did you survive before we met?"

"My love, before you I had only my career and women were not very important to me. I tried once in Germany, but the relationship went sour when she discovered that my career was more important for me than she was. Then I met you and priorities in my life changed. Perhaps women see the way I look at you and how I care for you and that makes me attractive. I admire an intelligent and beautiful woman, and I really adored our volleyball games, but there's only one woman in this world for me and that is you. This is also attractive for women, as they can feel safe around me. They can flirt and dance and tease me, knowing well that it will not be taken in a negative way. There is also always that temptation of a little naughty risk involved: what would happen if he would take me up on my teasing?"

Maureen smiled and kissed me. "Well, let me compensate you for all the women who offered themselves to you and you did not take. Lie back and enjoy me..." and she slowly did her striptease and undressed me with care. Then she made love to my penis until I pleaded for my release, but whenever I was close, she stopped, let me come down and started all over again.

Finally, she relented and climbed on top of me; her pussy was open already and drops were glistening within her inner lips. She took my shaft, guided it to her entrance and pushed down; I entered her slowly, but deliciously deep and when I reached bottom, she was ready to come too. She bent down and kissed me, then placed my hands on her breasts and told me to caress them. She did not want a gentle move, but a firm grasp and when I hesitated, she took my hand and squeezed her nipple.

"I want you to take me hard, not gently, but hard so that I will feel it still tomorrow!"

She pushed down again whilst I pulled her down and our moves were soon synchronized. I did not abuse her, but whenever I slowed down, she demanded more.

"Take me, my love. Faster ... deeper ... faster... " and it became a chant that made her move ever faster, trying to drill my shaft into her. Then she exploded, her body spasmed and she shuddered violently. Before I could stop, she drew away from my penis, turned on her back and took me back in.

1...56789...11