A Fantasy about Love Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen grasped a cloth and wiped us clean, looked at me and whispered: "I don't want to do this tonight; I don't want to perform in front of others when we make love this way. This is just for you and me!"

I nodded and said that I understood and agreed that for us, Maureen and me, this was very special. Eileen enjoyed the sex, but Maureen wanted sex and love.

Eileen started to move and stretched her body. "James, this was out of this world. I don't know whether I can still walk tomorrow, but it was worth it. I don't know how you will be able to take Maureen now?"

"Eileen, you are exhausted and unfortunately, so am I. At this moment I cannot do anything but to thank you and admire you. You were taking me higher and higher and now all I want is to love you and take you in my arms. I have all the time in the world to explore Maureen, and at this moment, all I want is you."

Maureen looked at me and I saw her mouthing "Thank you..." and she bent over and kissed her mother.

"Mom, that was wonderful. I've never dreamed to see you so exciting and excited. I'll remember you, your joy, your giving and taking, your sensuality when James will explore me, as he said so politely. I can and will still learn a lot from you, and James and I'll be always be grateful for this!"

She kissed her mother and all Eileen could do, was to accept her kiss: she was really tired and completely drained. I put her between Maureen and me, and she closed her eyes and fell asleep. Her last move was to snuggle herself as close as possible to my body, take my hand and place it on her breast, and she was gone.

Maureen smiled. "That was quite a performance, my love. I hope that the next time we're alone, I shall receive the same attention and dedication: EOA! I can only admire Mom; she's as forceful as I remember her many years ago, she has given herself to you completely and without any limits, and all she wants is your love. One day I'll find out what is it that you have that attracts all the women around you and what character strength you've to refuse all other invitations to be with you. I love you so much..."

She leaned over her mother to give me a kiss; looking down she said: "I consider my breasts kissed with the proper attention!" and she, too, closed her eyes. I smiled back and adjusted my body to fit tightly to Eileen, and tried to analyze what had happened, but Eileen was not the only person who was tired; my body needed rest also.

I woke up in the morning and the sun had come up already. My ladies were still asleep, and I decided to make coffee for us. I passed through the bathroom to do what was necessary, got my standard outfit of shorts and t-shirt, and when I left the bedroom, they were still asleep.

I made my coffee strong and it seemed that the smell had drifted to the bedroom because Maureen appeared suddenly, with her eyes still half closed. She mumbled something that I had abandoned her, had not kissed her good morning, and what kind of husband was I? She had not bothered to dress and when she sat on my lap, I enjoyed all the soft curves of her beautiful body. I used the opportunity to kiss her properly and she did not resist; quite contrary, she pushed her breasts forward to feel better my attention. Then she sipped some coffee, opened her eyes and asked: "What was that last night? Thank you for not insisting on taking me, too; it was not the right moment, but Mom went overboard, didn't she? I'm not experienced in sex, but that was too much, wasn't it? That was not the love I want, darling."

I considered what I could or should say: she was Maureen's mother, but she was also our lover, and finally said that I could not really respond in a satisfactory way.

"I'm an economist, and our situation is complicated even for a psychologist; you should know this, you have studied it. I believe that emotionally she's still not stable after her long solitude and occasionally overcompensates for this. We have to live with it and perhaps once in a while I've to check her, but she loves me and you as you love me. We'll go with the flow and enjoy her: her mind, her jokes, her charm, her lessons on life, her experience, and certainly her body. Don't worry since we'll solve whatever problem can come up."

Maureen nodded and asked whether I wanted to go back to bed? Or should we go to the living room and I could read the newspaper, listen to music, and she could lay her head on my lap and sleep a little more? She also could say hello to George and see what would happen! George found the idea fascinating and Maureen could feel his willingness to cooperate.

I took the coffee and Maureen and we went to the living room and sat on the couch. Maureen lay down and let her head fall into my lap; by pure coincidence, her hand ended on the tip of my shaft.

"Hello, George, are you tired?" The answer was yes, and she desisted and simply closed her eyes ready to go to sleep again. I had put on the second Rachmaninov piano concerto, a luscious painting in sound, and was trying to decide whether I should read a book by a French philosopher on the meaning of capital and labor, or finish a mystery that was quite interesting. Considering that we had to leave soon for the airport, and that my hand was slowly walking up and down on her nude body, I was afraid that I did not have the necessary focus to concentrate on the philosopher. I did not take long and looking at my watch, I stroked Maureen more intensely. She mumbled something and I tweaked a nipple: gently, but she felt it. Now she protested, but when I told her the time, she jumped up, asking me to wake her Mom and she would prepare a kind of brunch to last us to Sydney.

We went back to the kitchen and when I opened the door Eileen was standing in the other door, dressed in a light blue jogging suit. Her hair was undone: probably the first time I saw her this way, but she was very pretty every way and her face lit up when she saw me.

Suddenly, she changed and started to scowl. She moved into the room, but it was evident that she was sore somewhere.

"You beast, what did you do to me? I hurt all over and cannot sit down. Maureen, my daughter, this man, who I loved, to whom I gave my heart and my body, he abused my trust. I offered my body to him and he took it and not gently, but roughly. He went on and on, and even when I asked him to stop and you know that I had come already several times, he continued saying what I had started, he wanted to finish with me. I begged for mercy and he just went on and on, pounding my ass without any consideration for my gentle nature. When he finally finished, I could not move anymore. Did he stop? No: he kissed me and made me say that I enjoyed it. How can I look at this man again? Can I trust him to repeat this ... erh, I wanted to say can I trust him that he'll treat me better in the future? Can you trust him that he'll do the same to you?" She stopped... "Can you trust him that he'll treat you in a more considerate way?" and she looked at me with a smirk in her eyes. "Come here for your punishment!"

I stepped forward and she embraced me; I must admit it was kind of a careful embrace, not a strong one, and she leaned into me and kissed me for a long time; then she whispered: "Thank you, James. I've never felt like this before and I adore it. It hurts a bit, but this will remind me during the next days, how much I enjoyed giving myself to you, and how wonderful you took care of me. Thank you, my love."

She stepped back and looked at Maureen. "We'll keep him. He has his good sides and well trained, might become even better!"

She walked slowly to the table and requested coffee, toast, eggs, whatever, since she needed to get her strength back. "Why are you nude and I am all dressed up?"

"It just happened, Mom. I tried to converse with George, but he told me that he had such a wonderful time last night with a beautiful lady that he was not interested in me. Imagine! I am not ugly, I put his hands on my breasts and my pussy, and all he did was finish a thriller! Men!"

Both laughed and Maureen came back to give me a kiss and smirking at Eileen, rubbed her breast into my mouth. I could not resist and started to caress it until we heard someone say: "Stop this! I want my coffee! You can continue when you are in Sydney: now have something to eat and then you'll have to go to the airport. I have told Rogerio to be here in" she looked at the watch "in 45 minutes, so hurry up! And by the way, and I hope you don't mind, I gave Mary Ann a copy of the keys to your apartment; she wanted to take care of it during your absence and have it ready when you came back. Was this OK?"

I nodded and then we did as we were told, had our breakfast and got dressed. I had my normal informal outfit, Maureen was properly dressed in a light green blouse, a dark narrow skirt and white sandals. Her hair was put up in a ponytail, her lashes had a bit of mascara to enhance her eyes, blush on her cheeks, a smile and, as always, her opal pendant hanging around her neck, with the opal earrings completing a vision of beauty.

We said goodbye, and both started to cry. I tried to tell Maureen that she had to redo her makeup and finally, almost by force, took her out of the door and into the waiting car. I believe that Maureen expected the Count and Countess treatment at the airport, but we were treated as normal customers. Sic transit Gloria!

The flight was fine, the luggage was coming out rapidly, a taxi was ready, and we arrived home without any delay.

TO BE CONTINUED

1...67891011