A Fantasy about Love Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was busy, as I had to leave early for our meeting that went surprisingly well. I advised that the first equipment was scheduled to leave the plant soon, since we had advanced on our time table due to the cooperation of the NT staff; I was able to leave early to meet Maureen and to have the administrative details sorted out at the city office. When I saw the public notice on our wedding, I asked Maureen to call her mother on some detail; while she did this at a good distance because the connection was bad, I gave the official my new passport with my new data. I asked him to change my name quietly and not to tell anyone. He looked at it and said that there was no problem and changed the data. Then we had a quick lunch with Eileen, and I told her about the good meeting we had and that she would see soon the progress in her company.

Flying back to Sydney, Maureen and I discussed her plans for the week, and she decided to go back to Brisbane on Thursday morning to run through all the preparations once more. She asked whether she could take Mary Ann along on Thursday and I agreed readily: she had amassed a lot of overtime and weekends worked and there was no problem.

At home she called Mary Ann and asked whether she could come over for an hour to discuss her plans as there would be no time on Tuesday at the office. She agreed immediately and must have found a taxi rather fast because she rang the bell within a few minutes. She kissed Maureen and then sank into me for a long, deep kiss. Her arms went around my neck and when she came up for breath, she laid her head on my shoulder.

"I needed this, James. I missed you so much."

Maureen smiled and said that there was no time for fooling around, we all had to discuss the week and I still had to prepare documents for my trip.

Mary Ann was disappointed. "No local rules apply today?"

They looked at each other and Maureen said, "Why not?" and both vanished to the bedroom.

When they came back the room lightened: Maureen was in her little transparent harem costume, and Mary Ann had borrowed once more the knitted sweater with the convenient holes. Her left breast was completely exposed, and I was certain that with the right research I could expose the other nipple, too. Maureen was decisive, however. "No fooling around tonight" and I could just enjoy the lovely sight of my two ladies. We sat down for dinner and updated Mary Ann on the events of the weekend: she was going with Maureen to Brisbane to meet Eileen and help them prepare the wedding. She almost fainted but took a deep breath and said if it was done to help her with Eileen, she would do anything.

She also told us about the lunch with Peter. " He's a nice guy and full of himself. When he started to become romantic, I steered him to explain the wine to me as you suggested and after an hour, I knew much more about wine than I ever wanted to know, but it also spent time and when I asked him to call me a taxi, he drove me home. I believe that he'll ask me out again and then I'll gently insert that I'm a lesbian."

We stared at her: a lesbian?

"What better cover for me? I can be nice to James since everyone in the company knows how much I respect him, and nobody will suspect a romantic involvement. Isn´t that clever?"

"Well, as long as you know and accept that you might suddenly have other people with the same interest looking you up, this might work. How you'll get out of that situation might be interesting!"

We finished dinner and Mary Ann asked whether she could stay for just another few minutes, but Maureen was firm: the night was late, and a lot of work was coming up for all of us. While Mary Ann was changing back to street clothes, I called her taxi and sent her home. Maureen and I cuddled a bit and then fell asleep.

The next morning the office was busy: I called all my people to update my files for my presentation in NY and the only moment I had to say goodbye to Mary Ann was when everyone left for lunch and there was a moment of silence on my floor. I closed the door and kissed her with all the affection I had for her and when we stopped to take a breath again, she started to cry.

"What will happen to me in Brisbane? Will I still be yours? What will happen if her mother doesn't like me? What should I do?"

"Mary Ann, my darling, be yourself. She is a very sensual woman, loves to tease, very smart and decisive, and will give you a fair try. Maureen is at your side, do not forget this. Be yourself: that is the important point!"

"Could you please say once more 'my darling ', please?"

"Thank you for everything, my darling, and I love you. We have talked about this, and there will be a solution one way or the other soon. Just do your part!"

One last kiss and I took my tickets and had to leave. Maureen and Peter were waiting for me to take me to the airport. On the way Peter was telling us about their lunch date and he seemed quite confused.

"She is a lovely girl, but quite reserved. The only time she opened up was when she asked me about the wine, I was able to give her some hints what to search for. She listens well and seemed to understand what I was trying to explain to her. I shall ask her out again."

Maureen looked at me and smiled: it had worked. I wonder what he would feel when the lesbian gambit would be played.

"James, I have two additional files to give to you. One is good: a prospect will probably become a customer and he is more in your area as in mine, but the other one has serious problems with us. He will need your special skills to stay with us. Here is a summary."

We spent our time going through his reasoning and suddenly we were at the airport. Peter left us alone to say goodbye, and it was not easy to leave Maureen. The counter lady took my ticket and looked at the terminal.

"You have been upgraded to first class, sir. Your secretary called us reminding us about the business your company has with us, and our manager agreed to the upgrade. Congratulations and a good flight."

I asked Maureen to thank Mary Ann for her care, gave her a last kiss and went into the plane.

Chapter 24: The Wedding Gift

The flight was tranquil, the food was good, one wine was excellent, and the vintage Dom Perignon was outstanding. I could revise my presentation once more, read a book and slept well.

In NY they picked me up at the airport and after having a shower and a light meal in the Sherry Netherland Hotel, close to Central Park and in walking distance of the office, I went to Mr. Cunningham´s office. He was already waiting for me with my sales statistics on his desk.

"You're doing an outstanding job, James. Congratulations. You're doing well for the region, the company and yourself; keep it up, my friend! You've passed your year´s quota already comfortably and since the yearend is not far away, you might very well end up as the top sales manager in our company. This will look good on your résumé."

He introduced me to some of his colleagues and told me to be early next day at the office, as he wanted to go through some other points with me. Then he sent me to the hotel to relax. It was a grand hotel and well decorated in a beige game of colors. They had given me a suite (and it must have cost some money), comfortable, with modern light Scandinavian furniture and a veranda overlooking the park. I ordered room service and enjoying the lights of the city and my life.

I called Maureen to tell her that everything was OK and spent some time talking romantic nonsense. The next morning, I was early at the office as ordered, discussed my priority projects and told him about my wedding. Then the meetings started: my presentation went very well and the sales following our efforts were proof of our success. Then the others entered: New products, new rules, new services, another reorganization, some items boring, others interesting. Late at night I spoke with Maureen who told me not to worry since things were going well in Brisbane.

We had the Saturday free and I spent the day shopping for my ladies. I went first to Bloomingdales, but did not find anything interesting. Walking down Fifth Avenue I saw Takashimaya and bought a beautiful very light and almost transparent grey scarf for Eileen, the fabric similar to the long gowns she used to interest me in her. Farther down was Saks and I found a wonderful Hermès scarf for Maureen and two ties for me. I added Balenciaga and Celui perfumes to my bag and finally became courageous and bought a little Gucci evening clutch for Mary Ann - obviously in a blue color.

That was as far as I dared to go and since I did not really understand the intricacies of the female taste in bags, shoes and dresses, I concentrated on jewelry. Tiffany never could be wrong, and I found some nice diamond earrings for Mary Anny, a beautiful emerald ring for Maureen, and a ruby brooch for Eileen that would match her hair.

I also met my colleague who had moved to the States before I arrived in Sydney, and whose flat I had rented. He confirmed that he was willing to sell the apartment and wanted to know whether I was interested in purchasing it. He had decided to stay in the States for the foreseeable future and found a nice apartment in NY, but needed a significant amount of money as a down payment. I had discussed this with Maureen already and we both willing to acquire the flat if the price was right. To my surprise, he offered a serious discount it the deal could be done in the next two weeks. I told him the money was no problem, but I had to check all legal formalities. We shook hands and depending on what the solicitor would say, the flat was ours.

The formal dinner was in Le Bernardin, a famous seafood restaurant. As expected, it was outstanding and to my surprise, they presented me with a wonderful Steuben vase as a wedding gift. Mr. Cunningham went out of his way to emphasize my professional and private success - Maureen´s ears must have rung when he said that I was lucky to have one of the most beautiful women he had ever met as my future wife, and we all said goodbye and went our way.

The Sunday flight back was again uneventful, and I could organize my notes to be able to instruct and orient my staff during the two weeks I would be absent. Maureen was at the airport to pick me up, and her eyes lit up when she saw me. Her smile was so happy that I saw some people starting to smile also, just looking at her. She flew into my arms, and time stopped. The need to breathe finally forced us apart, and I looked at her. She was lovely, dressed in a light summer dress that showed off her figure to great advantage, and with her opal pendant between her breasts. She hugged me and kissed me again.

"I missed you, my love. I missed you so much!"

Seeing that we were an obstacle to the flow of people trying to get out, I pulled her to the side and asked: "Is everything OK? Are you well?"

She nodded and replied that now everything was OK, as I was home and with her. We left for the parking lot and she proudly drove the Porsche and I was certain that many men seeing her in the convertible ignored me completely or were very jealous. At home, she closed the door and rearranged herself once more around me: her arms around my neck, her lips on mine, and her hips pressed against me. Then she let me go and told me to have a shower and she would prepare a light lunch since she knew that I had to go to the office afterwards; there was not much time left until I was gone for Brisbane. I did as I was told and as always, the food was wonderful, but her smile looking at me was so much more invigorating. She was with me and she loved me - just looking at her eyes showed everything.

I told her about my days in New York and asked her how Brisbane went. Apparently there had been some administrative problems and the catering caused an explosion from Eileen, but the rest was under control. She would fly to Brisbane on Wednesday and I should follow on Friday. Saturday would be the great event and Sunday we would be off for Bali for a two weeks honeymoon.

I asked "How did Eileen and Mary Ann behave? Any problems?"

Maureen smiled and replied that it had been surprising how well the two had hit it off, Mary Ann on her best behavior and slowly receiving Eileen's acceptance.

"It was surprising how easily Mary Ann conquered Mom, never submissive, defending herself, helping out, showing her intelligence, and showing her love for us. We´ll see what will happen. Mom agreed that I could have Mary Ann as one of my bridesmaids, and we've all grown attached to each other, and considering the short time we have known each other, this has been a miracle. I asked her to come with me to Brisbane: is this OK with you?"

This meant that I had to hurry to get my things organized in the office and rushed off. Mary Ann was waiting for me, a picture of a demure beauty, dressed in her white blouse and the dark narrow skirt that had become her office uniform.

"How was your flight, Mr. Winter?"

Her smile was dazzling and her eyes sparkling. She was somehow different from the last time I had seen her, more secure of herself, standing proud, and open for admiration.

"Thank you, Mary Ann, especially for the upgrade. It made the flight more comfortable and I had time to rest. As always you've been very good!"

She looked around and whispered with a little TLC, she could even be perfect; would I be interested in handling the treatment?

Then she became the assistant again and handed me all my mail: properly organized, often with a recommendation from her or one of my staff attached that I could either accept or change; to my surprise, I did not have to change too much. They were all well trained and now used to my way of thinking. In the afternoon I asked for a sandwich and tea, and Mary Ann brought it in a nice porcelain cup on a silver platter. I looked at her and she shrugged.

"I didn't like these office items and bought a new one just for you. And for me when we're alone, my love..."

She glanced at me, with love and hope in her eyes.

"Maureen asked me to be one of her bridesmaids - James, may I do this? I want so much to be there and being invited to this position is a great honor for me. I know that we order you around most of the time, but at the end it's always your decision. May I accept it, please?"

I coughed: "I thought I was the Lord and Master of the house; now you admit that you all order me around most of the time?"

She smiled: "Darling, we'll always let you have your say ... And then we'll tell you what to do. Doesn't this make your life much easier?"

Honesty can hurt occasionally, but she was telling the truth.

But she continued. "My love, we know what is good for you and we always think about you to satisfy your slightest wish. But remember - all you have to do is tell me what you really want, and I'll do it, immediately, not hesitating, and with trust and with love!"

Seeing that the door was partially closed, I took her hand and kissed it. "You'll always be welcome in my life, darling, and I'll be very pleased seeing you standing there.

Her smile lit up my office and she touched my shoulder "I'll never disappoint you, darling, and I'll be always there for you, whatever you want."

Then she turned back into office life and we arranged the next day so that she could go with Maureen to Brisbane. She had one more comment to make.

"By the way, Peter asked me out for dinner, and I told him that I had to study at night; I accepted, however, the invitation for a lunch on Saturday. He's really a nice guy, but I can handle him. I got another lesson on oenology with special attention to Australian grapes. It was interesting and I hope that I can delay the lesbian gambit; but it'll come, I'm afraid."

She smiled and added that at one moment she had to put him down when he made a comment about me that she did not like, but he apologized and it was forgiven; she said, however, that it was not forgotten. I asked her to be gentle with him; he would never hurt her and could be helpful in her career.

"Nobody makes any negative remark about you in my presence, darling, even as a joke! Get accustomed to this!"

When we were finished, she said that she dearly love to come and stay with us, but tonight was for Maureen only and there would be other days and nights for her. I was surprised by the quiet certainty in her voice when she said this, but let it go; I would find the explanation shortly.

When I came home Maureen was at the door, undressed in her favorite outfit: the slinky transparent gown, her breasts exposed, and the 1000-watt smile. We kissed and then I was told to shower, change and join her for a drink and dinner. I did this, and we sat down at the table to discuss the next days. I got more details about the Eileen-Mary Ann situation (everything under control), the wedding ceremony (still problematic due to the extension this event had taken), the honeymoon (a beach hotel in Bali), the purchase of the flat (get the lawyer going), and then we ran out of subjects to discuss. I looked at her and my eyes seem to show what I wanted: her in my arms and us making love. She smiled again and said that she would clean up tomorrow; would I please take her now to the bedroom and make love?

It did not take long to divest her of the gown and me to take off my clothes. I re-acquainted myself to her body. investigating every inch with my hands and lips. She offered herself to my caresses and did not hesitate to respond in kind. As always, I paid special attention to her puffy areolae and stiff nipples, and she started to moan with pleasure. Then I wandered down to her pussy and the moaning increased. I parted her labia with a finger and then licked her inner wall; she could not stop moving around and slowly her clitoris appeared. I sucked it reverently and when it was upright, I bit it gently and she simply exploded. Her juices were flowing, and she pulled me up to kiss me.

"Now take me, my love. I was waiting for you all this time and I'm ready. Please, darling!"

I entered her easily and she started to thrash around, mumbling incoherent sounds, thrusting her hips against mine, trying to draw me in deeper and deeper. I followed her and our rhythm started to match each move, she pushing upwards, I pushing into her. She tried to draw it out, but was not very successful. Then I could not control myself anymore and my juices filled her explosively; then she yelled my name, embracing me with all her force and offered herself completely to me. I thrust once more with all my force and she exploded once more, accepting my seeds and giving her love and trust.

When I tried to move away, she clung to me not letting go. "Stay in me, I need this. I want to feel you; I want to feel our juices mingle and I want to feel your body pressing down on me."

After a while I felt her relax and turned her around, with her staying on top of me. Now our juices started to flow out and I felt my stomach getting wet; she looked down and wiped the fluids off with her finger, looked at it and then slowly licked it clean.

"This is us, my love. This is you and I, combined in one single matter, and one day we'll have children. We'll watch out for them, protect them and educate them. All of our future is here..." and she reached down once more to get more fluid on her finger and offered it to me. I swallowed it and she kissed me with deep love. Slowly she rolled off me and lay at my side, with the arms around my shoulder, her head on my chest and a leg on my hip.

"My love, I shall leave tomorrow for Brisbane and I want to take Mary Ann with me. I want her to be at my side to help me, as Mom seems to be overwhelmed by this wedding that has become a monster mega event. It has grown completely out of control and I need help to avoid a catastrophe; I don't know what got into Mom: we will have more than 500 invites. I had to call off TV! Can you imagine the logistics? But with Mary Ann at my side, we´ll handle it. Can I do this, please?"