A Fantasy about Love Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James, that feels so good and it does not hurt at all: quite the contrary!"

She adjusted herself to my body and then lay back on the bed. I pushed forward a bit more and she smiled. Slowly I pushed deeper and suddenly we knew that I was all the way down deep inside her. She moaned and whispered that this felt just right. I waited for a moment and then started to move again. It was so tight that I could almost feel the beat of her heart sounding through her body: fast and excited. I slowly pulled my shaft away from its deepest entry and then pushed back with all force. She screamed and the friction of her tight walls started me on my way.

"Go ahead and come for me, Mary Ann. I want you to, and I want to see and hear your joy."

I emphasized it by moving my shaft in and out of her rapidly, thrusting into her with all my strength. She started to thrash around again, and it seemed that waves of heat radiated from her pussy to my shaft. Then she came and came and came once more, one shock hitting her and then one after the other. Her body trembled and her inner muscles gripped me like a vise. Only the fact that her vagina was so wet made it possible for me to move at all, but move I did, and I felt her juices lubricating her walls and my penis, and pounding her faster and faster, I was finally ready to come; there was no more control and no more gentle moves.

"My love, now is my moment and I take you as mine!" and with one last deep thrust, I plunged in all the way and filled her up with my seeds, spurting with one jet after the other against her cervix. Pulse after pulse hit her, and when I finally relaxed, I felt that our combined juices had wet not only her body but were were flowing down to and through her ass cheeks.

We calmed slowly and I slid off her body to lie beside her. She had a heavenly satisfied smile on her face and suddenly turned to me and hugged me with all her force.

"My love, nothing has changed between us, and everything has changed. I admired you soon after we met the first time in the office, and every week and month after, my feelings were more intense. I knew that any relation between us was impossible, but I remembered one of those phrases that I read a long time ago, and I think that it was a Greek philosopher who said it first: it is better to face probable impossibilities than impossible probabilities."

She grinned. "My love, not all my education has been wasted!"

I was surprised: I had used the same expression occasionally, and my classical education was more precise; it was Aristotle who had said this. And then I wondered about my sanity: here I was in bed with a beautiful woman, having made wonderful and exciting love and I was thinking about ancient Greeks? Mary Ann saw my eyes glazing over for a moment and decided to bring me back to her. She took my head in her hands, pulled me over and gave me that breathtaking kiss that only a woman in love can give to her man. Then she relaxed and finished her explanation.

"Maureen gave me a chance to get close to you and you took me in your arms, and I was gone. Nothing but you mattered, and all I did was to wait for you and for my part, make your life safe and happy. Then Maureen took me along to Brisbane and offered me a chance to become part of you; not only you, James, but you, Maureen, Eileen and me. First I was shocked about the relationship between you and Eileen, but then I saw the love in her eyes and the warmth when she talked about you. She loves you with all her heart, and if Maureen is happy with it, who am I to question it? And if you can make two women so happy, should I throw away the chance to be happy, too?"

She smiled happily and hugged me tightly.

"Maureen has become my sister I never had, and Eileen might very well become the friend I always wanted. You're now the center of my life, as you are for them, and I'm deliriously content with this situation. Maureen told me what 'anytime and anyhow' meant and it will apply to me also. You've taught me that love isn't something you gain, it's something you give. I think that's the big mistake a lot of people make in life. I give you my love, heart, my soul and my body, James. Please never let me go, my love - I would die."

She started to grin. "But enough of emotions and let's back to reality: they told me what you like to do, how you want to be loved, about local rules, and Eileen promised to show me how to blow you off."

I almost fainted and croaked: "What did she say?"

"She said that occasionally you like to wake up in the morning and have her, but you always start with kissing her pussy and then she will suck your penis. She suggested that I do the same, but I decided that I shall learn my own way"

I pulled a pillow over my head and asked faintly: "What else did you discuss?"

"Well, we exchanged our knowledge about what you like and what you hate. For example, Maureen told me where you are ticklish, Eileen how occasionally she has dinner sitting on your lap with you inside her, and I added my data about what happens when you get angry. It was quite a useful conversation! And we agreed to exchange whatever useful information would come up in the future. You'll be the happiest man in the world!"

I wanted to hide, but Mary Ann pulled the pillow off my head and kissed me soundly. She got up and pulled me up, too.

"I don't want to sleep in a puddle, even if we made it. Come on, let´s change the sheets."

She was not only beautiful, but practical, too! When we lay down again, she hustled into my arms and rubbed her body against mine. Her firm breasts and stiff nipples made me almost forget the conspiracy against me, and when she pulled herself over me and sat on my hips, my interest was woken up.

"Maureen said that she christened your penis 'George'. Can I talk to him for a while?"

She kissed me and slithered down between my legs. My shaft was already half stiff, and when she kissed the tip it was at full attention.

"You are quite beautiful, George, and you have given me a lot of joy. Are you still interested in a little fun?"

It twitched and Mary Ann said that she took this as a yes. She took it in her hands and sniffed the tip where a drop of precum glittered already.

"This is nice and I like it!" and licked it clean. Looking at me, she swallowed, bent forward and took the shaft into her mouth. She moved her tongue around the base, and with little licks she moved upwards until she arrived at the tip again. She went down again, but when she arrived at a certain point, she stated: "Eileen said that she would teach me to take you all down."

"Would you please stop quoting Eileen and concentrate on what you are doing? Do you want me to think about her now, at this moment?"

She shook her head vigorously and keeping my shaft still inside her mouth (which caused quite different emotions), she started to suck slowly, then added her hand stroking it, and finally increased her rhythm until I could not control it anymore. My penis extended still more, my seeds shot up and when she felt me getting rigid, she let my shaft slip out of her mouth, but still stroking it. This made me explode and my spurts caught her straight on her face, on her brow, her cheek, her nose and one closing her left eye. She looked surprised for a moment and then bent down and engulfed it, swallowing what was still erupting. Finally, I finished and she smiled satisfied.

"Now this is what I call enthusiastic participation and we've to do this more often!" and she asked me how she looked. I told her she looked very happy and a bit used, because several marks of my cum were still on her face. She asked where they were and I pointed them out, and with a satisfied smile she wiped them off with her finger and commented that I tasted wonderful and much better than she had expected.

"This will become a vice, my love. George, you have become my very best friend!"

She reached over to the sideboard and took the washcloth still hanging there, wiped her face and grinned at me.

"I often wondered how it would be to lose my virginity, and with whom. You, my love, are even better than my dreams! Well, I'm a woman now, your woman, and I expect repeat performances! Not now since I'm a bit sensitive down there at this moment, but tomorrow morning would be a good time to see whether it was just imagination! Kiss me, my love, and let´s dream together!"

She stretched her body lazily and then turned over to embrace me, her breasts pressing against my chest. Her leg hugged my waist and her eyes smiled at me.

"Goodnight, my love! I'll never forget our first night together, the first time you took me, the first time we made love. You'll never regret it to have me made your own!" and then she closed her eyes and put her head on my shoulder. Suddenly, she lifted her head. "Forgive me! I forgot the local rules! It will not happen again!" and she lifted her breasts to my mouth. "I want my goodnight kisses!"

We both grinned and I enjoyed her breast, a firm mouthful, with her nipple standing up proudly. She moaned satisfied and turned my head to the other breast to repeat the performance.

"Now I can sleep!"

I don't know how, but we did fall asleep and woke up late in the morning. I watched her as she slept; she looked like Medusa, her hair wild and standing out, her lips were swollen and pink. I took the blame for that, since I'd ravaged them for the last few hours. Her breasts were flushed pink, the nipples cherry red. I guess I should take the responsibility for that, too. She was a mess and looked absolutely incredibly beautiful at the same time.

When I moved, she opened one eye and groaned.

"Go to sleep, James. I was abused last night, and I need to recover!" but she took my hand and pressed it against her breast.

"Don´t you dare take it away!" She snuggled against me and closed her eyes; I looked at her and when I glanced at my watch, I almost screamed.

"Do you know what time it is? We are late!"

She jumped up and looked upset. "We're not late, Peter will pick you up at noon and it's now only nine o'clock. I'll not see you for at least two weeks and I want to feel you inside me one more time, James."

She pushed the cover away and looked at my body.

"I don't see any bodily harm, so you have no excuse. I feel better already, so let´s enjoy each other!"

She teased my penis to full extension and sat down on it, allowing me full entry into her beautiful body. Her expression showed how I penetrated deeper and deeper, and when I bottomed out, it was ecstatic. She moved up and down, changed to a circular movement, and then rocketed again. Suddenly she stopped and her face became contorted when she felt her first climax starting up. She shuddered, gasped for air and whispered: "Yes, James..."

Then she moved again, even faster than before, and I synchronized my rhythm with hers and finally, we came together, she trembling with excitement and I with a groan of relief.

We needed some time to relax and after a while, still glowing in her joy, she said: "YES, James, this is what I needed. Now I can stand the day seeing you getting married to Maureen., but be advised: when you come back to Sydney, one night is mine!"

She lifted her body up and I slipped out with a little squeaky, plopping sound. My fluids, combined with hers, seeped on my body and then down on the bed sheet, but she did not care. She was happy and satisfied, and that was all she wanted for today. Then she took her breasts into her hands and offered them to me: "Here, take my breasts: do with them whatever you want; I know how much you are fascinated by the breasts of your women, and I am now one of them. I´ll have to find me some outfits similar to the ones Maureen and Eileen have; just wait when you come back!"

I feasted on her firm mounds and tortured her areola and nipples and it seemed that there was still some life in her; she whispered: "Suck them, James, make love to them, too" and started to stroke my shaft. Suddenly she grinned and asked: "George, are you still able and willing?"

He considered the situation for a short while and decided that the answer was yes. I pushed her onto her back and with her legs wide open and her pussy well lubricated, it was easy to enter her once more. She moaned almost plaintively but took me deep inside her. Mary Ann's pussy was warm, wet, soft, tight yet a perfect fit. She began to move; slowly at first, upward until the head of my penis was just barely inside her, then down hard to take me all the way inside. I also began to move up and down, first at a steady pace, then faster and faster. I bent down and kissed her hard, my tongue opening her willing mouth. She squirmed and danced under my caresses. Then I felt my excitement overwhelming me, and I gasped: "Mary Ann, my love, come for me! Come with me! ¨

She had her eyes closed, but nodded and pushed her body into mine; I felt my shaft hitting her bottom and her thrill of being taken by the man she loved took her over the edge and I followed her close behind, wave after wave of pleasure building higher and higher. Then we hit the roof and we both could not move whilst the ecstasy rolled through us. It was almost painful, but we could not stop. Aftershocks passed through us, until slowly we came back to reality. She moaned and whispered: "Wow! that was something else. Can we repeat this one day, please? Or several days? I feel physically abused and mentally exhilarated. James, please promise me not ever to let me go!"

I withdrew from her and she fell down on the bed.

"James, I need a few minutes to recover. I know we don't have a lot of time and part of that we just spent, but I really need a few minutes. Have a shower and make coffee, please; I´ll be there soon."

I looked at her and remarked that it seemed that after having satisfied her carnal pleasures, I was thrown off my own bed! I thought that I had heard her saying that I was her one and all, and I could not even stay in my bed? And I was ordered to make breakfast! How things could change in a hurry! Hah!

She glanced at me with uncertainty in her eyes: did I mean this? Was I angry? I relented and told her that in this family teasing had become an art form, and that she better get accustomed to it.

"I give you ten minutes, and then I expect to see you in the kitchen for your coffee. We really have to get running."

She smiled. "Yes, oh Lord and Master. Ten minutes."

I went and did my things in the bathroom and clean, shaved and refreshed, went to make her coffee. She appeared some minutes later, obviously having passed her ten minutes, but in compensation, she was gloriously nude.

"I know that I'm late, but will you forgive me if I promise to reward you with whatever you may want from me when you come back? As advance payment you may kiss my breasts, but be careful: they're sore from your assault this morning. In fact, my whole body is sore this morning and I don't know how I'll be able to walk."

I gently touched her proud mounds, kissed her nipples and sat her at the table. It was a spectacle I always would enjoy: she or Maureen or Eileen sitting in front of me, nude, smiling, willing to give and to take - and on special days have all of them so aligned. She drank her coffee, looked at her watch and jumped up.

"Peter will be here in 30 minutes! I've to go!"

She gave me a kiss and ran off: an interesting picture showing off her firm ass. I cleaned the kitchen and she appeared, dressed now in her business uniform of white blouse and dark, narrow skirt. Her buttons were undone to allow me a last kiss and her light perfume gave the right background to her smiling face.

Before she left, I reached into my pocket and gave her two small boxes. "This is for you and I bought it before I knew that we would have this night together; it's not a present for the gift you gave me, but a present for the woman I learned to love during the last months."

She opened the bigger box first and saw the Gucci clutch. "Oh James, that was not necessary; I have a little handbag for tonight, but I'll always prefer this one. It's so much prettier and it's from you."

She kissed me and then opened the other, smaller box and saw the diamond earrings I had bought for her in New York. She almost fainted and said she would wear it today and every day. She took off the little pearl earring she wore and fixed the other ones: they were perfect on her, just the right size and matched her black hair and her sparkling eyes wonderfully. She kissed me with all her emotion and hesitated, but then took a deep breath.

"I'd like to reward you just now, but there is no time to say thank you in the right way, so wait until you come back, and you'll appreciate my feelings and my body."

One more kiss and as I considered her for a few moments, all I could see was her eyes, how they crinkled at the corners when she smiled, how they sparkled in the sunlight and how they changed subtly with her mood getting gray when she was sad, and bright like a spring day when she was happy. Her face glowed with an inner light, stronger than I've ever seen before. I wanted to see those eyes every day for the rest of my life. She smiled and then she went off, all properly attired.

Chapter 25: The Wedding

:

It was easy to dress for the ordeal since I had been told exactly what to wear. I also looked for the signet ring my father had given her and put slipped it into my pocket, besides the wedding rings I had to give to Peter. He appeared promptly at noon, looked at me and asked what I had done the night before. He knew that Maureen and Eileen were at the Meriton Apartments on Adelaide Street.

"You look happy and exhausted, but not as a man who will be married today. What did you do?"

I could not tell him that I had spent the night with a beautiful woman, so I said that I was exhausted because I could not sleep (which was true for most of the night) and that I was happy looking forward marrying Maureen, which was totally true.

"Let´s go and have lunch; I have made a reservation at a riverside restaurant and we will share a bottle of good wine. Not too much, just enough to relax you for the ordeal."

The rest of the afternoon was a blur: running here, getting a makeup, taking the makeup off, arguing with the head usher, waiting for the time to pass, seeing my friends and colleagues, greeting Sir Allan and his wife, telling Eileen that I would not say anything about the night, calming her down on the diamond earrings, and getting to church on time to stand there waiting for Maureen. There was a funny moment when Mary Ann walked in among the bridesmaids, moving to one side of the altar. She looked at me and a brilliant smile appeared on her face. I smiled back, but she remembered suddenly where she was, and the smile of joy turned into a serene smile of happiness.

Then the main door opened, and she appeared: my Maureen. Dressed in a beautiful off-white wedding gown prominently displaying the opal pendant I had given her as my first present, she was accompanied by an old friend of Eileen, who had offered to stand in for her father. Her face lit up when she saw me standing there, waiting for her. She was everything I ever had hoped to have, and now we were together for always. It was heaven. The ceremony passed rapidly, and we just looked at each other and were alone in this world.

Finally, he came to the last question.

"Will you, James Gustav Reichsgraf de Winter, take Maureen Monahan as your wedded wife, to cherish and to hold, in health and in illness?"

He must have practiced the strange name and did not stumble. Maureen looked surprised and I whispered that I would explain later. The priest repeated the question whether she would take James Gustav Reichsgraf de Winter as her husband and her yes was loud and clear. We kissed and were married, at last. I whispered once more to sign her name on the wedding certificate exactly as it was typed; she looked at me and her eyes were suspicious, but she took the pen and signed, looking carefully at the typed name: 'Maureen Reichsgräfin de Winter' and copied it. Everyone applauded and I took her hand and put her signet ring on her finger.

1...34567...11