A Fantasy about Love Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny got up and went to the bathroom to find a washcloth. Even having just made wonderful love to my wife, I still enjoyed seeing her moving nude around the room, her ass cheeks tight and dancing around, her breasts wriggling slightly and her firm nipples pointing straight at me. She came back, handed me the cloth and told me to wipe the spot clean: it was now her turn to be loved.

She saw the fluids still coming out of Maureen and bending down, she kissed her labia and cleaned the overflow carefully; and then she looked at me and cleaned my shaft also. She smiled satisfied and lay back, opening her legs inviting me to enjoy her. I kissed Maureen once more and then moved over to Jenny.

Starting at the hair, I slowly went down her body, stopping for a while at her lips, then at her breasts, and finally, stayed at her pussy, already wet with arousal. She was different from Maureen, with her hair shaven to a heart with the tip pointing to her mound, and with her inner lips protruding and asking to be kissed and sucked. When I started to do this, her clitoris appeared proudly and wanted my attention, too. I took it into my mouth and teased it with my tongue and she started to sigh, appreciating my caress. Suddenly, as Maureen had done, she pushed me up and indicated that she wanted to be taken from behind, getting on her knees and elbows, and pushing her hips up.

"You are beautiful, Jenny." I whispered.

"Then get your hands on this beautiful body..." she commanded.

Maureen, who watched us with attention and pleasure, grasped my shaft and placed it at Jenny's entrance. I pushed forward and she pushed back, and we were together, I deep inside her. I stroked her cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her puckered anus. When I wet my finger in her pussy and put it on her anus, she seemed to like it. She whimpered that she liked this, and please continue! I put my stroking inside her on cruise control, so that I could enjoy her feelings as I caressed and eventually entered her back door a bit. I let my fingers dip over her private spot, then went to massage the ring of muscles. A continuous string of sighs and hums told me that I was doing the right things.

She turned her head and looked back at me. "James, my love, take me in my ass. I'm ready for it now and I want to be completely yours!"

Maureen heard this plea and nodded; she got up and took a white tube of KY from a drawer of the sideboard. She let a few drops fall down on Jenny´s crease, where my finger had already opened her a bit. The jelly made it easier to penetrate her tight hole and her first ring slowly expanded, letting my finger enter a bit more. It was not penetrating her; it was more that she relaxed and eased her acceptance of me entering her in this place that nobody had touched before.

"Oh, God..." she sighed and I could enter a second finger into her hot hole. I waited for her reaction and let her set the pace. She sighed and slowly pushed herself back. I felt her inner ring also relax and open up.

"Yesssss..." she hissed. I felt her grind against me, increasing her passion.

Then her hips shifted, and she whispered: "Now I want you inside me!" and I knew she was seeking out the head of my shaft. I dropped a hand to guide it into her puckered hole, and she moaned. I backed up, letting her dictate the pressure she wanted to apply.

Jenny took the hint, grinding back against me. She twisted and writhed her ass and before I could say anything more, she drew her knees forward and lifted herself up higher still, hiking her hips into the air with my penis searching to enter. I saw her pull her arms in and raise her chest as well, resting on her elbows with her arms crossed under her, touching her nipples. I didn't think it possible, but my cock hardened further at the sight. I let her get used to this new position, and then I drizzled more KY onto my penis.

Now she pushed back hard, moaning and grinding. I reached around to palm a breast, testing its weight and feeling the hard nub of her nipple jutting out. I gathered my fingers and squeezed the nipple, pulling it out and twisting. Finally, I let my penis touch her ass cheeks.

"Yeesssss..." she hissed again, moving her ass up until the head of my penis found her back door. She purred and twisted, trying to get me inside her. My precum and the KY had slicked everything back there, and Jenny strained to use that lubrication. I smiled to myself -- she wanted it bad.

She backed away a bit, then pushed back again. Her inner ring slowly expanded, feeling like a gentle wave riding along the head of my penis. Suddenly the pressure eased and soon my head could feel the velvet caress of her opening up.

"Oh, God..." she sighed. We both knew that I was in. Jenny paused to adjust to the new sensations, and then she started rocking her hips little by little, drawing me deeper and then pulling back. Her tunnel was a furnace, bathing my shaft in liquid heat and pressure. I watched my shaft sink into her until her cheeks touched my groin.

"Yessss!" she purred.

My fingers tracked over the heaving skin of her cheeks, so soft yet so firm beneath.

"Ohhhh God..." Jenny groaned with her face firmly pressed into the mattress. Her hips waved in the air, pushing back when I pushed inside and withdrawing when I did the same. Soon, I began slowly taking long strokes into her.

"Yeahhhhh..." she encouraged. As she got excited, she tilted her ass even further up and drove back harder, signaling me to push harder myself. Soon, I was sawing my shaft in deeply, pressing my hand firmly against her cheeks, then reached forward to take one breast in one of my hands, feeling the firm mound and the proud nipple.

I kept the pressure low at first, but Jenny had other ideas, twisting her hips to feel my entire stiff shaft inside her. Her moans got shorter and higher in pitch, and I knew she was close to a massive orgasm. I reached forward with my other hand and tweaked her clitoris, pinching it between my fingers, and she shrieked into the sheet. A few more heaves of her hips, and her body went rigid.

From deep within her, I felt the detonation begin. Jenny screamed as her clit was pinched by my fingers and her ass clenched around my penis, and her entire abdomen shook with the force of it. I felt the waves reach her breast, her nipple pulsing in my fingers. I felt my release also coming and with a shout, I filled her with my fluids. Jenny's body throbbed for a long spell, and she whimpered and groaned through it, her eyes tightly closed.

Eventually, her orgasm played out and her wracking sobs subsided. I slowly let my penis slip out, but kept it possessively at her entrance. We both sighed with fulfillment.

I heard Maureen whispering: "Oh God, that was beautiful!" and embracing us, she kissed us. Jenny relaxed completely and turned around.

"Now, my love, you've taken everything I can offer you. There is nothing to hide anymore, no more secrets. Just love..."

She closed her eyes and whispered: "I'm so happy now" and started to cry. Maureen and I looked at each other and we embraced her even more tenderly, I kissed her eyes to take away the tears and hugged her tightly.

"Nothing has really changed, my love. I loved you before and will love you in the future, but you're right: now there are no secrets anymore between us. This was so wonderful!"

She hugged back and then kissed Maureen.

"We're happy now and I'll do everything that we'll be happy forever. You're first for James, but I shall be always at your side protecting you and James. I'm certain that you'll protect me also, because now there is complete trust between us. We've to be careful in the outside world, but here, between us, there will be no lies, no secrets, just love."

My penis started to slip out and I moved to lie beside her. Suddenly she jumped up and yelled: "Hey, this is wet and cold. What have you done?" and we burst out laughing. Maureen got the washcloth, cleaned us and then threw us off the bed to change the linen. Jenny moved somewhat hesitantly, and Maureen smirked: "You wanted this and now you pay for it. And remember: tomorrow you will make breakfast and I shall lie in bed until late!"

I changed the CD and put on lighter music; a soft Frank Sinatra from the times when he still had a voice. We went back to bed and both put their heads on my chest. It was funny to look down and see one redhead and the other pitch-black hair; both smelled heavenly and their arms were around me.

"Maureen and Jenny, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything: for the way you are, how you care for me and for each other, how you protect me and give me the chance to protect you, your trust, and principally for your decision to let me love you. I have been alone most of my life, and today it's filled with your presence. I cannot wish for anything more in my life, and I'll do anything that we'll continue to be happy as we are today."

They lifted their heads and looked at each other, and then started to cry. What had I said? It was only the truth, but after some more sniffling they came up, kissed me and Maureen said: "James, you are an idiot. Who has to be grateful are us! A few months ago we were lost and our future grim. Today we're the happiest women in this world and you made us that way. You have us and we'll do whatever you want!" and she smiled, looking at Jenny.

"Do you remember what we always said to James? Anytime and anywhere, and today you did the 'anywhere'! James, we'll tease you and argue with you, we'll occasionally annoy you and be angry at you, but we'll never stop loving you. You're the center point of our life and you'll always be the first and only priority for us. So, with due respect, shut up and accept this."

What could I do? I kissed them and hugged them tightly. There was Maureen's heavier perfume on one side and the light perfume of Jenny on the other. They took my hands and placed them on their breasts.

"Enjoy them; we do when you caress them, and even more when you kiss them. You've conditioned us, my love, but we love it!"

I enjoyed them: the puffy areolae of Maureen and the stuffy but pointed nipples of Jenny. Their breathing relaxed and I felt them slowly drifting into sleep, but they were well trained: even half asleep, they leaned forward and gave me their breasts to say goodnight, and then they closed their eyes and were finally asleep.

We slept well, and when I woke up, I saw Maureen watching me; Jenny was still asleep.

She whispered: "My love, yesterday was wonderful, a dream day. We had the most fantastic shopping excursing with Ellen, and she asked me to forget the Lady, the opera was thrilling and the rest of the night was absolutely wonderful. Can we do this again, please?"

She blew me a kiss, not wanting to move. We looked at each other and we saw the pure love in our eyes; she smiled and blew me another kiss. The blankets had slipped during the night and her body was open for my admiration; on my other side, Jenny was in a similar position. When I moved Jenny woke up, groaning.

"James, you brute man, what have you done to me? I hurt all over, but mostly in a delicate point of my body. I'll need a long hot bath, tender loving care, a nice massage and then you can carry me back to my bed."

Maureen snorted. "Do you forget that it's your day today to make breakfast? Get your lazy body out of bed; I want pancakes with maple syrup, tea with a touch of milk, jam, marmalade, and the eucalyptus honey."

"Dearly beloved Maureen, can I beg a boon for today and switch the duty to next Sunday?"

"No. Today I'll stay in James's arms and take my first protein snack directly from the source, as you so delicately defined it yesterday."

"Dearest James, could you pretty please ask your wife to show some gentleness to a poor and abused woman? After all, you enjoyed me yesterday!"

"From what I remember, you were yelling at me to go faster and deeper, so the enjoyment must have been at least mutual. May I suggest that you accept your fate? Promises are promises!"

She moaned, whined, whimpered, begged, threatened, but nothing helped her. When I told her that we needed the morning to discuss the re-decoration of the two flats, she seemed to give up. She groaned and slowly lifted her body, and it seemed that she just had been hit by George Foreman. She leaned down to kiss me and whispered: "If I can stay, you can have my ass again tonight..."

I told her that tonight she had to sleep in her own flat, unfortunately, and that the offer, tempting as it was, could not be realized. So could she please move on?

She got out of bed and crept to the bathroom, but when she reached the door, I whistled. She did not even look back and only said: "If you want to kiss my breasts, you better come here!" and entered the bathroom.

Maureen laughed and told me that this was pure mutiny. What would I do? Doing nothing could set precedents! Sulking would not work, blackmailing would not work, orders might, but to a poor and abused woman? Perhaps ignoring the problem would?

I recognized that I had a serious problem on my hand. It was a small gesture, but very important for me -- and they knew this. I decided to treat it my way and got up, too. Since the bathroom was occupied, I took my things and went to the guest room, showered, shaved and prepared myself for the day. When I was ready, I went to the kitchen; being the first, I started tea and took out the ingredients for our breakfast. First Maureen appeared, looking strangely at me, and then Jenny, still rebellious. I said good morning and continued my preparations.

"I don't really know how to make pancakes, so if you want some, please go ahead. I am happy with toast and marmalade."

I sat the table and the two were still standing there looking at me and at each other.

"James, is something wrong?"

I said no, only that since they had decided that this day would be different from others and that today there would be no special caresses, since I had chosen to obey Jenny's decision. The tea was ready, and I poured them a cup and sat down. They were quiet and during breakfast there was only little talking. I offered to clean up, but was asked to relax, so I went to the sitting room and started to read the Sunday newspaper. I heard them talking in the kitchen, but when they had finished and came to join me, still no comment was made. I took out paper, the floor plans for the two flats, put them on the table and asked where they wanted to start: Jenny's flat or ours?

They decided on Jenny's apartment and we looked at options to improve the layout and eventual decoration. Jenny was scared about the expense, but Maureen told her not to worry; she would finance the initial expense and Jenny could pay her back when she received her money. There was one option that involved major work, but that would need also approval by the owner; it would definitively improve the design and ultimately the value of the flat. Maureen decided to talk to the owner and come back with the information whether the work was approved or not. If not, we would go to Plan B.

The discussion was quiet and had none of the banter that was normal between us. Then we moved to our flat: here the changes were more significant, but since we were the owners, it was easier to resolve. Maureen had some drastic changes in mind, which I thought were too much, but I did not want at this moment to start a discussion on emotional terms. We did not come to a conclusion and as lunch was getting closer, I invited them to go out for lunch. They changed from their training suits to a light summer dress, but somehow I could not get involved.

We went to the same Quay restaurant we had been once before, and as the food was excellent and the bottle of wine that Maureen selected was fine, the mood had changed a bit: instead of polite correctness it had become a more natural conversation, and, occasionally, a smile appeared. When I drove back the weather had gotten spectacularly bad, with lightning and thunder, so I suggested that Jenny stayed for a while before going back to her flat. I suggested TV, but they declined; even when I put a Tchaikovsky violin concerto on the stereo, there was no reaction.

I made tea again, and when I served it, Jenny took a deep breath and said: "James, this is not the way I want to live with you. I know that I was wrong this morning, but you could have said something, and we could have enjoyed lunch, instead of dancing around the problem. I apologize for my behavior as I know that kissing my breasts in the morning spends just a moment. I also know also how much you appreciate it. Please forgive me and it'll not happen again."

She took a deep breath, looked at me and said that she should not have used that voice to me.

"James, I was wrong snapping at you and not giving you that little caress that you like so much. Yesterday was such a wonderful day and the night was even better; there was no reason for me to be upset. My only excuse is that my body really hurt in all places and when you did not let me off my promise to make breakfast, I got mad. I apologize and will not happen again."

Both waited for an answer and thinking carefully, I tried to show my feelings.

"I know that the little ritual is a gesture, but it has come to be ingrained in my feelings. I love it because you give me something you know I love, and you give it to me with happiness and joy. Suddenly, things changed; I did not feel anger, but I did feel disappointment. I always felt that our relationship was like a pure crystal ball, perfect and beautiful. Now I feel that there is a crack somewhere and the crystal is not perfect anymore. What can I do? You know that once crystal is cracked, it can never be put together again. It does not mean that I don't love you anymore, only that something has changed, and I don't like it. What will we do?"

Maureen started to cry, and Jenny joined her. I was trying to control myself, but it was not easy.

Maureen took a deep breath and with a little sob, responded: "James, love, don't you think that you are too rigid, too stiff in your German traditions? You say that our relationship is like a pure crystal ball, but as you said, a crystal can crack. I believe, and Jenny will confirm this, that our relationship is not a rigid and perfect crystal, but a living organism that can change, that can adapt to new conditions, that can grow to new heights. What happened today, in another way will happen again. There is no way to avoid that; not in this special situation, but in others, and it'll not always be one of us who will cause it. We love you, but you are not perfect, darling; once in a while I had to swallow a remark about something you did, something that I didn't like. If we live in a world that you describe, we'll fall apart in few months or years: do you want this? Or can you accept that people can err, and we'll have to compromise? Think well what you want: an ideal situation that cannot last, or a real situation where you have two women, no, three women who love you from deep in their heart?"

I looked at them for a long, long time and then made up my mind. I opened my arms and they flew into them. They were crying on my chest and even I started to get my eyes wet. Then they lifted their faces and began to kiss me, and I responded eagerly. We stayed for a long time this way, one glued to the other and hugging with all force as if the other would get lost, as almost it had happened.

The concerto stopped and I got up to change the CD and selected the Bruch violin concerto because it was soft and emotional, the way I felt. They protested that I had left, but when I sat down again, they nestled in my arms. Nobody spoke; we just enjoyed the presence of the other and that a crisis had been averted. I thought about this moment and learned a lesson: Perfection is wonderful in a crystal ball, but not in real life. I had placed my two ladies on very high pedestals and had discovered that they were real persons, warm, loving, but with their own right to think and to behave.

1...45678...15