A Fantasy about Love Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen nodded and asked how she wanted to do this. "Maureen, is it not the dream of every man to have two women in his bed, making love? Let's do this, but you have to tell how we should do this."

"Jenny, you start on the top, I take care of the lower half; later we change. OK?"

Jenny nodded, smiled and kissed me once more and then presented her breasts.

"I am very sensitive here, too, my love. Let's see whether you can make me come, concentrating on them."

Maureen had moved downwards and started to stroke my shaft that was at half-attention, but quickly became erect. Jenny was the first to show some reaction. She started to become restless, closed her eyes and moaned continuously. When I sucked her nipple in deeper and then bit it gently, she went over the hill. She tensed, became rigid for a moment and then relaxed. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Thank you, James, thank you. This was very nice..." but she definitively wanted more.

"Maureen, you said to change. Can I try George now?"

Maureen relented and let my penis slip out of her mouth; I protested, but she her only comments was: "You heard Jenny; don't complain. Who else can have two women please you at the same time?"

So Jenny moved down, and Maureen came up. It was the same method: Maureen offering her breasts for my kisses, and Jenny licking and sucking my shaft. My emotions were slowly getting more and more excited. Jenny was not experienced, but surprisingly, she knew what she wanted, and she wanted me to come in her mouth. She stroked its base with her hand and pushed my penis down her throat; it was not going all the way, but the friction of her tongue gliding up and down, her hand very busy, and my own emotions of having her, were very effective.

I was getting closer and closer to my release until I remembered that I had also other responsibilities: Maureen did not deserve to be forgotten and I increased my attack on her breast, sucking in as much as I could, licking her nipple, twirling it around in my mouth and gently biting it, and Maureen was also getting close. A last little bite and she came pushing her breast into my mouth, moaning and whining; knowing that I could give her this pleasure made me explode, too. Jenny closed her mouth around my shaft to capture all my seeds, not letting one drop escape. Suddenly we were quiet; relaxing, but also still looking for more. Jenny moved up and kissed me; I could feel her taste and part of mine; smiling, she said: "I had the hors d'oeuvre and then the first course -- can I have the main course now?"

"As you command, my lady, but I beg a moment's indulgence since I'm not fifteen years anymore and I need a few minutes to recuperate."

She turned to Maureen who had recovered also and smiled: "May I ask the Countess to grant a boon to a poor woman in need? I'm desperately in need of satisfying some very urgent desires of my body and my heart. My lover's forces need to be replenished and only you can do this now. May I ask your gentle assistance to help him regain his strength and give him back the fluids I need to invigorate my heart and body?"

Maureen and I stared at each other, and then she started to laugh. What had happened to Jenny? Maureen looked at me and I shrugged.

"Noblesse oblige, my lady, and I can only hope that you can find pleasure, too."

She moved down and looked at my limp shaft. "This is difficult, poor woman in need, but since you asked kindly, I'll try."

She took it in her hands and touched the tip with her tongue.

"Dear George, don't disappoint me and this poor woman. I promise you that you will have fun, and whatever you'll do today, will be multiplied manifold in days to come."

She took the tip into her mouth and twirled her tongue around it and George thought this interesting and stretched its body a bit. "You see, George, all you have to do is enjoy me and stretch your muscles a bit. Let's try this together!"

She stroked my base with her hand and took my penis deeper in her mouth. Her tongue moved around and rubbed the tip, and this made George really interested and he started to grow.

"Once more, George, we are almost there!" and she sucked me deep into her mouth, holding it in her hand and moving it up and down in her mouth, slowly at first, then faster and faster. I was getting erect and willing to go another round and Maureen sensed it. She sucked it in once more as deep as possible, one more last stroke and then she lifted her head, looking at Jenny.

"Poor Woman in need, he is all yours now. Enjoy him!"

Jenny smiled and gave Maureen a kiss and said "You and James together taste nice. We'll explore this another day, don't we?" She moved over my body and straddled me; wiping one finger through her wet labia, she offered it to me: "This is how I taste -- do you like it?"

I licked the fluid off her fingers, and she tasted great: a slightly tangy taste with a bit of lemon mixed in. Then she looked down, took my shaft in her hand and pointed it to the entrance of her pussy and parting her outer lip, she slowly sat down on me, engulfing my shaft. As it disappeared in her, her face showed the progress: curiosity, apprehension, a bit of fear, the first feeling of being penetrated, her desire to get it done, and finally, the satisfaction as I was arriving at the deepest part of her hole.

"Yes, James, this is what I wanted, and I'll always be ready for you, my love."

She started to move a bit, up and down, rotating her hips around my shaft, and I felt her inner muscles trying to drain my penis. There was no secret: she wanted to make love and to feel herself giving everything to me. Her pace got faster, and she placed my hands on her breasts.

"Touch me here and play with them..." which I did with enthusiasm. The double assault slowly took her breath away and I sensed her getting close to her climax. I wanted to come with her and went back to my baseball statistics, but somehow lost control of our moves and she exploded suddenly even while I was not ready yet. She yelled my name, pushed herself down as far as she could, trying to get me entering her as far as possible; she tensed and became rigid for a while only supported by my hands on her breasts; then she fell forward and hugged me with all force.

"James, I love you very, very much. This was wonderful and I'm so satisfied!"

She moved to the side and my penis slipped out. Maureen looked at it, then at me and shook her head. She bent down and kissed the still erect penis and murmured: "Jenny, you taste great on James' shaft and better than on your own, but George is still up and ready to continue, the poor thing. Well, I woke him up, so it's my responsibility to get him to sleep again."

She took it in her mouth and sucked gently; George showed his eagerness to please one more pussy and Maureen stroked him with her mouth and her hand; then she moved up and straddled me as Jenny had done before. She pointed the shaft to her labia and following the exclamation mark of her pubic hair, he found the entrance door easily. I helped pushing up whilst she complemented pushing down, and we were as one again: she shifting her body, and my shaft following her at every one of her moves, entering deeper and deeper. When I hit bottom, she smiled and looked at Jenny: "I never thought that one day I would be in bed with another woman sharing my husband and being happy for me, for him and for her. It was wonderful to see you making love; let's see whether I can follow your example, but this time satisfying my husband."

She started to sway her body, and George was eager to follow every move. She was excited already and having seen us making love and now with me inside her, she was ready to come. I put my hands on her hips to steady her, but this time I forgot baseball and I just wanted to satisfy her and also me, concentrating on moving faster and faster. When I pushed myself up high one moment, she was ready and closing her eyes, tensed up and sensing this, I let go also. My seeds exploded upward and filled her completely; she felt my fluids hitting her back spot and came once more, trembling and mumbling incoherent words. Then she opened her eyes. "James, every time we make love it feels better. Remember when I gave myself to you the first time?"

I nodded and kissed her, saying that I would never forget it. "I was promised that I would be happy with you, and that promise has been kept. James, whatever will happen, this promise will never be broken!"

Jenny whispered that we were so wonderful together and that she hoped that she could also find so much love. Maureen looked at her.

"Don't you feel the love we have for you? Do you believe I would let you into my bed if I didn't love you? And do you believe James would share me with you if he didn't love you deeply? We have accepted you without limits: have you accepted us? Do you still have doubts? You better decide this fast because we are falling into a bonding that'll be very difficult and hurtful to dissolve."

Jenny jumped up and hugged Maureen: "I know what I want: I want to be with you forever. I just have doubts once in a while if I deserve it? What have I done to receive your love? Will I wake up one day and all will be gone? That's what I am afraid of, Maureen."

Maureen hugged her back and reassured her that for us she was one of us; only she had to commit herself also without doubts, because only this way would we could trust each other completely. Then they both looked at each other and nodded. "We are one."

This was an interesting moment, but whilst the two were discussing our future, George had not decided yet whether he was satisfied or not. The hugging made him think one way, exhaustion pushed the other way. Maureen suddenly realized that I was still deep inside her and that George was still not asleep. She moved around a bit trying to find out his intentions. She was quite surprised when he stretched himself and was stiff again, wanting to go on. She looked at me, then at Jenny. "Here's a gentleman knocking on my inner door. Do you want to let him, or should I finish him?"

Jenny smiled and asked simply: "May I?"

I asked whether I could participate in that decision and both said at the same time "NO!"

Maureen moved off me and my penis, still proudly erect, slipped out of her. She looked at our fluids streaming out and wiped a finger through her labia; then she offered the finger to Jenny. She licked it clean and grinned.

"You taste great, Maureen, on your own, but better on James's shaft. Let me taste it directly..." and she pushed Maureen aside and moving down, took my penis in her mouth. She licked it clean and seeing that Maureen lay down beside me, moved over and pulled her legs apart. She bent down and licked her overflowing labia with great satisfaction until she also was clean. Then she came back, lay on her back and told me to take her now.

George was by now insistent to have his way and when Jenny opened her legs and pointed to her entrance door, he was there at full attention. He entered easily and she let him come deep inside her. I was at the edge of my control and the picture of my two ladies kissing and discussing who I should have, was a great incentive. I told Jenny that I was ready, and she responded that she was waiting for me. I pushed hard down, she lifted her hips, and we both came at the same time. This time it was for real and George decided to go home and rest.

Jenny slid away from me and Maureen repeated her gesture: first she cleaned my shaft and then Jenny's labia. Both lay back at my side and we looked at each other, happy, satisfied, and a bit tired. Maureen decided it was time to sleep, received her three kisses as did Jenny, and we were fast asleep.

I woke up the next morning with one body glued to my back and my hand on the other one in front of me. I moved slowly, but it was enough to wake them. First it was Maureen who stretched her body, and then Jenny behind me. "Hello, my love. Good morning." sounded from both sides. I lay on my back and both heads appeared before me, willing to kiss and be kissed. It was wonderful to see the contrast of the fiery red-haired against the black-haired beauty, but the love that shone out of their eyes was the same. My love must have been visible, too, because they smiled satisfied.

Maureen was the first to become restless.

"Time to get up, have breakfast and go shopping!"

Women must have a completely different DNA from men's; how can one enjoy walking from shop to shop, looking at 200 handbags and 400 shoes, discussing whether the color is green, light green, green apple skin green, and probably another fifteen varieties. And the final insult is the so often used phrase "I like this, but I will just take another walk around and be back..." and both know that this will never happen. Nevertheless, everybody except the sales lady enjoy this.

Maureen got up, gave me a little kiss and went to the bathroom. Before I could whistle, she turned back and looking at Jenny, said: "Look what obligations I have every morning and every evening! And do you think he might forget this one day? Never! Men! Hah!" she smiled, however, as she said this and gave me her breasts to kiss.

"You have 30 minutes to do whatever you want to do, but in 30 minutes I shall sit down and have my breakfast. No warm-ups for latecomers!"

When she left for the kitchen Jenny turned around and moved downwards.

"May I have my pre-breakfast snack now?" George was semi-awake, but she managed rapidly to get him to full attention and doing all the kind of astonishing tricks with her mouth, tongue and hand that she had acquired, George decided that it was a wonderful morning and that he might as well cooperate and come to a full and satisfying conclusion. Jenny swallowed every drop and came up for breath. "Happy? Satisfied? Will you keep me?"

I assured her that I would keep her forever, or at least as long as she would repeat her care of me, and we snuggled for a while. Suddenly Jenny looked at the watch: "James, twenty-seven minutes! We have to hurry!" and she ran to the bathroom. This time I whistled, and she stopped in her tracks, turned, gave me a nipple to kiss, then the other, and whispered: "Sorry for the haste, love, but I don't want Maureen to be angry at me" and off she went. We brushed our teeth and went to the kitchen; I in my shorts and a t-shirt, Jenny gloriously nude.

Maureen grinned when she saw us: "Did I interrupt something?" She herself had just a little blouse and white panties, but to my joy the blouse was open all the way and the panties quite transparent, showing clearly the exclamation mark over her pussy. She had prepared waffles and together with tea, maple syrup and toast, it was up to her very high standards. She was a bit impatient, pushing Jenny to hurry up.

I reminded them that I had told them that they could go shopping after lunch, but I was ignored. "James, my love, we need more time to decide how we can be even prettier for you. Perhaps you want to accompany us?"

I shuddered and she grinned. "Jenny, let's go and have fun. James, there are some cold cuts and cheese in the fridge, or you can go to Luigi. We will call you when we are ready to come home."

There was no remorse in her voice; Jenny looked doubtful for a moment, but Maureen swept her along. "Let's go -- this will be fun!"

I offered to clean the kitchen and to my surprise, it was accepted. I got a very nice kiss from Maureen for my efforts and a promise of a better reward at night. When they came back, I was also ready and was reading a book, listening to a Beethoven piano concerto.

They were upset; Maureen looked at me and said: "James, I need your help. I told Jenny that I'd buy her the dress for tonight; the girl does not have anything decent. She doesn't want to accept it with all kind of spurious arguments. I want that she looks splendid when we go to the opera, since we might meet all kind of people. She's part of us, I've the money, and you tell her to shut up!"

Jenny turned to me, but before she could say anything, I agreed with Maureen.

"Jenny, darling, it is a present, so accept it. One day you'll have a chance to retribute; now it's Maureen's offer to dress your beautiful body in a beautiful dress. Imagine how proud I'll be of you! And don't worry, she will probably buy one for herself as well!"

Jenny mumbled something but nodded; then both gave me a big kiss, Maureen repeated that there were cold cuts and cheese in the fridge, and that I should not worry about them. And by the way, she would take the Porsche. She stopped and became serious. "James, we're having fun and I do it because I want Jenny to be as beautiful as she can be, but if you want me to stay at home, I'll do it; but please let me go, pretty please?"

I laughed and told them to go. There was a book on international capitalism I wanted to finish and on my own I might even do this, as there had been too many interruptions every time I looked at it; with them around there were too many wonderful distractions. The book was interesting, but a bit confusing as French philosophers have that tendency. Finally, I discovered his rhythm and logic and it became more interesting. When the telephone rang, I was startled; more time had passed than I thought. Expecting the hear Maureen's voice, I was surprised to hear Sir Allan.

"James, what are you doing? Anything serious?"

I told him about the French philosopher, and he offered a better option.

"Do you want to have lunch with me at the golf club? Your wife called Ellen and told her about the shopping expedition and asked whether she did not want to join them. She immediately agreed and told me to have lunch somewhere. Your wife has worked a miracle! You should've seen the animation in her face when she left the house! I assume you've the same problem, so let's share the misery, but put on a jacket and a tie since the member's restaurant is stuffy; but has good solid English food."

I agreed and called a taxi to the club. When I asked for Sir Allan, the head waiter (in a funny Gilbert and Sullivan uniform) looked at me and asked in a terrible posh English accent: "And who should I tell Sir Allan is calling for him?" That irritated me a bit and I responded in kind: "Please tell Sir Allan that James Gustav, Count de Winter, is here to see him!"

His face showed his surprise: to believe or not to believe? but since I was expected by Sir Allen, he chose precaution. We walked in and he announced in his stentorian voice "Sir Allan, Count de Winter for you! "

Sir Allan looked up from the book he was reading and smiled. "Hi, James. Count de Winter it is?"

"You are right; this guy had his nose up so high that I wanted to bring it down a bit."

He was satisfied to see me and recommended the steak and kidney pie, a strange but solid English food as he had promised. A Gin Tonic for me, and a glass of red wine for him. He told me how happy Ellen was and that Maureen had called, and that she had agreed immediately to go with them.

"Maureen has worked wonders; Ellen was getting disappointed with life and Maureen brought her back. Thank you, James."

The drinks arrived and we toasted each other.

"Tell me one thing, James. I observed you since you arrived in Australia: after all, you had the responsibility for a large amount of our business. You came with very good recommendations and I could see that they were deserved. I also saw, however, that you were a lonely work alcoholic, spending your time in the office, never stopping and working even on weekends. The only human trend you showed was the friendship you developed with Peter. People respected you and learned from you, they wanted to work with you and not only for you, and you made them look at themselves and motivating them to drive harder. You were a professional, however, typically German, reserved, listening politely to jokes and never making one, and looking at us Australians like we were a different breed. Now, suddenly, you've become a human being, people like to be around you, and they work not only because it is their job, but because they want to impress you, grow with you, and I've seen you laughing recently. I looked twice, but you really were laughing. So what happened if I may ask?"