A Fantasy about Love Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food had arrived; it smelled nice, but visually was not really the nicest I had ever seen. Sir Allen told me to go ahead as I would be pleasantly surprised. "Good solid food, my friend. Enjoy it!"

"I'll try, Sir Allan, I'll try!"

"James, we're here and having a friendly talk, so you call me Allan, or I will call you Count de Winter!" It was wonderful to see the friendship in his eyes and I accepted gladly.

I came back to his question. I wondered how much I should tell him, but considering the respect I had for him he deserved an answer, even if it censored.

"Well, what happened was a bottle of wine and a Porsche." His eyebrows went up showing his surprise about my response.

"Peter forced me to go to one of his weekend parties and there he said that I should look after one of his guests, the daughter of a big potential prospect in Brisbane. He seemed to be afraid of the mother, but introduced me to the daughter and she was quite curt, telling me in no uncertain words to get lost. I considered that a challenge and was quite annoyed, but I accepted the challenge; when she wanted to leave, Peter rushed in and knowing that the girl liked wine, he produced a bottle of Grange Hermitage. I told her whether she wanted a drop of this wine and she exploded, telling me that the Grange was no ordinary wine, but a precious treasure and that she did not understand why Peter had given me the bottle."

Allan seemed to know the wine also; he closed his eyes for a moment and the tip of his tongue came out, licking his lips.

"I knew of the wine, not too much I must say, but to keep her talking, professing ignorance about the quality of this wine. She started her lesson when Peter arrived and asked us to disappear; the party had become wild and he wanted us to go before the police arrived. I took her and the bottle and we left. Whilst we were walking down the street, she tried to call a taxi, but there was no connection, so I offered to drive her to the hotel. When we arrived where I had parked my Porsche Carrera, I saw her eyes light up. Since I wanted to impress her, as the initial words still stung, I swallowed my fears and offered her the keys to the car."

I shook my head, still surprised about my courage and perhaps even stupidity.

"She refused, but finally, after informing me that she had a little Mazda sports car at home in Brisbane, she accepted. She drove slowly, but she had fun and when we arrived at the hotel, I offered to take her out for dinner, so that we could drink the wine. She hesitated, but accepted at the end. We had fun together: I got a long discourse on Australian wines, and the Grange in special, and she loosened up enough to accept my invitation to have lunch with her the next day. And that, Allan, was that: we talked, we flirted, we danced, and she slowly realized that I could be turned into a human being, and accepted the task. I saw her in Brisbane and as you may remember, had some interesting fights with her mother, but everything was resolved in due time."

Allan listened attentively, fascinated by my tale.

"That is what changed me, Allan; Maureen showed me that there is another world outside of the office, and now I'm living in both. She changed from the rebel in grumpy clothes to a beautiful woman, and we're completely happy, and I couldn't live without her."

Allan had listened to my story and smiled. "I'm very happy for you; if she did this to you, there are still chances for Ellen, too."

We finished our meal and surprisingly it was good, had a glass of port, and left. He asked where I had parked my car; I had to inform him that I had come by taxi as Maureen had sequestered my Porsche. He offered to take me back and I stepped in his old Bentley. It was comfortable as he was in this private conversation and he got me back to my building.

"Perhaps we should do this more often; I'm certain that Ellen would enjoy your company, too."

I went back to my book, but gave up after a while; French philosophers you have to attack in the morning. I was making tea when the door opened, and my two ladies appeared. Well, first appeared a lot of shopping bags and then the two. Before I could say anything, Maureen declared: "James, my love, stay away from us. We are prettied up and have just enough time to change and leave. You can take it off when we come back; actually, you can do whatever you want to do with us, we'll be game. It was so much fun today! Ellen is a wonderful person and we'll see them tonight at the opera! James, put on your best suit and the blue Hermès tie I like; you'll need it to justify our presence! Get going!"

I remembered hearing this order before and as always, I obeyed.

I watched the procession of shopping bags and two almost invisible women pass by, poured the tea and wondered what had happened. I had called the limousine to take us to the Opera House at 18:45 and there was still some time, but the urgency in Maureen's voice made me hurry up and change. Obviously, then I had to wait for 30 minutes before they appeared.

The door opened and my two beautiful ladies came in. Jenny was dressed in a long, slinky Prussian blue gown that had a long slit at her left side as it would have been impossible for her to walk without that slit, so straight the dress followed the curves of her body. There was a decent, but tempting décolleté with her opal between her breasts, her long black hair flowing down over her left shoulder and touching the edge of the décolleté, a pair of opal earrings I had not seen before, a bit of blush on her cheeks and a sparkle in her eyes.

Maureen was dressed in a similar gown only this one in dark green, her hair made up in luscious curls, and also with the opal pendant emphasizing her firm breasts accompanied by her opal earrings, and her emerald ring shining on her finger. There was no way that they had put on underwear: it would have been visible immediately. I stroked Maureen's hip and she said simply "No."

How did they succeed in looking sophisticated and at the same time one wondered whether they were nude underneath? Both were smiling and turned around before asking me: "Do you like it?"

They always surprised me by their happy nature and their beauty, but this time they were outstanding even on their own high standards: one completing the other. I could only stare and then said slowly: "Ladies, what did I do to deserve you?"

They looked at each other and Maureen said: "You love us and let us love you. You don't need more than that."

Jenny nodded and said that she had never been so happy before in her life and if I did not know, she could come up with thousands of reasons, but then the serious moment passed, and Jenny asked once more: "Do you like it?"

I opened my arms and they came closer, but not too close -- I might damage their makeup. When I told them that they did not need makeup to be beautiful, they smiled and Maureen remarked that makeup was not only a weapon to conquer a man, but also, and perhaps even more important, a weapon to triumph over the women around her.

"Men can be dazzled easily with a smile and an indecent décolleté, but women are much more observant; they don't look at breasts, but at everything, from the hair to the shoes, and find flaws in the whole lot. So we want to be perfect for our enemies..."

There was not much I could respond, so I offered my arms and off we went to the Opera House at Bennelong Point. Since it's inauguration in 1973, it had always been a graceful urban sculpture, glistening in the sunlight and aglow at night. The building reminded one of sails or shells on a vast terraced platform and the two main halls, arranged side by side; especially the Reception Hall was a stunning, light-filled space, emphasizing a wall length tapestry. There was an abundant use of windows to showcase the harbor and since it was still early in the evening, the boats were still out on the water.

We walked up the Monumental Steps, a great ceremonial stairway nearly 100 yards wide. The reception was already filled with patrons, and we seemed to be the main event when we entered. There was an area of silence as we passed, and then the murmuring escalated until people were losing their discretion and comments were readily audible. It seemed that the main interest was in finding out who we were: a handsome man (according to my ladies) with two outstandingly beautiful women, superbly dressed, on his arms.

Jenny saw Sir Allan on the other side of the hall and steered us to him. I saw on his face how I must have looked when I saw Maureen and Jenny coming through the door: surprise and admiration. He recovered faster than I, however.

"Count de Winter, Countess, Miss Parker. What a pleasure to see you again."

His voice was discreet, but loud enough that the people around us knew who we were and whispering started at an accelerated pace.

I kissed Lady Moise's hand and Sir Allan repeated the gesture with Maureen and Jenny. Lady Moise looked proudly at the two and turning to me, asked: "Are you satisfied with the dresses? It took us more than two hours to find them in a little boutique. Aren't they beautiful? I had a great afternoon and I thank you for letting me accompany them, James."

Allan apparently had a lot of friends in the audience because one after the other appeared, said a few words and wanted to be introduced and Allan took great joy emphasizing the Count and Countess bit. When the bell rang to enter the opera hall, he asked us to meet him at the interval at the bar for champagne. We entered, but unfortunately did not have good seats since Maureen had bought the tickets at the last moment. The music, however, was great and the young Australian singers were excellent. They had gone out of their way to fill the stage at the triumphal march, with children, animals and seemingly hundreds of performers filling the stage. It was really an opera for a much larger stage, and I wondered what they had done at the inaugural performance in Cairo when the Suez Canal was opened?

When the second act ended with the Pharaoh giving Radames the hand of his daughter Amneris, the audience exploded in applause. We went to meet Allan and realized that the rumor mill had been going at full blast. People we did not know greeted us with: "Good evening, Count, Countess" and when we finally arrived at Sir Allan's table, he saw our concern.

"James, Maureen, you have been introduced to Sydney's high society, and whether you like it or not, they will make you a part of it. So relax and enjoy it whilst you can!"

Lady Moise was having a glass of champagne, and three other glasses appeared for us. Allan was suddenly called away to meet a friend, and Maureen and Jenny went to the restroom. I was alone with Lady Moise; she suddenly looked at me and asked "They're very much in love with you. You know this? And James, do me a favor: call me Ellen."

I did not know how to answer and concurred that Maureen and I were in love.

"That was not what I said. The two are very much in love with you and having been with them for an afternoon, hearing them talk about you and seeing now here how they look at you and you at them, at least to me there is no way to deny this. It is heart-warming, but are you certain that you know what you are doing?"

The only response I had was: "Lady Ellen..." she coughed "Ellen, we're happy with each other today. The problems the future might bring we'll resolve later. I did not believe that it was so obvious, so we've to be more cautious."

"James, it is not obvious, but I had the chance to stay an afternoon with them, and then it became obvious. Here you show remarkable discretion, but be careful, my dear. I'm fond of you, since I like Maureen as my daughter: be happy, but be careful!"

The bells rang again for the second time and we all got back to our seats. The singers were even better and at the end, when Radames and Aida are placed in a tomb to die together, the audience exploded. There was a standing ovation of almost five minutes, and we left very satisfied; it was the first time that Jenny had been to a grand opera and she was fascinated.

"Can we do this again, my love? Please?"

We saw Allen at the exit and said goodbye; Ellen looked once more proudly at Maureen and Jenny, and even I received an approving nod. It was a complete success. On the way back they started to gossip regarding the audience and the performance. They liked most singers but hated the Grand Priest; probably more for his attitude and condemnation of the couple than for his voice. The others they liked, especially Aida, the slave condemned to die with her lover.

At home I opened a bottle of Chardonnay to finish the night. The comments continued even when they called me to take them out of the dresses; obviously, I hastened to help, but went back to the Schumann piano concerto on the stereo, and when coming back to the bedroom I heard Maureen commenting about an old man who had tried to find out whether she wore underwear or not.

They were standing in the middle of the bedroom waiting for me to appear. Jenny showed me a hidden zipper and the gown opened completely and fell to her feet. It confirmed that she had gone to the Opera House in just her gown and naked beneath it; daring and something I would not have expected from Jenny at this stage.

She smiled and kissed me, pressing her body to mine and whispered: "Tonight you can do whatever you want with me, my love."

She turned and lay on the bed, opening her legs a bit and giving me a full view of her heart-shaped and tightly trimmed pubic and when she saw me looking at her pussy, she opened her legs even wider. "Do you want this, my love? But remember that there is another woman beside you who loves you!"

Maureen had continued her remarks and laughed, when she remembered that this man was called to order with no uncertain terms.

"That woman must have been his wife: she had so many wrinkles on her face and some on her body it could not have been anybody else!"

I stopped and stared at her for a while. She was getting nervous under my gaze and before she could say anything, I asked: "May I open your purse and have a look at your driver's license?"

She was completely confused as I had one nude woman on my bed and was ready to undress the other one, and I wanted to look at her driver's license?

She nodded and I took the document out; reading aloud, I said: "It says here: Maureen, Countess de Winter. This means you're my wife. OK."

I put the license back and walked over to her and looked closely at her face.

"James, do you have a problem? What is happening?"

"You said that the lady was so wrinkled that she must have been his wife. Since you are my wife, I am looking for your wrinkles. They must be recent, because I cannot remember seeing them even a few days ago, and as you might remember, I spent a long time kissing every inch of your body. So where are they?"

Jenny burst out laughing, and Maureen was quiet for a moment and then she hit me: hard, I must say. She was upset and told me so. "What I wanted to say was that the lady was so possessive that she must have been his..." and she stopped. "Protective...?"

All I could say to her was that there was that old phrase that once you realize that you are in a hole, it might be a good idea to stop digging. Jenny was still laughing, and a smile appeared on Maureen's face.

"By the way, do you want the television on?"

"Are you kidding? You have two beautiful ladies on your bed, one nude already and the other ready to be undressed and you ask about TV? If you're interested in other things, we could all get dressed again and go to the movies?"

I saw that my remark had fallen flat on its face and tried to repair my image turning back to Maureen. I discovered that her gown had the same zipper; when I pulled it her gown also fell easily to the floor. As Jenny, she was naked underneath and she also came close, pressed her body against mine and repeated: "Tonight you can do whatever you want with me, my love..." She lay down beside Jenny and slowly opened her legs to show me her exclamation mark, her pubic hair neatly trimmed in a strip leading to the bulge of her shaven mound.

I took off my suit and joined them. Maureen whispered: "You have given us a fabulous day and you deserve whatever you want; just tell us."

When she saw my eyes going down her body she stretched; her labia puffed out with a light sheen, telegraphing her excitement. The aroma of her arousal invaded my senses, adding to the incredible sight before me. She smiled and pulled my head to her puffy areola.

"I know that you love to feast on my nipples, so make me come, darling. " and while I concentrated on that opportunity, I felt Jenny's hand grasping my penis and slowly stroking it. Maureen started to move around and suddenly pushed me away.

"I want you inside me and take me from behind!" She turned around and lifted her body on her knees and elbows, pushing her ass upwards. Jenny's hand disappeared and when I moved behind Maureen, she grasped it again.

"Just wait a moment, Maureen... " and taking my shaft in her mouth and sucking it, she moved her tongue around my tip and prepared me to enter Maureen. "Now go and do her!"

She led me to Maureen's front entrance and opening her outer lips, pushed my penis the first inch into my love's wet slit. I took over, advanced farther and Maureen pushed back. Suddenly we were united deep inside her and when my shaft touched her cervix, she moaned and started to move back and forward. I leaned forward, grasping her breasts, taking her nipples in my hands, tweaking them and pulling them gently. This made her even more excited and she started to dance on my shaft. "Do you like that?" she whispered. The only answer I could give was to grab her, to force her fully onto my shaft. She did not resist, so I thrust downwards, burying myself in her.

It seemed that unseen forces were at work on my penis inside her pussy, massaging and trying to milk it. It was amazing. She was coaxing me to release my arousal that was increasing at every second. I wasn't the one in control any longer of what we were doing; she was and she seemed to know exactly what she was doing and what I needed. Her pussy ran freely, juices flowing down her legs. I started to move faster and as I pushed down, she pushed back. Her moaning became more urgent, and she pleaded to take her, to fill her, to make her mine. Suddenly I felt her tensing up, pulling me as deep inside her as it was physically possible, and then she yelled "Yes. YES ... NOW!" and she became completely rigid for a moment. I felt my explosion coming up, too; I pushed down, she pushed up, and when I tweaked her nipples she was gone. She was immobile and then very slowly, she relaxed and slipped down on the bed. I was still buried in her and followed her. She felt that my shaft was still rigid, and several aftershocks shook her, adding to my satisfaction that my woman was filled with my seeds and that she had wanted this. Slowly I slipped out and she turned around, kissing me.

"My darling, I love you so much! Every time you take me, it's more satisfying; every time I feel you more, I feel you deeper inside me, and not only my body is satisfied, but my heart is filled with pleasure."

Suddenly she felt the big puddle we had made on the sheet. "Hey, what have you done? This is cold!"

I wondered why she asked me what I had done; to the best of my knowledge she had participated very actively in the creation of that cold spot. I looked at Jenny who grinned mischievously.

"The husband is always responsible, my dear --you know this, but I'll help."

The piano concerto was still playing, and Maureen closed her eyes for a moment feeling the sound lifting one's soul up high and let it fill her heart. I went back to my youth and found the explanation I had learned a long time ago: that it was a love letter from Schumann for his wife Clara and considered a showpiece for romantic classical music.

1...34567...15