A Fantasy about Love Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny nodded (a bit reluctantly I must say) and when she came back, she was in a white shirt knotted below her breasts and a tennis short. Maureen had also changed into something similar and I followed suit.

Another kiss and Maureen recalled a term we had introduced long ago: EOA, the Equal Opportunity Act that assured what one received, the other would get, too. So there were several kisses, a little bit of groping, and finally, Maureen called the evening to order. They sat the table and Jenny gave us the details on the weekend. It must have been ghastly: animosity everywhere whenever somebody from HQ appeared, impolite comments about HQ and its people in a stage whisper that one could hear 50 meters away and which they had to ignore, and at the end, everyone gave up and went out on his own.

Jenny went shopping. "Maureen, I found some nice things for us, and James, I bought you that colorful shirt you liked so much! "I wondered what shirt she was talking about and she smirked. "Remember the shirt that Sam Durand wanted to buy? I found an even more colorful one in the city! I dare you to wear it in public! You'll need courage to wear it in public, my dear, but there may be potential big rewards, too!"

I trusted Maureen to keep me safe, but she grinned also. "Let's see what we'll do, Jenny, but let's clear the table now and discuss more serious matters."

She told me to get a bottle of the Semillon we had bought in the Hunter Valley, and we retired to the sitting room. I sat on a chair to avoid physical contact with my ladies because I could not guarantee that I could focus enough on any subject if my hands could wander up and down their bodies. I had problems with parallel processing of my own when the two were near and, therefore, now they had to sit opposite on the couch.

"James, we'll have to discuss what we are going to do. Remember: whatever you decide, we'll follow you, wherever you go, we'll go, so we are part of the decision also. What are your options?"

I went through the possibilities I could see right now: The CEO position at our competitor, a consultant's position working independently, and, last but not least, talking to Eileen about NT. The discussion lasted longer than the bottle of the Semillon and I opened another one. There was no decision at, but they agreed with me that I would feel very uncomfortable competing with my former colleagues. The money was very good, but we had enough to live well for the foreseeable future. Consulting sounded exciting but might not be very satisfying. I would study and analyze, come to a recommendation and see the other part accept, ignore or change it. Consulting was different from management; often the project owner contracted you to confirm his opinion and if you brought up something else, there were problems. Reorganization had always been a wonderful method for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency and demoralization, and I knew that I could not propose this in a sane mind set.

In my company (or better in my former company) I was responsible for whatever project we developed from its initiation to its final completion, and when I delivered a complex solution, I was very proud of my colleagues and myself. Consulting was show off, walk away and be well paid.

NT was completely different: I would be (probably) the CEO, but with Mrs. Monahan looking over my shoulder; after all, she had created it. It is difficult to hand your baby over to someone else and walk away; we knew her and whatever she promised, she would probably not keep.

It was late now, and we had talked the matter to death; there was at this moment no new argument to consider. Jenny was tired and Maureen mentally exhausted; what would happen in the future? I remembered that I had promised to call Eileen and when she attended immediately, I put her on the speaker.

"Darling, how are you? How was your day? You´ll be here for the Board Meeting on Monday, so why don't you come some days earlier? You cannot be too busy at this moment! Come and stay with me and I´m certain that we'll manage to suspend some of your problems for a while. I bought some excellent Shiraz, you can grill steaks, and at night we might try the smoked salmon and the vodka that is in the fridge. What do you think?"

Maureen rolled her eyes. "Mom, he needs his strength for other things - you better behave, or I won't let him come!"

I heard her sighing. "Maureen, you're a spoilsport. You better think: what'll he do? Sit in the living room and read the newspaper? Read a book every day? Run himself to death? I know him well and I care for him. Some fun going out and some fun in bed will lighten up his spirits, and when you come and join us, you will benefit from the results. Will Jenny come, too?"

"Eileen, no, but thank you. I´ll use the time to get my flat into order and prepare myself for anything James will decide. You know that I'll follow him anywhere!"

"Yes, I know, darling, but you also know that you're always welcome here, with or without the two. Actually just imagine the two of us on our own..."

Jenny blushed and stuttered. "Yes, Eileen, I'll think about it."

I told her that I would advise if or when I would arrive, and she finished with an audible smile.

"Darling, do you hear your puppies? They were so sad, but now, knowing that you'll be here soon and will take care of them, they wait for you with their noses pointing straight up! Woof, woof!"

We all laughed, and I hang up. Maureen looked at me.

"James, that's actually not a bad idea. I cannot go earlier because I have an important meeting on Friday morning and Jenny will be busy in the office. I don't see you sitting here on your own and staring at the wall. Consider it as a challenge: how will you survive in the den of the lioness?"

I agreed that I would consider it, but it would depend not only on me. We had our shower and went to bed. It had become natural that Jenny had her place at one side and Maureen on the other side; this night we just kissed each other (I demanded my contractual goodnight kisses which always gave me some excuse to fool around). Then they closed their eyes and I did follow them.

The next morning, we woke up late and Jenny remembered that she had to be in the office. She jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. Perhaps the word 'ran' was a bit exaggerated and the closer she came to the bathroom, the slower she walked. I waited until she was at the door, and then I whistled. She turned around with a huge smile. "I wanted to know whether I'm still yours, oh Lord and Master!" and coming back, offered her breasts for my adoration. Maureen laughed "We're a funny kind of people, but I love us!"

Jenny changed and rushed out (more kisses) and Maureen stretched her body in bed. This was an interesting exercise in anatomy: her long neck moving around, her shoulders lifting her breasts to a proud point, and her long legs slowly opening and closing.

She smiled at me. "My love, make love to me. I need it and I know that you need it also, especially at this moment. You've to know that I'll always be at your side whatever happens, that you'll always find me willing and eager to do whatever you want to do with me, and that my love is without limits. Take me, my love!"

She opened her legs wide and invited me in. I went down and kissed her, teasing her clitoris, but she did not want this. "Darling, I want you inside me, I want you to take me and I want you to feel that I give myself to you, completely and with no restraints."

I went back up again, she moved under my body and taking hold of my shaft, guided me into her hot and wet opening. She hugged me and put her feet on my back, pulling me deep into her. Closing her eyes, she started to move up and down, from side to side, and I accompanied her every movement. I smelled her arousal and as we were slowly coming to our peak, she whispered: "Now, my love. Take me with all your force!" and crying my name, she came to her release. When I felt her last push, I let go also and we came together, each supporting and feeding off the emotion of the other. I fell back on her and when I wanted to move, she protested. "I want you on top of me; I want to feel your body on mine, covering me, feeling your weight. Stay, please!"

She embraced me and gazed deep into my eyes. "James, remember the first time we made love? How I gave myself and you took me? Whenever we make love, it is a confirmation of our first time and that we'll always be there for each other. Oh God, I love you so much!"

I hugged her and kissed her eyes. "If there's anything in this life that I promise, it is that I'll always be at your side, loving you, caring for you, teasing you, having fun together, having children one day and when we grow old, it will only get better."

She swallowed twice and there were tears in her eyes and I must admit that I was getting emotional, too.

We stayed this way for a little while, but then reality reared its ugly side. My penis was slowly slipping out of her and our combined fluids followed. Maureen looked down as I slowly moved to her side and saw the mess we had made.

"Remember what I said that time? That I don't want to lose anything?" and she wiped her finger through her labia, catching most of the fluids leaking out. She looked at her hand and slowly licked it clean; then she repeated the move and offered me her hand. "We are one, darling..." and I followed her example. We were tasty; her crisp light taste and my own, earthier one combined well.

"Well, let's come back to earth, darling, and prepare for the day."

She got out of bed, gave me my good morning kisses and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I had my shower, did my manly things and joined her.

"Darling, as you are without any major work projects these mornings, why am I making breakfast? Wouldn't it be fair for you to contribute, lessening my workload? Starting tomorrow, I expect breakfast in bed!"

I could only whisper: "Oh Lord and Master!" and she grinned. "I just now gave you an incentive to get back to work as soon as possible, oh Lord and Master! And imagine there might be rewards for serving me!"

I repeated: "Oh Lord and Master" and sat down at the table. The mood was lighter today than yesterday and I told her that I would meet Allan after lunch at the office to sign paperwork, and then I'd be back earl in the afternoon.

She waited for a moment. "James, Mom's idea is not so bad after all. You could fly there taking the late afternoon plane, and have fun thinking about other matters. Mom always sounds like a sex pot, but I know that she's a deeply caring woman, and she loves you from the bottom of her heart. She'll tease you and us mercilessly, but she'll also protect us with teeth and claws. You'll have fun and I can rest assured, because I have imprinted myself on you again this morning and even Mom cannot erase that. Go, darling!"

She stopped. "What am I saying? I send my husband into my Mom's bed? Am I crazy? ... but that's the way our life together is: you in the center and we around you, at your disposal. Do you know how lucky you are?"

I nodded as I was deeply aware of this.

She dressed in one of her business outfits; light green blouse, dark blue skirt, sensible sandals and a big smile. She had her Gucci bag full of womanly things - I never understood why women would fill up their handbag beyond capacity. My comment was dismissed, however, since I did not seem to understand what women needed in their daily struggle to go through a life dominated by men. (Hah!) I started to read the newspaper waiting to go to the office: it was an empty feeling in my stomach, doing nothing.

Suddenly the phone rang, and Irene asked me to come in early, before lunch. Sir Allan wanted to talk to me.

When I arrived at the office, I was greeted by Peter, the doorman. "Mr. James, what happened? Will you leave us? Please don't! We like you and want you to stay here!"

I could only answer that there had been a big misunderstanding, but that I would not forget my friends in the company. As I stepped out of the elevator there was a moment of silence and then everyone came and embraced me - men and women. I was a bit embarrassed, but they had become friends. I promised once more to tell what had happened, but now I had to see Sir Allan. Irene was waiting for me.

"What have you done, you fool? You had such a brilliant career in this company, everyone respected you and you gave them motivation and success - and now you walk away?"

"Irene, it wasn't my fault. It was a succession of moments that escalated until there was no other option left. I cannot work for someone who insults the people he's going to live with, and I cannot accept to be personally insulted and threatened that he'd make my life hell. Irene, I can stand a lot of things, but when he became personal and questioned my personal life, he was lucky that Mr. Cunningham stopped me from hitting him. But this is in the past now and I have to see Sir Allan."

Irene came forward and hugged me. "We love you, you fool, and we always will. Good luck in the future! Sir Allan is waiting for you."

Allan got up when I entered and embraced me; it seemed that people had decided to become touchy with me today.

"James, close the door and sit down. First of all: Jeffrey Bush has been asked to retire from the company. Even the Chairman could not accept such stupidity. Bill and I tried to keep you in the company, either continuing as the Director of Marketing here in Australia or in an excellent HQ position. Unfortunately, the Chairman stepped in and ordered that your resignation letter had to be accepted and that you were out of the company. The only support we can give you is that you'll have a more than generous exit package. Your vested right will be liberated immediately, you'll receive a very satisfactory bonus for the last year's results, and you'll get about nine Letters of Recommendations from the top down (the Chairman excluded) which should read very nicely in your next job interview. Have you decided already what are you going to do? Go and kill us in your new job with our friends from the other side of the town?"

"Allan, the offer is very generous: CEO, more than double the salary, good bonus scheme, signing bonus, share options: they really want me. I couldn't stand the thought of competing with my friends, however, and I believe it would be ethically very wrong to use the confidential information I have about the company, its customers and its prospects. Perhaps in two or three years' time, but not now. If they ask, I'll talk to them, but at this moment, I hesitate very much."

He nodded satisfied with my response, because I could have taken another path to exact revenge.

"I could open up a consultancy, but again, that's not something that excites me at this moment. In reality, Allan, I don't know what to do at this moment. I believe I'll take a few days or weeks off, analyze my life and my goals, discuss this with Maureen and if you allow with you, and then I´ll make a decision."

He nodded. "I shall always be for you, son. And I'm certain that you'll make the right decision. Unfortunately, we have to go through some paperwork. Irene, please call Sam."

Sam walked in with the same sad face I seen all over this building. He had a bunch of documents in his hand and handing them to me, telling me where to sign. I did not even look at what I signed. I was told that there would be a credit to my account in the next few days, and that if other documents were necessary, they would take care of it and call me.

Allan reminded me that we should leave in an hour for our lunch and that it might be a good idea if I walked around and say goodbye to everyone. I walked first into Peter's office and he jumped up to embrace me. What had happened today? Everyone hugged me as if I would die in the next fifteen minutes. Peter was still upset about the whole situation and he also saw my marketing support disappearing, which he had been using so extensively.

It seemed, however, that his main concern was about what I was going to do now. I must have received several job offers: were the rumors true that Burroughs had offered me the CEO position? And if yes, would I accept it? I calmed him down since I could not imagine at this moment to enter into a competition with my friends. Perhaps in a couple of years I might rethink this, but definitively not now. I saw Irene looking at me and I had to cut the visit short if I wanted to say goodbye to the others, but Peter was Peter.

"Since you will leave, can I inherit Mary Ann? With her at my back, I would be successful even without you!"

I looked at him. "First, that is not my decision; it is hers and the company's. Second, don't sell yourself short all the time. You're intelligent, smart and a good salesman. Once you decide not to lean on others all the time, you´ll be successful on your own, but now I´ve to go, but I promise to stay in contact. You owe me a dinner!"

He agreed, but said immediately that it would not be at the Quay restaurant. This time he would select it, however; I could even bring Maureen and he would ask Mary Ann, too, to gain some brownie points. He gave me a final hug and I went to shake the hand of everyone I had worked with. The women started to cry, the men showed a more restrained emotion. Irene looked at me again, pointed at her watch. "In 10 minutes at the entrance. Hurry up!"

I went to the other floors and was obviously late, but Allan knew the reason. He took us to his business club and when I went into the direction of the restaurant, he touched my elbow and steered me to a private dining room. It was already filled with his friends and colleagues.

There were no drinks because everyone had other commitments and it seemed that they had been called by Allan for this special occasion. When we sat down and before the first course was served, he got up.

"Friends, all of you know that I wanted to retire this week to care for my wife. I recommended that James - and you all know him or have heard of him - to replace me and I had the full cooperation of our Group HQ. Unfortunately, the Chairman had a nephew he wanted to promote and during our sales Meeting on Hawaii that move was to be announced. James was offered a good position in HQ, but he wanted to stay in Australia and accepted to stay for another year in our company."

"Something that I had never seen before in my life, happened at that meeting. This guy, a Jeffrey Bush from Texas, immediately took a violent dislike to James and started to make impolite comments about Australia, our company, yelling that he would show us how a run-down company like ours would recover under his personal command, and that after we had broken every sales record in the Group! James showed remarkable restraint and walked away from the provocations. Mr. Bush could not accept, apparently, that James was given a standing ovation and was congratulated by everyone. He continued drinking and when the dinner finished, he ambushed him in the corridor and started to insult him and his family personally. Thank God two of my senior colleagues heard everything and when Mr. Bush attempted to strike James, they avoided a major disaster. James saw no other way, but to hand in his resignation. This ended Mr. Bush's career, but unfortunately, the Chairman forced us to accept James' resignation."

He shook his head, still unbelieving what had happened.

"I am telling you this because I respect the competence and integrity of my friend sitting beside me and want to avoid that any rumors are spread why he left the company. He has not decided yet what he is going to do, and I recommend to all of you to look at your organization chart and wonder where you would put somebody like him. You could do your company a world of good!"