A Fantasy about Love Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat down and everyone looked at me.

"I am grateful for Sir Allan's remarks and really have only one comment to add. I can work with almost anyone as long as I can respect him, and my career shows this. When someone, without any provocation, starts to insult the country I have started to love, my company and my friends who have worked relentlessly to come up with a fabulous success story, and then makes completely inappropriate remarks about my mother in law - the CEO of NT - and my wife, I lost that respect. So I had to go. I don't know what I'll do right now, but in a week or two I might be starting to look at opportunities. I will not work for any of our direct competitors because that would be wrong and unethical. I will look at any other offers, however..."

Sir Allan smiled and added: "Gents, just imagine: how would your yearly official Business Report appear, showing a James Gustav, Count de Winter, as a member of your company?"

The meeting ended after a few more comments; I recognized one of the gentlemen from the golf club who had almost hit me when I said that cricket was boring.

"James, since you have more time available now, why don't you call me and come back to the club? If you want to join it, I guarantee that between Allan and myself you can become a member at any time. And one thing more: in two weeks' time we have a one-day Test Match against India. I have a box at SCG and you will stay with me and a few good friends. That will change your mind about this fascinating game!"

I thanked him, shuddering at the idea to sit there for a day, drinking champagne, and wait for the tea intervals to appear. Cricketers liked tea a lot, and whenever something happened, they suspended play for tea. Allan whispered: "Go there, James. You'll meet a lot of important people. And whatever you decide, you cannot have enough friends in business!"

He was right and I accepted the invitation. Allan left me at our flat and I sat in the kitchen, wondering what to do. I had read the newspaper already and having a port did not help either. Suddenly I realized that it was not a predicament anymore, that I had signed the paperwork and really left the company I had worked so many years in, and that my life would have to change. Would I have to sit here the next days and wait for Maureen to appear to have someone to talk to? Go for runs or hit the punching bag at the gym?

I realized that I was slipping into a bad mood and had to get out of it, and immediately!

I called Maureen and told her about my problem and as always, she came up with the solution.

"Remember that we've to go and see Mom over the weekend? There is also the Board Meeting on Monday. Remember that she asked you to come up earlier? Why don't you go there still today? There's this late afternoon flight and you could be there at night. I'm certain that Mom will entertain you in a way that you don't have any time to sink into a depression. Go, darling. I'll be there on Friday afternoon and rescue you from her. Just wait a moment ... If you take a taxi in 15 minutes you could be at the airport in time to catch that plane. Jenny and I might survive without you for a few days and it might even be interesting to exchange some secrets we've kept from each other over a bottle of Shiraz. Your ears might be ringing at night ... Go, my love; I don't want you to be alone these days."

I accepted her decision, packed my luggage and called Eileen. She was overjoyed and told me that she would pick me up at the airport. I told her that I would prefer to take a taxi and come to her house, as I still had that memory of the night when we arrived and she was opening the door, standing there in almost complete nudity, and getting a kiss there would be so much more exciting than to receive a chaste kiss in a crowd. I imagined her grin when she said: "Your wish is my demand, oh Lord and Master! Your slave is waiting eagerly for you!"

Before I could hang up, she stopped me.

"James, tell me what happened in Hawaii. I want to know details!" I asked her to wait until I was in Brisbane, but she insisted. ¨I want to know now, my love! ¨ I gave her a very short summary and when she asked for details, I told her to wait, but she wanted to know word by word what was said, and whether there were any witnesses, and I gave her what she wanted. She didn't tell me why she wanted these details and only wished me a good flight.

I called Jenny and she agreed that this might be a better alternative than to sit in the flat and stare at the wall. They were really twinning by now as she said that it would be a wonderful moment to sit with Maureen and exchange their experiences with me. She could still learn a lot from her what I liked and how I liked it, and she could keep Maureen updated on what was happening at the company. "Go, darling, and enjoy yourself. If - or when - Eileen gets too uppity, remember us and you'll have no problem at all, but remember that when you come back, the night is mine!"

The taxi was there, the flight was uneventful and when I arrived the weather was still wonderful: a late summer evening, with the sun setting and the temperature warm. I paid the taxi and waited for it disappear. I did not want to share the picture I would receive when Eileen opened the door. When I rang the bell, it did not take long for her to open the door.

It was a vision of beauty that received me.

Chapter 38: Solace for a Stressed Mind

She was standing there with a huge smile on her face, her eyes shining, her luscious red hair pinned up high with a silvery needle, her lips glossy and open waiting for a kiss. She was dressed in a white blouse with two buttons open, and a narrow dark blue skirt. The light behind her showed her curvy silhouette, and she opened her arms. I stepped into them and hugged her. "God, I missed you so much, my love" ... and kissed her hard. She stepped back, looked at me for a long moment and then came forward again to put her head on my chest. I heard her swallow several times and her eyes teared up.

"Eileen, what happened? Is something wrong?"

She shook her head and mumbled that now everything was right again, and she would tell me later.

"I love you so much ..." she whispered, stepped back once more and pulled me into the house. I put my luggage on the floor and embraced her properly.

"Eileen, I love you. I missed you and it is so good to hold you in my arms again!"

She swallowed once more, but then took a deep breath. "Come in, darling. I missed you, too, but you're here now with me and I'm happy."

"First let me put the luggage away." and walked to Maureen's bedroom. She followed, but when I wanted to open the case, she only took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

"My love, this is where you'll stay the next days. I'll get your things while you can have a shower, but one question: I did not know what mood you would be in, so I compromised with my outfit. You see the outer side, but there is nothing beneath it. I can open another button or two, and the skirt has an easy release snap. Please decide what you want: Stay this way or should I change also?"

I looked at her and she slowly opened another button on her blouse. It was almost transparent and the outline of her areolae and stiff nipples were now clearly visible. Her tongue came out and licked her lips; then another button came loose. One hand slipped slowly to her skirt and I had to decide: let her go on or break the tension. I did not decide fast enough and the next to last button came open. Her breasts started to push the blouse open and then she opened the last one. A small move of her shoulders and both breasts were now open to my sight. The hand at the skirt snapped the release open and the skirt fell down and as she had said, it had been only an outer shell, but beneath it she was gloriously naked.

"Well, James? What do you want? This way or another fantasy outfit?"

I decided on another outfit; Eileen always came up with thrilling ideas. She grinned.

"You'll like that, too!"

She turned around and I admired her tight ass as she walked away. She glanced back and saw me watching; another grin and with an exaggerated sensual glide she left. I shook my head, asking myself what could I expect these days? One surprise after the other, and hopefully all pleasant.

I had my shower and Eileen had prepared everything; there was my toothbrush, my shaver, my Eau de Cologne TABAC, and where did she find it? I had found it only in Germany, but she must have asked somebody to carry it to Australia. There was a t-shirt and Bermudas, and I went to the kitchen to join her.

As promised, she was in another outfit, this time in a little transparent light green bolero and some kind of harem trousers in a darker color, but also sufficiently transparent to show her shaved pussy. She was finishing setting the table and told me to wait for a moment; she would need more time. I could call Maureen, however, that I had arrived safely. I did this and I was told that they were very comfortably sitting together on the couch, having drunk already half a bottle of Merlot and they would have a nice evening together.

"Enjoy Mom and wait for me on Friday! Give her a kiss for me ... let's see where ... One from me on her left breast and one from Jenny on the other. At least one minute each, you hear! Good night, darling!"

I laughed and gave Eileen the message. She looked at the oven and came forward.

"There is enough time now." and offered one breast "This is for Maureen..." and when I had finished kissing, licking and sucking on it, she pulled it away and gave me the other. "This is for Jenny..." and I repeated my performance. I guess that it was more than a minute because suddenly she jumped away, took the pan from the oven and sighed.

"A catastrophe avoided! They said one minute, not five. I'm not complaining, but you almost lost a dinner! Get the bottle of the Pinot Noir that's in the cooler, and please open it."

She had prepared a delightful dinner (she always cooked very well) and after fruits and cleaning the table we retired to the sitting room with a glass of the Muscat Liqueur. The CD was playing a violin concerto by Mozart, and she had the lights dimmed. We sat on the couch and she laid her head on my lap.

"James, we can talk about Hawaii tomorrow; tonight I just want to be yours, to sense you, and to feel your hands on my body."

Her hand came up and she embraced my hip. She was quiet for a moment and then I saw another tear appearing in her eye.

"What happened, my love? Is there something wrong?"

"James, I know that you love me, and you know that I'm yours without any restraints" and with a little smile added: "anyhow and anywhere. I've been alone all this time and with those two hussies around you day and night, I was afraid that I was getting relegated to a secondary level. When you embraced me and said that you missed me so much, I knew that all my fears were unreasonable. Those two are different: they're young and beautiful, full of spirits and ready to explore the world. They love you as much as I do and perhaps even more. Maureen gave you her heart and soul and Jenny is defenseless in front of you, but you and I have had our problems in the past, but to hear you that you missed me and the kiss you gave me, put my heart quiet again."

"Eileen, let me explain something to you. I love you: full stop. I'll always love you: full stop. And you should be proud of yourself: a woman in her early 40's, beautiful, successful, and confident of your own success. Jenny always says that she is a bit afraid of you; she says that you're so much more beautiful, sensual, sexy and she wants to learn from you to one day become a woman as you are today. And you know Maureen..."

Eileen stopped me, smiling a bit and probably satisfied with my comment, but still a bit hesitant.

"James, I know all that, but my heart is not as strong as my mind. And there's something more; I need not only your love, but I need your body, too. We have been discussing this before. My former husband married me when I was very young, and he trained me to be his sexual toy. I never had the chance to feel love as pure love because there was always the physical aspect. So, when you're here, or worse, when you're away from me, I feel this craving for your body, for you to take me, for me to give myself to you. I depend much more on you than they do; better, I depend much more on a physical level than they do. I need to touch you, I need you touching me, and I need you inside me. Don't get me wrong: I'm certain that none of us three would survive if you were to walk away, but they've each other and I'm alone. So, when you said that you missed me, I was back on Cloud Nine, darling."

She started to smile again, moving away from philosophical discourses about the meaning of life.

"But enough of deep thinking: is there anything that might interest you? I have decided that these few days I will act on one of my fantasies: I will be your slave, ready to obey any command or desire you have, and I hope that you will be creative and have a lot of desires..."

I looked at her. "Darling, can we discuss this tomorrow? Tonight, all I want is to have you in my arms, to feel your heart beating and your hair tickling my nose, and a kiss from your sweet lips. Tomorrow let's see what can happen."

She sighed when I took my hand off her breast; obviously I had taken the opportunity to let my hand wander up and down her body, and judging her reaction, she had enjoyed it, too. I pulled her up and we went to bed. On the way back, somehow her outfit vanished and when she lay down opening her legs and smiling with anticipation, I wondered whether I took the right decision.

"Eileen, darling, I'm still emotionally upset by all these events the last days. May I just sleep one night in your arms? Will you hold me and I'll not have to think of anything, but you and your love?"

She looked at me for a long time and then she opened her arms.

"Come here to me, my love. I will protect you this night." and she gave me her breasts to kiss and then after one more long kiss, she said: "Go to sleep, my love. I'll be here for you and when you wake up, you will be happy and relaxed."

I was really tired and after snuggling close to her and placing my head on her chest, and obviously using the opportunity to kiss one nipple and my hand to hold her other breast, I felt her arm encircling my shoulders and I was drawn close to her. She whispered: "Sleep well, my love."

When I woke up, it was already light; the sun must have come up already. There was a warm and exciting feeling in my southern region. I opened one eye and felt for Eileen, but she was not at my side. Opening the other I saw her lying between my legs, holding my stiff shaft and observing it intently. She leaned forward and gave the tip a little kiss. It seemed to please her, and my penis agreed with her: it twitched and said good morning. She looked up and saw me watching her.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. I decided I needed my morning proteins directly from the source, so lean back and enjoy me."

She gave it another kiss, this time putting half of it into her mouth, and mumbled: "George, good morning!" The words came out strangely since her mouth was half full of the visitor, but George understood the meaning. Her hand encircled it at the bottom and a slight up and downward movement made my body tingle. She took it out again, licked it carefully and put it back into her mouth, this time with more enthusiasm. Moving to a more comfortable position between my legs, she started to work seriously. With an occasional glance to me, she used a pumping action to get George really stiff and ready to go; I tried to pull her up to kiss her, but she only mumbled "No."

Her hair had lost the careful design and was all over her face and shoulder, her eyes were closed, visibly enjoying her moves and it seemed that I was not the only one getting excited as her face was blushing furiously. Slowly the emotion became overwhelming; I was getting close to my release and she was ready to feel me coming. I warned her that the moment had come, but she just took me deeper into her mouth. A few more movements and I blew my load into her mouth; she could not swallow fast enough and drops of the white cream were all over her cheeks and shoulder. Her body also suddenly became stiff and she yelled my name. Later, we came back to earth and she licked her lips.

"James, that was what I wanted. Breakfast in bed!"

She wiped the drops from her cheeks and licked her finger clean, then saw another drop on her breast and offered it to me. I had slowly learned that I gave an enormous pleasure to my women if I shared my seeds with them, and if they could swallow a mouthful, why should I deny them this pleasure? And I loved to make them coming kissing their pussies: what was the difference? I remembered the excitement when I felt Maureen squirting in my mouth at the peak of her passion, so there was no big difference; and even if there were, I would do anything to make them happy.

She stretched her body, which gave me some interesting views of geometrical forms flowing from one state to the other, and then she decided that she would get up to make my breakfast.

"I had part of mine already, darling. What do you want? Eggs and bacon, but then I've to wear a long shirt because hot bacon hurts. Or I could make waffles and stay au naturel? Or do you want muesli in bed?"

I decided on the waffles, which made her laugh. "I knew this: you don't want to lose a chance to look at me nude and touching me whenever I pass. Right?"

I nodded and after remembering local rules, she went to the kitchen. I had my shower, brushed my teeth and dressed in my t-shirt and Bermudas. I had found that t-shirt in London and it showed a large family meeting, with all except a woman and five children showing very blond hair. The lady and her children were redheads and the inscription read: 'Don't underestimate the power of redheads!' Eileen laughed when she saw it and I knew why I had selected waffles. Her giggles made her upper body move in the most interesting way!

I opened a bottle of the Great Western and prepared two mimosas. We had fun, she in moving around and finishing the preparation, I helping out and using every opportunity to touch her body or steal a kiss, and we were in a wonderful mood when we finished. I helped her clear everything up and store it away. Do you remember the sight when a beautiful naked woman reaches up to put a plate into the upper cupboard or bends down to pick up something from the floor? Especially when she knows that you are watching her, and she wants to show off? At the end, she pulled me to the sitting room and knelt before me.

"Remember what I said yesterday? That I want to act on my fantasy to be your sexual servant during these days we're on our own? James, I really want to do this, and pretty please, play it with me."

I looked at her, but before I could say anything she added: "Darling, you're always too considerate of us. You always worry that we cum first and you never let go to take what is yours. I know that you don't believe in a woman's submission. I don't either, but today I want to play it. Please?"

I looked at her for a very long time and finally nodded.

"James, the rules are that you can ask anything of me, and I cannot deny it. If you want to bend me over the next chair and take me now, I'll enjoy it. If you suddenly want to take my ass in the middle of the afternoon, I'll get the lubricant. If you want me to do a striptease, I will enjoy showing you my body. If you want me to give you a blowjob during lunch, I'll provide it eagerly; you might not get lunch, but that would be your problem. What I want to say is that today I don't want to be the decisive executive - I want to be the submissive slave, not thinking of anything except to please you, of offering my body in all positions whenever and wherever you want. If it gets too much, I'll tell you, but if you don't hear anything from me, you know that I am yours to play with."