A Fantasy about Love Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, asking for my approval.

"So, what do you want to do now? We can stay here and listen to music and read the newspaper..." she looked at my face and shook her head. "I don't think that this is an option. We can turn on the Jacuzzi and you could give me a nice massage; no, forget it, I'll give the massage. Remember how everything started for me here at the pool? How we played around and how my top fell off in the pool and I let you look at me, saying that this would be the first and only time you would see me topless? That didn't last very long! We could also go to bed and fool around. What interests you more, oh Lord and Master?"

I decided on the pool because I also had fond memories of it. She asked for permission to get her things (slaves apparently have to ask for permission for almost everything) and went to the bathroom. I went also to change into my swimming trunks; to judge from history at this pool they would not last very long. I prepared the chaise lounges, put mattresses on them, turned on the Jacuzzi, put a bottle of Chardonnay into a cooler, and when I was finished, Eileen came out in one of her audacious string micro bikinis. It did not cover a lot: a narrow string over the breasts, but with her large areolae it could not even hide her stiff nipples, and an almost non-existing bottom string that vanished into her vagina at the most interesting point. She smiled when she saw me looking with interest and slowly turned around, even bending down to show me the crack between her ass cheeks.

"Acceptable?"

I nodded, unable to say much, overwhelmed by this beautiful woman offering herself to me.

"I brought the sunscreen, James. Will you do my back - and my front?"

¨ It is an honor and my pleasure, dear lady!"

"Don't forget, that today I am not a lady, but your servant. You have to be much more decisive!"

I know it was a game, but I could not get myself to do anything that did not please her. But try I could.

"Get down, wench, and lie on your stomach." She did it, sensuously moving her body around until she found the right position: her hands over her head, her legs slightly open, and a big smile on her face. I got the sunscreen and poured a generous amount on her back. She moaned "James ... oops ... Oh Lord and Master, this feels so good!"

I put her body in the right straight position and started to massage first her neck, then her shoulders. She was a bit stiff, but kneading her muscles released some of the tension. When I reached the back of her bikini, she whispered "Take it off, James...". I opened the knot and continued on my way south. Her waist was firm and narrow and her hips strong from long running. When I touched the bottom part, she smiled. "Take it all off, James..." and loosening the bottom knot, I had her in all her wonderful nudity ready for my hands.

I continued to loosen up her muscles in her legs and going back to her ass, I opened the cheeks a bit to reach her private parts. Her little crinkled hole winked at me and her pussy was showing the first proof of arousal, with her outer lips glistening and the first smell of a woman ready for fun was wafting over to me. I turned her over and she smiled again, opening her legs even wider and pushing her breasts a bit forward. I poured more oil over her body and my hands started to caress her breasts. Her areolae were becoming smaller, but her nipples were standing straight up, ready to be touched and fondled, and suddenly I wanted to mark her: I sucked her skin just above her left breast and pulled it into my mouth.

She yelled "Yes, darling...!"and pushed her breast even deeper into my mouth. She started to moan and moved around, trying to lead my hands to the most sensitive parts. She succeeded and when my fingers touched her erect clitoris, she came violently. Her hips were pushing into my hands and she tried to push one of my fingers into her. She yelled my name again and finally fell down on the mattress.

After a while she opened her eyes. "Oh, Lord and Master, I was supposed to pleasure you, not you me. Will I be punished?"

I nodded, but advised that first I had to make the last step: Quality Control. "Do you remember?"

She smiled happily and pushed her breasts up.

"If I remember right - and I will never forget it - these were your first points to check." I did and grinned when I saw the big red mark on her skin above the nipple, and then moved down again. She was getting nervous again because she really liked our sexual play and opened her legs wide. "Please check very thoroughly, darling, I believe you might have missed a point."

I verified her complaint, but could not find any point. She offered some guidance where I should check next and finally, she gave up. "James, take me now!"

I moved up and she led my shaft to her dripping labia. It was easy to enter her, and her increasing moaning accompanied my move into her hot depth. She pulled me deeper and deeper and when I hit bottom, she stopped for a moment.

"This is where you belong, my love. Now take what's yours and what is freely given."

She increased her rhythm, looking all the time at me. Taking one of my hands, she placed it on her breast.

"Twist it, make me feel that you can do whatever you want." I bent down and took the nipple into my mouth and sucked it, teasing it with my tongue. She went wild and it was difficult to stay in her, but I managed somehow pushing down deep into her. Her moaning increased and suddenly she pulled me down, kissing me hard, and then her body went stiff like a rod, trembling. Shock after shock raced through her and she held me in her arms as if this was the last moment in her life, and then she slowly relaxed and opened her eyes.

"Darling, this was wonderful, but you didn't cum; I told you to let go! Let's try another way."

She pulled herself away from me and turned on her stomach, only supported by her knees and her shoulders. Her ass was straight up, her legs wide open and her wet pussy asked me to come and visit. Her little anus seemed to be interested, too, but Eileen reached behind and placed my shaft back at the entrance she had just taken it out.

"Now let go, James. I was waiting for you all this time. Now possess your slave."

She pushed back and once more I entered easily again; her labia were dripping with her fluids and I found no resistance, just an exciting friction. Well, if she wanted this, I would try to please her and go on a rampage. It was not love (well, it was love, too) but this time it was to satisfy my needs. I started to move faster and faster, and she accompanied every move.

"Yes, James, this is it. Faster, darling, faster, take me!" and I went into overdrive. For a moment I forget that she was the woman I loved and just took my own pleasure, driving her wild, twisting her breasts and pulling her nipples, and I felt that my moment of release was coming.

I cried out: "Eileen, you're mine!" and driving one last time deep into her, exploded. My seeds were shooting into her and my body fell onto hers. I could not stop immediately, since my tension was not gone completely, and I continued to push into her. Suddenly I felt her response and she came once more, whining and moaning. Slowly we relaxed and I moved off her; she protested, but I was exhausted.

When I turned her around, her face was one big smile. "This time you let go, darling, and I´m so happy. I´ll probably walk a little bit strange for a while, but you really took everything I could give. James, I´m so happy!"

She kissed me and this time with warm affection, and stretched her body. "This was a workout that used every muscle of my body. Could you perhaps move here and become my personal trainer? I pay well..."

I considered the option, but regretfully declined. "Eileen, my love, I could not survive such a job! It would be an exciting way to die, but what would I do about Maureen? And Jenny? But perhaps I could accept a temporary job that would fit into your schedule?"

She laughed. "James, my schedule is always open for you. Whenever you want me, just advise and I clear my schedule."

She looked down when she felt some liquids leaving her labia. As my other two ladies she never wanted to lose any of our fluids and reaching down, picked up a big drop of our creamy liquid. She looked at me and slowly licked her hand. "James, this is delicious..." and reaching down again, picked up another big drop. She smelled it and the tip of her tongue swirled it around. "We fit together well - even in this matter."

She offered me her finger and I licked it, too. I sensed her dark taste mixed with my own earthy one; Maureen had done this quite often, so I knew what I tasted like, and when she smiled, I knew that I had made the right decision. She cleaned herself thoroughly and then asked me for a glass of the Chardonnay.

"I'm thirsty now; it seemed that I've spent a lot of liquids during the last few minutes that I have to restitute."

She suddenly realized that she had a big red spot on her breast and grinned. "I don't think that I will show this to others, so I have to wear different blouses for the next week, and perhaps you could put another on the other side? And a really big one over my pussy? I'm certain that Maureen would be very jealous! Thank you, my love."

We had the wine and spent some time in the pool. The sun was shining, the temperatures still hot and the cool water of the pool refreshed us. She wanted to stay a while in the Jacuzzi and when I sat down, she came straight on my lap. She pointed to her breast.

"You have me done me harm, darling. You have to kiss it better! On the other hand, I´d prefer to have one on the other side, too! So please mark me." and she pushed the other breast forward. I took some effort, because my mouth seemed to glide down most of the time to inhale her nipples, but at the end, she had two rather red signs of my possession on her breasts. I wondered what Maureen would say? And Jenny?

She looked down and was very proud of herself. "Darling, on Friday morning you'll have to refresh this. I want to see Maureen´s face!"

I enjoyed my fondling and kissing of other parts of her body (and her unsuccessful attempts to revive George), the time passed, the bottle was empty, and we were ready to go back to the house.

"What do you want to do now, James? Have me once more? Play Scrabble? Lunch will take half an hour and there's nothing planned for the afternoon. Can you come up with some creative ideas? Do you want my Kama Sutra? At night I really would like to go out for dinner and dancing. We dance so well together, and I've found the right restaurant with a small dance floor. They play our music, not heavy rock. May we please, oh Lord and Master? Do you need incentives to give me that present? I have smoked salmon and vodka in the fridge...".

She hugged me "James, I'm so happy that you're here with me. Please do it more often!"

We had a shower, but nothing happened there except that I spent considerable time to make certain that first she was cleaned thoroughly, and then that she was dried in every spot of her body. She was happy repeating my efforts and when we were finished, lunch time had arrived.

"Go and get the wine please, James. It's in the cooler and should have the right temperature. I´ll dress something nice and I´ve laid out your Bermudas and a t-shirt."

I followed orders, asking myself what had happened to the slave motif? When she appeared, I was quite surprised. Gone was the seductive woman as she was dressed quite nicely in one of my oversized New York Jets football shirts. She grinned but hesitated when I walked over to her and carefully removed the shirt from her body. "James, I don't understand: if you want to see me nude, all you have to say it and I'll do it gladly. By the way, what are you doing?"

I had folded it, but opened it up again. "Do you see the autograph here? That is an original Joe Namath signature and it took me more than half a year to find it. I value it, care for it and want to keep it in its pristine condition! I'll get you another one."

When I returned with a Miami Dolphin shirt, she was still standing there. "Do you have other shirts I cannot touch?" She seemed to be a bit upset and I responded. "There's a Chicago Bulls shirt with a Michael Jordan signature that has never been used."

"What would you do if I'd use it one day?"

"I would accept it, but wouldn't like it. You're more important than a shirt, but it has some sentimental value for me, and I'd be disappointed if I were to lose it, Eileen."

"Well, I just wanted to know whether I was more important to you than a silly - excuse me, a very valuable - football shirt. I'll be more careful the next time!"

I kissed her "You´ll always be more important to me than any material thing, but sometimes men have silly habits..."

She leaned into me and gave me an affectionate kiss, which considering that she was still nude, was a bit dangerous. I stepped back and helped her into the shirt: lunch was calling. She had prepared a light salad and served a light French Château Léoube rosé from the Provence, a delightful blend of their famous grapes. The main course was a roast beef, which served only as an accompaniment to the wine, a Duero Vega Sicilia Único. I had heard about this wine, but never seen it. It was supposed to be one of the best Spanish wines, very expensive and produced only in certain years.

"James, Maureen told me about the Grange Hermitage and where it led to. Try this one and always remember me!"

She had decanted the wine and served the first glass. It was overwhelming - like Eileen! A marvelous complex structure and immense power, hidden in a velvet glove, with a dark, but transparent color. I had drunk good wines before, but this was different. The Grange was marvelously elegant with lots of power, this was pure power. Eileen had selected the right wine to represent her.

She explained some of the background of the wine and we drank it with reverence. The roast beef was the correct food to show off this wine, and we talked about her life and our growing relationship with the Moises. I helped her clear the table and we went with chocolate biscuits and a port wine to the sitting room. We sat on the couch, but were carefully keeping apart, because this was serious talk coming up.

"James, I want to talk to you about our future. You know that NT is growing fast, and I thank you for it. I´ll soon have to replace two senior managers who have been with me for many years, but they are getting tired. They've asked me to look for a replacement. Now, I have a few ideas I want to throw at you. You're without a job at this moment and I know that there are offers in Sydney, but let's forget them for a moment."

She hesitated. "James, we have talked about this before and you said no. Let me try again. I offer you NT: will you accept?"

She looked at me and I did not know what to say. I knew something like this would come up, but was not yet prepared to commit myself. I leaned over and kissed her.

"Eileen, my love, I thank you for your offer, but let's talk about it. It is hugely tempting, but it also has gigantic problems attached to it. You've created the company and grew it to one of the biggest logistic firms in Australia; this is your baby. I know you: you will not be able to give up your authority to someone you know has no experience in this sector. There'll be problems that will strain our relationship. I promise that I'll think about it and we'll find a way to make it work - if I accept."

She smiled happily. "That's all I want at this moment, darling. There's more: Maureen has done an outstanding job in Sydney. I want her to come here and be the Human Relations manager; with her background she'll be wonderful. Obviously, she will do this only if you move here..."

She grinned. "This would be fun having both of you here. And one move more: You have told me about the progress that Jenny has made in the last months and I've heard from other people confirming that she's a very intelligent and forceful person on her own. She will not stay in your ex-company if you're gone. I could offer her the position that Maureen handles now, but I would need to know her better to confirm this. So send her up to stay a weekend with me on her own. If she survives this, the job is hers."

I told her that she had Jenny in Brisbane already once; did she want to re=check her impressions? She shook her head and added that at that moment she was asked to decide whether Jenny would fit into our happy group; now she wanted to ascertain her business acumen. She would show her the NT Financial Statements and our backup spreadsheets and see how she would handle that situation. I laughed. "Eileen, my dear, you will be surprised, and I'd dearly like to find out who will survive! Have fun!"

She looked at me with some doubts in her eyes, but then decided that she'd like that challenge. But this was enough for her; she moved over and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"This is enough of serious talk for the moment. Now I want a kiss and can we please go to bed? The wine has affected me a bit and I want to lie down in your arms. Tonight, we'll go dancing and I want to have my strength back!"

We were going back when the phone rang.

Eileen attended and her posture changed dramatically.

"Yes, I´ll attend." She whispered that this would take some time, and for me to go back to the sitting room. I wondered what was happening and was wondering even more when I heard her next words.

"Good afternoon, Sir Allan. Do you have a response for me? I believe that I stated quite clearly what I want!"

There was a moment of silence and then she continued.

"No, Sir Allan. You know me, and I don't play around. I'm very upset about what happened; not only what was done to James, but as an Australian I wonder how I can work with a company, that appoints a drunk, incompetent and impolite man to the presidency of the company I trusted my company to. We agreed to work together in trust: now I wonder how much I can trust your company in the future?"

Now I was intrigued: what had happened? There was another response from Sir Allan, and Eileen was firm.

"Sir Allan, I can remotely understand that an incompetent is appointed to an executive position. I cannot understand at all that an incompetent idiot is appointed, a man who insults his future colleagues, insults the people of the country he will be working in, and insults me personally! If your company can do this, how can I trust it that in future the right decisions will be taken? The future of my company was in your hands, and I´m taking it back."

After a moment of silence on her part she got really irate.

"Sir Allan, we can talk about contract obligations and fines for cancelling a contract. I'd like just to ask you what would happen, if the details of that evening would go to the media? And may I tell you that I have standing invitations to go on nation-wide news and talk-shows? Can you imagine how your image in Australia would be damaged? And even outside of Australia, this could be a juicy item for your corporate representation! And more, Sir Allan: Don't you think I could convince my son-in-law to accept that offer from your competitor? What would you do then? And you can tell this idiot I´ll sue him for slander!"

She had talked herself into a fury: Eileen was on a warpath. Now I saw what waited for me if we ever had a serious misunderstanding. She listened to a response and then simply said: ¨Sir Allan, it always was a pleasure to work with you. You are leaving, however, and James resigned. Who can I trust? Goodbye, Sir Allan." and hung up.

She turned to me "James, I need a whisky - no, make that a double one!"

I got the whisky and when she drank it, the phone rang again. She asked me to attend. It was Allan, and when he heard my voice, he took a deep breath.

1...34567...10