A Fantasy about Love Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James, I really like this, but could you perhaps try to move just a little bit faster? My pussy is waiting for you, and not only for your lips."

I did not listen and continued my crawl southwards and when I finally arrived at her shiny labia, she pushed herself into my face. I sucked her clit into my mouth and twisted it around with my tongue; this was more what she expected, and she pulled me closer. It was a pleasure to taste her: light and fresh, and lots of it. I felt as she was coming closer and closer to her release, and when it happened, she cried my name.

"James, I love you. Oh God, how much I love you! She relaxed and fell back onto the bed, but not for a long time. "My love, there is one more endeavor I pray for: please let me feel you deep in me; I want to feel your shaft pulsing inside me and your seeds jetting your pleasure. Please, James, make love to me."

She pulled me down and kissed me deeply; then she moved her hips so that my penis found her entrance. She liked this position; she had told me before that she could look at me this way and see my eyes closing when I came. I wondered how often she saw me this way, because when I looked at her, her eyes were always tightly closed!

Raising her hips high, she repositioned herself, pushed up and with me pushing down, I was inside her as she had pleaded. She was hot and tight, and she looked deep into my eyes as her inner walls massaged my shaft. Her eyes showed her dedication and devotion; I was not certain why I deserved all this love but promised myself that I would never disappoint her. We did not hurry: there were long, easy strokes with kisses on her lips, accelerating for her to come close to her climax only to let her down again (and she did not like this at all) and then repeating the long process all over again. She wriggled beneath me, trying to get me to the point of release, but I had more patience than she - and I knew my baseball statistics that calmed me! I wanted to make this a moment to remember and only when she flushed red all over her body and she practically climbed into me, let I go. I embraced her tightly as my arousal overwhelmed me and as she had requested, I jetted all my pleasure and love into her. It was wonderful and she hugged me back, rigid and trembling, and shocks running through her body.

When she opened her eyes, they were shining.

"James, whenever we make love, it is always wonderful, but today, today it was even better. Oh God, I'm so grateful that I have you; promise me that you'll never let me go. I know that you have promised this before, but I want to hear it again, after you took me."

I got up and pulled her into my arms, kissed her and then sat her before me. Taking her hands into mine, I said: "I'll never leave you, my love, and I'll cherish and honor you forever, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, for all the days of my life."

She started to cry when she realized what I had said.

She looked at me and repeated my promise and then she really started to cry. It took her a long time to calm down, and only after some time she stopped.

"My love, this is for always and forever." and pressing her body against mine, kissed me for a long time. Then she took a deep breath and hugged me.

"I'd love to stay in your arms for a long time, but, darling, you promised to take me out for dinner tonight. And I need time to prepare; you ravaged my body, but you heartened my soul ... my words don't make sense, do they? But they sound right and I've to put makeup on my face to hide my tears of happiness. So let's have a shower; no fooling around, that is reserved for after dinner, I get your suit and tie and then I'll need time. You'll see that your patience, big grasshopper, will be rewarded!"

I laughed, seeing how she had turned the table on me. We left for the bedroom and I advised (Jean?) that the living room was empty, as we were changing for dinner. My part was fast: a dark blue suit, a light blue shirt and one of my red Hermès ties. Then I went back to the sitting room and waited for her ... and waited ... and waited.

Finally, the door opened, and a vision of beauty appeared. She had her raven black hair pushed up with some part cascading down to her shoulder, with silver dust sprinkled into it, and was dressed in a long black gown. It shimmered since the fabric seemed to have silver threads running through it. It followed her slim body as if black oil was poured over her body, with her shoulders exposed and her décolleté at the edge of decency. The upper parts of her breasts were visible, showing how firm and high they were. The dress also showed her slender waist and when one long tanned leg appeared in a slit that appeared to reach to her hip, she smiled "Satisfied?"

I nodded, unable to speak, and looking once more, was again fascinated by her beauty.

The only points of color were her shining blue eyes, her smiling red lips, the diamond earrings, and her opal pendant and ring. The rest was black, with the silver threads lightening the overall dark image. She was stunning. She was satisfied with my reaction and suddenly I realized that something had changed: she was proud, more conscious of her beauty, and certain of my love and my commitment.

She smiled. "My love, I always believed that you loved me - now I know it and I want to show it to the world."

I took a deep breath. "WOW!" and went over to take her hand, kissing it.

"May I have the honor to escort you to dinner, my lady?"

She curtsied and smiled prettily. "Most certainly, my Lord and Master. Tonight, you are my servant!"

She laid her hand on my arm and we walked to the restaurant. A young woman opened the door when we arrived, and we enjoyed her shock seeing Jenny before her. She called the maître d' and his eyes also opened wide when he looked at her and apparently, I did not exist. The room was filled already, and it was fun to see how loud the silence was as we walked to our table. There must have been some pretty ladies in the room, but I did not know because I had eyes only for my Jenny. I waved the maître d' away and personally sat my lady at the table. It was in a little alcove with a view of the restaurant. It was not very big: perhaps less than twenty tables and it soothed elegance; the decoration was clean Scandinavian furniture in light blond wood color, with two big windows with a view to the illuminated garden. I heard soft background music, a classical piano and I thought it was a Beethoven sonata, and the lighting inside the restaurant was sufficient to show off the people, but soft enough if someone wanted to hide any imperfection - not that my Jenny needed this!

The table setting was perfect with shining white linen and napkins, crystal glasses and it seemed a Rosenthal dinner set. A candle was lit already and when the maître d' appeared with the menu, we were impressed. It had a selection of specialties from Australia (unfortunately, there are not many) and focused on French dishes. But even so, there were some Japanese fusion dishes that looked interesting.

When he handed me the wine list, I almost dropped it; it was a thick book with wines from all over the world. They must spend a fortune to get all these outstanding wines and confirmed why the Wine Spectator had given them an Award of Excellence. While we were looking at the offer, the sommelier appeared and only after tearing his eyes away from Jenny, asked me whether I would like to start with champagne to have time to select what we wanted. I nodded and a bottle of Dom Perignon appeared.

Jenny decided on a Pike and Smoked Eel starter and when I looked at the smoked salmon, she warned me. "Anything except that, darling!" I took the mousseline de grenouilles and when Jenny looked at me, I explained: "I always wanted to try frog legs and, in this restaurant, they must be perfect, and in any case, we can have the same wine." She pursed her lips. "Frog legs? Well, there must be dishes for every taste."

It seemed that I was more adventurous than she, at least in food. After deliberation with the maître d', she selected the Allaiton Rack of Lamb and I the Black Angus double entrecote. When he asked about dessert we declined; for me, Jenny was the dessert, but I did not want to tell him that. The sommelier appeared and even while he was discussing wines with me, his eyes were glued on Jenny. He suggested a Müller-Thurgau from Slovakia, but I decided on an aged Bordeaux Graves Blanc, a Sauvignon Blanc/Semillon blend. He did not like my suggestion and commented that the wine was right for the smoked eel, but that it might overwhelm the mousseline. I thanked him for his comment and ordered my wine. For the meat course we looked at Malbec, but in the end, I decided on the Washington State Cayuse Bionic Frog Syrah. The sommelier nodded, appreciating the wine (and the price I paid).

There were a surprising number of people drifting by close to our table and they did not seem to be guests. In the end, I called the maître d' and asked what was happening. He hummed and hawed. "Sir, I don't know how to say it, but ... Sir, your lady is so beautiful and sparkling with joy, that our staff wanted to see her. I shall stop this immediately!"

Jenny laughed happily.

"Don't worry. I'm happy and I want the world to know this. If they want to look at me, let them do this. By the way, has any of them noticed that I have a handsome gentleman at my side?" He looked at me. "Sir, sorry. The answer is no."

The starters were served, and they were delicious. We tasted the food and Jenny adored the pike and eel dish, and my mousseline was not bad, either. I must admit, however, that the sommelier was right. The Graves was a perfect match for the smoked eel, but it killed the mousseline. Seeing my despair, he brought a glass of the Müller-Thurgau he had recommended, and it was a much better match.

Our conversation was light, talking and commenting on the food, the wine, the spa, and life in general. Jenny was glowing with happiness, and life could not have been better. The main dishes arrived, and her rack of lamb encrusted with provincial herbs looked nice, and my entrecote was impressive; it was a big piece of meat, rare and as I had demanded: when I cut it, I heard a distant 'Moo'!!

The sommelier opened the Cayuse Bionic Frog (where did they invent these names, and why?); I had seen on the wine list that this vintage had received 98 points from the Wine Spectator, an outstanding praise. He decanted it and the color was lovely, a deep shining red. The cork had a strong pure taste of the Shiraz, and when I sipped it, it had just the right temperature. There was a massive core of currant like red fruits, chocolate, some smoked herbs? A bit of minerals to give it strength? It was certainly full-bodied and balanced; it was strong and at the same time it was silky elegant. It handled the intense savory elements of the crusted herbs perfectly, and at the same time, it was not out powered by the Black Angus.

Jenny tasted it and she nodded. "Mr. François, you know your wines. This is perfect." The sommelier was content that she was satisfied, and I was a bit upset; after all, I had selected the wine! I understood him, however, and decided to concentrate on the food and the wine, and it was a perfect match!

In the end, we complimented the maître d', his staff for the correct and friendly service, and the sommelier. There were smiles all over when she put her hand on my arms and we walked out. Eyes followed us, and when we were at the door the noise doubled. The young lady opened the door and hesitating one moment, whispered: "We have had beautiful women here before, but you outshine them all. Please forgive my audacity, but I had to say it." She stepped back, but Jenny took her in her arms and kissed her on her cheek.

"When one day you'll be as happy as I'm, you'll be as beautiful."

We walked over to our chalet; it was dark and the moon was shining to show us our way. There were dim lights along the path, but I ignored them, as the moon was so much more romantic. There must have been jasmine bushes near, because the sweet scent was dominant. The rooms were lit softly, there was a piano concerto on the sound system, and Jenny turned to me as soon as I closed the door. "Let us get comfortable and then you can have your dessert, my love."

I changed and saw that somehow the champagne and the Graves from our dinner had appeared in our living room - invisible service, indeed. I poured a glass of the Perignon and waited for my lady and when she appeared, all I could say was again "WOW!" I seemed to have lost my tongue when I looked at her.

She was undressed in a few pearl strings: a wide choker around her neck; five strings were placed around her upper body, starting at the top of her breasts and reaching to just below her areolae, moving freely and letting her stiff nipples appear between them. A longer string was around her waist, with another five strings falling down to below her labia, hiding occasionally her little pubic heart and even less often her wet pussy; the only other adornment was the opal pendant between her breasts. Her long black hair was hanging down over her shoulder and flowed over her left breast. She had added the term 'thrill' to her stunning beauty. She came forward with a silver platter in her hand and a bottle in a cooler full of ice.

She knelt before me. "Lord and Master, your slave asks you to accept her offer: food, drink and herself." I started to say that she was not my slave, but she looked at me. "Accept it tonight, my Master. Please!"

I hesitated, but seeing her desire, I accepted. She came back up again and offered a smoked salmon toast and a glass of ice-cold vodka, and then she put the platter down and took one herself. "You know what I want, my love - this is my offer to you."

I knew what I would have in a few minutes and after finishing the toast and the vodka, went forward and embraced her. "My love, I do accept the offer and shall do everything to make you happy."

She shook her head. "This is not about me, Master; this is about you. I want to serve you tonight, to receive you wherever you want to go, and feel you taking me; I don't want that you always think of me first. This is my present for you: take me without thinking about me and I'll feel your emotions and your love as much as you do yourself."

Again I nodded - this night was different.

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. When I looked at her, she came forward and undressed me, with her hands gliding up and down my body and kneeling again, soon her mouth welcomed my shaft. She stopped soon and against my protest, but she turned around and lay on the bed, with her elbows supporting her upper body and her hips straight up.

I followed her, but stayed behind her, circling her body with my hands and cupping her breasts. The nipples were standing up already, and when I twisted them gently, she moaned. "Please more, Master." I loosened the pearls and she was now magnificently nude.

She opened her stance a bit and her pussy and little-puckered hole were now clearly visible, drops shining on her labia. I bent and kissed her pussy and then focused on her little hole, rimming it with my tongue and touching it with my finger. She started to purr and repeated: "More, Master."

She pushed herself against my finger, relaxing to give easier access. Somehow her pussy pressed against my shaft, already ready to explore depths it wanted so much. It was easy to enter her, and she liked it, but was not completely satisfied. "Master, this is just the beginning. You can take me there, but I want you in my ass tonight!"

She took my hand and licked it; then she placed it back on her ridged back entrance, to let me test and probe the resistance. It was easy to get into her an inch, but then it stopped.

"Master, please forgive me. Give me a moment and you will be welcome."

She tried to relax and slowly my finger went deeper. Looking back at me, she nodded. "Yes, Master, but it would help if you used that cream... " and moving down my finger, it slipped out. Then she came up again, reached back and placed my shaft in front of her little hole. It was not possible at this moment: I was in front of a closed door.

She looked back again. "Help me, Master."

I saw the tube of white cream beside her pillow and opened it; placing a generous drop on her hole and on my shaft, I massaged both. Then I tried again. This time I could enter a bit and I stopped to give her time to prepare herself for my rigid shaft. She rocked her hips slowly, and I could enter another inch. Suddenly she relaxed and she accepted my penis going in farther.

"Master, I want you now!"

She accepted me and slowly lifted her hips again and as she finished her move, I pushed down. I added another drop of the white cream and as she relaxed whilst I was massaging her tight cheeks and her little hole, and I slipped in farther. She clenched my shaft with her inner muscles and I made small strokes in her, careful not to hurt her, but also to ease my entrance. Finally, she made a conscientious move to relax and I slipped in, burying my shaft in her and filling her up completely. I felt captured in that tight space and tried a rhythm different to before, gentle in the inward and more forceful in the outward stroke. I checked her expression, but she had her eyes closed and seemed to be in another space. Her arousal was visible, and her labia released her familiar strong light flavor, coming up to my face.

"Yes, Master, this is what I want!" and her back arched and her thighs gripped me, pulling me in deeper. She groaned and pushed back again, taking me all the way in. "Yes, darling, please take me now - I need you!"

She contracted her inner muscles and I felt her release coming up from deep inside her, riding a wave that got higher and higher. Then it collapsed and she with it. She had reached her apex and shuddered as shocks ran through her body. It was too early for me, but I accompanied her, stroking her sides gently up and down. Finally, she fell back on the bed. I stopped my movements, staying buried in the warmth of her ass. Leaning forward, I cupped her breast and fondled it gently.

She came back to life and looked at me. "Master, you didn't come! I told you, no, I asked you to take me without thinking about me, to enjoy my body for your pleasure. Will you never listen to us?"

She took a deep breath. "I'm ready for you, Master. Now take me!" She lifted her hips again, looking back at me, with love and dedication in her eyes. I was still stiff and as she started to move, the stimulation of her inner muscles rubbing my shaft, massaging it, and rocking her pelvis slowly, she led me to the rhythm she desired.

"Come, my love, don't think; let yourself go, my love." she said in her soft, loving voice and that was the only encouragement I needed.

Slow deep rolls ensured the fullest penetration with every move and I seemed to hit every pleasure spot in her. She was alternately squeezing and relaxing her internal muscles, which caused the most exquisite sensations to course through my body. It heated up, the tension increased, and suddenly the first spasm washed over me, signaling my orgasm was approaching; I was not thinking anymore, just feeling. She pushed back once more and I pushed back, and then I was gone, erupting in her, pumping her, thrusting wildly into her tight ass. She followed me, wanting more and more, and she also reached her limit.

I had stopped thrusting into her as her body fell down onto the bed, but my hips continued to rock as if of their own accord, and I was immersed in my pleasure, the thrill, the excitement I was feeling. Finally, I realized that my body was pressing down on her and tried to move away, but she protested. "Master, I want to feel your body on mine, holding me, protecting me, not letting me go."