A Fantasy about Love Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to go back after a while and we ended up in bed again, only this time I wanted to have a little fun. I lay her down gently and then started to explore her body with my lips and hands, from the top of her head to her toes. It was nice to smell her long black hair, her perfume behind her ears, to walk my lips around her breasts and slowly climb up to the top, to dig into her belly bottom (she told me not to do this; it tickled her, but I ignored her) and then I entered one of my favorite areas: her pussy. She still had that black-haired heart pointing to her clitoris and when I neared it, the clit came out questioning what I wanted. I told it that I wanted to please it and it agreed (somehow, I questioned myself why my penis had a name and her pussy did not? I had to investigate that). My tongue parted her outer lips and slowly gained entrance; she appreciated the effort and holding my head close to her labia, gave me permission to touch and even requesting that I went further.

That had been my idea from the beginning, and I started to focus on her clit, sucking it into my mouth and twirling it with my tongue, whilst my finger dove in trying to find her most sensitive spot. She moaned a bit, but when I accelerate the moves of my tongue and went even deeper with my finger, she lifted her hips and pulled my head into her and exploded, squirting her fluids into my mouth. I would always love this: a light and tasty flavor, and at least at this moment, a copious amount of it. I had my dessert.

I crawled up to lie beside her again, and she kissed me.

"James, this was wonderful, but how about you? You didn't come!" I calmed her down; I wanted just to please her, to feel her arousal on my lips and in my mouth, and I was more than satisfied with this. She doubted me for a moment, but when I kissed her back, telling her to go to sleep, she acquiesced and closed her eyes. Two more kisses on another favorite part of mine, and she was asleep.

The night was quiet and when I woke up, it was already light. I tried to get out of bed without waking her up but did not succeed.

"My love, good morning. I slept so well, and you know something? I even dreamed of us, you, Maureen and I on a little island in the Pacific, just the three of us walking along the beach, naked as we were born, and in front of us was a table loaded with fruits, bread and whatever one wanted. Then I woke up. Is this a sign that I should take my proteins?"

She nodded to herself and went down to say hello to George. There was a short, but interesting conversation and when she took him deep inside her mouth, I let go. She swallowed all and when she was finished, opened her mouth to show me one last white drop on her tongue. She closed her eyes, then her mouth and swallowed once more and everything was gone. She had what she wanted and looked like the proverbial cat, grinning because she had finally found the goldfish, the canary, and the whipped cream. I decided I wanted her, too. I pulled her up, spread her legs and George dove in, even when it was a bit tight at the beginning. That changed rapidly when she joined my rhythm and when I pushed my hips up to get deeper into her and twisted her nipples, she came together with me. It was a wonderful finish to our days at the spa.

Breakfast was excellent as always, Jenny packed our things and we were ready to go. I passed the reception to sign some slips and to leave a generous tip for all. Jane (?) was sitting at her desk and accepted my compliments for everything, the staff, the restaurant, and the reception. She hesitated when she saw the check I had signed.

"Sir, this is not necessary. We will bill your office." I told her that I had expected good service and had received an outstanding one, so the tip was well deserved. It was for the manager to divide it as he saw fit, and she made a phone call, asking me to wait for a moment.

There appeared another Jane (?) and they laughed at my surprise. "I told you, Sir, that we are twins and because she was borne two minutes before me, she is the manager, and I'm only a little receptionist." Now we all laughed and Jean (?) asked: "Sir, may we please be audacious to say goodbye to your lady? You have been excellent guests and we appreciate it, but your lady blew us away when you had dinner. I must say I never saw a lady as beautiful as she was that night and the way she looked at you and you at her: we had never seen this before. Class and elegance! And yesterday at lunch? The same beauty, but so different: light and happy! We want to say goodbye to her and tell her that she gave us pleasure serving her, and that we hope she'll come back."

I nodded and they came out to the car. Jenny stepped out and after a glance at me what she should do, gave them a hug. She was dressed for a car excursion: a light red top, a short white short, a funny little hat that probably would fly away the first time she accelerated, and open sandals: the perfect picture of summer. The two ladies wished her a good journey back and hoped that they would see her again, and then turned to me with a mischievous smile.

"It was a pleasure for us, Count de Winter, to serve you and your lady. Come back please, and soon."

I thanked them and drove off, with both of them waving after us.

"James, they knew who you are and that you're married to Maureen. What will happen now? Is there a problem for you?"

I shook my head. "No problem, darling. They are famous for their discretion and they seemed to really like us. Just wait when the three of us return!"

She laughed.

"That might shock some of them, but as long as they keep such a wonderful place and such good service, I don't care. Just imagine the three of us in the restaurant! People will faint!" and laughed again, pleased by the image.