A Fantasy about Love Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted this also, feeling her body under mine, possessing her completely. When the last spasm ran through me, I turned her somehow around to lie beside me, but did not let her go; I was still deeply embedded in her. We rested and our breathing returned slowly to normal. She was still having little shocks darting through her body and my penis was enjoying this, not letting go. After a while she regarded me. "You did come, but do you want more? I'm yours!" I considered her question but was well satisfied. When she decided, however, to move around a bit and clenching her inner muscles, my interest revived, and I nodded.

"My love, this time I want to see your face when you take me!" and when she moved forward, I popped out. Rapidly, she turned back to me, sat on my hips and guided my shaft to her now well lubricated back entrance. It was easy to slip in, and her face showed her excitement as I slowly got deeper and deeper. When I was settled deep inside her, she smiled satisfied. "I know what you enjoy also..." and bending forward, offered her breasts to my lips.

It was heaven: feeling my penis massaged by her inner walls, her stiff nipple in my mouth, and hearing her moaning of a satisfied woman. I could think of only one thing that would heighten her pleasure and reached down, starting to touch her labia. Her moaning increased and she seemed to lose control of her movements. She sat back and stared at me, her face tense and her lips pursed. "Take me now, my love, I want to be yours..." and with a wail, she pushed herself down with all force, and came with a violent explosion, and came ... and came again. This made me lose my control also and I blasted once more my semen deep inside her, making her even more agitated. That was the last thing I remember because I simply blacked out.

When I came back to life, she was lying on me; I had slipped out and a flood of fluids was wetting our lower bodies and I assume, the bed. I looked at her; she still had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily. Then one eye opened and she croaked. "Satisfied now, Master?"

With difficulties I nodded - I was exhausted. She closed her eye and hugged me.

"My love, this was wonderful. I'm sore all over, especially in one place you abused, but I feel happy and joyous. Finally, I was able to give you everything I have, and you accepted it. Darling, I am soooo happy!" She embraced me even more forceful and laying her head on my shoulder, started to sob. "Don't worry, darling, you know me, and these are tears of happiness!"

After a while, she relaxed and slid down to my side. "Darling, may I be practical for a moment? We're wet all over and the bed is getting flooded. I want to clean us and do something about the bed; perhaps I find a big enough towel that'll get us through the night."

She got up and came back with several towels and carefully wiped me clean, and then did the same to her body. My shaft was completely limp and even her touch would not revive it. I saw that she moved with a certain difficulty, but her face was smiling. Then she pushed me to the edge, placed a big, soft towel in the middle and lay down. "Now, my love, come and hold me tight."

I did and both of us did not last long. Some kisses as she remembered her duties, and we fell asleep.

During the night I woke up several times because she was glued to me and every move of her body transferred to mine. My hand was fixed on her breast and when I moved it, she immediately put it back, mumbling something I could not understand. It was not completely restful, but it was a happy night.

When the sun came up and the light entered the bedroom, I slowly woke up and thought about the previous night. The objective, analytical, intelligent woman, witty, teasing woman I loved had become a sultry slave, offering everything to please me. How could I respond? Why did I deserve this woman?

I looked at her and she seemed to perceive it. She had her arm over my shoulder and her face on my chest. It was a slow move at first and a groan escaped her; then she lifted her head and looked back at me. Her eyes were still half closed, but a smile started to appear on her lips.

"Darling, good morning. Did you sleep well? How do you feel this morning? I've to tell you that I cannot move, that I need a long and hot shower, and that I'll probably not be able to sit down; at least not comfortably. I served you last night; now I need you."

I nodded. "You will have everything you need, my love, just tell me."

"First, I'll need you to hold me and tell me how much you love me, since after last night I need to feel and hear your love again. Then you might think about breakfast: I'm ravenously hungry and need to replenish the energy I spent last night. I warn you: there's a limited time I shall be patient and then I'll become a cannibal, starting with you! So think fast and do something. Then you can either serve me in bed or carry me to the table: your choice. And how is the weather? Sunny?"

I nodded once more. "A nice long stay in the Jacuzzi would probably work wonders." I stared at her and she grinned. "Oh, I forgot: Please."

I laughed and she joined me. "Seriously, my love, I'm not able to move around a lot this morning, but I'm certain that it'll improve fast. And one thing: every time it hurts ... no darling, it does not hurt, it's just sore ... I remember the last night and the way your face looked when you took me the last time. It was so wonderful, darling!"

I hugged her once more and got up to call Jane (? To simplify my life, I decided to think of them as only 'J'). When I was at the door, she whistled.

"Local rules were extended, darling!" I laughed and went back to kiss the tips of her offered breasts; when I started to become serious, she shooed me away. "Go and do something useful, I'm hungry!"

I had my shower, ordered breakfast and helped her to the bathroom, but she did not want any further assistance and told me to get dressed. I looked at the bedroom and it was a mess. The pearls were on the floor, the linen was all untidy and had spots, pillows were on the floor and worst of all, the tube with our lubricant was clearly visible. I cleaned it up as well as I could and then relaxed; so what, we had made love and the staff must have seen messy beds before. I helped Jenny to towel herself dry and when I heard the bell that breakfast had been served, I carried her to the table; she protested that it was not necessary, but I enjoyed her weight in my arms and the warmth of her body against mine. She had decided to stay nude.

"I want to see your face when you look at me, darling. Until further notification, you can kiss, touch in some and not in other places!"

She grinned. "This did not come out well, my love. What I want to say is that I would prefer to recover before you get amorous again. That is if, no, when you get amorous." She shook her head. "What I want to say, my love, is that I need some time before I can have you again, but I do like it when you look at me and I see the pleasure and love in your eyes. This makes my recovery so much faster..."

She looked at the champagne but did not want any. "I just want coffee, toast and some jam, darling. I saw ginger marmalade; I'd like that one."

We had a leisurely breakfast and then I helped her to the sitting room. She asked me to sit on the couch and she lay beside me, with her head on my lap. A few moves and she was comfortable. "You can touch me; actually, I'd like that very much, but don't exaggerate, darling. Wait until after lunch, when I shall be better in some regions of my body."

She was a wonderful person to converse with, full of intelligent and occasionally weird notions. Able to handle most subjects well, we jumped from one matter to the other: our expansion plan, the problem with Eileen, the trip to Germany and that she wanted one day to go there with Maureen and me, our time together in the computer company and how she had to pretend to be lesbian to avoid any problem for us, and principally our time together, Maureen, she and I. She was happy and wanted to stay that way.

Then she asked. "What do you expect me to do the following months?"

I reminded her that she should follow Mr. Simpson at least for two days a week, so that she could find out the strong and the negative parts of the company we had just bought. He seemed to be willing to help us and I counted on her to charm him. "And long term?"

I looked at her. "Long term, my love, you'll be either the operational or the financial director of NT and you'll have to decide what position you want. We'll expand to Victoria and the other States, and I hope that this will be not the only way to grow. Long term, Jenny, I expect to go into New Zealand and into Europe, and then only God knows where we'll end up. We'll be successful if we work as we've done up to now: taking risks, but calculated ones, being efficient and looking after our customers and staff, and being the best logistics company in Australia and one day, in the world. This is a very high goal I set us, Jenny, and we'll have to work hard and long hours! Nevertheless, I'll never forget that my priority is to make you and Maureen happy, and with you two happy, I'll be happy, too."

She nodded. "Success in business is not the only thing that counts in life, James, and you know this; there are other objectives that matter also."

I looked at her. "Remember the Gates and what they have done? We'll never be as rich as they are, but we'll have money. Most of it will go into the company; at least at first, but one day we'll share it with others. We'll have children and we will have to educate them to behave with our standards and they will have seeding money to start whatever they want to do in their life. But we'll help others, too: there are orphans who need help, old people who suffer, young people who need a chance to study and realize their potential, but remember that it's not only money they need, they need attention and guidance also and there is where the two of you will step in. You are better than I am in this matter, and I count on you."

With the flexibility that only women have to be able to change subjects, she asked: "Do you want to have boys or girls?" I stopped: where had this come from? Then I remembered that I had mentioned children, our children.

"If possible, I want both, and they must have your intelligence and drive, and Maureen's intelligence and empathy with others. They must be as beautiful as you both of you are, and if in the end, they inherit something from me, I'll be satisfied and happy."

She grinned maliciously. "Darling, remember that it takes two to have a child, and that normally the father does contribute to the child's genes. You're not ugly, either, my dear, and you have what we miss: the willingness to take risks and the ability to lead, to heal souls and heart, to make others achieve what they never thought they could do. Just look at Maureen and me: who would have believed that after all we did (or did not do) that we achieved the success we have today? This is your doing, my love! Our children will have everything, and we will make certain that they are guided, protected and challenged."

My phone rang with Maureen on the other side. "James, my love, how are things? Are you well? Jenny? How was dinner? And how was dessert? Is she still able to walk?"

Too many questions and I tried to respond accordingly. "Fine. Yes. Well. Wonderful. Even better. With problems."

There was silence on the other side and then she started again. "Good morning, my love. I hope that you're well and that you enjoy the spa. How is Jenny?" Jenny was startled with my answers, but I grinned at her, telling her everything was alright. "Jenny is lying beside me, resting. And how are you?"

"Lonely, but we'll be together again tomorrow. That helps, darling. How was dinner? And the dessert? Jenny told me what she had prepared."

I turned to Jenny. "You liked the dinner?" She nodded and I went back to the phone.

"Maureen, Jenny liked it and she was absolutely stunning in her black dress. Where do you find these things? And the dessert - probably it's better if she tells you. All I can say is that it was wonderful and exciting."

Jenny took the phone out of my hands. "Maureen, these days are wonderful and yesterday was even better. I had my entrance into the restaurant, and everyone was stunned; I believe that they did not even notice at the beginning that I had a very handsome man at my side! The food was excellent and imagine: James erred in a wine! He has to take more lessons with you, dear!"

I heard noise from the phone but did not understand it. "Yes, I used the black dress with the silver threads, the diamonds, and the opals. It was stunning and even I have to say this." ... "We walked back and I changed into the pearl outfit"... "Yes, very much" ... "Yes, I did. I knelt as his humble and obedient slave and offered the salmon and the vodka" ... "Yes, I did, and he didn't want this term, but I told him to accept it for the night, and he did." ... "I told him to forget me, just take me and let his desires go free" ... "Obviously not, at least at the first time." ... "Three times" ... "Twice, and in my ass!" ... "Maureen, it was different and so thrilling! Even when he took me, pounding into me, I could still feel his love. I'm certain that he could have stopped almost to the end if he had imagined that he hurt me." ... "Yes, it does. Well, it is not pain, but that part is uncomfortable, and I had problems sitting down. James served me breakfast!" ... "We'll go to the pool and they have the Jacuzzi with hot water. That will help and I shall be ready for action again!" ... "No, Maureen. This has not been about sex; every time we made love it was caring, tender, and even when he came, he always took me with him." ... "Yes, we will and Maureen, one suggestion: You have to come with him for a long weekend, too, and then the three of us will have to come. It will scandalize them, but it's worthwhile!" ... "I'll tell you everything once we are home... " and she handed me the phone.

"It seems you have a good time, my love and that was the reason for the gift. Enjoy the last day and I'll see you tomorrow evening; but it'll be my night to remember! I love you so much, darling, and I miss you."

I saw Maureen before me, beautiful. smiling, caring, loving, and I missed her, too. Jenny and I looked at each other and I said: "We're so lucky to have her!" Jenny swallowed and took a deep breath, nodded, but then a grin appeared on her face. "And she's lucky to have us!"

Jenny wanted to go to the pool, and I helped her up; she walked with a stiff gait, but she did not need my help. She was still nude, and I asked whether she needed a bikini, but she said no. All she needed was a coating with sun blocker and an hour to rest. I passed the bedroom (all made up already) and got the sunscreen. She lay on one of the lounge chairs and I applied with care and care the cream all over her body. When I came to her lower regions, she warned me. "James, I told you that I need rest. I'm protected now and all I want is you beside me. Get your book and let me rest. Please, oh Lord and Master."

Her wish was my command and we stayed there until lunch, when she suddenly declared that she wanted to go to the restaurant and have one more good meal. I called Jean (J!) and made a reservation; the restaurant was booked, but she found a table for us. Jenny dressed up once more in a light blue top and when she put this on, she smiled. "Remember Maureen and her blue top?" I remembered well that top! Jenny looked lovely: the little top revealed a bit of her firm stomach when she moved and completed her outfit with a long white frock and blue sandals on her pretty feet. This time she used the opal earrings, the pendant, the ring, and the bracelet, and the fiery colors of the opals emphasized the simple elegance of the outfit and her own beauty. She was stunning again: in a different way, easier to one's eyes, but she was stunning.

We walked over to the restaurant and there was still a lingering scent of the jasmine in the air. They had managed the same table in the alcove even with the room booked out. The food again was excellent and this time I did not argue with the sommelier; I let him choose the wines and he was good; his selections fitted the dishes.

After lunch we walked through the gardens; the weather was outstanding and the view to the Blue Mountains was fabulous. It was hot, however, and we went back to our rooms. Jenny changed into her little bolero costume and asked: "What do you want to do, my love? Read a book? Relax? Make love?"

I glanced at her, and as always, was bewitched by her sparkling eyes. "Jenny, what I really would like to do is lie down and hold you in my arms. I want to feel your body beside me, I want to see your face and your smile, and I want just to be near you."

She nodded. "James, that is exactly what I want also. We'll have so many opportunities to make love, but a moment like this with no obligations, no one around us, all alone, these moments are rarer."

So we did and even with the best of all intentions, we dozed. I woke up several times, but my hand was always on her breast, she was always snuggled against me, and I had the impression that our hearts had synchronized to the same beat. It was already getting dark when she started to move; she opened her eyes and smiled. "That was wonderful, my love. Now let's make love."

She moved down, teased George into action and then sat on my hips, letting herself drop down onto me. Her face was radiant, and she enjoyed letting me feel her pleasure: bending forward, offering her breasts for my kisses, telling me how much she loved me and how much she enjoyed being loved, both emotionally and physically. After a while, she stopped saying anything, closed her eyes and let herself go. I could feel how deep inside her the arousal climbed higher and higher and not wanting her to be alone, I let myself be carried by her and we came at the same moment, hugging each other, saying how much we loved each other, and looking deep into each other's eyes, we saw love and dedication.

When I slid out our combined fluids followed, coating her labia and her thighs. Jenny thought for a moment. "I have two options: get up and get a cloth in the bathroom or clean us ourselves. Let's see... " and came to a decision. She wiped her fingers through the mess and licked them clean, and then moved down and kissed George until he also was without any spot. George liked the idea, but she was firm.

"That is enough for now, George. You have to have patience, little grasshopper!" and burst out laughing. I believe that I deserved this, as I had used the phrase too often against them. I laughed also and she came back into my arms. "Darling, I don't want anything fancy tonight. A plate of cheeses, a bottle of good wine, and you; that's all I want." Well, that resolved the dinner options and I ordered as requested.

"Jane, please let the restaurant decide which cheeses and which wine; I have not been disappointed yet and I trust them."

She took the order and there was a little grin in her voice. "You are right this time, Sir, it's Jane. I'll have it served at 7:30. Is this alright?" I confirmed and since we had more than an hour to go, we decided to stay in bed, talking about whatever subject came to our mind. It was pleasant and when dinner arrived, we moved over. They had selected several kinds of cheeses: two soft ones, two chèvres, two hard ones, and a blue stilton. There were three half bottles of white wine, a red one, and a port. We had fun matching the wines to the food; especially the stilton was easy, and I decided to compliment the chef for the selections.

Jenny wanted to stay beside the pool and gaze at the stars; I got a blanket from the bedroom (made up already and another compliment was necessary for the morning) and we moved out. We looked up: there was the Southern Cross, which to her disappointment was not the brightest object in the sky. That was the Milky Way spanning from one side to the other, and two bright stars, pointing to the Southern Cross: The 'Pointers', Alpha and Beta Centauri. I even found Canopus! And there was obviously the Orion constellation with its four bright stars in a rectangle and three stars in a row. Betelgeuse and Rigel were shining brightly, and there was even the Space Station making a pass through the sky. That was as far as I could go, but Jenny was satisfied with my scarce knowledge of the sky: her man had delivered again!