A Fantasy about Love Pt. 16

Story Info
Love, fun and sex at the Spa.
17.7k words
4.65
3.5k
1
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 54: Tea for Three at the Spa

The next day we went back to Sydney and started our work.

I had to assume my new duties faster than we had planned and went back to Brisbane in the middle of the week to organize the company as I wanted it, but still maintaining the energy that Eileen had always conveyed. Maureen came with me and let Jenny handle the NSW branch. We had a long discussion how we would handle our private life and they decided that I would never have to sleep on my own; there would always one of them at my side and in my bed. They had seen how Eileen had reacted to this problem and wanted to avoid it at all cost. I decided that I could live with this; actually, I loved it.

We worked hard, the business continued to expand, and our elders were on cloud nine. They came back being a couple, united and loving each other. She was glowing, he was alive -- it was a wonderful picture. Eileen seemed to have accepted that I was not hers anymore and treated me friendly, almost motherly (could you imagine?), and when she was close to me, I could see the affection, but the sexual attraction had gone.

It was beautiful, however, to see how they reacted to each other, how they cared for each other and how they were able to show their affection, and after a while, I believed that I saw that love had grown between them. They were always available for consultations and Allan helped quite a lot; Eileen had stepped back, not only to let him shine, but also to let me do my work in my own way. Eileen also used the voucher for the one-week trip to Bali we had given her; when she came back, she complained that Allan had looked all the time at the topless stewardesses and that she had to sacrifice her body to his desires just to keep him in line. Allan grinned. "At least that was what she thought."

Eventually, they decided to get married and I lost Maureen for a while, because planning that wedding ceremony was a major job. It was also that year´s major social event in Brisbane.

During the next months, we integrated NSW well into NT. We had a few problems: the HAY proposal for the new organization caused a certain upheaval, the unions tried to muscle in, and it took me some drastic action to keep them at bay. We needed more competent people and when Peter appeared complaining about his problems in his company, I invited him for lunch. He said that the company had never come back to the success that Allan, and in a certain way I, had created and that bureaucracy had crept in again. He wanted something new and asked me to help him. I always thought that he was a good man, but that he never was really challenged and after discussing this with Allan and my two ladies, decided to offer him the position of General Manager for the Queensland operations.

He accepted with almost indecent haste; he wanted to work with me, knowing that I would push him and that he would be much better off. He was, however, very upset with me.

"You are evil, very evil, James. How could you let me get all excited about Mary Ann, almost crying when she implied that she had other interests, and you never warned me that you were in love? I understand your problem in the company, but you should have warned me before I embarrassed myself with her!"

Jenny was sitting beside us, smiling. Then she got up and gave him a little peck on his cheek.

"Peter, you never embarrassed yourself. You were and are a sweet guy, caring, handsome, and we´ll find someone for you, but beware: working with us will be much more exhaustive than gliding along in your old job. And another thing: call me Jenny, as all my friends do."

We never explained the name´s change, but he accepted it.

This decision released me to move back to Sydney, help Maureen to plan for the future and make it easier for her to hand off some problems. Unfortunately, the three months passed, and Jenny lost her bet -- she had worked tirelessly (and we also), but the result after three months was not what she had promised.

Jason Simpson inaugurated the Chair for Logistics and we received a nice silver plaque for our sponsoring. This helped us in Victoria: the University of Melbourne contacted me asking whether we would make a similar offer in Melbourne. It was a good university, ranked 33rd in world rankings, but wanted to improve its competence in engineering, technology, and physical sciences. I agreed and due to these contacts found another trucking company to buy. It was not really big, had a good General Manager, and a perfect location for expansion. I asked Jenny to go there and become the local manager, but she rejected the offer.

"I don't want to fall into the Eileen trap, James. I prefer to be your secretary in Sydney or wherever want me to be, than to become a manager far away from you. The answer is no!"

She put her foot down and Maureen nodded. "Good for you, Jenny."

Peter remembered Jim Albright, the young energetic salesman who had impressed me when we suffered from the NT project. I checked him out and when I met him for lunch, he also asked for a job. This solved my ethical problem and he accepted it also with almost indecent haste, not even negotiating a deal.

Everything turned out well and after another year we were represented in all States of Australia. The company was still growing fast, and we appeared first in the trade papers, then in the news magazines. 'The fastest growing logistics company in Australia' was soon replaced by 'The fastest growing company in Australia'. There was an offer from Blackrock, the US investment company, to invest US$ 300 million in return of 20% of our shares and a seat on the Board, which valued our company at US$ 1.5 billion. Not bad for a company that two years ago nobody had heard from. We rejected it, obviously. We were a family business!

Jenny gave us a wedding anniversary gift: a week at the chalet in the Blue Mountains. It took us almost a month to get our diaries clear, but it was worth it. Jane (Jean?) was happy to see us; they and Maureen clicked immediately and when we were not making love, she was with them. She must have told them something about our story together, because they started to observe me in a different way: wondering, thinking, and with a question in their eyes. I told Maureen about this and she said not to worry, she was having fun. As before, the service was invisible, the food excellent and the occasional company of Jane (Jean?) or both at our table made the conversation rather lively. There were dimples in their cheeks when they smiled at me, and they smiled a lot. I had fun, too.

Work continued, Allan and Eileen were married in a huge social event, and we continued to try to conquer Australia. We were now the second biggest logistics company in the country and closing fast on the biggest. We had started to charter a cargo plane for our deliveries within Australia and to New Zealand and were thinking of buying one for ourselves. It was an expensive bet, but if it paid out, it would pay very well indeed. Another year passed and one night Maureen kissed me.

"James, my love, I've cleared your agenda for the next week and we'll go away, you, Jenny and me. We've been working hard and long hours, and I decided that we needed a break. So we'll go to the Blue Mountains for a week and you can kiss your new friends there. I've told them that we were coming, and they were very happy."

We had to delay that for two weeks because there was the sudden opportunity to pick up another competitor and that would take us to the highest spot in our industry's rankings. I must say thay we left with high spirits.

When we arrived with Maureen driving her BMW with great enthusiasm, Jane (Jean?) was waiting for us. She kissed Maureen, then Jenny and without a moment's hesitation, kissed me too. Not a little peck, but a full-blown kiss from an adult woman. I was surprised, but looking at Maureen, she nodded, and I responded in kind. This could become fun!

We had the same chalet again and while we were having a drink with our host, our luggage was delivered to the apartment. There was an astonishing amount of cases and hangers and I was satisfied that I had not been responsible for the logistics of this move.

Jane (Jean?) looked at me. "James -- may I call you James?" I nodded and she whispered: "I am Jean and I have this little mark on the right side of my face; so now you can tell us apart, at least when you're looking at us."

Then she advised us that we would have dinner on our own tonight, but that Maureen had told them that they could join us during our stay here. That means also that we would be not charged for the week: it was a courtesy of the house.

"I know that you like wines and our list is at your disposal; I want to let you know that we also have a good selection of vodkas and a Grey Goose or a Cirôk is always in the cooler."

She smiled mischievously "We try to please..."

I wondered what Maureen had told them? Maureen agreed that we could have breakfast together in the chalet "very informal dress code", another kiss, and we went over to the apartment.

I stopped Maureen. "Darling, what's going on? Why are they suddenly so friendly? You don't have second intentions? Because if you do, I can tell you right now, that I will not play!"

She smiled. "Calm down, my love. I have discussed this with Jenny, and we decided that we'll have fun, real funny fun this week; no serious thinking this time. Let's have a drink and decide on rules."

The luggage was already unpacked, and a bottle of Great Western was waiting for us in the main room. We changed: I into a polo shirt and Bermudas, they into a little top that just covered the areolae and nothing else (I did not understand why it did not fall down) and a little skirt that did cover their pussies. When I looked, Jenny said: "My love, we decided to extend local rules to this apartment: no underwear." I sat on the couch and both lay down, with their heads in my lap and their bodies open to my caresses.

Jenny opened the conversation. "My love, we had similar conversations before, but you never obeyed us. Remember when we told you to let go, to do whatever you wanted, to take us without always thinking about us, our pleasure always first? This week we want you to let go. We want you to do whatever comes to your mind, whether it's to bend us over the next chair and take us from behind, especially if it is to take us in our ass, whether it's to have one and then the other, or whether you want us to make love to another and you watch -- or participate. We want to have joyful sex and at the end of the week, we want you to have to carry us to the car, because we'll be unable to move on our own. We know you well: it will not be a mindless orgy, but a fun week when we'll never know when we'll suddenly make love. Can you agree to this?"

I thought about this offer; tempting, I admit, but in the end, I refused it. "Jenny, I cannot see myself taking you just to have sex, just to satisfy my body. When we make love, all of me is involved, my love, my soul, my affection, my care for you. I cannot pound mindlessly into you without thinking about you, about your pleasure."

Maureen added her comment. "James, my love, we don't want you to 'pound into us' as you so delicately put it. We want to have fun and not to wait until the moment is right; for us, this week the moment will be right at every hour. Don't worry: you'll never hurt us and even if you did, we would accept it gratefully."

Jenny nodded. "My love, remember when I told you that I was yours and you could do with me whatever you wanted? You never did; you always hesitated at the last moment to let me have my pleasure. This time I want you not to hesitate and at the very least if I don't come, you will have to do me again!" She grinned. "That would be even more fun!"

I looked at Maureen who nodded. "We talked about it and that is my wish, too."

In the end, I nodded. "I'll try, but perhaps you have to give me another drink!"

Jenny grinned "James, darling, we brought the vodka and the salmon, and it is sufficient for more than one night! I didn't know that Jean had everything prepared already!"

This made me turn to Maureen. "What will happen with these two girls? Why are they so happy and eager?"

Maureen blushed. "The last time we were here, they gave me too much to drink and I told them about me and Jenny (I swear I never mentioned Mom) and the holidays we had in Bali, where most of the stewardesses wanted to sleep with you. They told me that they liked you a lot and if I agreed, they would like to join the fun. I told them that perhaps and remotely possibly I might agree with it (I really had too much to drink), but that you would never do it. They took that as a challenge and said that they had never lost a challenge. So, James, my love, prepare yourself for that assault, but don't disappoint me!"

Jenny also stated that she liked the girls, but that I was hers and if I ever dared to take anyone to my bed who was not her or Maureen, she would be grievously disappointed. It seemed that Maureen was much more inclined to adventures than I had thought before, and it was a part of her I did not really like. She glanced once more at me. "James, I want to have fun. Please do it for me!"

Well, if it did not get out of bounds, it might even be fun, and perhaps I could pay back Maureen, who always wanted to tease me. I bent down and kissed them.

"Just remember that it was your idea!"

We finished the champagne and they decided that they wanted to have a shower and then relax a bit. Somehow their tops had vanished, and their little skirts had wandered upwards so that their pussies were open to my sight: Maureen with her half-shell and a faint smell of arousal drifting up, Jenny with her crinkled outer lips with her clit coming out already. I wondered about what Jenny had said: if I wanted, I could just turn them around and take them right here, but it did not feel right. I pulled them up and we went to the bathroom. They wanted to save water and got me into the shower cabin with them; it was not very comfortable, but the close contact made us eager to dry ourselves and have fun. Actually. I dried them and they were getting tense with the tension of having my hands all over them.

The bed was made up already and we lay down, with Jenny and Maureen at each side. Maureen started to laugh.

"Jenny, darling, you've learned a lot about wines with us, but there is one taste you experimented but did not analyze properly. You know the rules of tasting?"

Jenny nodded. "Look, sniff, taste, swallow."

Maureen was satisfied. "Right. Those are the basic rules and now let us apply this to the liquid at hand."

She crawled down and took my penis in her hand. "Darling, first rule: Look. It is a good example of a tool that has been used well. It is flexible, and..." moving her hand up and down, "has good potential of getting stiff. What would you say on a grade of one to ten?"

Jenny had moved down also and took my shaft into her hand. "My experience has been that George is flexible enough to enter passing all my inner bends and stiff enough that it will hit my cervix hard. My grade is 10."

Maureen nodded. "Jenny, we are conducting a scientific test, not admiring George. Concentrate! But you're right: my grade, too. Quite impressive, isn't it? Now the next test: Sniff."

Jenny took my shaft again in her hand and placed it close to her nose. "Strong, earthy bouquet. Perhaps a bit of tannin?"

Maureen shook her head. "No tannin; perhaps a bit of mineral, perhaps even steel?" She also placed it close to her nose. "Definitively steel, but principally earthy. What do you think?"

Jenny thought. "As you know, I don't have a big sample to compare this to, but I've read a lot: I give it a 10." Maureen agreed. "My opinion, too, but I wonder how you could compare this sample to books you read? And which books did you read?"

Jenny blushed. "I loved to read the books my grandmother had, and you would be surprised what language the authors used!"

"Now taste."

Maureen licked the tip of my shaft, which was already glistening with pre--cum from the attention it was receiving. "Oh, Yummy. I like this taste; even more earthy, strong-flavored, with undertones of minerals and perhaps a bit of lemon? And look at the viscosity: clear with some clouding. I wonder how it tastes at the source?" She pulled my penis into her mouth and twirled her tongue around the shaft. "Oh, quite impressive. Try it."

She pulled it out and handed it to Jenny, who repeated her move. She not only licked it, but her hand started to stroke it. She sucked it deep into her mouth and then gave it back to Maureen. "You're right. Quite impressive. I'll give it a ten since it is tasty and very addictive; I could do this for hours."

Maureen came to the same conclusion: tasty and addictive, a ten.

"Now the last test: swallow." Maureen took my penis firmly in her hand and started to stroke it, gently at first, then a bit faster. She changed with Jenny and slowly my control vanished. I thought a moment about what Jenny had said and let it go. Maureen had it in her mouth at the moment and told Jenny: "Prepare yourself -- here he comes."

I felt my penis grow and then the semen spurted out. Maureen took the first jet and then handed it to Jenny; she also took it deep into her mouth and accepted the second, explosive jet. When I finished, both had swallowed her parts and Maureen looked at Jenny, licking her lips. "I always thought that quality was more important than quantity, but in this case ... the quantity was very impressive, and the aftertaste is tempting enough to think about another round. What do you think, darling?"

Jenny was also satisfied and opened her mouth to prove that she had swallowed it all.

"Quantity and quality, Maureen. Here we have both. A solid twenty!"

Maureen nodded, they started to laugh and after I recovered, I joined them. It had been fun.

They continued to admire George and after a while, he recovered; the delicate stroking, licking, and sucking of two beautiful young women does that to you. There was a discussion who should take advantage of this and Maureen won. She got up, sat back on my hips and directed my penis to her frontal opening. She was dripping wet and easy to enter. It was fun to watch her face as she slowly sank down on it. A moment of apprehension as I entered, an opening of her eyes as I was at the midpoint, and deep satisfaction as I hit her bottom. She looked at Jenny. "Don't be jealous: you're next. But why don't you join in? You know that he loves to suck your breasts!"

She started to move, and Jenny came up, placing her breast before my mouth. I opened it and she pushed the tip in. Now I had two points of pleasure: Maureen riding my shaft and Jenny offering me her breasts. Pure paradise! I pulled Jenny closer and tried to inhale all of her breast: an attempt obviously due to fail, but it was exciting to try. Maureen was getting active, too, and she used all her experience she had gained from loving me to bring me back to another explosion. It didn't take long and she was successful: my shaft started to swell, and my seeds jetted into her. She followed me immediately, crying my name and pushing herself down into me. Jenny pulled back and Maureen fell onto my chest, exhausted from her efforts. I felt her aftershocks running through her body and every little move caused my shaft to twitch in sympathy.

We relaxed slowly, with me still hugging her tightly. After a while my penis dropped out, causing Maureen to protest, but it had been too much for me to continue. She moved to my side and Jenny watched us closely.

"You know that it's as beautiful to see you making love as it's to be loved myself?" She hesitated. "No, this is not quite right. It's beautiful to watch you, but when James takes me it's more intense, much more intimate ... but thank God I can have both!"