A Fantasy about Love Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her set the pace. She sighed and slowly pushed herself back. She went back up and I felt my tip almost sliding out, but then she pushed down, and I felt the pressure from the inner ring relaxing and welcoming me back. Jenny backed away a bit once more, and then pushed back again. Her inner ring slowly expanded, feeling like a gentle wave riding along the head of my rod. It was not so much a sense of penetrating as it was a sense of her relaxing. Suddenly the pressure eased.

"Yesssss! " she hissed, sinking fully down so my shaft impaled her ass. I leaned forward and Jenny took the hint, lowering her lips. She kissed me hungrily, pushing her tongue into a sweet duel with mine. She wanted more and I felt her increasing the speed. Her body was responding to the exquisite feelings coursing through her. Her lips stayed glued to mine, and her breath came hot and hard. Within a few more strokes, she rested her full weight on my hips, my shaft driven deep inside her.

"Oh, God ..." she sighed. Jenny paused to adjust to the new sensations, and then she started rocking her hips little by little, drawing me deeper and then pulling back. Her tunnel was a furnace, bathing my penis in liquid heat and pressure. I watched it progressively sink into her until her cheeks touched my groin.

"This feels so good..." she breathed.

"This feels fantastic!" I answered back. In fact, she felt so fantastic that I drew my focus completely onto her, delaying the volcano building inside me. I traced my fingers over her legs and back, feeling the sparks flow between us. Jenny sinuously twisted her hips, exploring and drawing out all the sensations inside and around her ass. Her moans and whimpers attested to the raw pleasure coursing through her body. I slowly pushed and pulled, letting her control the pace and depth.

She took my hands and placed them on her breasts. "Darling, I know how you adore them; do whatever you want to do with them. Even if it hurt, I would enjoy it!"

She knew that I would never hurt her, but the offer was there.

She closed her eyes, starting slow, and I let my finger touch her clit. She moaned "Yes, my love, do me there!" I did not want to rush to our orgasm too quickly and slowed down. She accepted this for a moment, but then she ordered me to accelerate both my shaft and my finger. I could tell: she was enjoying the combined sensations coming from her ass with the more familiar tingle of her pussy lips. Soon enough, her body shifted gear, and she moved from the tentative to the confident. Her ass pushed back hard, and I met her thrusts. She groaned, grinding her hips each time we bottomed out and my finger picked up speed on her pussy as well. Jenny was in the zone, ass full of iron hard penis and loving it.

I wondered whether there could be anything better than this? A gorgeous woman, turned on beyond belief, dancing on the end of my shaft. Better yet, she loved me, and I loved her.

Jenny's breath now came in grunts, timed with her rocking into me. We started to bounce into each other, and I grabbed her hips to pull her back with authority. "Oh, Yes!" she groaned. My finger went faster, and I could feel the collateral effects in her ass, but she had enough playing around. She was pushing for an orgasm, and she wanted it now!

"That's it, my love ..." I encouraged. "Let it go!" I squeezed down on the eruption threatening to blow inside me, hoping I could make it until Jenny was ready.

"Oh, yes. I cannot stand it much longer ... I want to cum now!" she panted. Small pinpricks of sweat broke out on her skin. Her head was thrown back, her face was flushed, and her eyes were tightly closed. She pushed, and twisted, and gasped her way into pure lust. I could feel her muscles tense, and then I knew it: she was beyond the point of no return.

"I'm CUMMMMING!" she yelled and rammed into me. I met her and held on. Her voice dissolved into guttural moans as she came, hard. Her ass pulsed around my rod and then rebounded back, causing her to shriek in delight. Her orgasm ripped my own from deep within me, and I yelled as my semen struggled and spurted past her clutching sphincter, doubling the pleasure.

My memory of the next several moments is hazy, occupied as I was by mindless ecstasy. However, I have a vision of Jenny throwing her head back, groaning in an orgasm that was so powerful it was almost painful. She whimpered and moaned through the contractions, truly heedless of what she looked like.

After a while, we slowly came back to reality, twitching with the aftershocks. I stayed deep inside her, both of us drawing out the last remnants of our union.

"Oh. My. God!" she finally exclaimed.

"Soul-crashing?"

I felt a movement beside me and saw Maureen staring at us.

"What was that? I thought my orgasm was wonderful, but this? James, the next time I want to feel the same!"

I was still stiff inside her when Jenny looked at her. "Maureen, darling, do you know why? James loves to observe us when we make love, he likes to touch us, and he adores seeing our faces when we come. When he takes us from behind, it feels deeper than from the front, but the visual pleasure is lower for him and for us. And James wants not only to satisfy his body; he wants first to satisfy us and seeing our reactions, he knows what we want."

Maureen thought about this and nodded. "James, if this does to me what it did to Jenny, the next time you have me, I want to look at you, too! "

We laughed and Jenny slowly came down on my chest. When I threatened to slip out, she quickly arranged her herself. "James, stay in me. I want to feel you a bit longer."

Maureen leaned over and kissed first Jenny, then me. "This was awesome, you two." but then she sat up. "Jenny, what happened to our plan? We wanted to have him take us when we were making love to each other; I have read often enough that it is every man's dream to watch two women making love and then get one of them -- or both if he can keep it up. That was the plan, wasn't it? "

Jenny nodded. "Maureen, we need a lot more practice in this endeavor to be successful. Perhaps we should talk to your mother? Not that she has any real experience, I assume, but she has much more creativity in this matter than we'll ever have. Perhaps I said it wrong: she has much more creativity than we have now. Practice makes perfection, and I promise we'll have a lot of practice, James!"

They both smiled. "James, we love you so much you cannot imagine. Do you remember the weekend when we met? And when I said that my breasts were yours?"

Jenny added: "And when you took me for the first time, and I said nobody else would ever touch me there again? And before you say anything, James, Maureen is part of you and she can touch me whenever she wants, and I'll enjoy it!"

They gazed at each other. "What will we do with this man? And what will we do with ourselves? We are so hopelessly in love with him that he can do with us whatever he wants! That is a feeling I never thought I'd accept from anybody, but this is what happened and I'm glad that it did."

I felt my shaft slowly slipping out and Jenny moved to my side. Maureen got the washcloth and cleaned us, and then lay down beside me on the other side, both with their heads on my chest. I took them into my arms. "I don't know why I deserve you, but I'm very happy to have you."

"Well, you have magic eyes that we can fall into, you have wonderful lips that make us tremble, you have magic hands that get us all excited, and you have George: our best friend. But best of all, you love us without any limitation, trusting us, pushing us forward to be better than we thought we could be, and giving us direction in our life. You deserve us, James!"

This was getting emotional and I tried to lighten the mood.

"What are we going to do tomorrow? Pool? Drive around?"

They liked the idea of taking the car after lunch and driving through the Blue Mountains; we would stay at the pool in the morning. Jenny warned me. "If these hussies appear again and get naked, I'll tell them where they can go! Far, far away!"

Maureen laughed. "Jenny, dear, let them play around. We know that James will look, but not touch, at least not intentional." I wondered what she meant with this; could I touch unintentionally? "It'll be fun to see the frustration in their eyes and if we look close enough, maybe also in James' eyes. Jenny, he is a man and men have certain urges; seeing them naked, and I must admit that they are pretty, even the best of them will wonder. Did not Jimmy Carter admit in a Playboy interview that he occasionally lusted after other women? Let James show his self-control!"

I told her that she was evil, and she grinned. "I always had that terrible streak, darling. You have to live with it!"

Jenny was not quite happy, but acquiesced. I pulled them close for a kiss and said good night.

In the morning the mood was happy: they had done their thing, had been pleased and now they wanted to relax. When they got up and walked to the bathroom, I had to laugh. They looked back and wondered why. I pointed at their backsides; our lovemaking had left its white, dry traces on their cheeks. They did not think that it was funny.

"James, this is your responsibility!" Maureen looked at Jenny. "But I believe that we participated eagerly!"

Jenny nodded and smiled. "Perhaps the next time he could clean us if he objects to this? "

I knew when to shut up and they vanished to do their things. When they came out, dressed in their tiny little bikinis (one blue, one green) the sight was pretty. I dressed myself and we started our breakfast when a bell was ringing. Jenny sighed "Oh no -- they!"

I opened the door and there they were: two lovely young ladies in a short bathrobe, a bikini underneath and a bottle in their hand.

"Maureen, we know that you know your wines; would you accept a bottle of Crystal to start the day? "

The czar's champagne sounded wonderful and I invited them in. They kissed first Jenny, then Maureen and spent their time on and in my mouth. Jenny coughed at the end, and I seated them at the table. The champagne was ice-cold and wonderful; there were pancakes, toast and jam, coffee and tea (this time in a Westminster Abbey tea warmer), and the conversation was easy. They asked what we wanted to do, and I told them about our idea to drive around a bit. They agreed: there were some beautiful places up in the mountains and the sun would bring out the blue shimmer of the eucalyptus trees. They also told us some more about their plans for the future; they had been approached with an offer to sell or agree to a franchise but were not happy with the idea. They had something unique and difficult to repeat, and a mistake could damage their image.

When we were finished, they asked whether they could stay a while with us at the pool, and Maureen nodded. Jenny was not so happy, but hid it well.

Everyone changed into bikinis: Maureen and Jenny used very small ones, the J's minuscule ones. One hid the nipples and most of the pussy, the other let the nipples slide out at any moment and the fabric was almost transparent so that most of the pussy was visible. A glorious view, until I caught Jenny glancing at me and got myself under control.

Maureen started with the request that I had to put sunscreen on her, I enjoyed a very nice exercise, and then Jenny followed. When I was finished Jane pouted. "And I, James? Am I forgotten?"

Maureen nodded and I went to work. They were more audacious: as soon as I had the oil on my hands, they reached back and took off the bra. When Jenny glared, they grinned. "We decided yesterday on topless, didn't we?" Maureen nodded and Jenny kept quiet. When she got up, she could not hide a moment of discomfort and Jane picked it up.

"What happened, Jenny? Did something happen to you yesterday evening?" Jenny almost exploded, but at the last moment decided to pay back the insinuation.

"Jane, we were abused by a bully who used us in every way, and we still feel that certain parts of our body are very sensitive. A little TLC will do wonder, however, and we're certain that we'll receive it in abundance." Jane swallowed; that was more information than she wanted to receive, but she took it in good fun.

The conversation continued and after a while, Maureen decided to jump into the pool. We followed, and a battle started who could dunk the other. There were a lot of bodies to dunk, and not always was the move completely innocent: there were hands on my penis, hands on firm breasts, and an occasional kiss thrown in. When we were tired, the J's were the first to leave the pool, but Maureen called them back. "We agreed on topless, not naked, Jane!"

She pointed to the two little pieces of fabric floating in the pool. Jane pouted. "Don't you want to have some fun, Maureen?"

Maureen became serious. "Look, you two. We have accepted you as friends, not as lovers. The fun you want is reserved for us, for Jenny and for me. I'm sorry, but this is it. Do you agree? If not, I shall ask you to leave. "

They glanced at each other and Jane nodded. "Please forgive us -- it's so much fun being with you and we're not used to this kind of company, so we exaggerated. It'll not happen again, I promise."

They went back and put on the little bottoms and I had to grin when they stepped out: whether they wore the bottom piece or not, there was not much difference as their pussies were clearly visible! But I believe that the principle counted.

We finished the champagne and they left; as we had decided to drive into the Mountains, we left early and had fish and chips on the road. The weather was fabulous and when we arrived at the highest point on the road, we had a wonderful view of the vast forest, and something that looked like the beginning of the city far away. The blue shimmer of the eucalyptus made everything appear like a fairy tale and we stayed for quite some time before driving back. It was time well spent.

Back at the spa, there was tea and cake waiting for us. We showered and relaxed, and looked out of the great window into the garden and the far horizon. There was a note on the table from the J's, inviting us for dinner at their apartment. Jenny was suspicious. "Will we have to go through a repetition of yesterday evening? Don't they understand that they cannot have James?"

She looked at me and I at Maureen; she thought for a moment and then nodded. "We'll give them another chance, but this time we'll be prepared." That sounded promising and I was looking forward to the evening.

I was told to put on my white slacks, a black shirt and take my cashmere, since at night it was quite fresh. When they appeared, they were dressed to kill: long, slinky silk gown reaching all the way to the floor, a very daring décolleté with my pendants in the valley between their breasts. The gowns were not transparent and did not need it, since the fabric was flowing over every inch of their bodies like it was glued on, and the contours of their pert breasts were visible, with their nipples already standing up. Their narrow waists were accentuated by a small belt, dark blue for Maureen and gold for Jenny, and the long slit up her side showed a lovely tanned leg whenever they moved.

Maureen's hair was cascading down over her shoulder, and Jenny had it put up in a ponytail, as she knew I adored playing with her hair. One gown was light green and Maureen had used a pastel color on her lips, and Jenny in her light grey gown had put on a dark color, emphasizing the subdued grey of her gown. The back was cut deep, almost reaching her hips. They turned around, showing me their bodies, slender and firm. Maureen used her opal jewelry, Jenny her diamonds. They had used their normal perfumes, and the combination of Celui and Balenciaga was thrilling. They were simply beautiful and very satisfied with my reaction.

"Lord and Master, will you take us out? And later take us? Please?"

"It shall be my pleasure to have two such beautiful ladies on my arm and if you so want, later in my arms. You always surprise me: whenever I thought I got accustomed to you, you come up with another twist and I find new facets of you. I'm certain that this will continue for a very long time, and I'll always be grateful, my loves."

I led us to the other apartment, where they were already waiting. They had also gone out of their way to present themselves.

Their long hair was tumbling down on one side for Jane, on the other side for Jean. Their gowns were simple, elegant and seductive; there was no transparency, but it was more than revealing. Two white strips knitted around their necks held the long outfit up on her body, but the décolleté went way down; there a single button held the dress together and opened to show her pussy and her long-tanned legs whenever she moved. When Jane came forward, a breast popped out and went into hiding again, then her pussy appeared with its mound already glistening, and vanished at the next step. They had gone for the twin appeal: identical dresses, identical makeup, and identical beauty. Their smiles were happy and their eyes sparkling.

"Maureen, thank you for coming. Jenny, thank you for coming." and she whispered "I promise we'll be good, at least most of the time." and she turned to me. "James, thank you for coming. Whatever you find tonight in this room is yours; you just have to take it."

She stepped forward and kissed me rather intensely, with her tongue entering my mouth and inviting mine into hers. Then she winked at me: she had said nothing and everything. Jean repeated her gesture and whispered: "We will be good, but if you felt like wanting an adventure just tell us..."

Jenny coughed and we sat at the table. Candles were lit and the light was dim. There were oysters (and Jane served them to me licking her lips) cold cuts, cheeses, and bottles of white and red wine. Maureen looked at them and nodded; she was satisfied at least with the wines. They served us and it was fascinating how they played us; there was no obvious gesture or a wrong word, but when they bent forward a breast appeared, when they got up a pussy was shown (and it was already wet), and when later we relaxed, having an old Armagnac, the presentation was even more visible: quiet, but obvious.

It shouted: "We're here -- take us!"

The mood shifted slowly from friendly to seductive and I decided that it was enough. Soon something would happen that we would regret later. Maureen was happy, playing the game, knowing that she could trust me; Jenny was getting tense, not happy with the J's attempt to reverse the rules; the J's slowly getting frustrated that nothing worked; and I ... after all, I was still a man. There were four beautiful ladies in front of me, two of them well known to me, every inch of their bodies, and two almost as beautiful women, offering their bodies to me. I got up, claimed that I was tired and thanked the J's for a wonderful evening. The disappointment and frustration in their eyes were noticeable, but they kept their promise: they were good.

There were kisses and when it was my turn, Jane whispered: "You can have one more go if you want it. If not, we'll let you go, and you'll regret it for the rest of your life!"

When Jean kissed me, she also whispered: "James, your girls are beautiful, but we would have given you so much more..."

Part of me regretted it already, but it was a very small part. Back at the apartment, both sighed when we closed the door. Maureen was exhausted and Jenny furious.

"Wow, that was something. In the end, the room reeked of sex. They really played it superbly and I admire you, James, that you left voluntarily. James, you need a reward. I have to admit that they are very pretty women, intelligent and willing to throw themselves into your arms. There are not many men who would have refused them, and damn the consequences, but you did it ... and we are grateful and want to show that you have missed nothing; in fact, you have gained again our trust and love. "