A Fantasy about Love Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny added: "Did we not ask you to take us later? Now is the moment of our gratitude and love for the way you behaved; courage and trust far beyond the duty you promised when you married us. "

She took my arm and pulled me to the bedroom. Turning around, she asked me to undo the two buttons and when the last one was open, the gown fell to the floor. I suspected that she had been naked under the gown, as there was no way she could have worn a bra, but I had wondered about a thong. Well, there was none and when Maureen stepped in front of me, she repeated the gesture.

They gazed at me for some time. "How do you want us, my love? Remember that we've promised that this week you can do with us whatever you want ..." she stopped "Well, you can do with us whatever you want every day of the week, but somehow it sounded nice when we started here. So what do you want? Front? Back? One? Both? Tell us, and your wish is our command, oh Lord and Master!"

I grinned. "The Lord and Master thing seems to work only when you want something."

Maureen stopped and her face became serious for a moment. "My love, we tease you a lot, argue with you, order you around, and in general tell you what to do, but James, I swear, behind the teasing, there is our commitment that we'll do whatever you want, all the time. It is fun to argue with you, but if it becomes serious, we'll not hesitate one moment to obey. Do you understand this, my love?" I nodded and she was satisfied, and her smile came back.

"Well, oh Lord and Master, who do you want first? And how? "

I had an idea: I threw them onto the bed and turned off the light. It was pitch dark and when I joined them on the bed, they giggled. They did not say a word, but I knew who was where: the hair, the perfume, the breasts, the pussies -- they all shouted to me "It's me here!"

I started to tickle them, and the giggling increased, with some futile attempts to escape my fingers. Suddenly one pushed me onto my back, and the other immediately sat on my hips. The smell of their arousal was obvious and with a little wriggle, my shaft was guided into her. The other moved upwards and suddenly there was a wet pussy in front of my mouth. It did not take long, and they moaned their satisfaction, but I turned them around and now I tasted Jenny in my mouth, while Maureen was riding me. Did I not say that I knew exactly who was who? This time it took me longer to get them to come, and in the end, I was almost of my control.

Nevertheless, this was not the way I wanted to make love: I wanted to see them, see their faces when they came, and see their eyes when they looked at me. I reached over and turned on the side lamp. They were surprised. "James, it was fun in the dark!"

I nodded. "It was fun, but I prefer to see you when we make love. This is not a sexual romp, it's love and I want to see you feel it."

They looked at each other and smiled. "Actually, we also do prefer it this way. It's so thrilling when you come and your face gets all creased over!" I wondered about the 'creased over', but understood the meaning. I felt Jenny's hand wandering south and she exclaimed: "Maureen, he's still stiff! He didn't come and we came twice! Life is not fair! "

Maureen bent down and kissed my penis "Let's make it fair!" and swallowing it almost completely and twirling her tongue around my rod, she got me almost to the point of release, but stopped at the last moment.

"I want you inside me, James, and now!" She came up again and once more sat on my hips. A few arrangements and I was sliding in, easy and relaxed. She concentrated on her position: a bit up, a bit more down; a move to the left, another to the right; and with every move, I went deeper until I hit her cervix. Finally, she was satisfied and started earnestly to get us to release our tension. Her every movement sent a tingling of warmth through my body. Grasping her head and pulling it to me, I saw her lips curling slightly, smiling into the kiss. I started stroking easily with a fluid motion, not too fast or slow, enjoying how I could see her face showing her rising arousal. She clamped her muscles around my shaft and every time that happened, I crawled closer to a glorious orgasm. When Jenny bent and offered me her breast, I could not hold it anymore and came and jetted everything I had deep inside her. She moaned and suddenly she came also, pushing herself down on me, twisting her hips, and in general, having the time of her life. She pushed Jenny away and leaned forward to kiss me. "My love, have I said recently that I love you?"

I smiled "Every day!"

She fell down on my chest and snuggled herself into me, trying to cover every inch of my body. I hugged her and then reached for Jenny, closing her into my arms also. This was the life I wanted, and that I would fight for every day to preserve.

After a while, she moved away and lay at my side, relaxing and peaceful. Then she glanced at Jenny. "Did you see his face when he came? How he crinkles his lips, his shoulders go up, his nose twitches, and how he lowers his eye, almost closing them? Isn't he funny?"

Jenny nodded. "I wouldn't say funny, but he definitively shows that he enjoys us."

There was more conversation about my other deficiencies and foibles, until I pulled my coverup over my face. They pulled it down again and stared at me. "James, what are you doing? You cannot stand an honest discussion of what we think about you?"

I protested. "An honest discussion? First, this is not a discussion, since you are the only who are talking all the time; second, it seems that your opinions are rather one-sided about my multiples defects and you don't listen to my side! And what am I doing? I was trying to find a quiet place where I can dream about the time not long ago, when I had loving and dedicated women at my side, who could find nothing wrong with me!"

Maureen smiled. "The poor thing needs TLC, Jenny..." and she bent over and kissed me tenderly. Jenny followed suite and she whispered: "You know that we're teasing you, my love" I smiled back and they moved to their favorite position, resting their heads on my chest.

Suddenly Jenny looked up again. "Maureen, do you want to sleep in a wet bed? Considering the way that James took you, there must be a full load of his seeds in you, and they will drip out during the night. Let me clean you." Which she did and very thoroughly, too, and she did a good job on me also. Now we could sleep.

In the morning, I woke up first and managed to leave without waking them. I had my shower and moved to the living room, listening to the Mozart piano concert 20 (I love the 21, but always got teary when I listened to it). The sun was up, and the weather forecast for the following days was for warm temperatures and day-long sun. I found the espresso machine in the kitchen, took out another airport thriller, and started my day.

Suddenly there was a noise and a sleepy Maureen appeared. Rubbing her eyes, she mumbled: "You left me... " and lay on the couch beside me, with her head on my lap. It did not take long, and Jenny appeared also mumbling the same: "You left me alone..." ' and lay on the other side. Both were immediately asleep again. The concert stopped and I should have changed the CD, but preferred not to move and to let them sleep. After a while, Maureen opened one eye. "What am I doing here? Why am I not in my bed? "

I whispered that she had come some minutes ago and had decided to sleep here. Jenny heard this and did not recognize why she was not in our bed, or better, why I was not in our bed with them. They accepted my offer to make coffee and when I returned from the kitchen, they were sitting up, with a sleepy look on their faces and rubbing their eyes. The coffee woke them up and Maureen's first reaction was "You left our bed without kissing me. Shame on you! Penalty!" Jenny added "Hear, hear! Me too!" Poor grammar I must say, but they transferred their sentiments.

I offered my kisses, but they declined: they needed more time to decide on the right punishment.

We went back to the bedroom, they had their showers and by the time they were ready, breakfast had been served. The treat this morning was blueberry pancakes, and delicious they were. There was the bell again, the J's appeared. They looked at Maureen because they knew who decided in our group. "Can we stay for an hour? We have suppliers coming in later this morning, but we wanted to be with you for a while, and get our sunscreen protection... "

Maureen laughed, since she knew what they really wanted, but if they wished to continue the game, why not? I protested "Where's the bribe?" They looked confused and I continued: "The bottle of Crystal!"

Jane shrugged. "We drank the last one yesterday, James. I put an order in, but it'll be delivered only tomorrow. Do you want any other brand? "

I grinned. "Jane, two can play the game. Obviously, you are welcome with or without any bribe. "

We finished breakfast, the pancakes were very tasty and when we went to the pool the ladies disrobed. They had upped the ante: Maureen and Jenny in a micro bikini that presented about 99 percent of their bodies to our view (and the remaining one percent peeked out often enough), and the J's simply had forgotten the top part and the bottom part was non-existent on the back and the front part was hidden within their labia. I expected Jenny to protest, but she looked interested. "Where did you get this? Can you give us the address? "

Peace was established.

I put the oil on their backs and when they turned around; Maureen glanced at me and nodded. I understood this as a partial admission of doing the front, too. I started with Jenny and when it was their turn, Jane looked at me with sultry eyes. "James, this is your opportunity!"

I started with her shoulder and slowly massaged the oil into her sides; coming back from her toes I remained inside, but did not touch her pussy that was already glistening. A soft smell of arousal drifted up and she spread her legs slightly. I continued to her breasts and dipped more oil onto her tips. Massaging this into the contours of her breasts she appreciated it loudly and when I touched her nipples, she pushed her breasts into my hands to get even closer. She protested when I left these delightful spots, but smiled when she realized that I was moving downwards. She reached down to pull off her little excuse of a bikini bottom. Her legs opened wider and her pussy was open for my view; it was wet, dripping with fluids, and her hood was looking up, waiting for my touch. She was ready: when I cupped her mound and let one finger slide into her, she exploded. She yelled something and shuddered with her release. I was quite proud of myself: my touch was sufficient to make a woman come! When I looked at Maureen, however, and saw her expression, she realized that she had gone too far, and it was my turn now to slow things down.

I could not ignore Jean, as she wanted the same treatment and I had to give it to her, with the same result. Maureen was the last, but she just wanted a massage, nothing sexual. The mood was strange; on one side I had gone too far, on the other side I had not gone far enough for the two. Only one thing to do: I picked up Maureen and threw her into the pool. She yelled with surprise, but I had to join her because Jenny pushed me in beside her, and then all jumped in. The somber mood vanished and there was the usual fooling around until Jane remembered their appointments and very reluctantly, they left.

When we were alone, Maureen looked at me. "James, I apologize; this went too far. What can we do? "

I told her that we would stop it now, that the rest of the day we would stay on our own and they could have a relaxing massage (but I did not want a man to touch them) and that at night we would have our dinner in the apartment. We would also leave the next day and go home; there was always a concert or an opera at the Opera House. We had wonderful days here, but it was time to go home, to leave temptations behind and stop to create expectation and certain frustrations because we would not go farther; the J's wanted every day more, and more, and more...

They nodded -- this was a Lord and Master moment.

We had a nice lunch at the restaurant and the J's appeared briefly; I told them about my decision and their eyes went sad. "James, this is the nicest week we had in many years; we were good, were we not?"

I agreed but invented an appointment the following day; they knew that this was just a polite excuse and accepted it. Jane swallowed and sighed.

"Maureen, I should hate you. Here's the one man who I would want for the rest of my life and you have him. Life is not fair! But I've seen you together, how you watch out for each other all the time. I don't want to invade this relationship; I know that I'd be rejected and that would be worse. Can we stay at least as friends? And when we come to Sydney, can we visit you occasionally?"

I nodded and she got up and hugged me, but at the last moment that kiss turned in a very serious affair. When she stepped back, she smiled. "James, this was to remind you what could have been yours."

Jean came forward and repeated the kiss; when she turned away, she said: "James, Jane is wonderful in every aspect, but I'm better! Just to remind you!"

We stared at them when they walked away, but something had changed, and the mood was gone.

The ladies went for a massage and I finished my book. When they came back, Maureen said that the masseuse was very professional, but also very pretty and I should have tried her. I did not like that innuendo and she realized it; giving me a kiss, she went to change. I ordered a light dinner: cheeses, some cold cuts and two bottles of wine, and when they came back, dressed in a Maureen type gown, long, semi-transparent, and her breasts exposed, we started to get back into real life. Maureen had to go back to work, Jenny would stay the next week with Jason, and I would search for new prospects. And we had to resolve the Allan-Eileen problem! At night we did nothing serious, a few kisses, a smile, and a good night wish. They snuggled into me and I decided that life might be unfair, but it was definitively wonderful for me! I started to think about how three people could bond as we did, but made a management decision: stop it! Go to sleep! And I did.

The next morning, we got up after the usual formalities, had our breakfast and they rapidly packed out luggage. We were ready at ten o'clock and I went to pay the bill. There was a different young lady at the reception and when I asked for the bill she smiled. "Sir, there's no charge. Your stay and your expenses have been courtesy of the house!"

I protested, but she insisted so I took out my cheque book and wrote a cheque for a very generous tip for everyone. She looked at it and swallowed. "Are you certain, Sir?"

I nodded and she came forward to thank me; no kiss, but a wonderful smile. I asked for the hosts but was told that they were occupied and had sent their regards and their wishes for a safe trip home. When we finally drove away, I looked back. There they were, sad, but with a little courageous smile, and they waved goodbye. We waved back and left the place where anything could have happened, but where trust and love had finally won.

TO BE CONTINUED