A Fantasy Becomes Reality Ch. 04

Story Info
More fun and exploration in the afternoon.
2.6k words
4.72
6k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisex508
bisex508
99 Followers

I was just standing in the shower, letting the water spray over my body. I had already washed the evidence of Trevor and Sean off my body and was enjoying the feeling of the shower head in massage mode. I was worried about how to talk to Sean about what happened earlier this morning. I would have never imagined he would take it so easy, let alone want to continue having some more father/son time.

My foot was killing me from kicking the table, but it was a small price to pay, considering the truth was able to come out. Thinking back to Sean sucking on my cock and Trevor down my own throat, I started to get hard once again.

"Wow," I said to myself. "These kids get me harder than any pills I could take."

"Honey, are you in the shower? What happened to the table in the hall?" my wife, Mary, asked as she walked into the bathroom.

"I kicked it as I ran up the stairs. I had to go to the bathroom and wanted to get in the shower. I was going to pick it up later."

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I'll be out in a few minutes." She walked out of the bathroom, and I continued to stand in the water. I reached up and grabbed the shower gel. Thinking about Trevor playing with my ass, I soaped up my fingers and reached behind myself. Rubbing the soapy fingers up my crack, I slowly started to rub my hole. I never thought of anything touching my ass before, let alone having a young man's cock in it. Trevor rubbing his hardness in my crack made me wonder why I had never considered it.

I pushed one finger inside and started to wiggle it around. There was a little pain, but not too bad. After a couple of minutes, my cock was back to total hardness, and I grabbed it with my other hand. One hand was on my cock and the other was on my ass with a second finger trying to push into my ass. I was stroking myself fast, trying to get another load off when the door opened again.

"I picked everything up. I could hear the boys talking in the room. They enjoyed whatever you did with them today", Mary said.

"Thanks," I said and turned my back so she wouldn't see me standing there hard. "What were they saying?" I asked, hoping they didn't say anything that would expose what had happened over the last few hours.

"I didn't hear much, something about not believing you liked to play the same game they do, and they hope you come in the room to play some more later. I think you should try and go play some more of whatever it was you were playing when you get out of the shower."

I almost slipped in the shower. If my wife only knew that she just told me to go suck our son and his friend off. "Too much, too soon," I replied. "I can only do so many video games for so long."

"Maybe after dinner," she said and walked out of the room.

I played with my ass for a couple more minutes and rinsed the soap off my ass. I wanted to stroke out another load but figured I would save it in case I get a chance to sneak into the boys' room again later.

When I finished the shower, I wrapped myself up in a towel and went into my room to throw on some clean shorts. I knocked on Sean's door and opened it up.

"Hey guys, try to keep your voices down. Sean, your mom could hear you two talking." I whispered to them.

"Oh shit, Dad I'm so sorry," Sean said.

"Don't worry. She doesn't know what you were talking about. She did hear you say you hope I can come in and play some more later. Maybe after dinner if we can find a way to be quiet." I winked at them both and walked out of the room.

As I shut the door, I leaned close to listen.

"I can't wait until tonight," Sean said. "Can you teach me some tricks? I want to make sure Dad has fun."

"Sure thing. I have some ideas," Trevor said as I heard them climb onto the bed. I walked down the stairs wondering what Trevor was showing my son.

A couple of hours later, I got up to cook some ribs on the grill. Mary had made some potato salad and macaroni salad earlier. My foot was still sore from kicking the table and Mary saw me limping.

"I got dinner," she said. "Why don't you go keep the boys company?"

"Are you sure?" I asked. Just thinking about heading upstairs to Sean's room started to get me aroused.

"I got it. Go relax and have fun."

Mary took the platter of meat outside and I walked upstairs and knocked on the door.

"Safe to come in?" I called out.

"You can come inside anytime you want Dad," Sean said, and I walked into the room. The two of them were sitting on the side of the bed in just their underwear. The room smelled of cum and sweat.

"Sean, what if it was your mother instead of me?"

"I would have told her to wait a minute and we would have thrown our bathing suits on quick."

"Ok. Mom's outside cooking dinner. Be ready in about an hour."

"I showed Sean a new game," Trevor said. "Want to come in and we can show you?" I saw the smirk he gave me, so I walked into the room, closing it behind me.

"And what is this new game?" I asked.

"Come sit down and let me show you," Trevor said, and the two boys moved over so I could sit between them.

I sat down in the bed and Sean turned the volume up on the television. Then he leaned over and put his hand on my crotch. "Dad, are you ready for some more fun?"

"Sean, I may be older, but I am always ready," I answered and grabbed his knee. "So, what's this new game?" I asked with a grin.

"Let's just continue where we left off earlier," Trevor said and stood up to remove his underwear, Sean stood up to do the same and I could smell the sex coming off them. They must have fooled around a couple of times during the day.

I reached up and took the cocks in my hands, Sean moved closer to me, so I leaned over and licked the tip of his cock. It didn't take long before he was completely hard and started to pump my mouth.

I continued to stroke Trevor as I sucked Sean off and played with his balls with my other hand. I never imagined sucking my own son off would feel and taste so good. The feel of his hard cock pushing down my throat, the softness of his head, and the way the thick vein underneath pulsed as I rubbed my tongue along it. He had a silky feel and when he started to leak precum, the creamy taste was overwhelming. I wanted to swallow it all down, but instead, I used my tongue to spread his juices all over his hard young seven inches.

Trevor started leaking a little too at this point, so I used my thumb to spread his precum around the head of his own thick seven inches. Once I had his head coated nicely, I stopped sucking on Sean and started working on Trevor. I swapped from one to the other for a few minutes, when Sean knelt and started to tug on my shorts. I lifted myself up a little to let Sean pull them off me.

"Time to make you feel good, Daddy," Trevor said and got down between my knees with Sean by his side. The two of them started licking my cock together, one on each side, their tongues touching each other and wrapping around my cock like a sleeve. They did this for a minute and stopped. Then Sean took my head into his mouth as Trevor took my balls into his. The feeling was overwhelming. Trevor must have shown Sean how to wrap his lips around his teeth because Sean was already much better at taking my cock in than he was earlier.

I was starting to get close to shooting again. "Boys, easy. I'm getting close," I said.

"Lay back," Trevor said, and Sean pushed me back on his bed. Sean climbed up and straddled my face as Trevor spread my ass open. I felt his warm breath on my hairy ass and then I flinched when his wet tongue started licking around my hole.

"Son, are you sure?" I asked Trevor as Sean rubbed his leaking cockhead against my lips.

"Tastes like you did some extra cleaning for me," Trevor said and started licking my ass as if it was an ice cream cone that was melting on a hot summer day. Then I felt his tongue push into my hole. He started moaning softly and the vibrations made my legs shake. I reached up with one hand and pushed on Sean's ass making his cock go into my mouth. I took my other hand and massaged the top of Trevor's head, wrapping my fingers into his red hair.

Trevor worked my ass over and then Sean pulled out of my mouth. He spun around and started to go down on me again. His cock was right over my mouth again, so I sucked him in using my tongue to pull him into my throat.

I was in total bliss. I never had my ass eaten before, Sean was now taking my cock like a pro, and I was doing everything I could to massage his cock with my tongue and swallow it down my throat. After a couple of minutes of Trevor working my ass over with his mouth, he pulled back up and sucked on my balls while Sean continued his assault on my cock. Then I felt a finger pushing against my hole as Trevor started to finger my ass. I moaned on Sean's cock and grasped the sheets on the bed as Trevor's fingers invaded my virgin hole. Before I knew it, he had two fingers up to his knuckles and was wiggling them around. Occasionally, he would push them all the way and hit my prostate. I always heard about the pleasure a man would feel when something would rub against it, I just never expected to experience it for myself. Between the sensations of Sean's mouth on my cock and Trevor's fingers in my ass, it took everything I had not to explode.

Finally, Sean stopped sucking and asked Trevor if they could swap.

"I have a better idea," Trevor said as they changed places. Sean got between my legs and for the first time, started licking at my ass. He would stop and spit on my hole every couple of seconds and then work his tongue into my hole.

Trevor climbed up on the bed and positioned himself over my cock. He slowly lowered himself onto my own 8-inch rock-hard cock.

"Son, Are you sure?" I asked. "My head is awfully big," referring to the large mushroom head of my cock that was so swollen it looked like it could burst any second.

"Just like my own Daddy," Trevor said and continued to lower himself down, his tight ass sliding over my cock like a glove.

I leaned my head back and moaned. Then I felt it. Sean had stood up and now I could feel his cock knocking on the door of my hole. I heard him spit and felt the wetness drip down my hole as his cock head twirled around my entrance, teasing me.

"Go ahead son, be my first," I said begging my son to sodomize his father.

He pushed inside and I winced in pain. Although the two of them had worked me up, I expected a little pain, but not like what I was feeling.

"Nice and easy Sean," Trevor coached him as he slowly rode my cock. "Remember your first time."

"What?" I asked looking up at Trevor,

"Did you think we just played video games all day, Daddy?" Trevor answered with a grin.

I wrapped my legs around Sean's waist and pulled him into me. The pain was sharp, but I groaned and just kept breathing. Finally, I felt Sean's balls rest against mine. He didn't move for a minute but then slowly started to pull out. Back and forth he went, only taking a couple of inches out and slowly pushing back in.

"Boys, this feels awesome, but we have to hurry. Dinner will be ready soon," I said panting. Sean started picking up the pace and pounding my ass with a little more rigor. Trevor continued bouncing on my own cock. I looked down at Trevor and saw that Sean had reached around and was holding Trevor's cock. As Trevor would bounce up and down on my manhood, Sean was stroking his. Sean kept continuing to pound my ass, his cock now hitting my prostate and filling me with even more pleasure.

"Dad, I'm going to cum," Sean said.

"Me too son. Fill my ass," I said. I felt Sean pull out a couple more times and then he stiffened up and shoved himself into my ass as far as he could go. I felt a warmness as his load filled my ass. This set me off and I grabbed Trevor's waist, pulling him down on top of me. I shot load after load of my seed into his hole. Sean continued to stroke Trevor and I felt him explode as I filled his ass. Trevor's cum shot all over my chest, some landing on my face and even in my hair. I let go of his waist and I pushed the cum on my face into my mouth.

Trevor climbed off my ass and let some of my load leak back on me. Then he moved to the side of the bed. Sean leaned over and licked the rest of Trevor's load off my chest, while his cock was still in my ass. As Sean pulled out, his load started to leak out of my ass.

Sean climbed up on the bed to continue licking Trevor's cum off my chest and stomach, as well as my own load that leaked onto my cock and groin.

Trevor climbed between my legs and licked Sean's load that was slowly seeping out of my ass. My body started to tremble because of all the sensations.

"Easy boys, too much, too sensitive," I said.

Sean moved over and sat next to me, and Trevor sat on the other side. We were all hot and sweaty and the room smelled of sex. "We all need to get cleaned up before dinner is ready," I said.

Trevor got up to throw a pair of Sean's sweats on. "I'll hit the bathroom first."

Sean and I sat up and put our own shorts on. As we sat down on the bed, Trevor opened the door to go to the bathroom.

He stopped quickly as my wife was standing at the top of the stairs.

"I've been calling you guys for the last ten minutes. You boys must have been having a lot of fun. Dinners ready," she said.

"Be down in a couple of minutes, Dear," I called out. "Just have to finish this level."

"Don't take too long or your meat will get cold," she said.

"Not with my boys around," I whispered in Sean's ear as Trevor closed the door.

To be continued...

bisex508
bisex508
99 Followers