Hank

Story Info
I met straight handsome older Hank for the first time.
3.3k words
4.73
5.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
303 Followers

I first met Hank around a fire.

It was one of those evenings where you didn't feel very cold until the wind blew, then you felt like you were going to freeze on the spot.

I had finished up classes and the weekend was starting. An acquaintance of mine, Brian, invited me over to a little friendly get-together he was having before going out to the local gay bar. Usually, it was just a bunch of queens drinking and primp before walking down the street to the bar. This time when I arrived, Brian had lit up his big fire pit outside; and funny enough, most of the guys were outside around it instead of the mirror in the bathroom.

Once outside, Brian introduced me to Hank who was there with his buddy Phillip. Hank had worked with Brian for a bit and Brian had asked him to hang out. Now I understood why everyone was so interested in freezing to death in the cold wind.

Hank was older than anyone there, being in his early forties. I thought he was really handsome - a head full of dark wavy hair, tall, big manly build. Phillip was a jacked up bodybuilder whose clothes were too tight for his bulk.

Everyone wanted Hank and Phillip. However, two guys told everyone that they were cool with gay guys, but that they were straight. None of the gay guys seemed to care about what they said. Of course, some hot straight alpha male was like catnip to most of the gay dudes there.

Hank was pretty quiet and reserved; while, Phillip was the life of the party. Phillip was this big and loud bodybuilder, built like some wild bull with a wisecracking filthy mouth. Even in the cold, Phillip loved the high he got of showing off his very muscular body to the adoring gay fans. Almost every gay guy there was trying to figure out how to get the effervescent bodybuilder naked. Hank would just shake his head and laugh as Phillip would teasingly expose another part of his body to his adoring thirsty audience.

I myself just sat there sipping my beer quietly and every once in a while looking over at the handsome Hank. And every so often, I would catch him looking at me. Phillip got up to go inside and it left me, Hank, and a couple others who didn't want to get in the middle of the gaggle following Phillip around.

Hank moved closer to me.

"So you're not a Phillip fan?" he chuckled.

"Not really," I answered. "I'm not into the loud, center of attention thing," I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm not either," he told me, holding out his beer bottle and clinking the neck against mine in a cheers.

We chit-chatted for a bit. He told me about working with Brian. He told me about being college roommates with Phillip.

"I bet being in college...being his roommate was eventful." I laughed.

"You have no idea! I'm actually surprised he graduated," he told me, glancing at the raucous happenings on the other side of the patio doors. "See that," he laughed, pointing at a shirtless Phillip gyrating to something thudding on the stereo system inside the house, "that was every day for me."

Even though I was by the fire, I was still a bit chilly after a couple of beers.

"You cold?" Hank asked, looking down at me with a little smile.

I had worn a light jacket instead of a coat. "Yeah, just a bit, but I'll be okay. I think we're going to the bar later. It's always warm there," I responded, feeling my teeth chattering in my mouth.

"Here," Hank said, grabbing the edge of his thick coat and putting it around me and huddling close to me.

I could smell the dark masculine smell of his body and his musky, clean deodorant/cologne. His hot body so close to me warmed me immediately up as we huddled there. He was wearing a thick cotton shirt under his big coat but I could still feel his hard muscled torso under it.

"That's better, right?" He said with a wink, tightening his hand around me in a friendly hug..

"Oh, yeah, definitely," I responded softly, my heart beating fast.

"Good," he said, finishing off his beer. "You've been pretty quiet all evening."

"Hard to get any word in edgewise around this group," I laughed.

"Yeah, Phillip gets going too and you can't stop him. Like lighting a powder keg around this crowd," he laughed back.

Suddenly Brian, Phillip, and the rest started to come out of the house, laughing loudly. They were talking about walking over to the bar. I got up off the bench quickly, pulling myself away from Hank's daddy-warmness.

"Uhm...Thanks for warming me up," I said shyly, nodding my head and smiling.

"Are you going out?" Hank asked me.

"I probably am," I told him.

"Okay, cool," he got in before Phillip grabbed his coat and started slurring something at him.

I slipped out and ran by my apartment to get a bigger coat.

When I got to the bar, Brian and everyone else was already there. Hank was sitting at a table. He motioned for me to join him. He was playing pool with his friend Phillip. Brian and a few other guys were gathered around Phillip and they were all about three sheets to the wind. Hank was seated by himself on the opposite side of the pool table

"Well, I'm glad my little buddy showed up," he said with a big smile, grabbing my shoulder and giving it a quick massage.

"I think it's your turn," I told him as Phillip scratched the cue ball and it fell into a side pocket. "I'm going to get a drink."

I came back as he sat back down after his shot. I stood next to him. We were in a bit of a shadowy area of the dim bar, even near the glare of the pool table light. There was a break in play as Phillip and the boys took shots. I suddenly felt something around me and realized that Hank had put his arm around my waist, resting his big hand on my ass. I turned to him and he looked at me, giving me a wink and a bit of a smile.

The intro for the drag show started to play and the group abandoned the game. Hank and I were left on our own as they all stumbled off toward the stage.

"I'm about to leave," Hank told me. "You wanna come over to my place?"

"I thought you were straight," I laughed.

He gave a chuckle. "I like you," he leaned over and whispered nonchalantly before leaning back and finishing his bottle of beer.

"Ok, I'll come over," I told him, nervously.

I was nervous, but I wasn't going to let this chance pass me by.

He wrote his address on a napkin and told me that he'd see me in a bit before slipping out of the bar. I wasn't far behind him.

I knocked cautiously, hoping I had the right apartment. Hank opened the door dressed only in a pair of tighty-whiteys.

"Hey! I just got out of the shower. Come on in."

His big television was on, but there was only static, no picture. The apartment was mostly brown and beige with white walls -- your typically straight-guy-apartment.

He walked toward the kitchen.

"Glad you came over. Sit down on the couch. How about a beer?"

"Yeah, thanks."

A moment later he was back and handed me a beer, before sitting on the other end of the couch. We talked for a bit about the evening in general.

"Were you watching a movie or something before I got here?" I asked, gesturing to the TV. "You can finish it."

He picked up the remote and clicked it.

The image of a naked woman appeared jumping up and down on a bed, her voluminous breasts almost hitting her in the face.

"Probably not your kind of movie, huh?" he laughed.

"Hey, I'm cool with it now," I told him as a nude muscled dude came and grabbed the woman, carrying her away to a bedroom.

They started to fuck and I caught Hank adjusting his white briefs out of the corner of my eye..

"I see you really like it," I laughed nervously.

"Yeah," Hank laughed back at me. "I really like the part coming up."

Another guy appeared on the screen. He had his hand around his long, really thick cock. He put it in the woman's face and she tried to suck it. She gagged on it, spit and precum dripped out of her mouth as she struggled with the guy's uncut horse cock.

"Damn that's a big dick," I said.

"Almost as big as mine," Hank joked to me, his eyes on the screen. His fingertips were running along the waistband of his briefs.

"So, you've got a big dick?" My mouth had gone dry. I drank a sip of the beer I was holding.

"What do you think?" Hank said matter of factly.

I sat my bottle on the end table and turned back to see his underwear pulled under his big bull balls. His big meaty cock lolled to the side, resting on his muscular thigh.

"Uhm, yeah, that's pretty damn big," I admitted. "I don't think I could encircle that with my hand," I laughed, putting my fingers to my thumb.

"Why don't you try?" he told me, gesturing to his exposed cock and balls.

Without saying a word, I eased toward him on the couch. I reached out and put my hand around his thick warm cock. There was almost a two-inch gap between my finger and thumb meeting.

"Wow."

"Yeah, it's about nine long inches when it's hard." He held out his large hand, palm down and his thumb stretching toward his wrist. He motioned to the distance from his middle finger to his thumb. "That's about 10 inches." He put his hand near his cock, pulling it out straight. "See, about 9 inches or so," he said, comparing them.

"I see," I responded, my eyes glued to his huge cock.

"That makes it so hard," Hank told me, pointing at the television..

The woman had her mouth sliding up and down the other dude's big prick.

"Do you do that?" Hank asked, his palm sliding over his now hard cock.

"Uhm, yeah."

"Do you like sucking a man's big cock?" Hank asked, toying with the red bulbous head of his cock. He didn't wait for an answer. "You want to suck this man's cock?" He cupped his hand under his meat, offering it to me.

I slid even closer, my head moving to his lap. I let his cock slip into my mouth. I felt his hand rest softly on my head. I heard him suck in a breath and let it groan out of him as my tongue swirled over his cockhead. The tip of my tongue seemed to almost fit into his piss slit.

"Fuck," Hank growled, pushing my head a bit and forcing his large cock further into my mouth. The thickness pulled at the corners of my mouth. "Fuck. Take that big daddy cock, boy." His hand grabbed a handful of my hair, pushing me further and further down onto his big cock. "Gawdamn, fucking good cocksucker here."

The back of my throat was stretched to its limits just before I gagged and he released me. His hand petted my hair softly as spit fell from my red lips. He raised his hand and wiped a tear from my cheek.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to get so rough, but it was feeling so fucking good."

"Yeah," I softly croaked, my voice breaking from the stretching my throat had received.

"Now, I really like that," He said, pointing at the TV.

The man on the screen had his cock positioned at the woman's pussy and was slowly sliding into it.

Hank watched it silently for a couple minutes, fondling his cock wet with my spit.

I sat there admiring his muscled hairy body, feeling my own hard little cock in my jeans.

He turned to me. "You going to let me fuck you?"

When I first saw him, I had wanted to be on my back with him over me pushing his cock into my ass. And now he was offering his big dick to me. I nodded my head.

"I've never fucked a dude before, but I think a hole is a hole," he laughed, as he slowly jacked his dick. "Why don't you get comfortable."

I didn't believe he had never fucked a guy before me. He knew what he was doing. And I was okay with that.

I pulled off my shoes and bent down to take off my socks. I took off my pants and underwear. As I began to unbutton my shirt, Hank stretched over from his place on the sofa and grabbed my dick. He massaged it with his hand a bit before sliding down onto the carpet in front of me. He leaned in and took my dick into his mouth awkwardly, like it was one of the first blowjobs he had given. He suckled on it as I removed my shirt. I stood there fully exposing my young naked body as this much bigger straight guy blew me. I put a hand on his dark wavy hair and it felt like silk. I felt like my legs were about to give out when I felt his rough big hand go between my legs, his thumb pressing into my balls and his fingers wedging into my ass crack.

He pulled off my smaller cock with a smack and looked up at me.

"I want to fuck your ass like a pussy. You want me to do that? You going to let my big straight cock pound you like a pussy?" He growled at me, nodding his head. He sucked in a breath through his teeth as he reached around with his other hand, cupping my buttocks in the palm of his hand.

I nodded my head as I gave a little groan as his hands explored me.

He stood up and motioned down the hall. I walked down the hall with his hand on my shoulder guiding me to his bedroom. In the bedroom he picked me up and laid me on the bed. He opened a drawer on the nightstand and pulled out some lube and a condom.

Seconds later, He pulled my legs apart, spreading them. "Grab your legs," he ordered as he positioned himself. He put the condom on and lubed up his shaft. He smeared a dollop of lube onto my hole, working a finger into me.

"Fuck, that's tight," he told me with a wide grin on his face.

I groaned as his big digit sank into me, followed by another. I gave a grunt as the second finger stretched my hole, loosening me up to take his big cock. I wanted to cry or even scream as he began working his thumb into me with the other fingers.

"Fuck, yeah, baby, got to get your ready for this big fat cock.Yeah, that tight pussy is going to take all of this straight meat," he promised as he jiggled this fingers in my ass.

I was breathing hard as pushed his fingers in as far as they would go. I looked up at his smirking masculine form and melted. I had only been fucked by mostly other gay boys around my age with average cocks except for a very gay, slightly older aerobics teacher...but never by a masculine so-called straight daddy with a freakishly large cock.

He pulled his fingers out and I felt what I thought was his fist pushing into my hole. He shifted himself and pushed forward again. His cockhead wedged into my hole as he leaned into me, I started to cry out and one of his hands covered my mouth.

"Shhhhh, relax, baby, let daddy's big cock sink into your pussyhole," he gave me a bit of a sneer as he pushed a bit further into me. I just nodded to him, pushing out to open myself up to his invading meat. He was inside but still had to really open up my inner tightness. "Yeah, about to make this boypussy mine."

I felt him pull out, leaving only his flared cockhead inside. I felt a spurt of cold lube on my ass as he slathered more onto his shaft. His hand pushed tightly against my mouth and he slid his cock back into me. This time it wasn't a slow gradual creep into me as he sank deep into me, stabbing through the sphincter and sliding deep into my guts in one go.

He lay on top of me groaning as my guts tightened in spasms around his thickness as I adjusted to the girth of his cock.

"Oh, fuck yes!" he cried out with a hearty laugh. "Yeah, milk my cock with your ass. Fuck, son!" he groaned.

He began to thrust his hips gently at first before picking up speed. His undulating hips pistoned into my guts with the experience of his years. I could feel my own cock leaking a stream of precum as his thickness pressed hard as it slid against my prostate.

I had my breath pushed out of me with every thrust as a low moan. His hand left my mouth and he grabbed my hands, intertwining my fingers with his fingers. Hank pushed my hands over my head, his big warm hairy body pressed into me as he fucked me.

"Fuck, you're so fuckin' tight you're goin' to make me cum," he growled, as his smoothly undulating strokes started to get rougher. "Gawdamn, fuckin' shit!" he cried out as his hips shook and bucked into my ass as he filled the condom with his seed.

He laid on top of me for a minute, not moving before sitting up and carefully pulling the full condom and his deflating cock out of me. He got off the bed and walked into the bathroom, flushing the condom away.

He came back and did something I didn't expect him to do. He started jacking me off with the head of my cock in his mouth. It didn't take me long to get to the edge watching this big masculine man on my cock.

"I'm going to cum," I told him, trying to push him off my cock.

He mumbled something with his mouth still on my cock. I tried to pull away but he slipped an arm around me to keep me in place. He jerked on my cock more vigorously and took me even more into his mouth. I shot my load into his mouth as he made a "uh-huh..yum" sound with every volley of cum I released. He didn't release me until my orgasm completely subsided.

He got up and walked out of the bedroom and I could hear the kitchen faucet running. I figured he was probably washing his mouth out. He came back in a few minutes wearing his briefs. He laid my clothes on the bed.

"What are you doing early next Saturday morning?" he asked, sitting on the edge of the bed as I dressed.

"I dunno," I replied.

"After I get off my shift, I might give you a call...maybe we can meet up again."

Saturday came and I was awoken early that morning by my ringing phone.

"What are you doing?" came Hank's voice on the other end.

"Just woke up," I said.

"You want to come over?" he asked.

"I'll be there in a bit," I told him.

And we did this routine for almost twenty years.

TAHammer
TAHammer
303 Followers