A Fantasy Brought to Life -- Caitlin

Story Info
Caitlin finally gets a chance to explore diaper messing.
2.7k words
4.81
6.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PREFACE

Caitlin stretched and yawned as the alarm pierced her sleep. A shaft of sunlight hit her face through a crack in the curtain and she gradually became aware of busy, industrious noises from downstairs.

Her excitement made her stomach somersault, and her pussy moisten, as she remembered what day it was.

'T minus 10 minutes love' called her husband Gene from downstairs.

'Coming down now!' she called back.

Gene's bags were leaning against the front door as she came down the stairs.

'Did you order the taxi yet?' she asked

'Yep, on their way!' he replied.

Heart thudding in her chest at the lie slipping so easily out of her mouth, she said 'I'm really going to miss you while you're gone'

He smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek 'you too babe'.

ALONE AT LAST

10 minutes later, Gene safely seen off, Caitlin was back upstairs, digging through the wardrobe for a particular suitcase. She found the bag, buried beneath a pile of fallen jumpers, and entered the combination only she knew to the built-in lock...

There they were. A new, unopened pack of puffy, high absorbency adult nappies. Purchased in secret on a throw-away Amazon account and sent to a collection locker on the other side of the city, these nappies represented a long-held desire. Obsession even. One that Gene could never find out about.

Pussy thudding along with her heartbeat, she tore open the package and pulled out a soft, cushiony nappy. Stroking the material gently, she positioned herself and the nappy on the bedroom floor and taped herself in. The soft fabric against her pussy, and cushioning her ample bottom, felt like heaven and she gradually began to rub her padded pussy against the floor.

As she humped her new nappy, she thought back through the 20+ years of obsession with wearing and using nappies. What started as secret childhood experiments of pooing her knickers grew into teenage sexual fantasies of messing herself, alone and with other women. Although she was bisexual, her messy fantasies never seemed to involve men.

Eventually, she discovered fetish sites online and was able to indulge in stories, videos, and anonymous chats about messing. In the last few years, she found herself increasingly drawn to nappies. The age play and adult baby side of the Diaper Lover community had initially put her off but her thoughts kept returning to dropping a huge smelly load into a nappy and being able to enjoy wearing it for hours going about her day without worrying about too much poo escaping, maybe even adding to the mess throughout the day. But despite all the dreaming, she had never found the opportunity to indulge much. She had managed a few more deliberate pooey accidents in her knickers as an adult, and thoroughly enjoyed each one. But she was also terrified of being caught and had rushed to clean them up. And nappies? She always assumed those would have to stay in her fantasies only...

GETTING WETTER

Her throbbing bladder brought her mind back to the present moment and reminded her of the dream that was coming true around her.

She tried to relax and allow the pee to flood into her waiting nappy, but something inside her stayed clenched and refused to give up her potty training so easily.

Not to worry, she had all the time in the world. Gene was going to be away for10 whole days and she was working from home. The toilet was not going to be getting very much use for those 10 days!

She climbed back into bed, enjoying the sensation of the nappy shifting around her as she moved and forcing her to waddle as though it was already loaded.

She dozed off for an hour and woke up in a panic as she felt about to wet herself. The rustle of the nappy as she jerked upright brought her back to her current situation and before she could even try resisting, her crotch started to feel very hot and wet. She groaned and released more pee into her nappy, relishing the hot wetness and the way the padding around her crotch was swelling and becoming slightly squishy. She had never been hugely aroused by wetting, viewing it as simply an inevitable part of pooing yourself. But the warm squishiness of the nappy around her crotch almost made her orgasm on the spot.

So engulfed in the new sensations happening around her pussy was she, that she didn't hear the phone vibrate on the dresser behind her.

She resisted the urge to shove her hands into her nappy and bring herself to orgasm straight away. She wanted to tease herself a bit first.

Not feeling the need to cover up her new 'underwear', she waddled off downstairs wearing just her nappy and a sweatshirt, in search of coffee and breakfast.

She sat on the couch with her coffee and toast, giggling at the squish of the nappy against her wet, sloppy pussy. She threw on the TV and pressed play on one of her 'old faithful' Netflix series.

MESSY

About halfway through her coffee, she felt a twinge in her stomach and a heaviness around her bumhole. She had been holding off shitting since the day before yesterday in preparation for her fun and she was suddenly aware of just how full her bowels felt. She hoped the nappy would hold it all...

Fuck she was excited. She was about to drop a huge load into her nappy. Far bigger than any she had dared do in her knickers. Her stomach cramped again. She put down her mug, turned around on the sofa and sat on her knees, with her bum hanging off the edge of the sofa. As she was bracing herself on the back of the sofa, she felt her bumhole expand involuntarily as a large, solid log pushed its way out and into her nappy. She felt every inch of the log as it pushed its way between her cheeks and slid down into the rear pouch of her nappy. She moaned with pleasure and pushed.

A loud fart, followed by a sticky cracking and a warm soft sensation suddenly engulfed her whole bottom. The smell hit her suddenly. Objectively she knew it stank and that she should be horrified by the mess she had just made but, in her arousal, the strong stench of her poo was like fine perfume. She pushed again and with more farts now considerably muffled by the mass already in there, she felt poo creeping down towards her pussy and up towards the rear waistband. Her crotch and bottom were entirely cradled in warm, smelly, squishy poo. She reached around and grabbed the seat of her nappy and was astounded to find a bulge which couldn't even fit in her palm. It was the size of a grapefruit. And that wasn't including the softer poo which had pushed its way between her legs and up her bottom. She couldn't remember doing a poo this big ever! The smell grew stronger as she gently pressed the bulge with her hand. Her pussy also grew wetter. She could feel the wetness from her pussy mixing with the soft poo that had crept into the crotch of her nappy and was shocked but thrilled by this unique sensation.

CAUGHT RED HANDED

So lost was she in these new and intoxicating sensations that she wasn't aware of Gene's unexpected return until he was calling for her from just outside the living room.

She gasped, and immediately span round on the sofa and pulled her sweatshirt down to her knees, convincing herself she could pass the smell off as a fart if she could just hide the nappy (and more importantly, the current state of her nappy) and get Gene to go into another room, she could flee upstairs and clean herself up in the bathroom.

'...flight was cancelled. We're rebooked for tomorrow, but I would much rather stay at home than at the airport, so I called the taxi back...' Gene entered the room and broke off with a frown

'You OK love? You look like you've been caught red-handed at something! Phew, speaking of, what is that smell? Drains on the fritz?'

'Oh I uh I just farted, sorry it stinks a bit. Why don't you go and put the kettle on and I'll run to the toilet'

'Smells like you really need to go! Give me a quick kiss before you go though eh?'

Before she could protest, he was striding across the room towards the sofa and bending down to kiss her 'ugh love did you just fart again? It smells even stronger now!' He frowned at her posture, the way she seemed so determined to keep her sweatshirt pulled down almost to her knees and sniffed the air again. Then shrugged and said 'well, I guess I'd better let you go before you have an accident!' and turned away towards the kitchen.

Caitlin climbed gingerly to her feet and was silently praising every deity she could think of when Gene spun around, grabbed her wrist, and smirked as his eyes dropped to her crotch.

'Are you wearing a nappy?!?!'

In her shame, Caitlin couldn't even look at him, she simply dropped her head and silently nodded.

He spun her round and stared at the saggy bulge underneath her bottom.

'Holy fuck that thing looks full. Ugh. Please tell me it's just piss in there....'

Caitlin was speechless and frozen. She felt the waistband of her nappy being pulled back and heard Gene gag as the unfiltered smell of her poo hit him. She started to weep silently in shame.

REVELATIONS

But then something unexpected happened. She felt the waistband of her nappy being pulled back again but this time, she heard Gene bend down towards her bottom and inhale deeply and deliberately. 'Fuck' he whispered 'you're such a stinky mess'

His hand fell to the bulge under her bottom and squished it. Caitlin moaned involuntarily as she felt the poo press into her.

'Oh I think you like this don't you you dirty bitch?' he whispered in her ear

She whimpered, neither confirming nor denying. The whimpers became throaty groans of desire as he once again mashed the poo into her bottom. 'Tell me you enjoy this you filthy slut. Tell me you shit yourself on purpose and enjoyed it.'

'I'm enjoying this!' she cried 'I purposely pooed myself and I love it!'

She felt the pressure of his hand leave her bottom and sensed that he had stepped away from her.

'Fuck', she thought, 'maybe he wasn't into it, maybe he just wanted to make me confess to embarrass myself!'. Scenarios involving divorce papers, and the humiliating truth reaching all her friends and family filled her mind.

Then, she felt something pressing against her bottom through the mess and realised that he had let go of her bottom to undo his trousers. His hard dick was now pressing against her messy nappy. He gently started thrusting back and forwards, his dick sliding down the back of her nappy and through her legs, grinding against the pooey crotch of her nappy and gently pressing into her clit.

She groaned at this delicious sensation, but she felt the pressure in her bladder and bowels growing again. Did she really dare poo herself while he was grinding on her? Gene was clearly into this right? It wasn't too much of a leap from what they were currently doing, and she was already very messy. She bent over so that her hands were on the sofa, pressed herself into his crotch and pushed. The nappy expanded quickly and with a renewed smell of poo. Behind her, she heard Gene grunt as the sensation of the bulge in her nappy expanding around his hard dick brought him to orgasm.

His cum was dribbling off the crotch of her nappy and down her thighs but neither of them made an attempt to move. As he continued to thrust, he reached around and stuck one hand into the front of her nappy. He fingered her clit as he humped her mess from behind and it wasn't long before Caitlin's knees buckled as she came.

Gene caught her before she fell. He sat down on the sofa and pulled her down onto his knees, squishing her poo everywhere as she sat in his lap and sending up a new burst of poo smell around them.

'So, uh, were you already into this?' Caitlin asked

'I really didn't think so! Honestly, I was pretty disgusted when I realised you were wearing a messy nappy and I could smell your poo. But something about seeing such a gross stinky mess on my hot wife just got me going. You clearly aren't new to this right?'

'Uh, yeah. I've been into it as long as I can remember to be honest. But this is my first time actually wearing a nappy as an adult, let alone pooing myself in one. I think I want to keep exploring it, although I totally understand if this was just a one-time thing for you. It is, well, it is pretty gross I guess.'

'Well, all I can think of is opening that smelly nappy of yours and fucking you while you lie in your mess. Plus, I don't feel like I got the full enjoyment of this one either! I didn't get to see you grunting and filling your nice clean nappy. I didn't get to have you sat in my lap and feel you pooing yourself. What I'm saying I guess is that I hope you have plenty more nappies for when I get back from my trip!'

Caitlin smiled and bounced her pooey bum up and down on his lap. She was shocked to feel him growing hard again so quickly.

Gene pulled her closer and thrusted against her as she ground. He then pushed her back suddenly. 'Wait babe, I don't want to come so quickly! Can we go upstairs and fuck properly? I really want to see what kind of mess is inside that nappy of yours and fuck you in it'.

Caitlin, unable to believe her ears, smiled and jumped to her feet. Her nappy, now free of the pressure, sagged below her bottom. She waddled towards the stairs, looking seductively behind her as she posed and stuck her bottom out, drawing attention to the bulky brown mess.

BEDROOM GAMES

Caitlin lay down on the bed, feeling the poo squish further up her back, and opened her legs. Gene gently undid the tapes and pulled open the front of her nappy.

There was poo everywhere. It looked like Caitlin was wearing a second nappy made entirely of poo. Neither was prepared for how much stronger the smell was once the nappy was open. They both paused and instinctively covered their noses.

Caitlin was ready to apologise for the appalling stench she created and suggest cleaning up when she saw Gene drop his hand, smile, and lean towards her mess for another sniff. She saw his erect penis jerk with excitement. He used the front of the nappy to clear the poo away from the entrance to her pussy and then climbed on top of her, thrusting his dick into her sodden pussy as she ground her bottom against the poo underneath her, feeling it get softer and slipperier as it mingled with the juice from her pussy. Determined to be as dirty as possible, she grunted and pushed as hard as she could. She farted and felt another wave of mushy poo ooze out of her and pool under her bottom. The feeling of pooing herself with Gene inside her pushed her over into another screaming orgasm.

Gene was already close to the edge, but watching her screw up her face and grunt and feeling a new pile of soft, hot poo slowly engulf his balls from below was all it took. Gene gasped, grunted and spurted a small pool of cum inside Caitlin. He pulled out and watched as it slowly trickled out of her pussy and over the pile of poo in her nappy.

'So, do you want me to change your messy bum or....?'

Their eyes met. Without a word needing to pass between them, Gene pulled the front of her nappy closed again and refixed the tapes securely.

'Don't forget, pee after sex babe!'

Caitlin grinned. A hissing noise rose from her, and the crotch of her nappy expanded further and turned yellow.

TBC if there's demand. Can carry on with this story or do Gene's POV.