A Fantasy Fetish Fairy Tale Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olwen took the handset from Trevor and waved him back into the house to continue preparing lunch.

"Darling!" she purred into the handset, "what a lovely surprise! Trevor and I were just talking about you."

When Olwen fell pregnant, there was some doubt about the identity of the baby's father. Olwen had been fucking two local businessmen at the time, and although neither of the men knew of the other one, Olwen couldn't be sure who the father was.

As a result, when Elizabeth was three years old, she made Trevor take a paternity test. (She had allowed him some access at the time, as she desperately wanted a daughter.)

It turned out that Trevor was in fact Elizabeth's father, but as Olwen had already decided that he probably wasn't, she had brought Elizabeth up to address her father by name, rather than title.

Growing up, Elizabeth had been teased at school, but Olwen told her that only special little girls got to call their daddy by his proper name, so that satisfied young Elizabeth, and Trevor had been Trevor from that moment on.

"This is a lovely surprise," Olwen said sincerely. "We don't see half enough of you since you moved out. You know you were always welcome to come home and have your own room back when you graduated from university."

To Olwen's attuned ear, Elizabeth sounded strangely hesitant. Something was wrong, because Elizabeth was normally decisive and straight talking.

"Look darling, we're about to have lunch. I can ask Trevor ('ask him? Yeah right!') to delay for an hour or so. Do you want to join us for lunch and we can have a chat here rather than over the phone?"

Elizabeth declined the offer of lunch, but welcomed the chance to talk to her parents face-to-face. She promised to be home by two o'clock, and Olwen had to be satisfied with that.

Lunch was over and Trevor was clearing away. The sun had disappeared and heavy storm clouds were building from the West. Olwen didn't hold out much hope for Marcus's golf round. she began to think of excuses should Marcus turn up whilst Elizabeth was still visiting.

She had retreated indoors, changed into something more acceptable to her daughter, and was now sipping a cup of coffee and smoking a post lunch pipe in the sitting room. Ever aware of her cuckold's smoking fetish, she had him kneeling in front of her and blew the occasional cloud of creamy pipe smoke in his face.

Trevor had been allowed to change out of his maid's uniform, but to Olwen's eagle eye, her smoking was giving Trevor as much of an erection as his cock lock would allow.

When the front doorbell sounded, Trevor looked at Olwen for permission to get up and answer it. She nodded nervously at him, and he left to let Elizabeth in.

Elizabeth was an extremely pretty girl. Curvy with a mass of gorgeous copper coloured hair, her normally bright green eyes were dull and had heavy bags underneath. She was sufficiently tall to carry off the full figure she had inherited from her mother, but as Olwen got up to kiss her daughter, she noted that Elizabeth seemed to have lost weight.

"Darling! How lovely you look," Olwen lied. "Would you like a cup of tea or coffee? Trevor has just boiled the kettle."

"I'd prefer a glass of wine, Mum," smiled Elizabeth, although she looked extremely sad. "And if you've finished with that pipe, I could do with a bowl myself. It's ages since I had a pipe. I'm more of a cigar girl these days."

"Trevor, Get some wine please," said Olwen a tad more sharpishly than she'd intended. She wondered if Elizabeth had noticed her tone of voice.

"And look in Elizabeth's old bedroom," she called out after him. "I've not thrown anything out. I think her pipe rack is on her dressing table."

When the wine had been opened and served, and Elizabeth had got her old favourite lady churchwarden pipe going, Olwen turned to her daughter with a smile.

"Now then young lady," she began, "Trevor and I have something to say to you."

She looked around and tutted. Trevor was nowhere to be seen. If he thought that she was going to bring Elizabeth into the family fold without the opportunity to humiliate him, he was sadly mistaken.

"Trevor? Where are you?" she asked in the tone of voice she reserved for occasions when she needed to attract Trevor's attention whilst in the company of people who didn't know about or share their lifestyle. It was a tone Trevor had learned that usually meant he was to be punished at a later date.

He emerged from the kitchen looking rather guilty.

"Did you call, dear?" he asked timidly.

Olwen glared at him.

"I need you here whilst we chat to Elizabeth about that topic we discussed last evening," she smiled through gritted teeth. "Come and sit here, by me, please."

Trevor hurried over and looked at Olwen.

"Yes. I know." she sighed. "There isn't enough room for you on my armchair. Sit on the floor and stop making such a fuss."

Elizabeth smiled for the first time since she'd come home.

"Nothing much changes in the Edwards' household," she said through a cloud of pipe smoke. "I see Mum still keeps you on a very tight leash, Trevor!"

Trevor blushed and replied in a very proud tone of voice.

"Your mother and I are very happy with our domestic arrangements, thank you, Elizabeth. I enjoy making your mother happy and seeing to her needs. If that's what being on a, what did you call it? A very short leash? Then I'm happy to be on one!"

"Actually dear, it's called being collared," smiled Olwen. "Trevor is collared."

Elizabeth blushed and took her pipe out of her mouth.

"As I recall, being collared is a fetish expression," she said slowly. "Are you and Trevor into kinky stuff?"

Olwen smiled at Trevor.

"I told you our daughter was bright," she said, and she turned back to speak to Elizabeth.

"Kinky stuff is such a vague expression," she said. "What your father and I practice is known as a Female Led Marriage, or FLM for short."

"Oh fucking hell!" grinned Elizabeth. "I've heard of that too! In fact, that's why I've come home to talk to you.!"

Now it was Olwen and Trevor's turn to look perplexed. Neither of them commented on Elizabeth's swearing.

"Whatever do you mean, darling?" asked Olwen. "You're not even married, so how can you talk to us about an FLM?"

Elizabeth put her pipe into the corner of her mouth and clenched. She smoked for a few seconds, and Olwen guessed that she was marshalling her thoughts. She was right.

At last, Elizabeth seemed to come to some sort of decision.

She looked at Trevor with a cute smile.

"This is going to need a serious drink, not this cat's piss," she announced. "I'll have a whiskey, no ice Trevor. Come on, get on with it!" she barked as her father dithered.

When he eventually got to his feet, his tight trousers couldn't hide the fact that he had some sort of erection. Elizabeth noticed it and guffawed.

"Oh daddy," she crooned, sounding exactly like Christine McVie, "if there's been a fool around, it's got to be me."

Trevor looked at Olwen in confusion. She shooed him out.

"What do you know?" she asked when they were alone.

"Oh nothing about you and Trevor," admitted Elizabeth, "but things are becoming a little clearer."

As Olwen took a sip of her wine, Elizabeth asked,

"Is Trevor wearing a cock lock?"

Olwen nearly choked as her wine went 'down the wrong way.'

"Trevor," she said in her normal 'get-your-arse-in-here-now' voice, " go and change. You've embarrassed Elizabeth with your bloody semi-hard-on. Put your uniform on!"

Elizabeth's eyes widened in amazement.

"You make him wear a uniform?" she croaked. "Oh. My Fucking. God. This just gets better and better! Are you a dominatrix, Mum?"

Olwen considered the reply to that question carefully. She took another sip of wine and puffed thoughtfully on her pipe.

"No, darling, I'm not," she said. " I do punish Trevor, but I'm not a dominatrix per se. Your father has some very specific interests. I love him to bits, and so I pander to those interests. It keeps our marriage alive and healthy, and it keeps both your father and me happy."

She looked up to see Trevor hovering in the doorway.

"Come in, Trevor," she said. "Elizabeth has guessed quite a bit. She needs to be put totally in the picture."

Trevor came in and Elizabeth gasped.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" she laughed, "my father's a tranny!"

"I prefer the term 'sissy', Elizabeth," said Trevor, trying to salvage some dignity. "I wear my maid costume when your mother has some special guests and when we are alone in the house. I'm not technically a transvestite. I'm a sissy submissive."

Olwen looked at Trevor and an unspoken message passed between them. Trevor nodded his permission.

"Display yourself, cucky," commanded Olwen and Trevor lifted up the hem of his dress and spread his legs. He was not wearing any panties.

Elizabeth stared at her father's cock lock. She turned to her mother and said sardonically,

"If my husband had a cock that small, I'd lock it away too. Fucking hell, Mum. Is Trevor my father? And if so how the hell did he get that in you?"

"He is your father," Olwen asserted, "and I can assure you that he did 'get it in me' as you so delightfully put it. But since you asked what I consider myself to be, I should tell you that I consider myself to be what is known as a Hot Wife."

"What's that?" asked Elizabeth in a puzzled tone.

"Your father is my husband, but he is also my cuckold," replied Olwen. "Basically, I fuck other men, with your father's knowledge. Sometimes I allow him to watch my lover and me fucking. I no longer have penetrative sex with Trevor."

Elizabeth's face was a picture.

"I really don't believe what I'm hearing," she said with a broad grin.

"Well it's true, darling," replied Olwen. "If you don't believe me, ask Trevor."

"No I didn't mean that" explained Elizabeth. She finished her drink and held the empty glass out to Trevor.

"Don't just stand there with that pathetic little boy's dick on display," she said. "Get me another drink!"

To Olwen's delight, Trevor moved swiftly to take the proffered glass.

"Yes, Ms. Elizabeth," he said respectfully. "No ice?"

Elizabeth nodded curtly and turned to face her mother.

"Do you want him to hear what I have to say?" she asked, and when Olwen said that she did, Elizabeth smoked quietly until Trevor returned. She took her drink without a word of thanks and waited until Trevor had resumed his position, kneeling at Olwen's side.

"Things have been going tits up for a while at the office," Elizabeth began. "It's run by a total waste of space, who can't make a decision to save his life. As a result, we're losing clients hand over fist."

She sipped her whiskey and puffed on her pipe. Trevor's eyes glazed over as she exhaled through her nose.

"I could cope with the work side of things," Elizabeth said matter-of-factly. "I'm a qualified architect, and I can always find work. But what you don't know is that I've been sharing my flat with a friend from University."

"That's nice darling," said Olwen brightly. "Is it a man or a woman?"

"It was a woman," said Elizabeth defiantly. "Denise and I were an item, and had been since early in my first year in Uni."

"Yo... you're a lesbian?" gasped Olwen, and quickly corrected herself. "Sorry my darling. Who you fuck is none of my business."

"Actually, I'm bi-sexual," confessed Elizabeth. " I like dick and pussy. But three weeks ago, Denise told me she'd met someone else. She moved out that very night."

"Oh my darling, I'm so sorry," commiserated Olwen. "Are you devastated?"

"Nah, I'm over the bitch by now," replied Elizabeth with a shrug of her shoulders. "Especially as I have been seeing this guy for about four months now."

Olwen's eyes narrowed and she frowned at her daughter.

"You mean you were cheating on this Denise?" she asked indignantly.

Elizabeth looked at her mother in astonishment. Slowly she pointed at Trevor and said,

"Pot. Kettle?"

But Olwen was having none of that.

"Rubbish!" she snapped. "Yes I fuck other men. But Trevor knows all about it. I'd never go behind his back. That would be unforgivable!"

Elizabeth had the grace to blush.

"Sorry, Mum," she said sincerely. " I shouldn't assume things. But yes, you're right. I shouldn't have cheated on Denise, and I deserved it when she walked out on me."

"But my big news is this," she continued with a smile.

"I've asked this bloke I'm seeing to marry me, and he's said yes. His name is..."

"Malcolm," said Trevor out loud and both Olwen and Elizabeth looked at him.

"How the fuck did you know that?" asked Elizabeth in amazement. "Only he and I know at this moment in time."

Olwen coughed to hide her embarrassment, and looked at Elizabeth.

"We heard a rumour that Malcolm was seeing a much younger woman," began Olwen, "and then a very good friend mentioned you. But when you hadn't spoken of a boyfriend, we dismissed the stories as tittle-tattle."

Olwen coughed again.

"Tell me to mind my own business," she said, blushing ever so slightly. "But doesn't Malcolm have the same sort of desires and needs as Trevor?"

"Well I don't know all of Trevor's kinks," grinned Elizabeth, "but I do know that Malcolm likes to be pegged, and he licks pussy very well indeed. I've had to put him over my knee a few times, but spanking him only gets his dick hard."

She blushed.

"Not that his dick is much to write home about," she scoffed. "It's even smaller than Trevor's and the only time we've fucked he shot his load in me after about two minutes. I was barely wet!"

Olwen giggled.

"Did you make him eat cream pie?" she asked.

Elizabeth totally misunderstood the reference.

"Is that like humble pie?" she asked. "You know, in penance for cumming too soon?"

Olwen burst into laughter.

"Trevor loves cream pie," she told her daughter. "Cucky, explain to your daughter the art of cream pie eating."

Trevor sat up straight. He smiled at Elizabeth.

"Your mother has explained that we have an FLM," he began, "which means that she has sex with men other than me."

"No I don't have sex with them," Olwen interrupted angrily. "I fuck them. Stop being such a fucking prude!"

She turned to Elizabeth and said firmly,

"And whilst you're in this house, Missy, you will learn not to use such prissy words as 'dick' and 'pussy'. In this house we speak of 'cock' and 'cunt'. Clear?"

"Yes Mum," replied Elizabeth meekly. "Cock and cunt. Got it."

She turned back to Trevor.

"You were saying?" she asked. "Cream pie?"

Trevor continued.

"The men who fuck your mother don't use protection," he said. "They fuck her bareback. Which means your mother ends up with a cunt full of cum. It is my job to clean that up."

Elizabeth smiled.

"You mean you eat other men's cum out of Mum's pus...er...cunt?" she said slowly, and Trevor grinned at her.

"I also clean the gentleman's cock, if that's what he wants," he said proudly.

"Oh that's just fab!" said Elizabeth finishing off her second whiskey.

"Another?" asked Trevor, but Elizabeth shook her head.

"So, back to my story," she began, looking at her parents earnestly.

"Now that Denise has gone, the flat we were sharing is too big for me. I've put it on the market. I intend to come home and buy a place here. I'm going to marry Malcolm and find a girlfriend or a boyfriend. All I'll need then will be a job!"

"What do you mean?" exclaimed Olwen. "You have a job!"

"Not any more," replied Elizabeth with a grimace. "After Denise left, my manager, the dickhead I told you both about, insulted two of my best clients. I was building a hypermarket in the new Mall for one, and a block of flats on the shoreline for the other. They both told him to fuck off, and they've gone to our biggest rivals. I had a huge shouting match with him and ended up telling him to stick his fucking job up his arse."

"Good for you, Ms. Elizabeth," smiled Trevor. "you're a woman who can't and won't be pushed around."

"Yes, well done for doing that, darling," echoed Olwen uncertainly. "But architects jobs don't come around very frequently, do they?"

"No you're right," admitted Elizabeth, "but in this day and age, firms want to tick all the boxes they can. I'm female, I can identify as a lesbian, or as bi-sexual, or both! And I'm bloody good at what I do."

"Yes, based on your performance this afternoon, I am certain that you are good at what you do," replied Olwen with a smile.

She looked at Trevor in irritation.

"Have you got ants in your pants?" she asked crossly. "On, of course you haven't. You don't wear pants! Why are you so restless?"

"Begging your pardon, dear," stuttered Trevor. "It's nearly four o'clock. I really ought to get started on preparing the supper."

Olwen looked at him and realised that there might be a problem.

"Um, are you staying for supper, darling?" she asked nervously.

"Www! Yes please," replied Elizabeth rubbing her hands together. "Will there be maid service?"

Despite the problem that Elizabeth had unwittingly caused her, Olwen laughed.

"Oh yes," she smiled. "And if he's a good boy, he can sit and eat with us girls!"

She winked meaningfully at Trevor.

"Go and sort things out, cucky," she said, and Trevor understood exactly what she meant. He'd be on the extension phone in the kitchen so that Elizabeth wouldn't have to hear him talking to Mr. Marcus.

Olwen and Elizabeth stayed talking and smoking in the sitting room for about an hour. They had finished the bottle of wine and Elizabeth stood up.

"It's great to be back home," she admitted. " I'm sorry that I've dropped this on you in this fashion. It must have come as a hell of a shock to you and Trevor."

"Not at all, my darling," replied Olwen almost truthfully. "Trevor and I intended telling you about our lifestyle anyway. To learn that you intend to adopt a similar lifestyle is such a thrill. Trevor loves serving strong women. You'll be able to control him for as long as you're here. It will be good practice for you for when you're married."

"Hmm. Elizabeth Hot wife. I do like the sound of that!" she grinned. "Now I haven't had a decent bath in weeks. We only have a shower in the flat. Can I go and have a long soak before supper?"

"Of course, darling," replied Olwen, seeing a chance to escape to the kitchen and to speak to Marcus to apologise.

"I'll give you fifteen minutes to run the bath and get in, and I'll bring you up another glass of wine. OK?"

"That would be lovely," smiled Elizabeth. Then she grinned wickedly. "Don't bother coming up yourself. Send the cuckold. He'll need to get used to seeing me naked. I rarely wear clothes when I'm in the flat. I don't intend to change such a long held habit."

"You wicked girl!" smiled her mother. "I'm so proud of you. Trevor will fill his little cock lock when he catches sight of you naked!"

"That's the plan!" giggled Elizabeth. "I hear 'tease and denial' is all the rage amongst the cuckold classes this year!"

Both women collapsed into each other's arms with laughter, and when they had stopped laughing, Elizabeth kissed her mother full on the mouth.

"Thank you for believing in me, and not blowing a gasket when I told you was bi-sexual," she whispered.

Olwen blushed.

"I'll let you into a secret," she said in a low voice. "When I heard all you had to say about Denise and Malcolm and how you intend to control him, I didn't exactly blow a gasket, but I did have a delicious tingle in my clit!"

She blushed, but Elizabeth merely smiled.

"I've fucked women and men," she admitted, "maybe I should widen my experiences and fuck my mother? I certainly intend to peg my father before I get married!"

"If Olwen was shocked, she certainly didn't show it. She patted Elizabeth softly on her cute behind and said,