A Fantasy Fetish Fairy Tale Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on. Upstairs with you. I'll send the cuck up in fifteen minutes with a glass of wine. Don't peg him in the bath. The water will come through the ceiling!"

Once Elizabeth had disappeared upstairs, Olwen hurried into the kitchen. It was an oasis of calm and ordered preparation.

Trevor smiled as his wife rushed in.

"Elizabeth's gone to have a bath," she said breathlessly. "I'll phone Marcus and apologise. I think we've all had enough disclosures and revelations for one day. I'll mention Marcus to Elizabeth another time."

"With respect, my dear, there's nothing to do," said Trevor with a grin. "I phoned the golf club and asked if I could leave a message for Mr. Marcus."

"That's no good," snapped Olwen. "What if they don't give him the message?"

"Well, as it happens, I was put through to the bar," Trevor continued, " and as I was giving the steward the message to relay to Mr. Marcus, he and his friends came in for a post-match drink. I've spoken to him, and explained the situation. He understands perfectly and will contact you before too long."

Tears sprang into Olwen's eyes and she rushed to her husband and embraced him. he put his arms around her and pulled her in tight.

"Oh cucky," she blubbered, "I do love you. I fuck other men, and I control you, but I'd be nothing without you. And without you, our beautiful clever daughter wouldn't be lying in our bath at this very minute! You make me so happy."

Trevor blushed and patted her gently on the back.

"I adore you too, my dear," he replied. "You have allowed me to be the submissive sissy and cuckold that I have always known I was meant to be."

Olwen held him at arm's length and looked him in the eye.

"You're sleeping with me tonight," she said in a tone that brooked no argument. "As a treat, I'll milk you, and sit on your face and wriggle whilst I'm milking. How does that sound?"

"It sounds perfect," smiled Trevor. "Now, do you think Ms. Elizabeth would like a glass of wine?"

"Oh crap! I forgot!" wailed Olwen. "I was supposed to send you up with a glass of wine after about fifteen minutes. Get a glass poured and take it up to her. Oh, and by the way. Be prepared to be teased and tormented. Elizabeth's her mother's daughter, and that particular apple hasn't fallen far from this particular tree!"

Trevor went up to the bathroom carrying a glass of chilled white wine on a tray. He knocked politely on the door and heard 'come in'. He entered, full of a mixture of anticipation and trepidation.

Elizabeth was only visible from the neck up. Her body was submerged in the bath water, to which she had added bubble bath. The surface of the bath water was totally opaque.

"Your wine, Ms Elizabeth," smiled Trevor, proffering his tray.

"Thank you, Trevor," she replied with a smile. "I'll have it in a minute. I want to talk to you. Sit on the toilet, will you?"

Trevor put the tray down carefully on the wicker linen basket and put the lid of the toilet seat down. He sat down as he had been told to do and looked at Elizabeth expectantly.

"Are you comfortable with all of this?" she asked.

"Comfortable in the sense that I am willing to carry on doing as I have done since your mother and I decided to adopt this lifestyle," he confirmed.

"Comfortable and happy that you are about to become part of our domestic arrangement. And very comfortable with your news that you intend to marry and develop your own FLM, which I hope your mother and I can join eventually."

He hesitated, and Elizabeth grinned at him.

"Don't stop," she said. "They say confession is good for the soul. And listening to an experienced submissive cuckold like you is certainly good for my soul!"

"Will you and Mum help me develop Malcolm when we are married? I know he thinks he knows what he's getting into, but the reality is that, since seeing how strict Mum is with you, I want to take him out of his comfort zone and totally dominate him."

Trevor considered his response thoughtfully and then replied,

"It seems to me as if you'll need very little help from me," he said. "I wouldn't dare speak for your mother, but I'm sure that she's as thrilled as I am at how you have grown up into a strong, determined woman. Of course we'll both be on hand to help you. Me by serving, your mother by advising."

He broke off as the bathroom door opened and Olwen waltzed in, carrying her own glass of wine.

"This is cosy " she smiled at Elizabeth. "Is my cuckold behaving himself, darling?"

"Oh yes," replied Elizabeth, sitting up in the bath and exposing her two beautiful tits, covered in bubbles. Trevor's eyes bulged.

"Pass me my wine, please, cuckold," she teased him.

Trevor rushed to pick up his tray, and Olwen sat down on the toilet seat. She grinned at her daughter.

"How is this going to work out?" she asked.

Elizabeth sipped her wine and replied mischievously,

"I was just asking the same question. I'm going to marry Malcolm very soon, even if he doesn't realise it yet. I will need some help when it comes to the level of domestic discipline, for example. How often and how severely should I punish him?"

"Well that's up to you, darling," replied Olwen. "I'm assuming that you will both talk about how your marriage is going to be run? In my experience, a successful FLM can only work if both parties agree. Does Malcolm want to be dominated?"

"Most definitely," replied Elizabeth. "I think I told you that his little dick... er... sorry, his little cock gets quite hard when I spank him."

She looked at her mother and grinned.

"Does your cuckold get a hard-on when you spank him?"

In reply, Olwen put her wine glass down on the floor, and pulled out a key on the chain she wore around her neck.

"Let's see, shall we?" she answered with a laugh.

Olwen beckoned Trevor over and told him to display himself. When his dress had been raised, she swiftly unlocked his cock lock and removed it. Trevor's little cock immediately swelled up and stuck out proudly.

"That always happens," Olwen said carelessly. "It's a reaction to having been locked up for a while." She sent Trevor to the kitchen to get a bowl of ice, and when he returned, his cock had subsided, but Olwen wasn't content.

She made Trevor remove his maid's dress, but she insisted he keep his stockings and suspender on. Then she made him squat with his cock and balls in the ice bowl.

"I'll be back in a minute," she smiled at Elizabeth, and she left the bathroom.

Olwen was as good as her word. She returned swiftly, carrying a thick leather strap and a wooden paddle.

"I didn't bring a cane or a crop," she said brightly. "There's no room to swing properly here. Now, which shall I use on him?"

Elizabeth pretended to be in a quandary, even though she had already made up her mind. She looked at Trevor.

"Strap or paddle, cucky?" she asked with a giggle.

"Not my decision, Ms. Elizabeth," Trevor replied, his whole body shaking from a combination of the ice, the awkward squatting position he was in, and the anticipation of being punished in front of his daughter.

"Oh well, if you can't decide, I will," said Elizabeth in a determined voice.

"Give the cuckold half a dozen strokes with both of your toys please, Olwen!"

Olwen smiled delightedly. Elizabeth was definitely her daughter!

"Stand up, cucky," she said sternly, and Trevor did as he was told.

His cock was now shrivelled and resembled a cooked, peeled prawn. Elizabeth giggled.

"Aw! So cute!"

"Bend over the linen basket," Olwen said and when Trevor was in position, she told him to raise his arse higher. He had to stand on tip-toe to satisfy Olwen.

"Six strokes of each," she informed him. "No delay between each set of six, no yelling, and no rubbing. I'll start again if you break any of these rules."

"I understand, Mistress," replied Trevor nervously.

"Here we go, darling. Watch and learn," said Olwen to Elizabeth. She picked up the leather strap.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Trevor didn't budge. Olwen threw down the strap and rubbed her hand across Trevor's arse. It was already very red and Olwen smiled at her daughter.

"He's nicely warmed up now," she said matter-of-factly.

"The paddle will give a different sensation. It causes deep bruising and reminds the sub of his punishment for days after it has been administered."

She picked up the paddle and waved it in the air.

"Same terms, cucky," she warned. "No delays, no yelling, no rubbing."

"Understood, Mistress," replied Trevor. He waited in trepidation for the paddling to begin.

WHUMP! WHUMP! WHUMP! WHUMP! WHUMP! WHUMP!

The noise the paddle made on impact sounded to Elizabeth like an axe head being driven into a block of wood. It was such an exciting sound. She slipped a finger into her cunt under the water and rubbed her clit.

"Stand up! Turn and display!" barked Olwen.

When Trevor turned round, not only did he have a proper hard-on, but there was a thick pearl of pre-cum leaking out of him.

"I think that proves that a good punishment does give your father a hard-on," said Olwen sardonically. "Do you agree?"

"Most certainly," smiled Elizabeth. "Thank you for such a lovely demonstration."

She shivered. Olwen mistakenly thought it was because the bath water was getting cold. It was, in fact, as a result of Elizabeth's underwater fingering.

"Come on cucky," Olwen said in a business like tone, "Ms. Elizabeth is getting cold. Bring your maid's uniform and that ice bowl. We'll get you cock locked again in my bedroom. Then you can carry on with preparing supper."

Olwen winked at Elizabeth as she led Trevor out.

"Warm yourself up in the shower," she said, pointedly staring at the thick, stubby dildo which was attached to the shower wall by a suction cap.

"Come down when you're ready. We'll finish that bottle of wine whilst supper is being prepared."

Twenty minutes later, Elizabeth sauntered into the sitting room. Olwen, who was sitting in her favourite armchair raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"Very attractive," she said sincerely.

Elizabeth was totally naked.

"I did mention that I seldom dress when I'm in the flat, didn't I?" asked Elizabeth with a wicked grin.

"Indeed you did," smiled Olwen. "Pour yourself a drink. I'll be back in a moment."

She got up and went out. Elizabeth heard her going upstairs as she filled a glass with white wine.

She had only just sat down and was taking her first sip when Olwen returned.

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander " she grinned.

Olwen was now also totally naked, except for her key chain. The key nestled snugly between her large, milky white tits.

"Oh Mum!" squealed Elizabeth. "Your nipples! They look fab! How long have you been ringed?"

"About a year, now," replied Olwen, sitting down and picking up her own wine glass.

"I have a gentleman friend who loves pierced nipples. He persuaded me to get them done. I was reluctant at first, but now I love them. They keep my nipples nice and erect."

"Yes, I can see that," said Elizabeth. "Do they get in the way when you're being suckled?"

Olwen looked at her daughter, and made up her mind to pick up the gauntlet that Elizabeth had thrown down.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" she challenged.

Elizabeth smiled shyly and got up. She sat on her mother's lap and kissed her. Bending her head, she latched onto Olwen's left nipple and began to suckle. Olwen closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

Elizabeth was good. She alternated gentle nips with long. hard sucks, and soon both women were very wet indeed. They were interrupted by a knock on the door, and Trevor came in.

His eyes widened with delight at the sight that greeted him.

"I beg your pardon, ladies," he said, not taking his eyes off the incredibly erotic scene being played out in front of him.

"Elizabeth released Olwen's nipple with a plop. She grinned at her father.

"Bet you wish you could have a mouthful of that, cucky!" she teased.

Trevor was saved from having to think of a suitably diplomatic reply to this by the sound of the front doorbell.

"Oh, fucking hell!" grumbled Olwen. "We're not expecting anyone. You can't go to the door in your maid's uniform, and neither Elizabeth nor I can answer it either," she said. "Ignore it. They'll go away eventually."

Trevor shook his head.

"It might be important," he said defiantly. "I don't mind being seen dressed. I'd better go and answer it."

To Olwen's amazement, he disobeyed her instruction to ignore whoever was at the front door, and went to answer it. He did remember to close the door to the sitting room as he went out.

Elizabeth continued to sit on her mother's lap. Both women were aware that they were holding their breath.

They could vaguely make out the sound of Trevor opening the front door, and then they heard the rumble of voices.

"We're going to get outed!" whispered Olwen, her eyes wide with shock.

"Shhh!" murmured Elizabeth, giving her mother a reassuring kiss. "It'll be fine. Trevor will sort it out, and anyway, we're all consenting adults in our own home. Fuck 'em!"

The rumble of voices stopped, and they both grinned as they heard the front door close.

""Phew!" said Olive, pretending to mop her brow. "that was close."

She looked up as the sitting room door opened, intending to congratulate Trevor on getting rid of the unwanted visitor.

Her jaw dropped as Trevor stood aside to let in... Marcus!

His eyes opened wide as he took in the sight of two naked women, one sitting on the other's lap.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" cried Olwen in disbelief.

"Good evening to you too, my love," grinned Marcus. He smiled at Elizabeth.

"You must be Elizabeth," he said, extending his hand to her. "I'm Marcus. I'm your mother's..."

"I know exactly what you are to my mother," replied Elizabeth coolly. She took his hand and shook it.

"Pleased to meet you," she said formally.

Olwen had also got up. She stalked over to Trevor and shoved her face to within an inch of his.

"Explain," she snarled, "and if you don't convince me, I'm going to beat you into the middle of next month!"

Elizabeth looked at Marcus. He smiled and put a finger to his lips. He sat down on the settee and patted the cushion next to him. Elizabeth took the hint and sat down beside him. They both looked at Trevor who was standing unperturbed. Olwen had resumed her seat. She sat with her legs crossed at the ankles. it was obvious that she was fuming.

Trevor cleared his throat and looked at Olwen.

"Neither of us expected Ms. Elizabeth to turn up today," he began. "You and Mr. Marcus had made plans for this evening, and everything seemed to be running to plan. Then Ms. Elizabeth phoned and after we'd had our clear-the-air discussion, it was you who invited Ms. Elizabeth to supper, dear," Trevor said, looking innocently at Olwen.

"Yes, but..." began Olwen.

"You didn't expect me to stay," smiled Elizabeth. "I'm sorry if I've fucked up your arrangements, but at least we all know where we stand now. I don't know about you two," she said defiantly, "but what we discussed this afternoon remains in my plans. I am going to get married. I am going to become a Hot wife and I am going to find myself a job. So there. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Mum!"

Marcus gave a snort of amusement, then looked apologetically at Olwen.

"Sorry," he mouthed.

Trevor cleared his throat, and everybody looked at him. He blushed.

"I beg your pardon everyone," he apologised. "If I may?"

Olwen nodded curtly at him to continue.

"Ms. Elizabeth has decided to come back home to live and work, " continued Trevor. "She has identified a suitable male to marry and she has made it clear to him that she intends him to become her cuckold. That too seems to be settled."

He looked at Elizabeth, who nodded her confirmation of these statements.

"Unfortunately," continued Trevor, "Ms. Elizabeth has seen fit to resign from her job, due to no fault of her own. the blame seems to lie with an over-bearing incompetent office manager."

Once again, he looked at Elizabeth, and once again, she confirmed the facts with a nod of her head.

Trevor looked at Olwen.

"Did you enjoy the retirement cocktail party on Friday evening, dear?" he asked solicitously.

Olwen stared at him in disbelief.

"You know I did," she snapped. "What the hell has that got to do with the price of beans?"

"Well my dear," replied Trevor with a smirk that bordered dangerously on being supercilious, "I wonder if you had had the chance to chat with Miss Doris Parker? She was the lady who was retiring, and the cocktail party was being given for her."

"No. I didn't chat with whatever her fucking name is. I stuck with Marcus all night, meeting his staff and flaunting the fact that it was me he was taking home to fuck, not any of the empty-headed bimbos he employs."

She looked at Marcus defiantly, and he winked at her. he wasn't annoyed or insulted by her reference to his staff.

"Hang on," said Olwen slowly as she seemed to remember something.

"Was that grey haired woman with saggy tits and a huge arse this Doris person? We did have a quick chat in the ladies' at some point I seem to remember. she seemed to think that..."

"That you and I are an item," smiled Marcus. "And she was right, wasn't she?"

Olwen smiled and nodded enthusiastically.

"Miss Parker has worked for Mr. Marcus for nearly fifteen years," continued Trevor. "I believe you head hunted her from a rival firm when you founded your company, sir?" Trevor asked Marcus.

"I did indeed," smiled Marcus, "and it was probably the second best decision I've ever taken."

"What was the first?" asked Olwen curiously.

"My best ever decision was when I decided to allow you to seduce me!" he grinned, and Olwen blushed deeply, although Marcus's words lit a fire in her cunt that she knew she would have to quench, even if Elizabeth was still here.

"Do you know what function Miss Parker performed in Mr. Marcus's organisation, dear," Trevor asked Olwen innocently.

"No I bloody well don't," snapped Olwen, "and frankly, Miss Doris Fucking Parker is beginning to piss me off. Why should I know or care? I don't even know what Marcus does. Other than fuck me beautifully and give me wonderful multiple orgasms," she added with a wistful smile.

"May I, Sir?" Trevor asked Marcus, and he received a nod of approval.

Trevor looked at Olwen and said slowly and clearly,

"Mr. Marcus is the Owner and Chief Executive of Marcus Dexter (Architects) Ltd."

"What?" screeched Elizabeth. "You're that Marcus Dexter? That's the company who poached those two clients I was telling you about. Well fuck me sideways. Who'd have thought it?"

Trevor looked at Olwen and smiled.

"I knew you didn't have a clue what Mr. Marcus did," he said kindly, " but when Ms. Elizabeth said she needed a job, things just fell into place in my head. I've always known that Mr. Marcus is an architect."

"When I telephoned him earlier, I didn't leave a message as I told you. I'm sorry I misled you. When I got through to the golf club, Mr. Marcus and his friends were already in the bar. They'd abandoned their game when the storm arrived."

"I took Trevor's call and listened to what he had to say," Marcus continued the story.

"Believe it or not, I've heard of Elizabeth through the architect grapevine."

He smiled kindly at Elizabeth.

"No bullshit, my dear," he said, "I don't do bullshit. You have a good reputation in our profession. Dear Doris will be a hard act to follow, but I'm confident that you can step up to the mark. And as you now know, you already have two clients waiting for you to pick up with them again. Hypermarkets and blocks of flats don't design themselves you know!"

Elizabeth flung her arms around Marcus's neck and kissed him. She made sure that her lips only touched his cheek. One Hot Wife didn't trespass on the lover of a sister Hot Wife after all, even if that sister was your mother!