A Fantasy Fetish Fairy Tale Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
497 Followers

Olwen stood up. She felt it was time for her to resume control in her own household.

"When will supper be ready, cucky?" she demanded.

"It's all ready, dear," replied Trevor smugly. "May I serve?"

"You may," replied Olwen with a smile. "And as a 'thank you' from your Hot Wife and your daughter, you may eat with us at the table this evening."

Trevor beamed with pleasure.

Supper was a riotous affair. Good food was supplemented with a seemingly unending supply of wine.

Sitting in the conservatory after supper, Marcus sipped black coffee and brandy and smoked a very expensive cigar. Olwen and Elizabeth both preferred a cream liqueur with their coffee. Both were smoking pipes.

Trevor emerged from the kitchen.

"Any more coffee?" he asked politely. Everyone shook their heads.

"Sit, cucky," directed Olwen, taking her pipe out of her mouth and pointing to a spot in the middle of the floor where Trevor could see and be seen by everyone.

"We've been talking whilst you were clearing and washing up," Olwen informed him.

"We see no reason to change anything just because Elizabeth is moving back home until she can find a property of her own," Olwen continued.

"So this is what I propose. On Monday, you will locate this Malcolm Morris and invite him for supper. Elizabeth and I will inform him of what is going to happen. When he accepts that, we'll arrange a date for the wedding."

"That sounds perfect," smiled Trevor. "May I be the first to congratulate you on your forthcoming nuptials, Ms. Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth acknowledged this with a smile and a nod of her head. she blew a thin stream of blue smoke in Trevor's face. He squirmed and grinned.

"Mr. Marcus has agreed to help find Elizabeth her own property," Olwen continued.

Trevor looked at his wife's lover and thanked him.

"It's for very selfish reasons, I'm afraid, cucky," smiled Marcus. "As delightful as it is to have finally met Elizabeth, fucking her mother whilst she's in the next bedroom is something I'm not entirely comfortable with."

"I am!" said Olwen and Elizabeth together, and everyone laughed

"To that end, we've decided this," Olwen said after the laughter stopped.

"Marcus and I will sleep together at weekends, as normal. Cucky, you will sleep in Ms. Elizabeth's room. On the floor. Not with her!"

Trevor grinned at the prospect of being in such close proximity with his daughter.

"don't grin like that," Olwen warned him. "Ms. Elizabeth intends to peg her cuckold regularly. I've told her she can practice on you. I even offered to lend her my strap-on, but she assures me she has a drawer full of them at home!"

"And some of them are designed for lesbian fucking, cucky," smiled Elizabeth. "your arsehole is going to be mightily stretched, I promise you!"

Trevor wrapped his arms around his chest and hugged himself..

"When do we start?" he sked hopefully.

"And just to clear things up," Olwen continued, "during the week, Elizabeth and I will share the master bedroom. You'll be in the spare room then, cucky," she concluded.

"Well seeing as how I'm being restricted to weekends, I think it's time for us to go to bed, my love," said Marcus with a grin. He stubbed his cigar out in the ashtray at his side and stood up. Olwen stood too and he swept her into his muscular arms.

"Leave the clearing away until the morning, cucky," Olwen said. "We need you to undress us and to put Mr. Marcus in me."

She noticed Elizabeth's look of incomprehension.

"You come up with us too, darling," she said. "You can see what is expected of a cuckold when his wife is with her man. Then you can take the cuckold to your room and start your pegging practice if you like!"

Upstairs, Elizabeth watched in fascination as her father, the cuckold, undressed her mother. Then she sat open mouthed as he stripped her mother's lover and sucked his cock. Yes! Actually sucked his cock until it was as hard as an iron bar.

Elizabeth made a mental note. If and when she got herself a boyfriend, he would have to have a cock as big, as long and as thick as Marcus's.

When Marcus was satisfied that he was sufficiently hard, he pulled out of the cuckold's mouth and went over to the bed where Olwen was lying, ready for him.

He climbed on board, and held himself above Olwen. The cuckold took hold of his massive cock and rubbed it all along Olwen's cunt slit.

"Stop teasing, cucky," groaned Olwen. "Put him in me!"

There was the sound of an extremely wet cunt fart as Marcus slid into Olwen. They both groaned with pleasure, and thanked the cuckold.

"Goodnight, darling," gasped Olwen as Marcus began to thrust in and out of her. "See you in the morning."

Elizabeth got up quietly and beckoned to her father.

"This way, cucky," she said softly. "you and I have a lot of catching up to do. We'll begin straight away. Tell me. Where does your Mistress keep her strap-on harness and her dildo?"

Part 2 will reveal what happens when Elizabeth is married, and starts her new job in Marcus's company.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
497 Followers