A Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
A big beautiful woman changes a man’s life.
10.7k words
4.39
19.2k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional tale of a bored husband in a dead marriage, who meets up with a woman in a similar situation, and the experiences they encounter as they fulfil their suppressed fantasies.

******

My fantasy? Read the stories on this site and you will know that it is not an unusual one.

It is, to watch another man have sex with my wife.

A lot of people seem to deplore this behaviour and there was a time when I would have agreed with them. Why would a man want someone else to have sex with the woman he loves?

But as the years go by and a couples sex life changes from the frantic desire of youth, some of us begin to wonder.

How would my wife react to another man, and how would I react to watching her getting attention from a stranger, maybe kissing him, holding his cock, watching him getting erect at the sight and touch of my wife?

All this goes against a man's basic instincts to protect his mate from other predatory males and, since we married I have been her only sexual partner, as far as I know.

But I find myself intrigued to test these forbidden waters, to see if she would accept a strange man as a mate, to allow him to kiss and fondle her, eventually allowing him to penetrate her, fuck her and bring her to orgasm, eventually inseminating her, with all the risks that may involve.

She may fall in love or find that she prefers the other man, maybe because he is a younger alpha male with a large penis and more stamina than her husband. She may even fall pregnant by him, if she decided to take no precautions.

But those risks are cast aside in favour of the thrill of the fantasy that gnaws away inside me.

It's all about insecurity I guess. I have always felt that my wife wasn't really enjoying sex, that I wasn't skilled enough, or that my cock wasn't big enough to satisfy her as her body matured. That view has changed recently, as I'll mention later but, back to my fantasy.

An overwhelming amount of amateur pornography seems to support the idea that there are many couples who live out this sharing fantasy. In their case it is no longer a fantasy, but part of their everyday lives. Click on any porn site and enter the word, wife, and you will be greeted by hundreds, if not thousands of porn clips, amateur and professional, relating to this subject.

Add the letters BBC to the search and you will find yourself scrolling through an endless list of images of enormous black cocks humping white wives while their husbands calmly film the proceedings, urging the man on as he desecrates their marriage vows. The wife is invariably very keen to swallow as much of his monstrous member as she can, before positioning herself to be fucked by the big black cock, for that is what these clips show, cocks fucking pussy. It is not about affection, just raw sex, with the woman seeming to be at the centre of things, moaning or screaming her way to multiple orgasms, clawing at the mans backside to get deeper penetration, or riding him like jockey,

Invariably the man, or bull, merely withdraws, leaving his ejaculate oozing out of her, and disappears from view, his job done, leaving the wife exhausted but satisfied.

In essence, these wives all seem to love the experience, while the husband fusses around from one side of the bed to the other, zooming in on the business end of this unfaithful coupling and asking their wife, usually whilst she is in the throes of yet another orgasm, questions such as:

"Do you want him to come in you honey?"

The film will then usually finish with the wife proudly showing her pussy oozing with a pool of this strangers semen, occasionally desecrating the wedding band with it.

Now, I never wanted to go that far and I have no intention of cleaning up afterwards, but you get the drift. There are a lot of people doing this shit, so there must be something in it surely, and who wouldn't want his wife to experience such sexual highs?

Despite the video evidence satisfying me that this fantasy is not unusual, I dared not discuss the subject with any of my male friends, for fear of ridicule, and it silently gnawed away at me for years.

The only person I did feel comfortable discussing it with, was the woman central to the fantasy, my wife Jill, who clearly had to share the desire for new sexual partners.

Unfortunately, despite her being quite adventurous sexually when we were younger and having had a large number of sexual partners before me, Jill made it clear that she had no intention of making my fantasy come true.

Despite that, she was willing to occasionally discuss it, even using it to spice up our fading sex life on a few occasions, by pretending I was a stranger during sex. This initially gave me hope that she could be persuaded although, In hindsight, she may have been making fun of me by calling out some of her male friends names whilst in the throes of orgasm. Years later, when reminding her of those moments, she snapped back that she hadn't had a real orgasm since she was in her twenties. She went on to say that she had become an expert in faking it, giving her an excuse to roll over and sleep in peace, knowing that I would inevitably want to go again after a few minutes.

That outburst actually made me realise that I may not have been a bad lover after all, it was just that Jill had tired of sex. She was no longer capable of having sex for hours on end, just wanting to have an orgasm and stop, whereas my endurance was growing and found myself jacking off after we had sex, as I still had a hard on and an ache in my balls.

In the end, it was clear that she was simply disgusted at the reality of coupling with a strange man and that it was pointless pushing things further. Maybe my obsession with that fantasy had increased the distance between us over the years, as my libido had increased, whilst hers had faded to indifference.

For years I tried to get her excited at the prospect, pointing out men who looked at her when we were out, telling her when guys stared at her breasts when she took off her coat, stared at her arse when she walked past or made gestures to their friends while she stood at the bar. All she did was blush and tell me that I was imagining it.

I was definitely not imagining it. She was an attractive woman, with a nice figure and even now, in her late forties, she turns younger men's heads.

A few years back, I would watch guys of all ages drool over her tightly packed jeans. On a couple of occasions, I had wandered away whilst we were out, talking to friends and leaving her alone at the bar. I would then watch guys reactions.

Invariably guys would eye her up, slyly looking round, debating whether she was alone and if she could be picked up. Once or twice, guys had hit on her, with Jill giving them the cold shoulder, but usually guys would just silently leer.

I would occasionally follow these guys to the toilet, slipping into a cubicle and listening to their conversations whilst they wrung their swollen cocks over the urinal.

"Have you seen that hot piece of stuff by the bar, her in the jeans and tight top, the one with the long blonde hair? You can see her pussy they're so tight, talk about camel toe! Gorgeous arse too, I'd love to get my cock between those cheeks."

"Me too, I got a hard on when she was sat on that bar stool. Did you notice the way her lips sucked on that straw? Fuck me, I kept imagining that straw was my cock. I bet she gives good head."

"She looks a little miserable though, her hubby can't be giving her enough."

"I'd soon put a smile on her face. She'd look a lot happier with my cock in her mouth."

This would be a typical crude discussion about my wife, discussions that made me realise that guys would be lining up to fuck my wife, if only she could be persuaded to play.

When gentle persuasion failed, I tried training her, showing her some of those porn clips, hoping she would get turned on. She enjoyed watching, but made it clear she would never do that.

I bought an array of dildos, ranging from small clitoral stimulators up to huge realistic looking cocks.

She would always choose the small stimulators, grimacing when I got out the black dildo.

I managed to get her to role play a few times, tying her to the bed during sex, with the idea of getting her to agree to being blindfolded as well.

I imagined that I could invite any guys I saw leering at her to come round and watch her, tied naked to the bed and blindfolded, busy with one of those clitoral stimulators she liked so much, with music playing as a diversion. I would encourage the men to quietly pull their cocks out, masturbating into condoms whilst leering at her body, whilst I filmed from the corner of the room. My imagination went on to dream of the next time, having them quietly creep in one by one to caress and finger her, maybe even fuck her, pretending to be me. Eventually, I would film as a series of strange men parted her labia with their engorged cocks and began to fuck her, watching her response, looking for signs of pleasure, signs that she secretly knew that the cocks inside her belonged to strangers and that she was turned on by that, showing her the videos later to prove what a wonderful experience it had been for her.

Of course, this only ever happened in my mind, there was no chance of it ever happening in real life. She put up with the bondage a few times, then refused to do it again.

As we grew older, I eventually gave up. This was the point when our sex life faded and eventually died. As it was, I was struggling to cope with the few sex sessions we had shrunk to. I have always had a healthy sexual appetite and would fret if I didn't have sex at least once a day, but as I've got older, I want to have sex two, three, even four times on some days, having always been able to go all night if the occasion called for it.

Jane loved that when we were teenagers, it's probably why she was attracted to me, but now that she has lost interest, it has left me constantly thinking of sex, leading me to take a series of casual girlfriends and one night stands, even once seeing a prostitute, (a soul destroying experience), trying to fulfil my desires.

And then I met Elaine.

Elaine works in a local hardware store, and that is where we met. I was just another customer passing items down the moving belt and she was a friendly, good humoured cashier. She looked to be in her late forties, short and plump with black shoulder length hair. The company uniform could have been designed to make every woman look unappealing to the opposite sex, with a shapeless skirt and thick dark tights topped by a blouse and pullover, to make sure that their body shape could not be identified.

Elaine had a pretty face with the most fantastic sultry eyes, bright red lips and, best of all for me, huge boobs, which no dull uniform could hide. She chose to wear a loose cardigan instead of the usual pullover and had loosened a few buttons of the blouse to show a gorgeous cleavage.

I hadn't noticed her before, despite being a regular customer, but there was an immediate attraction between us as she slowly sorted through my unmarked sale items, whilst I got an instant boner looking down her cleavage as she went about her work, chatting away.

If you've ever spoken to a member of the opposite sex and felt excited, charged and horny in their presence, then you will understand my feelings. Just standing close to her, I felt charged and excited, like I've felt before when standing close to old girlfriends, thinking of how they had looked, naked.

There is a crude English term for it. I was cunt struck.

With my goods bagged and paid for and the store virtually deserted, we chatted and flirted for a while until her supervisor looked over suspiciously as an old guy stood behind me, tutting and impatiently pushing his items down the belt, forcing me to give her a big smile, take one last look at those breasts and move away, She caught me looking and gave me a sexy wink in return as I picked up my stuff and moved on. As the automatic doors opened, I looked back and saw her looking over her shoulder at me.

In the car park, I sat and thought about the sexy wink and that look over her shoulder, and what they meant. I couldn't take my mind off her dark sultry eyes and huge tits either so, with nothing better to do (the decorating could wait) and with Jill away visiting her parents, I decided to wait until the store closed and try to speak to her again, maybe getting a date or her phone number.

I sat there for hours, drinking foul coffee from a scruffy little van, watching the car park slowly empty in the gloom of an English winter afternoon.

I'd been sat in the same position so long, my balls were numb and I began to wonder if it was worth it.

Finally, store workers drifted out, walking to their cars, or standing in groups waiting for lifts from husbands, wives or parents. I watched as an older woman walked toward me, before stopping and getting into the car next to me. She got in, reached across to kiss the driver and they drove off.

I suddenly realised that my plan was stupidly flawed. She was probably married and would be met by her husband, leaving me staring stupidly as she embraced him, before driving away. I suddenly recalled seeing a ring, but couldn't remember if it was on her ring finger.

"No," I thought, "I'm wasting my time."

My hand reached for the ignition key, ready to drive home, when I saw her walking away from the store toward the bus stop.

Watching her walking along the dimly lit path of the car park, trying to do up the buttons on her coat, I wavered a little. Should I chance it or go home?

I started the car and drove slowly toward her, deciding to drive past and go home. As the car headlights picked her out, she looked round suspiciously, so I stopped the car and waved. She stepped back, bent down and looked in. Seeing that it was me, a broad smile grew on her face and she waved back. Watching those smiling lips and imagining the body underneath that coat, I just knew that this felt right. I wanted this woman, married or not.

Elaine is not every man's image of a sexy woman, especially when dressed in a dull store uniform and, as now, huddled in a winter coat. I'll admit that, but I imagined her to be a full bodied, big busted sex bomb of a woman and, having been starved of sex for a week or more, I wanted to warm my hands on the soft warm body beneath that bulky coat.

So, with growing expectation I wound down the window and offered a lift, which she silently accepted by smiling and getting in.

As she clambered into my sports car, her coat fell open and I caught a wonderful flash of those milky white breasts bulging from her unbuttoned top, inches from my nose.

"Whoops! They nearly fell out there," she said, her face flushing. "I started changing out of this horrible uniform, but changed my mind. I must have forgotten to button up again!"

She had removed the dark tights, leaving her legs bare and had a shorter skirt on. The stretchy cardigan was nowhere to be seen and the uniform blouse was unbuttoned to her navel.

She seemed excited, or maybe nervous, as she chatted on delightfully.

"Ooh, this is a tight fit." she giggled, as she wriggled herself into place, I've never been in a Jaguar before. Is it red? Hard to tell under these lights. You know what they say about men with red sports cars!"

I smiled, having heard it a thousand times before.

"Don't believe all you hear, I just like old sports cars. And it's not red, it's black, so it's not a penis substitute!"

She laughed out loud, her tongue poking out between her teeth and her boobs wobbling, revelling in her flirtatious chatter.

"It's a black penis then, what would Freud make of that!"

She seemed delightfully happy, even joyful, sitting next to me, like an excited teenager. Any doubts I had about a date were dispelled as I watched her giggling and reaching round for the seatbelt, the car suspension moving in sympathy with her breasts.

Those moves were clearly intentional, as she smiled and winked at me as my eyes finally left her wobbling chest, taking in her sexy red lips before settling in wonder on those dark sultry eyes.

Locking her eyes on mine, she beamed at me and asked:

"Have you been waiting for me all his time, or is this just a happy coincidence?"

I nodded.

"Yes, I have been waiting for you, I thought you might need a ride."

She smiled provocatively, reaching out to touch my leg, her nose wrinkling.

"Yes, I do as it happens."

Her eyes locked on mine as she said that and I thought my cock would explode as she went on.

"I thought there was a spark between us, and I've been thinking about you ever since you left the store. What's your name?"

"It's Chris and yes, I thought there was a spark too, plus I think you're gorgeous.......Elaine."

I reached over and held her name tag, then allowed my hand to fall, lightly brushing her cleavage, bringing life back to my squashed undercarriage.

She smiled and looked down and grabbing my hand, holding it to her chest.

"Cheeky boy Chris. I can see that I'll have to watch you. Next thing I know, you'll be undressing me. But then, you've already been doing that with your eyes, haven't you?"

She gave me a knowing look and laughed as she said this, before leaning over to peck me softly on the lips, looking around at the confined space of my car and, with a sultry, suggestive look on her face, she added,

"I don't mind, it's nice to be admired at my age, as long as it's the right person. Maybe you shouldn't undress me in here though, there's not much room."

I laughed, her face still inches from mine, her breath on my face, my heart pounding as I wondered if she was teasing me or if she meant what I thought she meant.

Sorry, I couldn't resist." I blurted out, our eyes locked.

"They are absolutely beautiful, in fact, you're the most beautiful woman I've met in a long time."

She blushed and thanked me for the compliment, looking down at her breasts, pulling open her top to show them to me, bulging from a red silky bra. She locked her dark eyes on mine as she spoke.

"Plenty of men look at them. I tease them sometimes, to see their reaction, but nobody has said such nice things to my face for a very long time, so thank you Chris."

She kissed my lips softly again, pulled back a little, her eyes looking deep into my soul. She seemed to be silently making a decision for a few seconds, before softly speaking.

"Let's go back to my place so that I can thank you properly."

My cock grew another inch at the thought of what was to come.

"OK, where to Elaine?"

She told me an address, which I knew, as I dated a girl from that area years before. It was in an area of town which used to be a pleasant place, full of working class families, with well kept gardens and tidy houses. I associated it with teenage sex in her parents living room as they slept in the room above our heads.

As I drove through I realised that it had now become a scruffy, run down area. The families had moved out, leaving a few elderly widows whose kids no longer came to visit, surrounded by single young people who commuted to work by day and locked themselves indoors at night, watching movies on Netflix alone.

It was now an anonymous area, which was ideal for somebody who wanted to have an affair and Elaine seemed to be no stranger to inviting men back to her house.

As we drove, I couldn't resist glancing across at her breasts, still wobbling away in full view, Elaine making no attempt to cover herself.

Her legs were quite short, but she now wore heels, and her bare legs, which she had revealed by hitching up her skirt as she climbed in, were uncovered almost to her crotch. I desperately wanted to run my hand up to what I imagined to be, a warm wet, hairy pussy.