A Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So one night, we were in an out of town pub that we had grown to like, having had a meal, several beers and two bottles of wine.

Elaine was sloshed, slurring her words and barely able to stand, so I got her up to sit at the bar, ordering two black coffees while I considered calling a cab.

Although we had no success in picking a partner for Elaine, the area we had chosen to socialise in was pleasant and we were slowly making friends.

Elaine would usually dress provocatively, just in case a black guy turned up in this white enclave.

Tonight she was looking quite slutty and was getting off on herself as the drink took effect, whispering to me how horny she felt, her hand groping me under the table,

I felt that she had gone over the top tonight and was beginning to think we should leave.

Elaine was wearing very high red heels, a short red skirt with sheer stockings and a red garter belt. That sexy length of thigh above the stocking top, which promised a glimpse of pussy, could be seen if her skirt rode up, which it inevitably did when she sat down. Her choice of panties didn't help either, being tiny red lace, almost see through, especially when wet, which they now were, giving anybody who cared to look an eyeful of snatch whenever she was sat down.

This was exacerbated by me once telling Elaine how sexy she looked when she sat on a stool with her legs stretched out. This was the position she had adopted when I first saw her naked and it would spread her backside and push out her breasts, making her look outrageously sexy.

Her black blouse was tightened at the waist by a wide black belt but was loose fitting about her breasts This whole ensemble made her tits look even bigger than they actually were and her seated position gave her that exaggerated hour glass figure.

So as she sat sobering up, all the men in the pub, who had been ogling her since we first walked in, undoubtedly had enormous erections, which their wives might appreciate when they got home.

As I mentioned, Elaine had been feeling incredibly horny for some which meant that she was beginning to flirt with any man within reach, which was another reason to get her to the bar, away from the middle aged couples and nearer to the younger clientele who usually stood there. Tonight though, with the pub emptying and Elaine too drunk to stand, I was just looking to sober Elaine up, call a cab and go home via her bedroom.

After two cups of coffee, she went off to pee, comically wobbling on her heels and, whilst laughing with the barman about her condition, I noticed a wet patch on her stool, as did the guy standing next to me at the bar. As I wiped the stool off with a napkin, we laughed about it and started chatting.

Danny was his name, and we had met and talked a week or so before. He didn't take much notice of Elaine then, as he was there with friends to watch the football, but as we laughed about the wet patch, he commented on how sexy she looked and how lucky I was to have a wife like that all to myself.

"Thanks, she is one sexy woman, but she's not my wife." I said, before adding, almost without thinking:

"And I don't think I have her all to myself."

Danny gave me a funny look and asked me what I meant..

With my mind elsewhere, wondering how Elaine was, I was almost thinking out loud as I found myself saying,

"We have this shared fantasy, about sharing her with somebody else. She wants a black guy, you know, because of the size."

His eyes widened as I said this, but he said nothing.

Elaine had been ages, so I wandered off, saying, "I'd better go and find her."

Walking cautiously through to the women's toilets, I gently knocked on the outer door. Thankfully, they were empty, although one cubicle door was closed. Knocking on the door, I heard a moan. She had locked herself in a cubicle and had obviously passed out. No amount of knocking would wake her.

I knew how to slip a lock, from a mis-spent youth, so took out a cash card and some coins and unlocked the door.

Elaine was sitting on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles, her pussy naked, wet and in full view. As I picked her up, a breast slipped out, exposing the nipple and she stirred, turning her face to kiss me, saying "Hi Chris. I love you, did you know?"

I couldn't help but smile, giving her a kiss and leaning her against the door.

"I know sexy, but let's get you dressed."

A voice came from over my right shoulder.

"Is she OK?"

Danny was looking at Elaine, a bared breast and a naked pussy the centre of his attention.

"She's got no knickers on. Fuck me!"

"No shit Sherlock! Give me a hand Danny, before somebody comes in."

We walked Elaine out, standing her up and tidying her clothes.

He thought I didn't notice, but Danny slid a finger along her slit while we pulled up her panties and I noticed him slyly sniffing that finger as I buttoned her blouse.

I also noticed an enormous bulge in his jeans. A python seemed to be growing between his legs, he was definitely gifted.

"This might work." I thought, "If only we can get her conscious enough to enjoy it!"

We got her into a cab and Danny offered his place for the night, knowing that we had a long drive back to town. I accepted and soon we were sitting on Danny's sofa with the smell of coffee wafting from his kitchen.

Elaine slowly sobered up, now half full of caffeine and was talking coherently, but it seemed obvious that she was beyond caring and just wanted to sleep.

As she dozed quietly, Danny sat on the sofa next to her, unwilling to take his eyes off her lower half.

He and I talked for a while, but his mind was clearly on other things. That bulge was back in his pants and he constantly adjusted his package to ease the pain whilst staring at Elaine's groin, her garter belt and red lace panties in full view, the soft white flesh of her thighs bulging over the stockings as she slumped sleepily on his sofa.

He finally broke off the conversation, quietly blurting out,

"Did you mean what you said earlier......you know, about other blokes sharing her?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure that Elaine would be up for it, she likes you I think and I'm happy. Like I said, we're not married, at least not to each other. We're more like fuck buddies really, so I quite fancy seeing her fuck someone else.

So, as long as she wants to fuck you, it'd be OK. It has to be her decision. though and she needs to be coherent and conscious, obviously."

This virtual stranger couldn't take his eyes off her, comatose on the sofa, with an angry python in his pants. As he had seen her half naked earlier, it was obvious what he was thinking. If I fell asleep, he would have his cock inside her, conscious or not, in minutes.

"So Danny, just to make it clear, until Elaine sobers up and agrees, no, you can't fuck her."

As I said that, Elaine roused and sat up, staring at Danny's enormous erection through sleepy eyes. Without a word, she reached over and touched it, measuring and stroking it through his trousers. Wide eyed, Danny undid his jeans and unzipped himself. Elaine reached in, slowly tugging it out, revealing his impressive member.

I have never taken a tape measure to my own cock, let alone somebody else, so have no idea how any inches he had, but he was big. I mean long and thick, fully erect, complete with angry veins and a red glistening head poking out of his foreskin.

This guy was as horny as hell.

Elaine stared at and pulled back the foreskin, stroking the glans with her thumb, watching pre-cum ooze from it. Danny pushed himself closer and, with a yawn, Elaine sleepily spoke at last

"Well, Elaine is up for it, that's for sure...........God, it's so fucking big!"

As she said this, her hand left his cock, which sprang back, slapping Danny's stomach. She unbuttoned her blouse, reached round to release her bra catch and let her G cup breasts fall heavily out, before pulling him toward her, laying back and wrapping them around Danny's aching cock.

With a moan of pleasure, Danny fucked her tits slowly, Elaine looking down at the monster sliding between her tits. After a while her head bent further and she took the glistening head of his cock between those bright red lips, her eyes closing with pleasure.

As I watched her suck greedily on his cock each time it appeared above her breasts, I realised that I didn't want this, I didn't want another mans cock inside my gorgeous girlfriend, especially in the mouth I kissed, and felt insanely jealous and protective.

"Elaine, stop. We need to talk about this." I said.

She carried on, with those beautiful big dark eyes closed in ecstasy.

"Just a tit fuck Chris" she said between mouthfuls, "Nothing else" and carried on sucking his head between strokes.

"And a blow job." I said to myself. "And it won't stop there."

Danny was not about to stop, that's for sure, his eyes wild and movements jerky as he picked up speed, pushing his cock deeper into Elaine's tits, desperate to push it down her throat. She gagged a couple of times and pulled away, leaving Danny masturbating his engorged cock against her rigid nipples.

Suddenly standing up, I hoped she had seen sense, but instead she slowly pulled off her panties and lifted her skirt up to her waist, leaving her lower half dressed only in a garter belt and stockings.

Having taken her belt off earlier, and with her blouse hanging open, her tits were magnificently hanging above Danny's engorged cock. He was mesmerised as Elaine introduced him to her smooth wet pussy once more.

"Pass over my bag Chris." she said.

I did as I was told and she took out a condom, throwing it at Danny.

"Pop that on Danny, it's your lucky night."

Looking like a well used whore, with unkempt hair, make up smeared and barely clothed, she laid on the floor and drew her legs up, exposing her smooth plump pussy. Danny knelt between her legs, trying to roll on the condom whilst staring at her pussy, which was visibly wet and glistening, the lips slightly parted, her clit swollen and red.

Neither of them said a word, they both knew where this was heading. Only I seemed to have my doubts, desperately trying to contain the situation.

"OK, just bring her off with your fingers Danny." I said, more in hope than expectation, "But no penetration, OK?"

He half nodded agreement, his eyes fixed on the prize whilst he struggled to get on the condom.

"It won't fit, it's too fucking small." said Danny."

Elaine beckoned me to her, whispering in my ear.

"If you're not sure about this, why don't you fuck me while Danny watches? I'll burst if I don't get fucked soon, I'm so horny Chris."

Her eyes told me everything. She was desperate to be fucked and Danny's cock was what she really wanted right now.

"OK, that sounds good." I replied, kissing her forehead.

All this had made me horny as hell and I now had a huge hard on too. I knelt beside Elaine and kissed her, a deep french kiss. Moving down to her breasts I pulled gently on the nipples, slowly licking in a circle, feeling her body move under me, knowing how she reacted to nipple stimulation. She would soon be uncontrollable and desperate for me to fuck her I thought.

Danny was now kneeling between Elaines legs, a condom which I just about fill, covering only the top half of his cock, making it look like it had shrunk in the wash. Now partly sheathed, he had resumed pumping furiously at his cock which was an inch from Elaine's pussy.

Going back to the plump dark nipples, I heard her breathing accelerate, clearly enjoying the attention of two men.

Looking down, Danny now had his cock on her clit, rubbing circles around it and occasionally slapping his head onto her pussy. She liked this and gasped at each slap, pulling me toward her to kiss me hard, tongue probing

Suddenly, her body arched and she gasped as we kissed, breathing a long slow moan into my mouth. I knew what had happened and, looking down, I saw Danny, eyes closed, mouth open, with the head of his cock inside Elaine's pussy, her lips stretched tight around it,

She arched again and wriggled those big hips down toward him, taking in another inch, which started Danny's hips thrusting, her hips now gyrating and thrusting to allow him to go deeper

My fantasy was fulfilled. My "wife" was being fucked by another man!

Realising that things had gone beyond the point of no return, I decided to go with the flow and watch Elaine enjoy herself, to watch and enjoy our fantasy unfold.

To my surprise, as soon as I moved away, Elaine took control.

Danny seemed wary of me, having defied my request not to fuck her and was looking cautiously at me, as if I would beat him senseless any minute.

I was now sat quietly opposite them, watching Elaine's hips gyrating slowly, her eyes closed in ecstasy, trying to coax his cock to go deeper.

Sensing that I was no longer a threat, Danny carried on, seemingly content to leave just the head of his cock in her whilst slowly pumping it in and out...... as if that made any difference.

Elaine however wanted it all and, grabbing his hips, she slowly pulled Danny toward her, wriggling her hips to move her body down to take his cock, inch by inch, stroke by stroke, until she had him fully inside her. I watched as she bit her lip as his cock slid fully into her, whimpering with pleasure, before she seemed to change her mind, pushing him away.

She was merely changing position though and turned over onto her stomach, then lifting her hips, thrusting her pussy toward him, her hand going underneath her to guide Danny's cock into that dripping pussy from behind, Elaine was now fully in control, making sure that his thrusts were slow and gentle, penetrating her inch by inch, until his balls gently slapped her engorged clitoris. This made Elaine gasp with every stroke, the sensation of his balls against her clit taking her closer to orgasm, her fingers assisting him by alternately holding his balls and rubbing her clit.

Danny, his cock now fully embedded in Elaine, pumped faster and faster, deeper and deeper into the pussy that, until a few minutes before, I thought was mine alone. I was angry, horny, disgusted, excited, all at once, and didn't know if I should enjoy this or try to stop it.

In truth I did not wish to stop them, as Elaine was in control and enjoying this new experience. She had probably been in control all evening in truth and I wondered if she had faked being unconscious, knowing that I would need help lifting her out of the toilet, deliberately loosening a breast, to conveniently pop out as Danny and I lifted her.

Indecision eventually made me watch, fascinated, as they fucked like animals in front of me, Elaine screaming to orgasm at the same moment that Danny jerked and bucked, filling the condom to overflowing with his seed.

After a few minutes, her breathing recovered, Elaine got up and looked down at Danny, laying replete on his back. She put a foot either side of his hips and lowered herself onto him, grabbing his limp cock and pressing it into her, wanting more.

Danny couldn't get hard, no matter how much she rubbed against him, or pushed her tits in his face, so she dismounted and stroked his limp member, kissing it, sucking it, embracing it with her breasts, hoping for a miraculous resurrection, but to no avail.

She looked pleadingly at me and beckoned me over. Pushing me down and onto my back, she mounted my still rigid pole, dropping on it in one motion, her pussy still stretched from Danny's pounding, and fucked my brains out for half an hour whilst Danny looked on from the sofa.

When she finally drained my balls and finished her second orgasm, she looked across to see Danny with a fully recovered cock standing proudly before him, Elaine smiled, whispered "Sorry Chris, I couldn't resist, he's so fucking big" into my ear, then adding "Stay awake, I'll give you a show.".

She crawled to his side, then stood over him, pressing her tits together, before turning to sit astride him in reverse cowgirl, her hand once more guiding him into her pussy filled with my cum.

We had tried this position once, but I kept slipping out, much to Elaine's disgust. She said that in this position her g-spot is stimulated, giving her intense orgasms, but I would inevitably slip out as she got excited, ruining the experience.

Danny's extra length made this position achievable and she rode him with an intense look of pleasure on her face for a few minutes before I realised that he was not wearing a condom.

Reaching into her bag I pulled one out and waved it at her, but it was too late. Eyes closed and face contorted, she screamed with delight, shaking uncontrollably, before resting for a few seconds and repeating the performance with the same result.

Three screaming orgasms later, she fell off of Danny, curled up on the sofa, her plump arse cheeks facing him and promptly fell asleep, leaving him to pull himself off. I watched him emptying his load between the fleshy cheeks of her backside, whilst desperately trying to fuck her arse, which he assumed she had presented to him when she fell asleep. Thankfully, that hole was too tight for him to complete the unwanted intrusion before he ejaculated.

"Maybe next time Danny." I said, hoping that there would be no next time, but knowing that it was inevitable.

******

So now we had started, and I wondered where this would take us. We already live a strange life; both in loveless marriages, living double lives, half at home, half with each other. Now we have another level, and I get horny at the thought of what may be next. My only fear is that I will become a useless spectator, if Elaine finds the black cock that she fantasises about. She says that she now realises that it is not the colour of the cock, but the size that fascinates her, and she says that she only really needs a big cock to get that intense orgasm from her g-spot. A special treat, she says, saved for one off occasions.

As I watch a stranger sliding his cock back and forth between my beloved Elaine's butt cheeks, his cum dripping onto his sofa, I know that she thoroughly enjoyed the experience and will want to repeat it with somebody again, soon.

For me, watching is not what I expected, but if she needs the experience of size again and includes me in her experience, I'll be happy.

I will undoubtedly have no choice.

The things you do for love!