A Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I pulled on to her drive, she reached over and kissed me, this time long and full, whilst my hand wandered to those fleshy orbs, searching out a clasp to release them from their confinement, as my other hand slid up her silky legs toward that hairy warm velvet.

"Not here Chris, it's cold, come inside."

Within minutes we had dumped our coats and I was staring at Elaine's backside wobbling before me as she led me up the stairs to her bedroom.

"There are some condoms in the bathroom if you need one. Probably safest to wear one the first time, but I'm clean, I haven't had sex for months, but I always like a guy to wear one on the first night. Go and put one on while I get out of this sweaty uniform. They're hidden in a tampon box in the mirrored wall cabinet."

Elaine reached up and gave me the softest, sexiest kiss before closing the bedroom door slightly, peeping round to blow a kiss and say,

"I'll call you when I'm ready."

Taking the hint, I found the bathroom and searched the cabinet for condoms.

There was a collection of them tucked tightly into a large tampon box. She had a choice of types and sizes so I chose a sensitive one. I wondered why she had so many extra large condoms in there and suddenly felt a little inadequate. It certainly wasn't going to stop me though, as by now I was desperate to empty my balls.

I hate wearing condoms and got regularly tested since I started being unfaithful to Jill, so was comfortable that we were both clean, but would pop one on if that's what she wanted, anything to get my cock between her legs.

I could hear a shower running down the hall and imagined her hands soaping those breasts, her glistening body covered in suds.

Pulling off my pants and shirt, I decided to use the shower here, so stood in silence under the running water, slowly pulling my stiffening cock, imagining what was happening in Elaine's shower.

I towelled myself dry, then rolled on the condom whist I waited, before Elaine's voice softly called.

"Ready Chris, come and get it!"

Tentatively wandering back naked, I gently pushed open the door.

Elaine was sat on the end of the bed staring straight at me. She was naked except for a red chiffon scarf draped around her midriff and a pair of red high heeled shoes.

I gasped as I took in her dark sultry eyes boring into me.

"Wow!" Was the best I could muster.

Elaine, I had no idea you had such a beautiful body, wow!"

My command of the English language deserted me as I took in the naked form displayed before me, a sexier body than even I had imagined.

She had applied eye make up and more bright red lipstick, adding some to the nipples of those huge soft breasts, making her nipples glow in the soft bedroom lighting. They were just as I imagined them, round full and plump, with large dark areola and stiff nipples.

"Elaine, your breasts are unbelievable, how do you ever find a bra to fit?"

She looked down at them, pushing them out proudly.

"I have my bra's made specially. I'm basically a 32G, the same cup size as Nigella Lawson, but the right one is slightly bigger, nearly an H cup, so in a standard bra it bulges out more than the left and feels uncomfortable."

She bent forward and held them, looking wistfully down.

"They looked even bigger when I was a teenager, when I had a 20 inch waist. They can be a problem at times, like if I need to run, and they make my back ache, standing up all day, but when I get a reaction like yours, it's worth it, it makes me feel good. Compliments make me feel sexy, so carry on!"

That comment about her waist made me wonder about the scarf tied around it. I didn't want to ask her current waist size, as she was clearly sensitive about something, but it couldn't have been much more than when she was younger. She was undoubtedly a little plump, but not as I imagined.

Curvy would be a better description and with my cock standing out like a fire hydrant, she looked absolutely amazing.

The plump backside that I had watched wobbling up the stairs was pressed hard into the bed, pushing out the flesh on her hips, giving her an exaggerated hour glass figure, her waist looking impossibly small compared to those wide hips and large breasts, reminding me of the cartoons I would draw as a kid, when drawing a perfect girls body.

She held her legs together, bent to one side, demurely hiding her pussy, but the thing that struck me was her flawless skin. There was not a mole a freckle or a wrinkle anywhere, just pure creamy skin, and I began to wonder why she was covering her stomach.

I closed the door, moving closer to the bed. As I did, she slowly stretched out and parted her legs to reveal a beautifully shaved pussy with puffy pink labia, her fingers stroking and parting the lips, her eyes boring holes in my skull.

In the car, I had felt stubble as I reached between those legs, now I saw a freshly shaved pussy.

She had shaved herself, just for me.

Sat down she looked tiny, not an inch over five feet, if that, but I like petite women.

If somebody had taken a picture of her sitting on that bed and told me that she was a porn actress, I would have believed it, but she was an assistant at a hardware store and she was sitting naked, waiting for me to fuck her.

This had to be a dream.

I reached across and pulled away the silk fabric, wanting to see all of her naked body.

She struggled to hold it in place.

"No Chris don't, please, I don't want you to see that."

I gently pulled against her and finally she let go, revealing a pretty little plump stomach, no more. I half expected to see a scar or heavy stretch marks, but she did not have an inch of sagging or marked skin anywhere and now that she was completely naked, she looked sexier than ever.

I bent down and kissed her stomach, the scent of her moist pussy drifting up to tease me with the promise of pleasures to come.

Kneeling between her legs, I looked up and asked a question.

"Why did you cover your midriff? You look fantastic, just perfect in my mind."

She looked slightly ashamed as she told me.

"The last guy I had sex with made nasty remarks, about me being fat, so I didn't want you to see it."

"No need to hide anything Elaine, there is nothing about your body to be ashamed of, it's beautiful. You should be proud of your body, every bit of it."

I meant that, she really should be proud of her body. Just because she wasn't skinny, some arsehole had made her feel ashamed of herself. I can only assume that he saw her pretty face on a dating website and assumed she was a younger girl with porn star boobs and felt let down when he met the sexy mature woman that I was now entranced by.

"Thank you, I've always been self conscious about my stomach, but what you keep saying is starting to make me feel good about myself again.

It's lovely to see your reaction, just what I was hoping for when you first looked down my blouse and it's making my pussy wet.

Touch me again, I've wanted you to touch since I saw you waiting in the car park."

Her voice was breathless as she said that, clearly getting as excited as me, both expectant for what was to come.

Knelt between her legs, I was looking eagerly down at her pussy, but I desperately wanted to get in close contact with those wonderful breasts.

I had dreamt of them for hours, wondering what they would look like, how they would feel, so bent forward and held them gently, feeling their weight, kneading the stiff nipples, caressing the soft skin, watching her reaction. Eyes closed, mouth half open, she silently enjoyed my worship of her whilst reaching down to stroke my throbbing cock.

I ran my hands down her body whilst kissing her breasts and nipples, then moving down to shower her stomach with kisses, following the contour of her waist and hips with my hands before sliding them behind her backside, grabbing two handfuls of soft white flesh, pulling her hips toward my face and devouring her pussy. As I sucked her clitoris she squirmed and squealed with pleasure, bucking her hips toward me and holding my head in place.

After a few minutes of this, she pushed my head away with a moan, moving back to lay on the bed and beckoning me toward her, grabbing my cock and sucking gently at the head whilst pushing me to go back down on her.

Laying beside her, she rolled on top and slid her lips back over my cock as I searched out that swollen clitoris. Once I found it, she started grinding her pussy into my face, her legs pulling me in and holding me there while she moaned through a mouthful of swollen cock.

I squirmed with pleasure as she finally pulled off the condom with her teeth, spitting it away before swallowing me again with a vengeance, licking, sucking and swallowing me until I could hold out no longer, coming loudly, her mouth swallowing me and my load as I jerked uncontrollably.

Soon her screams could be heard three blocks away as she shuddered to a climax of her own as I continued to suck that beautiful clitoris.

Suddenly full of energy, Elaine jumped up and disappeared downstairs. Now unashamedly naked, she came back with two cold beers, wobbling her boobs at me and laughing.

She seemed to be on a high now and we sat facing each other, legs entwined, laughing and chatting, getting to know each other now that the first flame of passion had been sated.

She was 46, married, with no kids and in a dead, sexless marriage. It could have been me talking, we were in identical situations.

When our beers were finished and our tales told, she reached across and kissed me once more, her hand falling to grasp my cock, massaging it back into life, before standing over me legs astride my hips, lowering herself down to guide me into her wet, welcoming pussy. This was clearly a favoured position as she stayed on top for most of the night, teasing me by slowing when she sensed my orgasm approaching, but bringing herself off two or three times, grinding her hips into me and screaming out her pleasure. All that time those wonderful breasts hung and bobbed over my face, allowing me to suck and nuzzle them, Elaine's hands either side of my head, occasionally bending to french kiss me passionately as each orgasm faded, almost as if she was thanking me for each burst of pleasure.

We fucked like this for hours, all thoughts of condoms forgotten now, the warmth and sensations of two naked bodies coupling, arousing us both to new highs.

Elaine finally came one more time, whimpering rather than screaming this time, rolling off exhausted, just as I ejaculated, managing to land most of it on her breasts.

We lay next to each other recovering.

I was in heaven, having come inside this beautiful creature twice and wanting more. After a few minutes, I wrapped my arms around her one last time, my half erect cock searching out her welcoming pussy from behind.

Suddenly, she shocked me to the core by looking in panic at her phone, cursing loudly before saying that I need to leave now, right now, because her husband was due home from his night shift.

Not only was this night of passion abruptly ended but, having finally found the woman of my dreams, it turns out that I had just fucked her in the marital bed. A bed that her husband would soon be climbing into, I assumed.

"How will you explain the wet patches on those crumpled sheets."

I said, stumbling around, dressing myself as she pushed me out of the house.

I sat stunned in my car, starting it and pulling off her drive and away from the quiet anonymous houses, suddenly realising that I had no socks on. As I put the car into fourth gear, a family saloon turned a corner in front of me. Looking back in the mirror, he pulled into the drive I had just vacated.

The phone buzzed in my pocket. Pulling over, I saw that a photo had been sent.

Once again, my cock stiffened as I opened up a photo of a swollen clitoris and cum soaked labia, with a message.

"Look what you've done!"

A line of emoticons indicated that she was feeling good about what had just happened and was still feeling horny. A few minutes later, when her husband must have been in the house, she sent another photo, showing her in the bathroom, taking a selfie of the top half of her naked body. She was blowing a kiss, with her free hand squeezing a breast. The message this time said, "Call me tomorrow, this beautiful body needs you!"

I responded, before driving off.

"Socks in the bathroom, condom in the bed somewhere. Of course I'll call, I need that beautiful body too!"

So the next day I shut off the alarm and called into work sick, sending a text to Elaine as soon as I woke up. She called back half an hour later.

Thankfully, Jill was still at her parents, so we could talk. Elaine was talking quietly, so as not to wake her husband, but she sounded dreamy, as if she was half asleep, as she enthused about how much she enjoyed last night.

She had got up and dressed, but when she saw my message, also called in sick and was now dozing on the sofa while her husband was snoring upstairs, unaware that his wife was fingering herself on their sofa whilst talking to me.

We talked dirty for a while, then agreed to spend the day in a local hotel, getting to know each other better.

We didn't do much talking, instead spending the entire day naked and fucking, only stopping to call room service, before fucking some more.

It was dark when we finally dressed and left the hotel. I dropped her off at the end of her road and drove back home to our respective spouses. It was just as if we had spent the day at work, although I had never come home from work so exhausted. Jill was quite sympathetic when I fell asleep on the sofa after dinner. If only she knew.

Elaine was obviously sitting at home alone that evening, her husband back on the night shift, and I had to switch off the notifications on my phone, apologising to Jill for the incessant work messages.

In truth, the messages were from Elaine, a stream of horny comments and explicit photos of her, lying naked on the sofa, playing with herself and showing me how sore she was and how stiff her nipples still were.

Once Jill had gone to bed, I crept into the bathroom and masturbated whilst looking at the series of photos that Elaine had sent that evening. I had never had so many orgasms in one day, but even when I had finished and settled in bed I got hard again, with those images still in my mind. Jill turned over, pressing back toward me for warmth, feeling my stiff cock pressing into her backside. She moved away sleepily grunting at me.

"Don't even think about it, I have to get up early tomorrow."

Little did she know that my cock was not stiff thinking of her, and that I couldn't have managed yet another orgasm, even if she had stripped off her cozy long night dress and mounted me.

Between passionate sex sessions at the hotel, Elaine had told me what a dullard she was married to. She said that he had never been able to fully satisfy her and that she had recently, just like I had, started looking around for casual sex. Of all the men that she had slept with, none had appreciated and complemented her in the way that I had, only wanting a one night stand. They were mainly young men who wanted a quick fuck with an older woman, ignoring any messages from her afterwards, making her feel wretched and used.

My adoration of her had boosted her dented confidence and she was clearly grateful, showing her gratitude by being incredibly passionate and energetic in our lovemaking. She also said that the sex with her dates was disappointing. It was sex, which she craved, but was not even good sex

She realised that she wanted to make love to a man, not just have him fuck her quickly then leave, wanting no further contact.

Although it was too early to say we were in love, the word lovemaking best described the sex we enjoyed. It was loving sex, with both of us being considerate to the others needs

She told me that she didn't realise how fantastic sex could be until our first night and said that she wanted to carry on meeting to make love as often as possible. This boosted my ego, as nobody had ever complimented me on my lovemaking before.

We were made for each other.

Neither of us wanted to divorce our partners, despite the affection growing between us, so we decided to carry on living double lives and deceiving our partners.

So, six months on, I was leading that double life, with a wife who got more frigid by the day and a lover who got more horny by the hour.

Elaine and I had lengthy and increasingly more satisfying sex sessions three or four times a week, depending on work or social/family events and we were both comfortable with our new life, neither of us feeling any guilt about our deception.

What of her husband?

"Who cares," I thought, "he doesn't deserve this gorgeous woman."

As far as we were concerned, Elaine belonged to me, sexually. She wouldn't even let her husband see her naked, let alone touch her and they started to sleep in separate rooms.

My wife?

She seemed happy, with an active social life and with no need or desire for a sex life, at least, not with me. She may have had affairs, but I would be comfortable with that and would not interfere.

That would be ironic I guess, considering my fantasies about sharing her, and I must admit that I would still like to watch her with another man. But Elaine was now my sexual partner, although our sex life was so good that my fantasy was not so important to me.

As time wore on, Elaine and I shared our fantasies. Since her teenage years, when her parents holidayed in St.Lucia and having watched young black guys on the beach, she had fantasised about sex with black men, but said that her parents were very protective, seeing off any guy who showed interest in her.

She vividly remembered watching one young slim black guy approach an older American woman on the beach, flirting with her whilst her husband was having scuba diving lessons. Elaine recalling being shocked to see the outline of his cock in his baggy shorts, watching fascinated as it got stiff and obvious as the American woman slyly put her hands up his shorts, stroking it before getting up and going back to the hotel with him. As a young pre-pubescent teenager, Elaine was fascinated at his size, assuming all men had a penis that big and would try to imagine how it would fit in her tiny little hole.

A life long fantasy had formed in her mind.

After she married, when she realised how dull her husband was in bed, she considered living out her fantasy, but couldn't initially consider breaking her wedding vows.

Since she had now broken that pact, on more than one occasion, she had recurring dreams of fulfilling her fantasy, but had not yet had the opportunity.

The problem now, was that she felt faithful to me.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing - my fantasy was entwining with Elaine's and I told her so. Her face reddened as I described that I had long fantasised about sharing my wife with another man.

It suddenly dawned on her that she could make both our fantasies come true and maybe that could be the start of a new adventure together.

The problem was that neither of us knew any black guys. We both live in an area which is predominantly white and had only had one or two black friends at school, many years before.

Elaine and I discussed where to go next, where to start this adventure, and we decided to start by going out together and hopefully befriending somebody socially and to see where that led.. We could then look for more guys on one of the adult sites, having made a first cautious step.

The plan was to drive out of town, socialising in an area where we would meet new people but without bumping into anybody we knew.

We were clearly not serious about this fantasy, as out of town villages have even fewer black residents than the town where we lived, so the plan turned into us going out, getting drunk and stopping off in a hotel to fuck each other. Our sex life was so good by this stage that finding a black guy for Elaine was slowly slipping down our list of priorities.