A Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
77 Followers

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmm!

She turned him over and started kissing him. She reached down and started massaging his cock. She slowly moved down to his neck. More kisses. She sucked and licked his nipples. She continued to caress his balls. His cock started to swell. She looked down and smiled. She turned her attention to his enormous black cock. She stroked and played with it. He moaned softly.

"Mmmmmm."

She slowly went down, kissing and licking his stomach. She continued playing his cock. When she got to his cock, she slowly kissed the tip. She also licked all around its enormous head. He slowly threw his head back and closed his eyes. His moans slowly increased in volume.

"Mmmmmmm."

She opened her mouth and slowly slid the cock into it. Inch bu inch, the cock went deeper and deeper. Her eyes started to tear as she finally reached his balls. His head slowly moved from side to side. His moaning increased.

"Ohhhhhh! Mmmmmmm!"

She slowly moved her head back. Her lips creating a tight seal around his shaft. Once the cock was free, she held in both hands and began to stroke it. At the same time, she licks the tip, causing some pre-cum to slowly ooze out of the cock. She licked it up. His body started to tense and she could feel it.

The blonde woman got up on all fours and crawled up the black man. She straddled him and grabbed his cock, teasing his cock as she rubbed the outside of her pussy with it. She lifted up and slowly guided his black cock into her blonde pussy. She purred and closed her eyes as she inserted his cock inside her. He grabbed onto her waist as she started to pump up and down. The black cock glimmered as her juices coated his cock. The intensity increase and her moans became louder and more intense.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!"

She slowly dismounted him and got on all fours. He quickly move behind her. She spread her legs open. He teased her by tapping her pussy with his cock. Slowly, he inserted his cock into her pussy. Deeper and deeper it went. She moaned loudly as she rested her head on the bed. He slowly pumped his cock in and out of her. She moaned and moaned.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!"

He increased the intensity and rhythm of his pumping. He pulled his cock out and his body stiffened as he released his cum all over her butt and back. Both moaned and moaned. Once he milked himself dry, he collapsed onto her. Both were covered in sweat.

They both turned to Naomi and removed their masks. The man turned out to be Lexington and the woman was the woman he was fucking in the pool house. They both laughed at her.

"Lights! Camera! Action!" Lexington said as he smiled at Naomi.

"No! No! No! NOOOOOO!" Naomi shouted as she quickly sat up. Her eyes were as large as saucers. She was perspiring heavily and her breathing was very deep.

"Oh! Thank God! It was just a dream! Oh shit!" Naomi stammered. "More like a nightmare!"

She turned and looked at the alarm clock. It read 4:49. Naomi put head back down on the pillow and slowly drifted off to sleep, hoping that there were no more nightmares like the one she just had.

"Now, here the weather! Take it away, Jim!"

"Thanks Joan! Hey New York! ..."

Naomi hit the snooze button hard. So hard that the alarm clock jumped a couple on inches and slid to the edge of the side table.

"Shit! I hoped I didn't break it! Ana would kill me!" Naomi thought. She pressed some button and radio came back on.

"Back to ..."

Naomi turned it off.

"Good! It still works!" Naomi thought. "Rise and shine, Naomi! Time to get the kids and yourself up!"

Naomi got up and sat at the edge of the bed.

"What a nightmare!" Naomi thought. She put her hands to her face and rubbed it. Naomi rubbed her eyes with the palms of her hands. She tapped the floor with her toes and found her slippers. Naomi slipped them on.

She stood up, walked to the light switch and flicked it on. Naomi opened the door and headed for the kids' room. The door was open. Naomi looked in and the beds were empty. She turned and saw that Ana's door was open and her room was empty as well. As she turned, Naomi heard some laughter from the kitchen. But it wasn't loud. It was more of a polite laughter as if the person was trying to keep the noise down.

Naomi headed for the stairs. Once downstairs, she saw that Ana had made breakfast for her niece and nephew. Naomi smiled as she walked into the kitchen.

"Morning," Naomi said.

"Morning Sis!" Ana said. She was eating oatmeal. And so were the kids.

"Morning Mom!" the kids said as they polished off their oatmeal.

"Good. Now, go upstairs, brush your teeth and get change for school. Okay?" Ana said.

"Okay. Aunt Ana." the girl said. The boy just nodded.

"Bye Mom." the kids said as they scrambled upstairs.

"And don't wake your Grandparents!" Naomi said. "Early class?"

"Yup!" Ana said as she finished off her orange juice. "Can you do me a favour?"

"Go! Go! I'll clean up!" Naomi said.

"Thanks Sis!"Ana replied as she got up from the table. She gave Naomi a kiss on the cheek and headed upstairs.

"Coffee!" Naomi thought. She got up and started to brew a pot of coffee.

"Morning." a voice was heard.

Naomi turned and saw her Dad.

"Morning Dad. Coffee's on!" Naomi replied. "Where's Mom?"

"She's helping her Grandchildren get ready!" Dad answered as he headed for his seat.

Just then Mom came down with the kids, dressed and ready to go.

"Coffee's on, Dear." Dad said. "Morning Children!"

"Morning Grandpa!" the kids said.

"Thanks Dear!" Mom said.

Ana came downstairs with back pack. She opened the closet and took out a light jacket.

"Morning Mom and Dad! Gotta go! Early class!" Ana said. "Bye kids and Sis! See you later!"

And with that, Ana was out the door and off to NYU.

"Bye?" Naomi replied. She took out three mugs from the cabinet and brought it to the table. She went back for the pot of coffee and it, too, was brought to the table.

Naomi poured a cup each for her Mom, Dad and herself. She sat down. Naomi put two cubes of sugar into her mug, stirred it and took a slip. Her Mom got up and opened the fridge. She was pulled out the bread, sandwich meats, lettuce and a tomato. Mom proceeded to make lunch for her Grandchildren.

"Thank you so much!" Naomi said to her parents.

"You're always welcome here. You know that!" Dad said.

Naomi smiled.

"I have to go!" Naomi said as she stood up.

"Go!" Mom said.

Naomi smiled again as she turned and headed upstairs to get ready for work. After showering and changing, Naomi was back down. After she kissed her kids goodbye and gave her parents a big hug each, Naomi was out the door.

Naomi climbed into her SUV and drove to work. This time, Piper beat her there. When Naomi got to work, the office door was already open and the lights were on. Piper was already hard at work. She was working on the details.

"Morning Piper!" Naomi said. "Already at it, eh?"

"Morning Naomi!" Piper replied. "Yup! There's a lot to do!"

"I know!" Naomi said. "Give me a sec. I have to check my e-mail first. I'll be right back! And then we'll get this done!"

"Sure!" Piper said.

Naomi opened her office and headed for her desk. She pulled out her chair and turned on the computer. She checked her e-mail but there wasn't anything important. Naomi got out of her seat and headed to the front. The two women got to work, putting together the details of the Hilfiger fall ad campaign.

They decided to make it a working lunch. By the end of the day, they were satisfied with the ads that came up with.

As they were cleaning up, Piper turned to Naomi and said, "When was the last time you had fun? You looked a little tired!"

"Come to think of it! I can't remember!" Naomi suddenly realized.

"My friend and I are going to an all male exotic club tonight. Wanna tag along? It'll be fun!" Piper exclaimed.

"I don't know. It's been a while since I went crazy like that!" Naomi remarked.

"We'll drink club soda all night long! And I promise to work even harder on this project!" Piper said. "We'll grab a bite right now and I promise that you'll be in bed by midnight!"

"I don't ..." Naomi started to say when the front door opened.

A young lady walked in.

Piper turned around and smiled. She said, "Marie! Right on time! Ready to get crazy!"

"Get crazy?" Naomi said. "How crazy?"

"Like I said, it's good clean dirty fun!" Piper said as she winked at Marie.

"I saw that!" Naomi said. "Hi! I'm Naomi! And you are?" They shake hands.

"Marie. Piper's friend. Are you coming with us tonight?" Marie asked.

"Club soda, right?" Naomi said.

"Yup!" Piper said.

"Why not? Let me call my kids." Naomi said. "Piper? Please finish cleaning up!"

"Will do, Boss!" Piper replied as she smiled.

Naomi went into her office to make the call. She told her Mom that she wanted to have a little fun with the girls tonight and that she won't be that late. Mom told Naomi not to worry about it.

"Go and have fun with the girls!" Mom said.

"Will do! Bye! Love you!" Naomi replied.

"Bye!" Mom said as she hung up.

Naomi hung up. A big smile came across her face.

"I'm going to let my hair down tonight!" Naomi thought, joyfully.

Naomi shut down her computer, grabbed her purse and coat and closed the door behind her. She headed for the front. When she reached the front desk, Piper and Marie were already waiting for her.

"Where to, ladies?" Naomi asked.

"How about Julian's place?" Marie said.

"No!" Piper objected.

"Come on, Piper! You obviously like him!" Naomi said.

"Wait! You know about this?" Marie asked Naomi. Naomi nodded her head.

"Yes, I do. We went to Julian's for lunch. Um, two days ago, I believe and she acted very strangely. She told about her self-confidence when she's around good looking men!" Naomi added.

Piper kept quiet as both Naomi and Marie looked at her. They giggled and shook their heads. Piper started giggling as well.

"Hey! Maybe, he's not there tonight! Not everyone works seven days a week!" Marie said.

"Marie's right! Maybe he isn't even there!" Naomi added.

"Okay. Let's go! And if he were there, he might even be our waiter!" Piper said.

"True!" Naomi replied as Marie nodded in agreement.

The three women gathered their purses and headed for the front door. Piper opened it and others walked through the doorway and onto the street. Piper closed the door and locked it. The ladies headed for the restaurant to have dinner and conversation.

When they reached the restaurant, they walked in and stood patiently at the front. A few minutes later, they were taken to their table by the Maitre d'. For a Thursday evening, the restaurant wasn't that busy. The Maitre d' gave them their menus and told the women that their server was on her way.

"Well, you got your wish, Piper. No Julian tonight." Naomi said. Piper looked kind of disappointed.

"You kinda disappointed, Piper!" Marie asked.

"No, I'm not. Like you guys already know, I don't do well in front of good looking guys!" Piper said as she quickly picked up her menu and opened it.

Naomi and Marie looked at each other and smiled. They turned and looked at Piper. Piper had her head in the menu. They both giggled. Piper lowered the menu and looked at the other two women.

"What so funny?" Piper asked.

"Piper! Darling! You are a very beautiful young woman. Unfortunately, you lack self-confidence! And the weird thing is you want to go to a peeler bar after dinner? What gives?" Naomi asked.

"Well, first of all, it's dark! Secondly, I don't see the guys again. So, I let my hair down and I become the person that I've always wanted to be! That's all!" Piper replied.

"That's true! She becomes someone else when we walk in. Almost like a split personality!" Marie added.

"I've got to see this! And you girls don't drink? At all?" Naomi said as their server brings the water.

"Water, ladies?" the server asked.

"Please." Naomi said. The server poured out the water.

"Do you need anymore time?" the server asked.

"I would!" Piper requested as she looked down at the menu again. Marie also nodded her head.

"Very well. I'll be back. Please take your time." the server said.

"Thank you." Naomi acknowledged.

"Nope. Not one slip." Marie continued the previous conversation.

"Okay." Naomi replied.

The server came back in about ten minutes and all three ladies ordered their dinner. The server took down their orders and gathered the menus. The server thanked them and said that their dinners would arrive shortly.

After dinner, the server asked them if they wanted dessert.

"I'll have the strawberry cheesecake, please." Piper said.

"Me, too!" added Marie. "Naomi? You have to try a slice. It is so good! Right?" Marie asked the server.

The server nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay! Me, three!" Naomi said as she smiled.

"I'll be right back with your desserts. Thank you,ladies!" the server said.

She turned and headed off into the kitchen.

After dessert was over, the server brought over the bill. All three ladies contributed to the check. They also gave the server a generous tip. The server was elated. She wished the three ladies a wonderful rest of their evening.

All three ladies got up from the table and grabbed their purses. They headed for the front door and left the restaurant. Standing outside the restaurant, they decided to take a taxi to the club. Naomi mentioned to Piper and Marie that she'll probably have a drink or two. Piper said that would not be an issue. Piper also mentioned that if Naomi did drink too much, Piper will look after her. Naomi thanked Piper as the taxi slowly made its way to the strip club.

"What's the place called?" Naomi asked.

"Manhattan Men!" Marie replied with a smile. "They are all so good looking! With big cocks!"

"How big?" Naomi asked.

"This big!" Marie shouted as she stretched out her hands and showed Naomi her idea of big.

"Yay hoo!" Piper shouted as she smiled. "We're getting closer to the place!"

As the taxi turned onto 10th Avenue, Piper pointed to the huge sign above the door.

"There it is!" Piper said, excitedly.

The taxi stopped in front of the club and Naomi and Marie got out. Piper paid the cabbie and then she got out.

"Well, we're here!" Piper said, excitedly.

Naomi couldn't staring the posters. "Wow! They're so hot!" Naomi said, excitedly.

Piper and Marie laughed. "Come on, Naomi! Let's go in!" Marie said.

The three ladies entered the club. The cover was $5 each and Naomi paid it. Marie whispered something to the doorman and slipped him something. He smiled.

"Follow me, please!" the doorman said. The club wasn't that busy yet but there were small groups of women throughout the club.

The three ladies followed the doorman as he headed toward the stage. Just before the stage, the doorman stopped at a table.

"Here we go, ladies! Our VIP section!" he said as he started to pull the chairs out.

One by one, the ladies sat down and pulled their chairs in. They removed their jackets and placed hung on the backs of the chairs. They tucked their purses underneath the table.

Your waiter will be here shortly. Enjoy your evening, ladies!" the doorman said.

"Thank you." Marie said as she slipped him a few more dollars. He smiled and nodded his appreciation and left.

A waiter, dressed in only a bow tie, black pants and shoes, holding up a tray, approached their table.

"May I get you ladies something to drink?" the waiter asked.

The ladies looked up and smiles came across their faces.

"Yes. You can." Marie said. "I'll have a club soda and so will my friend, Piper. Naomi?"

"Hello. I'll have a white wine." Naomi said.

"I thought no alcohol." Marie said.

"Screw it! I'm having a great time!" Naomi said.

"Okay. In that case, change mine to a white wine as well. Piper?"

"Wine as well, please!" Piper said. "If that is okay with my Boss." Piper turned and looked at Naomi.

"Sure, why not!" Naomi said, eyeing the waiter up and down.

"Very good, ladies. Three white wines. Thank you." the waiter said. He turned and headed to the bar.

"Wow! Did you see his body? Oh my God!" Marie said. "If he's the waiter, I wonder what the strippers look like!"

Both Piper and Naomi nodded in agreement.

The waiter came back with their drinks.

"Hey you go, ladies! White wines all around!" the waiter said as he put a glass in front of each woman. "Would there be anything else?"

"Yes, there is something else!" Marie said as she winked at Piper and Naomi.

"Yes Ma'am?" the waiter asked.

"What is your name and can you come home with me?" Marie said. She started laughing. Piper and Naomi also started laughing. The waiter smiled.

"My name is Johnny. And sure, I can go home with you." Johnny said.

All the ladies hooped and hollered.

"Well, Johnny! I'll take you up on that!" Marie said as she took a slip of her wine.

Johnny smiled and nodded. "Excuse me, ladies but I have other customers to serve. I'll be right back." Johnny said. He turned and headed off to another table.

"I'm getting laid tonight!" Marie exclaimed as she took another slip of her wine. Piper and Naomi smiled as they also took slips from their glasses.

Suddenly, the lights dimmed.

"Ladies! Are you ready for the hottest and sexiest men in New York City?" the DJ shouted into his microphone. A cheer arose from the audience. "I can't hear you!" the DJ continued. The cheering became louder. "That's better!" he shouted.

"First up, all the way from the Garden State! We have Julian!" the DJ shouted as the stage lights go completely out.

Piper turned to Naomi and said, "Oh my God! Is it?" Naomi shrugged her shoulders. They both took a big slip of their wine.

The spotlight comes on and lights up a lone figure on the stage, with his back facing the audience. The figure is dressed as a 1920's gangster, in a white suit and white fedora and sporting a Tommy gun. He performs his routine but because his fedora was low, Piper and Naomi couldn't make out if it was their Julian or not.

Towards the end of the first performance, the stripper removed his fedora. Piper recognized him immediately. She jumped to her feet, clapped her hands and shouted joyfully. The stage lights dimmed again.

It was Julian. Her Julian. Naomi and Marie looked at Piper and they started laughing.

"Well, looks like all Piper needed was some alcohol!" Naomi leaned over to Marie and commented.

"Yup!" Marie replied. They both started laughing again and toasted one another.

When the stage lights came back on, there was a chair on the stage. Instead of hard-driving rhythmic beat of dance music, it was the soulful sound of an instrumental slow jazz melody.

While the girls were enjoying the music, the spotlight suddenly shone on Piper. A scarf was placed gently over Piper's eyes. Naomi and Marie turned to see who had done it and it was Julian. He turned to each woman, pressed his finger to his lips and winked at them.

Naomi nodded while Marie let out a huge yell of excitement. The club erupted in laughter.

Julian held Piper's hand, leaned in and whispered something in her ear. Piper stood up and Julian led her onto the stage. Meanwhile, the club was clapping and chanting. He slowly placed her onto the chair. Julian walked behind her and removed the scarf. The crowd went crazy.

Julian proceeded to perform a personal lap dance for Piper right on the stage and in front of everybody.

Naomi and Marie cheered on Julian and Piper. Piper was having the time of her life and was loving every minute of it.

After the show, Julian led Piper back to her seat, gave her a kiss on the cheek and headed off toward the side of the stage.

grover10
grover10
77 Followers