A Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
79 Followers

"How was it?" Marie said, excitedly.

"That was great!" Piper said. She chugged her glass of wine. "More please!" She said as she raised her glass. Naomi laughed.

"More wine!" Naomi shouted.

A different waiter showed up. "Where's Johnny?" Marie asked.

"He's getting ready for his show, Ma'am. Would you like something?" the waiter asked.

"Yay! You!" Marie said.

The waiter laughed and said, "Ma'am? I meant to drink?"

"Wine, Sexy!" Marie requested.

"Anyone else?" the waiter asked.

"Bring the bottle!" Piper added.

"Yes, Ma'am! I'll be right back!"

As the waiter turned, Marie patted him on his butt. He smiled and headed to the bar to get the wine.

"You should feel his butt! Like freakin' steel!" Marie said.

Naomi and Piper laughed.

The waiter came back with the bottle and Piper tipped him. He nodded and went back to the bar.

The stage lights dimmed again. The DJ came back on.

"Ladies! May I direct your attention to the side stage."

Naomi, Marie and Piper all turned their heads toward the side stage.

"All the way from Keystone State, Johnny Castle!" the DJ belted out.

The stage lights came on and a figure in a loin cloth appeared. Johnny grabbed the overhanging rope and swung onto the main stage. The crowd went nuts. Marie stood up, screamed and threw a few dollar bills onto the stage. Johnny came over and picked them up. He smiled at her and beckoned her to come onto the stage.

Marie stood up, took a big gulp of her wine and walked to the stage. Johnny helped her onto the stage. The place was going nuts, including Naomi and Piper. They were laughing and high fiving each other. Johnny laid Marie on her back in the middle of the stage. Johnny proceeded to seduce Marie. The crowd continued to scream its approval as did Naomi and Piper.

After Johnny was finished, he helped Marie to her feet. She kissed him and they hugged on stage. Johnny led Marie back to her seat. He leaned in and whispered something to her. As he turned to leave, she gave him a pat of the butt. He turned back and smiled. She smiled back. Johnny headed to the back to prepared for his second song.

"That was good!" Marie said as she panted. She chugged her glass of wine and poured herself another glass.

"That was awesome!" Piper said, excitedly. Naomi smiled and nodded. Both took slips from their glasses.

Naomi looked at her watch and discovered that it was nearing eleven.

"Holy shit! It's almost eleven!" Naomi exclaimed. "Piper? We have to go! We have a lot of work tomorrow!"

Piper looked at her watch and agreed. Marie, who had a little more to drink, wanted to stay. She said she had her reasons. Since Marie didn't drive, Piper agreed. Naomi and Piper grabbed their purses and put on their jackets and headed for the front door.

"Hey! Excuse me!" they heard a voice calling them. Naomi turned around to see a middle-aged woman walking towards them.

"Excuse me but you dropped your scarf." the lady said.

"That's not mine. It's Julian's." Piper replied.

"Take it. As a souvenir." the woman said, "I'm Ariella, the owner. I hoped that you ladies had a wonderful time!"

"We certainly did!" Naomi exclaimed. "Thank you for having us."

"You're both welcome." Ariella said. "Madam? It seemed that you were left out tonight."

"That's okay. I need a night out, to let my hair down and I did." Naomi replied.

"I have another type of business, similar to this but not. It's more discreet and private. I think you would enjoy it much more." Ariella commented.

"I'll think about it." Naomi said.

"Good. Here's my card. It has the website. Check it out." Ariella said.

Naomi took the card and looked at it. "Midnight Fantasies, Your fantasies come true!, Ariella Ferrera, Owner, midnightfantasies.com"

"Thank you so much. I will!" Naomi replied. Ariella nodded, turned around and headed back to the bar. Naomi put the card into her purse.

Naomi and Piper left the bar. They hailed a taxi and asked the cabbie to drop them off at Naomi's SUV. Naomi gave Piper a lift home. After dropping off Piper, Naomi drove home.

It was five minutes after midnight when she reached her parents' place. Naomi got out of the car and headed for the front door. She noticed that the living room light was on. She opened her purse and took out the keys. Naomi opened the door and went inside. She closed and locked the door. Naomi put down her purse by the stairs and removed her shoes. She peeked into the living room and saw that Ana was asleep on the couch. Naomi walked quietly into the living room and adjusted Ana's duvet.

Naomi turned and headed for the stairs.

"Hey. Everything all right?" Ana said, quietly. "You're late. I waited up for you but I fell asleep. Mom and Dad put the kids to bed."

"Thanks." Naomi replied as Ana sat up. "Everything's good. I went out for a bit. I called Mom earlier."

"Cool! Listen, I'm gonna sleep in my own bed. It's much more comfortable than the couch." Ana said as she got up.

"Okay. I'm just gonna get some water and I'll right up! See you tomorrow!" Naomi replied.

"Yup." Ana said as she walked past Naomi and went upstairs. Naomi heard the door close.

She went to the kitchen, grabbed a glass from the rack and poured herself a big glass of water. She drank it very quickly. Naomi washed the glass and put it back on the rack. Naomi headed back to the living room and turned off the light. She headed for the stairs and went upstairs. Naomi went to her bedroom and took off her clothing. She put on her bathrobe and headed for the bathroom. After washing up and brushing her teeth, Naomi headed for her bedroom. She closed the door.

End of Chapter 2.

grover10
grover10
79 Followers