A Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Lana's first meeting with Luke.
2.5k words
4.53
4.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers

"You did very well, Lana," Luke said, "And your mouth is quite exceptional. You're a good little cock sucker."

She smiled at his words, but her heart sank in her chest. She was beginning to feel ashamed, yet she knew she deserved it. She had been pleading for it, practically begging for his cum in her mouth. Her trepidation did not go unnoticed.

"Come here," Luke said, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Luke pulled Lana onto his lap. She felt exposed yet strangely invulnerable. Lana could feel the warmth of his body as he pressed his face against hers, and his tongue ran along her jawline until it reached her neck. She closed her eyes as a tear of shame began to form, then felt his beard tickle her neck. His warm breath was against her skin as his mouth moved down to her breasts, sucking each nipple gently. She felt his fingers pinch her nipples as he sucked them, then his thumb pressed against her mouth as he held it there. She opened her eyes, seeing him looking at her with a smile.

"This is your fantasy," he said, stroking her body with his hands. "You have your husband's permission and have willingly given yourself to me. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

He was right. Lana had nothing to be ashamed of. She had been asking for it, practically begging for it. Yet, she felt ashamed. Why? Because she was a woman. Women were supposed to be modest, submissive, and not want anything. That was the way of the world. That was the way she had been taught. Yet, she had always felt a little naughty, a little strange, wanting something different. Now, she realized that she had been feeling that way for years. It was no wonder she felt something missing in her life. This was why she sought out this meeting with Luke. It was why she had been fantasizing about him while masturbating. She had wanted him to see her as his little whore. It was why she had sent him those pictures of herself in the sexy underwear she had bought from the lingerie store. She had wanted him to force her to suck his cock until he came down her throat. She wanted this...this feeling of being so used and yet so satisfied.

Now, he told her she was his good little cock sucker. It was a title she should be proud of. She had worked hard for it and deserved it. Luke reached down and stroked her pussy, parting her thighs so his fingers could access her cunt. She was hot, wet, swollen, and ready. He continued to tease her, playing with her pussy until she felt the first tingle of an orgasm.

"Are you ready for more?" Luke asked, looking Lana in her eyes.

"Yes," Lana replied, her eyes aglow with eagerness, "More. Please, Sir."

"Good girl. Come with me." Luke said as he slid Lana off his lap, then guided her toward the desk.

"We are going to take things up a notch now," Luke said as he pulled the desk out further into the middle of the room, away from obstructions. "I will help you find your boundaries," placing his hands on the desk and leaning in to look her in her eyes, "Things will be more intense from now on, young lady. I need your verbal consent that you are still on board."

"I am yours to do as you wish, Sir. I want this." Lana responded confidently.

"Lay across the desk," Luke instructed.

Lana laid across the desk on her back. Luke reached into his suitcase, pulled out several ropes, and then used one to bind her wrists to the desk, with enough length that had some slack. Then he did the same with her ankles, except tighter against the legs of the desk, leaving her spread-eagle. Lana lay thoroughly exposed, her heavy breasts bare, and her nipples stood out invitingly. Her cunt was wide open, its pink folds swollen and glistening with desire.

"The first instrument I'd like to play with is something that produces sweet music," Luke said as he retrieved a riding crop from his suitcase. "It can provide a little tease or a solid sting depending on the motion."

Luke flicked his wrist, and the crop landed on her breast.

"Ouch!" Lana cried. She felt a sting, but it was pleasurable, a sign that she might enjoy more. He repeated the motion, this time hitting her clit with the crop. She felt waves of pleasure build inside her as the soft leather caressed her sensitive flesh. Luke continued this assault on her body, moving from her cunt, to her thighs, to her breasts. She moaned with each stroke, feeling the stinging kiss of fire. It was ecstasy, pure and simple. She had never experienced anything like this before. It was wonderful. She knew she was going to cum soon, and she was looking forward to it.

"Are you ready for the next step?" Luke asked.

"Yes, Sir. What will you do with me?"

"Open your legs." His voice was stern, yet there was a twinkle in his eye that said he was enjoying what he was doing. He flicked his wrist again, and the crop landed on her cunt again. "Spread your legs!"

She did as instructed, opening her legs as wide as possible. She felt her pussy open, inviting the penetration that she hoped was to come. She felt the hard crack of the crop against her cunt, and she attempted to close her legs, trying to deflect the blows. It didn't stop Luke. He used the crop to make her open up and accept what was coming. He kept hitting her cunt with the crop, making her feel on fire. Lana cried out with each stroke, feeling her cunt fully open and exposed, her juices flowing, the pain increasing. She felt her thighs grow weak, and her cunt became more vulnerable. The more she opened up, the more she felt the pain.

"Open up your legs," Luke commanded again, his voice laced with authority.

Lana did as instructed, spreading her legs even more. She cried out as the crop landed hard on her clit, and she felt the first bolt of an orgasm rip through her body. Lana's breath snagged, her hips bucked, and she came hard, her thighs shaking against the restraints.

"Good girl," Luke said as he untied her legs from the desk. Because of the slack he had created in her wrist bindings, he could flip her body over, exposing her plump derriere. "Now I'm going to fuck your ass. You are going to have to beg me to stop."

He stood back as she struggled to breathe, tears streaming down her face. She looked back at him, her eyes pleading with him to stop. She could see the mischief in his eyes, the joy of controlling her, the sadism of making her suffer.

"This is your first lesson, young lady. Never give your consent without knowing precisely what you agree to. Always ask for what you want, even if it is painful. It is your right as a human being." Luke stated.

"Please, Sir. I didn't know what I wanted until you did this to me." Lana stammered.

"Well, now you know. Next time you will know better than to trust a man with your body." Luke insisted.

"Yes, Sir. I won't consent without knowing precisely what I agree to," Lana said. "Please don't do this, Sir. I didn't have anal in mind...."

"Your begging just makes me harder, slut." Luke said, cutting her off. "We had an agreement, and you have a safeword."

Luke stood near the suitcase as he applied lube to this cock, stroking it gently along its shaft while watching her struggle to get air into her lungs. She was flabbergasted. He suddenly appeared cruel to her, no longer the firm but kind man he had seemed moments before. She began to frighten. Her heart raced as thoughts ran wild about how bad things would be if she let him fuck her ass. She hadn't agreed to anal, but she also didn't say it was off limits either. Should she use her safeword? What would he think of her if she did? If she used it, it was against everything she wanted, but if she didn't, she could be violated in a way she wasn't ready for. Why is he acting like such a monster suddenly? Was something wrong? Did someone hurt him? Is that why he has become so aggressive toward women?

Suddenly Luke closed the gap between them so that their faces were close enough that she could feel his breath on her face. He slapped her across the face until she cried out against his mouth. Luke kissed Lana hard for what seemed like forever. He bit her lip, and she felt blood rush to her head. He was trying to kill her with pleasure, and she was dying with desire. He pulled away, leaving her gasping for breath. Tears streamed down her face as she looked back at Luke, wondering what he would do to her. He smiled wickedly as he looked at her desperate face.

"Lesson Two, young lady, is to always expect the unexpected," Luke chuckled. "I won't be taking your ass today. In fact, I won't take your ass until you are on your hands and knees like a cat in heat begging for me to fuck your ass."

Luke held his hard cock in his hand near Lana's mouth, "Worship." he said firmly.

He pushed his cock into her mouth, and she felt her gag reflex kick in. Her jaw clenched, and she tried not to swallow too much saliva. She eagerly worked her tongue around it, flicking it against the sides of her mouth to get it as wet as possible. When she finally got used to his cock, she worked it skillfully. With her tongue, she licked all around it, sucking the head and taking it between her lips for a long, pleasurable suck. It took her a long time to get it all in her mouth, but she did it, and she felt it pulsing against her tongue as it did so. When she finally got enough of it inside her throat, she pulled away slowly, letting some of it pop out onto her awaiting tongue. Then she sucked it dry again, pressing her tongue tightly against his firm shaft. When she felt it swell against her tongue, she left it pulsing inside her mouth.

"This could be your life from now on, young lady. I could keep you as my cock sucker, nothing more. Until you prove otherwise." Luke growled.

Lana felt tears in her eyes again but refused to cry. The words made her even more determined than ever. There was only one thing that mattered to her - his pleasure. She was going to be a good little cock sucker. There was no other way. She had to prove to him that she was worthy of his cock in all her holes. It was that simple. She moved her head up and down his shaft, taking it between her full moist lips and working her tongue around it as she did so.

When she felt his balls tighten, she increased the pace and pressure of her movements. When he warned her she would be in trouble if she didn't stop, she slowed down, but not enough to make him cum. She wanted to savor the moment a little longer. She felt a little power, knowing she could make him cum by sucking his cock.

"Oh God," Luke groaned as his cum shot down her throat, hot and salty, causing her to choke on a little bit as it went down. She swallowed it all, hoping it would give her power. Maybe the fact that Lana was doing it for him, not for herself, made it compelling.

Lana sucked his cock clean, and when she looked up at him, he was smiling down at her.

"Well done, slut," Luke said with a twinkle in his eye. "Now, I think you've earned an orgasm."

Luke returned to the suitcase and retrieved a 7" dildo and a Hitachi wand. The dildo had a suction cup base, which he secured to the desk by Lana's head.

"Your cock sucking skills are adequate, but there is always room for improvement." Luke critiqued, "You will practice on the dildo, and I will use the wand to bring you to climax. We will not stop until I am satisfied with your progress. Is this understood?"

"Yes, Sir," Lana affirmed.

Lana opened her mouth and began sucking on the dildo while Luke applied the wand to her sopping cunt. The combination of his fingers and the wand brought her to a beautiful, long-lasting orgasm. She was sure she had never experienced anything like it before. It was almost like being in a trance. She felt every vibration, every tingle, every pulse.

"Oh. Mmmm. Oh, God," Lana moaned loudly against the fake phallus as she continued to lick and suck. The wand's vibrations against her cunt flooded her with powerful waves of pleasure. The waves grew stronger and stronger. It was almost like a seizure; her body seemed to spasm and shake. Her moans turned to whimpers, and she shuddered with wave after wave of orgasm. She felt like she might pass out as the powerful climaxes continued. Her mouth began to relax around the dildo as her vision began to fade. She felt as if her soul was being sucked out of her. She withdrew her mouth from the dildo for fear of suffocation. Her head collapsed on the desk, weak and spent, saliva drooling from her mouth onto its surface. She felt like she was floating, weightless, dizzy, and euphoric. It was like nothing existed but her and Luke...everything else disappeared. It was a strange feeling, but she loved it. She had never experienced anything like it before and wondered if it would happen again.

Luke turned off the wand and removed it from her cunt. He returned to her head and stroked her hair. Lana's eyes appeared unfocused with a blank stare. She was still trying to process what had just happened. It was almost like a dream, but it wasn't. It was real.

"You'll never look as beautiful to me as you do now. Subspace is the most beautiful state I could ever witness. So vulnerable and raw." Luke whispered to her.

Luke untied Lana's wrists and assisted her to the bed, where she lay down. Luke lay beside her, wrapping her in his arms while stroking her hair. He offered her some water, and she drank it thirstily. She hadn't realized how parched she had become. Her throat was sore, and her lip throbbed, but these sensations made her feel alive.

"When you wake, you will be released from your obligations to me, and our agreement will be fulfilled," Luke whispered to her.

"Thank you, Sir," Lana mumbled weakly.

That was the last thing Lana remembers from the first time she met Luke in person.

This was supposed to be a one-time thing, but she wanted more. She would need to have a truthful conversation with her husband. This session with Luke changed everything for her. She wanted to earn his ownership. He was the prize, and she was going to win him. This became her goal.

WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers